Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bum fun Bond girl

Starring: Olga

Well life is full of surprises. I met Olga in the street on one of my challenges. Well she sounded like Col. Kleb from the old James Bond films. Yes, Olga was from Russia. I thought that she had said she worked for the, KGB, but in fact on further investigation, I discovered it was in fact the KFC. Any-way, you will not believe the transformation she made into sex mad slut. Her mouth was like a Henry Hoover and when she got down to some hard shagging, her shear stamina reminded me of one of those Russian athletes from the 1970's. I mean with women like this, poor old Adolph didn't have a hope in hell of taking Stalingrad. She scoffed at the idea of Bum Fun with me as if I'd asked for another sugar in my tea. Your piddling little capitalist dick can make no impression on my tight Russian arsehole. She shouted. Wow, what a babe!

File Size : 763.02 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:42:03
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 303 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 152 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download rapidgator.net:

Bum fun Bond girl - Download Movie and Pictures.part1.rar
    Bum fun Bond girl - Download Movie and Pictures.part2.rar

Comment

• Spectacular delicious babe 2

Starring: Jasmine

Well, we re styled the beautiful Jasmine into our 'Total Whore Look' and she certainly brushed up well. Wearing a little white kilt skirt and red fishnets with a tear in them, well what could you do but get an instant hard on! Girls like Jasmine are just so damned sexy and are in constant need of cock, especially when they get dressed up in sexy clobber. Try this at home sometime, get 'Er indoors' a bunch of daffs and a box of 'Celebrations', just to butter her up. Tell her that she can't polish off the chocs until she puts on some ripped stockings, high heels, a tiny miniskirt and thick red lipstick, then just watch her turn into a slut whore.

File Size : 703.46 MB
      Resolution : 720x540
      Duration : 00:34:22
      Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 707 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download rapidgator.net:

Spectacular delicious babe 2 - Download Movie.part1.rar
      Spectacular delicious babe 2 - Download Movie.part2.rar

Comment

• Spectacular delicious babe

Starring: Jasmine

The spectacular Jasmine wrote to yours truly saying, 'Dear J-im, will you grope and shag me wearing that disgusting shell suit with the stains on it?' Wot is it with these babes of to day, wots wrong with asking for a ride on a donkey? These girls are just plain dirty. Any-way, you are going to love Jasmine, playing with her sodden minge, I couldn't wait for 'er to release my trouser snake and sink it into 'er gob.

File Size : 636.51 MB
        Duration : 00:31:48
        Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 643 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download rapidgator.net:

Spectacular delicious babe - Download Movie.part1.rar
        Spectacular delicious babe - Download Movie.part2.rar

Comment

• Teen Dream Stella returns! (update 27.07.2015)

Starring: Stella Cox

This week I am pleased to announce the return of the gorgeous Teen Dream, Stella! Last time we had her in ripped tights, this time we went the full monty with the JS signature school girl kilt ensemble! Be Warned! Put Some Swimming Goggles on Before Viewing, to stop your eyeballs flying out of their sockets and getting lost under the sofa. This week La-ra did the "Chat" as I was out the back restrained in a straight jacket to stop me leaping on to Stella and ripping her panties to shreds and stuffing my dick into her! La-ra captured some lovely frilly panty ripped dildo action for your enjoyment!

File Size : 1299.57 MB
          Resolution : 1280x720
          Duration : 00:21:39
          Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 947 Kbps, 50.000 fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download rapidgator.net:

Teen Dream Stella returns! Download Movie and Pictures.part1.rar
          Teen Dream Stella returns! Download Movie and Pictures.part2.rar

Comment

• Sex crazed teen fuck fest! (update 31.07.2015)

Starring: Stella Cox

So finally I was unleashed from my restraints and brought in to have some fun with the now rampant Stella. However the only one who did any 'Leaping' was Stella herself who, realising there was a stiff cock to be had, simply launched a full scale attack on me tearing down my trousers and plunging my stiff cock down the back of her throat and then proceed to try and suck me dry! These sex crazed teens are certainly a handful and it seemed that it should have been Stella in the straitjacket, not me, as she thrashed about like a girl possessed by an evil spirit! Any-way, we continued fucking and you will laugh as Stella pummels me into an antique chair until I nearly disappear into springs inside!

File Size : 1924.54 MB
            Duration : 00:32:17
            Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 963 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download rapidgator.net:

Sex crazed teen fuck fest! Download Movie and Pictures.part1.rar
            Sex crazed teen fuck fest! Download Movie and Pictures.part2.rar

Comment

• Lara Back in Black Latex (update 31.07.2015)

Starring: Paul, Lara

This week I decided to don my black latex stockings, suspender belt, bra top and latex thong with a sexy split in it. I wanted to get myself nicely turned on and play with myself at the plan I had in my head. I show off to J-im on camera who manages to show that the split in my thong only reaches to my bum hole, not down to my pussy. But that doesn't stop me, oh no! I can just yank them to the side and let J-im rub my pussy before I get down to fucking myself with my fingers. Not content with just my fingers, I get my dildos out and fuck my pussy and arse with them. Seeing as J-im is turned on at the thought of my plan, I let him s-lip his cock inside me for a quick fuck before I bring myself to orgasm. The plan, I still haven't told you the plan! I want 2 big cocks inside me, J-im's and Paul's! There's not much else to the plan, but it's a fucking sexy one and I'm determined to fulfil it.

File Size : 1286.90 MB
              Duration : 00:21:39
              Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 992 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download rapidgator.net:

"Lara Back in Black Latex" Download Movie and Pictures.part1.rar
              "Lara Back in Black Latex" Download Movie and Pictures.part2.rar

Comment

• Teen streetslut for the day

Starring: Isabella

Well that's the lovely Isabella. She wrote to me saying (Dear J-im, will you fix it for me to be a streetslut for the day, Love Isabella, age: 18 and 3/4's?) What is with these girls who want to be "Streetsluts?" It must be a dark, strange fantasy for females. Even in Hungary the girls seem to have this need to behave like "Streetsluts". So it's not just an English, thing. Any-way, I decided to dress Isabella up in the "Dorothy, from Wizard of Oz" outfit, which always seems to suit cute young girls in my opinion. Well for a novice, she took to being a slut like a duck to water. She was remarkably good at sucking cock for a girl of a mere 18 and 3/4's, her expression not mine, but I just loved making her say it! Any-way I went through the usual menu of depraved acts as per the J-im Sl-ip ethos, ie "When encountering a cute, young girl, ensure that there are lots of the following shots: gratuitous shots of cock stuffed into mouths, spanking of firm young bottoms, gratuitous angles of cutey lowering herself on to stiff cock, recording her expression of pleasure.etc, etc." Yes it's all there folks, so feast your eyes and enjoy! Oh by the way any other girls out there who'd like to be a "Streetslut for the Day", please feel free to write to me!

File Size : 831.49 MB
                Duration : 00:39:39
                Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 707 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download rapidgator.net:

Teen streetslut for the day - Download Movie and Pictures.part1.rar
                Teen streetslut for the day - Download Movie and Pictures.part2.rar

Comment

• Skin tight denims (Update 07.08.2015)

Starring: Cindy

This week we have the lovely long legged Cindy who arrived dressed in my own personal fantasy ensemble of skin tight denim jeans and thigh high boots! If I had seen her walking up Oxford Street in this outfit on a busy day, I would have had no choice but to drop my trousers then and there and furiously masturbate in public causing outrage to all around me! Of course I wouldn't really do that, but it would be tempting! Any-way Cindy plunged her hand down the front of my jeans and then sucked my dick, after which she changed into a total whore outfit complete with crotchless thong, yes such a thing exists in Slutland which is a shop like Poundland except they sell slutty lingerie all for a pound per item! Naturally I fucked her and shot my load all over her gorgeous arse! What else was I to do?

File Size : 1753.18 MB
                  Duration : 00:28:24
                  Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 959 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download rapidgator.net:

Skin tight denims. Download Movie and Pictures.part1.rar
                  Skin tight denims. Download Movie and Pictures.part2.rar

Comment

• Sex crazed MILF (Update 14.08.2015)

Starring: Kate

This week we have a lovely 26 y.o. Russian blonde ballet mistress for your delectation. MILFS like Kate can be seen in Surrey picking up the kids or shopping in Waitress every day, getting out of their Range Rovers in lovely dresses looking the very picture of decorum and decency and after watching Kate in action, you wonder how many of those mum's harbour the most outrageous and depraved of thoughts? In Kate's case she harboured a secret desire to be transformed into a cheap Russian style street prostitute (prostitutka) what a lovely word and then ravaged. Well she certainly came to the right place, J-ims-lip Towers! Naturally, we had to do a casting and there is nothing sexier than a gorgeous MILFY babe in a summer dress looking into the camera with eyes oozing with lust and sin! God only knows what was brewing in her mind but needless to say it wasn't long before she dropped to her knees and sucked my dick and I must admit it is most erotic to look down at a beautiful woman gazing up at you with her hair in a clip, in a summer frock and with your dick in her mouth with saliva oozing out of the corner of her mouth!

File Size : 1405.81 MB
                    Duration : 00:23:21
                    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 980 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download rapidgator.net:

Sex crazed MILF Download Movie and Pictures.part1.rar
                    Sex crazed MILF Download Movie and Pictures.part2.rar

Comment

• Double Dick Week (Update 14.08.2015)

Starring: Paul

Now I managed to get hold of Paul (as he was whizzing around the M-25) on the telephone to tell him of what filthy fun I want to have that afternoon and my luck was doubly in when he turned up in a suit. Now my fans should know, that I do love a man in a suit. I don't know what it is but it just does it for me, every. single. time! Now this is only the third time I've had 2 cocks on camera - I've had many off camera and boy were they fun, but I digress. Now it's not really a secret why I keep getting Paul back and having lots of sexy fun with him, it's because of his massive cock. It's obvious that I'm going to get spit roasted by my husband and Paul and I loved it that while I was sucking Paul's cock, J-im came and plunged his cock into my arse. But the best bit for me was getting 2 loads of hot sticky spunk shot deep inside my pussy and the camera capturing it all running out. How filthy is that?

File Size : 1869.09 MB
                      Duration : 00:31:20
                      Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 988 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download rapidgator.net:

Double Dick Week Download Movie and Pictures.part1.rar
                      Double Dick Week Download Movie and Pictures.part2.rar

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X