• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poor pussy got all wet!

Starring: Kitty Kat
    Update: 01.10.2012
    Video duration: 31 minutes

This week we have the lovely, feline, Kitty Kat who was desperate to be included in the wanton depravity that is j-imsl-ip. With a name like Kitty Kat it was quite difficult to not resort to making silly puns like, ''Have you seen my pussy'' and strangely enough I fought the impulse. Any-way, Kitty got changed into a rather sexy tiny pair of denim shorts. Somewhere she had got the impression that I love girls who pour themselves into tiny, denim shorts! She looked amazing when she made her debut all tarted up and wow what a gorgeous body! In the future there will be life like love dolls that look and feel exactly like Kitty Kat, you'll just shove a couple of hydrogen fuel cells in her back and she'll fuck you continuously until you throw the OFF switch, after which you'll just put her in a cupboard until you feel horny again!

File Size : 1804.91 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:30:49
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 992 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

Download file - 720pMypoor.part1.rar - 903.0 MB
    Download file - 720pMypoor.part2.rar - 901.9 MB

Comment

• The soothsayer of Sussex

Starring: Lexi Ward
      Update: 19.03.2012
      Video duration: 23 minutes

Well you can't say you don't get a nice selection of different babes on j-imsl-ip! This week we have a Miss Lexi Ward or should I say, the soothsayer of Sussex, I stumbled on her whilst she was in a state of tantric mystic meditation. She was in communication with the Sun, Moon and Stars and the very Earth itself, when I propositioned her to come back to my place for some ''Tantric sex fun''. This is hippy talk for dressing up in kinky clobber and getting roggered senseless, whilst holding a joss stick and chanting, ''Om!''

File Size : 1359.51 MB
      Duration : 00:23:23
      Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 928 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

Download file - 720psoothsayer.part1.rar - 680.0 MB
      Download file - 720psoothsayer.part2.rar - 679.5 MB

Comment

• Mad dogs and Englishmen!

Starring: Bеttina diCapri
        Update: 16.01.2012

This week I transport you back to last summer, in Budapest it was a scorching 40° C and God fearing folk took refuge from the sun indoors praying to the Gods not to turn them into charcoal for their missdeeds! But we've all heard the expression, ''Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the mid day sun!''. Well, that's me, a mad dog, always snuffling around, in rain or sun, for a tasty morsel to chew on! This time I stumbled on the lovely art student Bеttina. She was sketching a monument and I'm afraid the promise of some wonga, an ice cold drink and an air conditioned room was an offer she simply couldn't refuse. When she got changed, I couldn't believe the body that she'd been hiding under her clothes. She was a symbol of perfection and it took all of my immense self control not to simply rip down her knickers and screw here then and there! Nay, my friends, I constrained myself for at least 2 whole minutes! Yes folks, I do indeed possess the poise, grandeur and infinite patience of the great man Gandhi!

File Size : 1820.18 MB
        Duration : 00:31:05
        Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 990 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720pEnglishmen.part1.rar
        720pEnglishmen.part2.rar

Comment

• Sexy CEO

Starring: Valentina C
          Update: 05.03.2012
          Video duration: 37 minutes

This week we have the gorgeous, sexy, be stockinged Milf, Valentina. Yes, you've seen her before, but not like this! Since we last met, Valentina has started her own business making ''Flat Pack Love Dolls'', with a sales slogan of, ''Only Wood will give you Wood!'' You see her love dolls are made of wood, or M.D.F to be more precise. She didn't seem to be bothered that the dolls would be a little hard, angular, splintery and wreak of wood glue on completion. Any-way, she was dressed in a skin tight suit with stockings, supenders and heels, (That's Valentina, not the love doll) and you know what any woman clad in this stuff does to me, it drives me Craze! So I ravaged her then and there, without a ''bye or leave'', as the old folk say, well at least they used to say in the 1890's!

File Size : 2171.44 MB
          Duration : 00:37:05
          Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 989 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720pSCEO.part1.rar
          720pSCEO.part2.rar

Comment

• Perfect body?

Starring: Candy A
            Update: 11.02.2013
            Video duration: 30 minutes

A girl with a body like Candy's, i.e. perfect tits, little waist and beautiful round bum is lost unless there is a cock somewhere in the picture, i.e. My cock! So I hurried to the bathroom to freshen up and emptied half a bottle of Hai Karate! on me just to make sure. This stuff works great on the birds and also keeps wasps and flies away when you're at a barbecue! Any-way I arrived back on set just in time to marvel at what a wonderful body Candy has. It looks like it was fashioned by the Dev1l himself to wreak havoc. I reckon this is the real reason the Pope is resigning. I think he was surfing the net and accidentally stumbled on Candy in her little kilt and seamed stockings and in an instant his Faith went down the plug hole and all over the Vatican a loud scream pieced the reverential silence, ''Bollocks! I can't go on, 60 years of celibacy and then this happens...

File Size : 1747.24 MB
            Duration : 00:29:50

Download k2s.cc:

720pPerfect.part1.rar
            720pPerfect.part2.rar

Comment

• S1enna Learns Her Lesson

Starring: S1enna Day
              Update: 11.03.2016

Well, being a member of j-imsl-ip put S1enna's Careers Master in a very good position for advising her on how to sail through a j-imsl-ip casting session. In fact the kindly old soul took the trouble to take S1enna out on a fact finding mission to the fleshpots and sleaze merchants to be found in London's Soho to get some ideas on attire that might impress me. The kindness of S1enna's ex teacher knew no bounds and he was happy to purchase for her a number of sexy ensembles and get S1enna to model them in the comfort of his damp, flea ridden bedsit. She had noticed that Sir always seemed to have his right hand jerking around deep in his right pocket as she modelled the outfits.This she put down to some unfortunate affliction that had befallen the kindly tutor and thought no more of it, even when at one point he opened his mouth and let out an alarmingly loud groan! Any-way, after hours of research they decided on black high heels, over knee socks, mini kilt, white shirt tied in a knot, (in the mode of Br1tney Spears) and her hair in bunches. Yes indeed, Sir was correct in every detail and S1enna fucked me senseless in this outfit!

File Size : 1788.85 MB
              Duration : 00:30:37
              Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 973 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720pLearnsLesson.part1.rar
              720pLearnsLesson.part2.rar

Comment

• Chatroom Fan Meet

Starring: J1m Sl1p
                Update: 11.03.2016
                Video duration: 21 minutes

I often logon to adult chatrooms to see who's up for being on my site and to talk general filth to hot guys and girls. When I was in one such chatroom I stumbled upon Lu-ke who it turns out, was actually a member of my site and had been for about a year or so. It's always nice to chat to fans and its even better when they ask if they can come along, fuck me and be one of my website updates! After checking out his pics, of course, I said yes. I mean a tall guy, with a big dick and great body, who would refuse? As Lu-ke lives near Sheffield which to anyone outside of the U.K. is nowhere near the leafy area of London we live in J1m and I knew we had a long trip ahead of us. After confirming all was ok with Lu-ke on the phone and as a prequel to my Middle England fun, I thought i'd dress up in some sexy retro lingerie and nylon stockings, have a play with myself, a quick fuck with J1m and receive a spunky face before we embarked upon our journey! This is also a great scene for those of you who have been asking to see my feet in stockings without shoes on.

File Size : 1190.58 MB
                Duration : 00:20:30
                Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 918 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720pChatroom.part1.rar
                720pChatroom.part2.rar

Comment

• Sex With GI Jane

Starring: C.J.
                  Update: 06.12.2009
                  Video duration: 49 minutes

Part 1:
                  Well, you don't get squaddies in the British Army looking like C.J. She knocked into me, whilst I was going for a Sunday stroll looking for tasty birds. I must admit she reminded me of Demi Moore in GI Jane with the cropped hair. But what a beautiful babe. Remember it's babes like this, who lived on the other side of the Iron Curtain, that our lunatic politicians wanted to nuke back in the old days! Any-way, I'll say no more, just enjoy!
                  Part 2:
                  Here's Part 2 of C.J, I'm afraid C.J. is so damn hot, that she puts the hot into Hottentot and far too much to fit into just one week. Any-way this week I get to fuck her cute, tight, little arse which was quite a struggle to get into, but I persevered! That's true British grit for you! Like Hillary climbing Everest, ok, he was a New Zealander, but sort of British by default...

File Size : 2874.18 MB
                  Duration : 00:49:05

Download k2s.cc:

720pGIJane.part1.rar
                  720pGIJane.part2.rar

Comment

• 0oh! La! La!

Starring: St-ella
                    Update: 11.06.2012
                    Video duration: 33 minutes

This week we have a stunning French girl called St-ella. I pounced on her when I saw her looking at a map and thought, ''Hm, looks like she is a lost tourist, I must go and assist her!'' Any-way, to cut a long story short, I managed to entice this babe back to my lair for some fun. Of course being French, the idea of meeting a man who is secretly filming her whilst propositioning her to engage in a k1nky sex session, was like ''water off a ducks back'' as we like to say! You will be stunned at her transformation stunner to Mega stunner and you will be even more stunned when you see what antics she gets up to! Well that's the French for you!

File Size : 1911.01 MB
                    Duration : 00:32:38
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 7 990 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720p_00hLaLa.part1.rar
                    720p_00hLaLa.part2.rar

Comment

• Sultry French girl Stella

Starring: La-ra, J1m Sl1p, Stella
                      Update: 05.07.2012
                      Video duration: 43 minutes

As you may have seen (and if you haven't go and check her out on my husbands site), J1m stumbled upon the sultry French girl Stella when she was lost and trying to read her map. He managed to convince her to come back to the apartment and appear in a movie with him. While she was getting changed I thought that she was a complete ba-be and even when I was filming her, I reached out from behind the camera and had a sneaky grope. So when J1m had run out of steam in his video (he was like a man possessed and needed a breather) then I asked Stella if she'd be up for appearing on my website. She immediately said yes (well it was rather obvious that she was rather keen on getting her paws on me) and we went off and looked through the wardrobe for a different outfit for her to wear. So we decided upon the air hostess outfit, it fitted like a dream and of course some sexy stockings, oooh la la! Any-way as Stella and I were in the throws of passion, J1mbo decides he wants to ''resume play'' (sorry its Wimbledon at the moment) and stuffs his dick back into the shot. We weren't going to argue as both Stella and I love licking pussy as much as we like licking cock. Jim then decides that we should put the camera he's holding on the tripod and that, ''yes La-ra, of course its going to zoom in and out easily''. You of course can see everything and with our frantic threesome going on, there was of course going to be a few issues, but i'm sure you'll find it sexy and if not, you'll have a laugh any-way.

File Size : 1342.34 MB
                      Resolution : 1920x1080
                      Duration : 00:42:44
                      Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 4 296 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 90.3 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

720p_French.part1.rar
                      720p_French.part2.rar

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X