• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Dad Is Safe!

Starring: Monique
    Update: 29.07.2016
    Video duration: 25 minutes
    Tags: Amateur, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Round Butts, Hardcore, Masturbation, Shaved, Teens, Solo Action, Young old, Babe, Skinny, Casting, Handjobs, Boots,

This week we have a wonderful 19 y.o. Monique. She arrived in skin tight riding style trousers and a nice jumper for a casting for J1m Sl1p. To be honest as soon as I laid eyes on her cute little bum, I knew she'd pass the casting with flying colours, but I made her do it all the same! She told the story of how she'd been employed in a rich household as a babysitter-au pair. Foolishly the mum had chosen Monique and not some fat ugly bird with spots! As soon as mums back was turned, the father had dug out his old Kodak Instamatic and announced he was a photographer and could he take some /Tasteful/ shots of Monique whilst dressed as a ballerina. Well, Monique was shocked that this pervert was a cross dresser, but he quickly reassured her it was to be her who was dressed as a ballerina. To cut a long story, the mother returned unexpectedly and found her husband screwing the au pair in a tutu, bang to rights I'd say and she promptly booted Monique out on to the streets, where she found her way to me!

File Size : 1433.44 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:36
    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 950 Kbps, 50.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

720p_NODADISSAFE.part1.rar
    720p_NODADISSAFE.part2.rar

Comment

• Crazed anal orgy!

Starring: Hene$$y
      Update: 01.07.2013
      Video duration: 18 minutes
      Tags: Anal, Boobs, Brunettes, Hardcore, Shaved, Teens, Threesome ffm,

If last week's episode wasn't enough for you, now things go from bad to worse. Hene$$y and my wife La-ra had at this point lost all sense of decorum and like those crazed zombies you see in films lusting for fresh meat, La-ra and Hene$$y roamed the apartment lusting for fresh cock. Nothing would satisfy their insatiable hunger! Mercilessly they dragged me into their quagmire of shame and together plotted to use me to satisfy Hene$$y's desperation for anal sex. La-ra did not waste her time in the act of aiding and abetting this shameful act! What was I to do? Ask yourselves what would you do if your wife demanded that you squeezed your dick into a beautiful girl's tight arse, whilst she was dressed in a sexy schoolgirls outfit? Yes, my brethren, I am sure you would have found strength from above to resist, but I alas, am no more than a weak minded fool and as such allowed myself to comply with their sinful demands!

File Size : 1014.57 MB
      Duration : 00:17:20
      Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 985 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720p_Crazedanalorgy.part1.rar
      720p_Crazedanalorgy.part2.rar

Comment

• Sex crazed schoolgirl mayhem!

Starring: Hene$$y
        Update: 24.06.2013
        Video duration: 27 minutes
        Tags: Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Hardcore, Shaved, Threesome ffm,

It seemed that donning the school uniform had turned Hene$$y into a crazed sex slut and having left La-ra strewn lifeless on the sofa had decided to launch an all out attack on me! What was I to do? A true professional, a master of my craft as cameraman, director and dare I say, thespian? To be honest, I blushed as Hene$$y and La-ra beckoned me to join in their lewd and shameful antics. I, a purveyor of, /The Art/ was left with 2 simple choices; to either fiercely protest and insist that I adhere to the unwritten international lore of the video cameramen, ie to Never grope one's subjects, or secondly to think, Bollocks, life is too short, let's get my knob sucked by a babe dressed in a schoolgirl outfit and a MILF in stockings and suspenders and sod the /Lore!/ I am afraid, unsurprisingly, I decided on the latter!

540p

File Size : 794.55 MB
        Resolution : 960x540
        Duration : 00:26:34
        Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 3 985 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

540p_Sexcrazedschoolgirlmayhem.rar

720p

File Size : 1553.36 MB
        Duration : 00:26:34
        Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 977 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720p_Sexcrazedschoolgirlmayhem.rar

Comment

• Amy drives me Wild!

Starring: Amy
          Update: 08.07.2013
          Video duration: 29 minutes
          Tags: Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Hardcore, Stockings, Shaved, Big Tits,

Pretty face, giant natural juggs and nice arse! Don't think I need to write anymore this week, so goodbye! No, my brethren, of course I must write more and more I shall write, if only to observe that if the Devil himself were to instruct His R and D team to construct a 19 y.o. girl with sole purpose of tempting the righteous to fall into Damnation, His team would come up with Amy Wild! Yes, my brethren I was mindful of these prophetic words as I plunged my hands inside Amy's tight knickers and stuffed my tongue down her throat. But alas that is the power of the Devil at work, in His hands I am no more than a puppet and He the puppet master. So its all his fault!

File Size : 898.42 MB
          Duration : 00:28:45
          Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 3 989 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc (Video 540p + Photo):

540p_AmydrivesmeWild.part1.rar
          540p_AmydrivesmeWild.part2.rar

Comment

• Couple ravages teen!

Starring: Ava
            Update: 27.05.2013
            Video duration: 42 minutes
            Tags: Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Hardcore, Shaved, Teens, Threesome ffm,

Well my brethren, if you were to quickly jump on to my wife's website, La-ras-playground and simply scroll back a few pages you will find a rather cute teen called Ava, dressed as a schoolgirl and being ravaged by La-ra. Site members will have already salivated at the sight of La-ra burying her tongue in Ava's tight bum and they will have drooled all over their laptops as Ava reciprocated with her lizard like tongue flicking in and out of La-ra's tight bum! Well folks, guess what, these two hussies invited my to join in their shameful shenanigans. At first I was shocked and appalled at the idea of being forced to engage in a rampant orgy with a girl dressed in a school uniform and a long legged MILF in stockings and heels! So I made a quick brew to calm myself down, said a short prayer and then leapt in to the affray. La-ra wasted no time in jamming my hard cock into Ava's sodden pussy and then eagerly licking the juice as my dick slid in and out, all to the tune of Ava's load groans!

File Size : 1.2 GB
            Duration : 00:41:48
            Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 3 989 Kbps, 50.000 fps

540p_Couple-ravages.part1.rar
            540p_Couple-ravages.part2.rar

Comment

• Babe in a Basque

Starring: Sylvia
              Update: 20.05.2013
              Video duration: 33 minutes
              Tags: Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Hardcore,

As j-imslip members would have seen, Sylvia passed the strict criteria of a J-im audition with flying colours! I allowed myself a 5 full milliseconds of deep, solemn thought, before allowing her through those hallowed gates that lead to a full j-imslip scene. She was then whisked off to our make over room and then re emerged wearing what I and millions of other men would call, "Something for the weekend". Her outfit comprised a sexy basque, smooth, shiny stockings, killer heels and a new hairdo. She would have looked perfect kicking her heels at the Moulin Rouge. Yes, my brethren, I was transfixed and those "vestments of Beelzebub" worked their magic and within seconds I had leapt on Sylvia and ravaged her, without a bye or leave! I must say, when it comes to sex, the MILF'S leaving their teen counterparts standing, they just know what to do!

File Size : 1 008.1 MB
              Duration : 00:32:38
              Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 3 978 Kbps, 50.000 fps

540p_Ba-Basque.part1.rar
              540p_Ba-Basque.part2.rar

Comment

• Madam of the Brothel Barges

Starring: Nikki
                Update: 11.11.2013
                Video duration: 31 minutes
                Tags: Blondes, Blowjobs, Boobs, Hardcore, Teens,

This week we have the sex crazed nymph, Nikky. Members will have already reached for their smelling salts as she related to La-ra her shameful antics aboard a barge travelling the Danube. By day an innocent conveyor of goods ranging from cars to crates full of ornaments. But by night unbeknown to the drunken captain, his barge was turned into a house of sin, depravity and shame with no holds or holes barred! Drunken, foul / mouthed sailors cavorting with scantily clad wenches doused in spilled drink and bodily fluids. Yes and I will tell you who the puppet / master of this crazed, madness was. It was none other than Nikky, or should I now unmask her as, "Madame Nikky!" purveyor of flesh to God fearing sea / farers! Yes, it was to be this shameless strumpet that I was expect to down my camera and have relations with, under the direction than none other than my wife La-ra. A woman that I have spent years attempting to tutor in the ways of Godliness, but still refuses to be cowed. I am afraid that once again, I was tempted by the sins of the flesh and once again I fell into the abyss!

File Size : 962.2 MB
                Duration : 00:31:03
                Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 3 990 Kbps, 50.000 fps

File Size : 1.8 GB
                Duration : 00:31:03
                Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 989 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc (Video 540p - 720p + Photo):

Download file - 540p-Madam-Brothel-Barges.rar - 962.2 MB

Download file - 720p-Madam-Brothel-Barges.rar - 1.8 GB

Comment

• Seamed stockings and heels!

Starring: Nataly G.
                  Update: 08.12.2013
                  Video duration: 33 minutes
                  Tags: Brunettes, Hardcore, Stockings, Shaved, Casting,

Yes, I thought this title would get your attention! This week we have the beautiful Nataly who has the longest legs I've ever seen! Hopefully you will be well pleased with the result on the following Friday night and if not you can use it to do the decorating or mending the car! Any-way, Nataly strode around the apartment, wiggling her sexy bum leaving me transfixed and to be honest I could have sat there all day watching her wriggling about and bending over in front of me, but of course I have a job to do...

File Size : 812.2 MB
                  Duration : 00:32:59
                  Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 2 972 Kbps, 29.970 fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 321 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

540p-Seam_stoc_heels.part1.rar
                  540p-Seam_stoc_heels.part2.rar

Comment

• A great ass and a great fuck

Starring: Kristina
                    Update: 29.09.2003
                    Video duration: 29 minutes
                    Tags: Anal, Blondes, Blowjobs, Round Butts, Cum Shot, Hardcore, Reality, Young old,

Got a call from G0nzalez El Tac0s, the Mexican cameraman to come and fuck the lovely Kristina. I waived my usual fee of $20, just for the opportunity of getting my sweaty mits on her. She even tried a first time anal!

File Size : 1.5 GB
                    Resolution : 768x576
                    Duration : 00:28:57
                    Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 6 827 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 319 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc (Video 576p + Photo):

576p_A_great_great.part1.rar
                    576p_A_great_great.part2.rar

Comment

• Perverted slut likes being filmed

Starring: Kat
                      Update: 16.06.2003
                      Video duration: 41 minutes

I'm afraid Kat wasn't a hooker, just a perverted slut who liked the idea of being filmed while she was being fucked. She hailed from Eastern Europe, home of a multitude of beautiful babes, in fact I must pay another visit to Hungary or Prague...

File Size : 824.1 MB
                      Resolution : 768x576
                      Duration : 00:41:07
                      Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 2 665 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc (Video 576p + Photo):

576p_A_great_great.part1.rar
                      576p_A_great_great.part2.rar

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X