Hot Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Wives, Cuckold Hubbies 2 (2017)

Stars: Cammille Austin, Kimber Phoenix, Krissy Rose, mia morgan, Nancy Jay, Nola Rouge, Jmac, T Stone, Tony Rubino
    Description
    What's a man to do when he comes home and finds his wife fucking another man... and she won't stop! Well, these six husbands have no choice but to sit there and take it while their wives make cuckolds out of them. Mr. Jay is appalled as his wife gets ass-fucked by a stranger. Mr. Austin is humiliated by the sight of two men taking turns on his wife's ass. Then these ladies make it worse by holding onto their hubbies for support while they're getting banged every which way. Happy wife, happy life? Okay!
    File Name : Hot Wives, Cuckold Hubbies 2.mp4
    File Size : 1788.92 MB
    Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
    Duration : 01:58:17
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download from Filejoker

Comment

• Office Nymphs (2017) HD

Category: All Sex
      Starring: Sharon Lee, Leanna Sweet, Noelle Easton, Alexis Brill, Victoria Summers, Kiara Lord
      Description
      Leanna Sweet and Victoria Summers - Leanna had a plan in the works to knock her husband's socks off, involving a new pair of lingerie, a trench-coat and a surprise visit to fuck him on his desk at work. But when she arrived at his office, she found Bruce standing there half naked with his cock hanging out of his secretary's mouth. Leanna quickly realized she could either make a scene or upgrade her office sex fantasy to include another woman. Leanna grabbed Victoria and started making out with her, then moved things to the sofa, where they took turns eating pussy and getting fucked by Bruce and his rock hard cock!
      Sharon Lee - When she caught on to his attention, Sharon began to tease him with peeks at her breasts and made it crystal clear she wanted him to join her inside. Victor raced to Sharon;s office and whipped out his hard dick for her to suck on, then tit-fucked her big boobs. Victor drove down and licked her pussy, spreading her thighs wide open and slipping his tongue in her deliciously wet hole. Victor thrust his cock in Sharon's tight Asian pussy, fucking her deep and hard just as she likes it!
      Noelle Easton - Noelle ran to the bathroom to dry off, but found it locked and headed into a private office instead. Eager to help, her coworker Jay ran after her with a towel, where he caught a glimpse of her wet blouse though a crack in the door! When Noelle realized Jay was peeping at her changing, she let him feast his eyes on her big natural breasts and enjoy his voyeur office fantasy. IN no time Noelle's panties were as dripping wet as the rest of her outfit, and she pulled Jay inside the room to show him how horny she was by fucking her right there on the desk.
      Kiara Lord - After checking her desktop, Kristof got an eyeful of Kiara's crotch when she spread her knees wide to give him a tempting look between her legs. Kristof didn't need to be told what to do and went straight ot her pussy, licking er through the cotton crotch of her panties. Kiara started to give him head, jacking his shaft while she sucked down every inch. After enjoying the sensual dick worship, Kristof pulled Kiara's panties aside to fuck her doggystyle. Check out this workplace fantasy to see proof the only job Kiara's qualified for is a blowjob!
      Alexis Brill - First, he was barely able to pay attention with Alexis Brill standing in the doorway with him. And when they went under the desk to practice taking shelter, Bruce and Alexis started fooling around almost immediately! When the HR woman stepped out of the room to answer a call, Alexis climbed on a seat and pulled her panties to the side so Bruce could suck on her clit and taste how wet her pussy was. Good thing the phone call lasted a long time or the HR woman would have come back to find Bruce ramming his cock and balls deep inside Alexis' tight pussy.
      File Name : Office Nymphs.mp4
      File Size : 3169.87 MB
      Resolution : 1280x720
      Duration : 02:48:17
      Video : AVC (AVC), 2 569 Kbps, 23.976 (23976/1000) fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.4 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Link: Keep2share

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

Filejoker.net - Free file upload, download service.

Comment

• Attack Of The Squirting Succubutts (2012)

Stars: Aurora Snow, Cherry Torn, Dee, Flower Tucci, Jada Fire, Leah Stevenson, Lexi Love, Venus, Vicky Vixen
        Description
        Seymore Butts never fails to bring you the hottest, most cock hungry babes in the biz! But these chicks love pussy too! Packed with rimming, cunnilingus, blowjobs, finger fucking, pussy pounding, anal sex, gaping assholes and tons of hot chicks squirting and studs shooting hot loads!
        First they seduce you, then they eat you ass first. Gaping, gushing and ass pounding.
        File Name : Attack Of The Squirting Succubutts.mp4
        File Size : 2611.01 MB
        Duration : 02:52:56
        Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

Download from Filejoker

Comment

• I Love When Daddy Cums Home (2017) HD

Category: Fetish , All Sex , Barely Legal
          Director: Craven Moorehead
          Starring: John Strong, Eric John, Liza Rowe, Marco Ducati, Jill Kassidy, Alana Summers, Katya Rodriguez
          Description
          I'll bet she does, and I'm sure daddy likes coming home too. Now Mom, not so much!
          File Name : I Love When Daddy Cums Home.mp4
          File Size : 2308.96 MB
          Duration : 02:10:37
          Video : AVC (AVC), 2 420 Kbps, 23.976 (23976/1000) fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.5 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download from Filejoker

Comment

• To Love, Honor and Obey (2017)

Stars: Kendra Lynn, Nadia North, Natalia Star, Chad White, Markus Dupree, Mick Blue, Peter North
            Description
            My hubby Peter asked me to interview new talent coming to our house and the next thing I know I had to hard throbbing cocks in my ass and so much more! My girlfriend and I went shopping for sex to help spice up her and her boyfriend's love life. I had to be a good friend and show her how to use them! Peter and I finally got a chance to invite the neighbors over for a few drinks! Let's just say I get very flirty when I get tipsy! Next thing I know my hubby is licking my ass and I'm eating her pussy.
            File Name : To Love, Honor and Obey.mp4
            File Size : 1150.9 MB
            Duration : 01:34:30
            Video : AVC (AVC), 1 633 Kbps, 23.976 fps

Download from Filejoker

Comment

• Fuck Me Like The Whore That I Am (2004)

Category: Straight
              Starring: Joel Lawrence, Lee Stone, Craven Moorehead, Krystal Steal, Delilah Stone, Lilly Thai, Dirty Harry, Melissa Lauren, Andrew Andretti, Haley Paige
              File Name : Fuck Me Like The Whore That I Am.mp4
              File Size : 1641.06 MB
              Resolution : 640x480
              Duration : 01:48:41
              Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps

Download from Filejoker

Comment

• A Stepmother's Affair (2017) HD

Category: Fetish , MILF , All Sex
                Starring: Xander Corvus, Sasha Sean, Reagan Foxx, Simone Garza, Tegan James
                Description
                Dad is not around and mom is lonely. She comforts and gives you support when you are "down." Now, mom can get you "up." She wants a younger, bigger and harder version of dad that she fell in love with. She wants to go at it all the time. So go ahead, it's your dirty little secret.
                File Name : A Stepmother's Affair.mp4
                File Size : 2622.61 MB
                Duration : 02:19:45
                Video : AVC (AVC), 2 569 Kbps, 23.976 (23976/1000) fps
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.4 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download from Filejoker

Comment

• Interracial Indiscretions (2017) HD

Category: Fetish , All Sex , Interracial
                  Director: Zander
                  Starring: Sean Michaels, Elsa Jean, Angel Smalls, Gina Valentina, Maya Bijou
                  Description
                  These girls are after something bigger and darker. They got a little taste of it and can't control the urge to go after it every chance they get. These girls are hooked and will only take it BLACK!
                  File Name : Interracial Indiscretions.mp4
                  File Size : 2809.49 MB
                  Resolution : 1920x1080
                  Duration : 01:48:17
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 3 596 Kbps, 23.976 (23976/1000) fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.3 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download from Filejoker

Comment

• Amateur MILFs Uitgewoond (2017) HD

Description
                    Are you new to Holland? Watch as we follow these amateurs into their bedrooms!
                    File Name : Amateur MILFs Uitgewoond.mp4
                    File Size : 1860.78 MB
                    Duration : 02:04:49
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 034 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.5 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download from Filejoker

Comment

• Horny Black Amateurs (2017)

Stars: Kira Noir, Londyn Winters, Raquel Savage, Valentina Vega, Vixen Vanity, Carmel Bliss
                      Description
                      Satisfy your chocolate addiction with this fresh crop of fine ebony babes! Just think, these amateurs could be your nasty neighbor next door or the dirty ho down the block. Here's your chance to see these eager young girls in action! Reality Kings has hit a homerun with this one, and these ebony amateurs are simply a sight to behold. You don't want to miss this one!
                      File Name : Horny Black Amateurs.mp4
                      File Size : 2760.85 MB
                      Duration : 03:02:48
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.003 fps

Download from Filejoker

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X