No announcement yet.

~Lesbimania | Young Pink Girls | No Men Allowed !~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbimania_Miss Demeanor & Sexy Vanessa - Sexy In Seducing Part 1 (08.08.2020) (2020)

Year: 2020
    Genre: Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm
    Description: Oh my step son Sergeant Miles is here & wait oh my, look at what he brought home, she goes by the name of Miss Demeanor, she is nice & very sweet like candy!

Size: 1.94 GiB
    Resolution:2160 x 3 840
    Duration: 26 min 59 s
    Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Lesbimania_Brittany Bardot & Stacy Cruz - Raunchy Hot Roomies - Part 1 (14.12.2020) (2020)

Genre: Lesbian, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm
      Description: Czech lesbians Stacy Cruz and Brittany Bardot sizzle in part 1 of this steamy XXX series.

Size: 2.32 GiB
      Resolution:1080 x 1 920
      Duration: 48 min 17 s

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Lesbimania_Serena Blair & Mindi Mink - In Hot Show (02.08.2020) (2020)

Genre: Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm
        Description: The one & only Serena Blair is here today showing off her cute outfit & hot body to her fans, when guess who walks in on her.

Size: 4.80 GiB
        Duration: 1 h 6 min

Download from K2S >

Comment

• Lesbimania_Leah Maus, Olivia Lush - Easy-Going Girls (2020-09-08)

Year: 2020-09-08
          Genre: Dildo, Hairy Pussy, Lesbian, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Redhead, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits, Toys

Size: 1.34 GiB
          Duration: 36 min 36 s

Download from K2S >

Download from RG>

Comment

• Lesbimania_Blue Angel & Dolly Diore - Sex Tape (2020)

Genre: Lesbian, Barefoot, Bathroom, Bedroom, Blonde, Brunette, Breasts, 69, Fingering, Indoors, Mirror, Tattoo
            Description: Description: Gorgeous brunette Dolly Diore is taking a shower, unaware that her girlfriend Blue Angel is filming her, as Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Sex Tape" begins. When she realizes, she puts on a cute show for her lover, kissing her and grabbing her breasts as they watch themselves in the mirror. They move to the bedroom, filming their fun as Blue undresses and Dolly sucks her puffy nipples. Both naked, they balance the camera on the nightstand and Blue goes face down ass up, twerking playfully. Dolly spanks her before spreading her lips and licking her hungrily; Blue flips onto her back so she can film in close up as Dolly eats her pussy. Now Blue lavishes attention on Dolly, gazing up at the camera, beautiful blue eyes so lustful as she laps at the intricate folds of her sweetheart's wet pussy. She straddles Dolly's face to get licked some more, spinning around into a sixty-nine so they can pleasure each other in unison. Fingers and tongues working eagerly, faces shining with juice, they film their lovemaking in one position after another. Dolly enjoys an intense orgasm as Blue sucks her clit, then repays the favor by licking Blue's ass and fingering her pussy until she's going wild.
            Models: Blue Angel & Dolly Diore

Size: 1.57 GiB
            Duration: 27 min 54 s

Download from K2S >

Download from RG>

Comment

• Lesbimania_Andrea Grey & Alura Jenson - In Anger Management With Andrea (16.12.2020) (2020)

Genre: Strap-On, Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm
              Description: Yes Mr. Jones, I did go to the counseling center you made me go to. Wait! Let me start over. What I meant to say is thank you for giving me a second chance after my recent behavioral issues at work.

Size: 1.90 GiB
              Resolution:2160 x 3 840
              Duration: 26 min 19 s

Download from K2S >

Download from RG>

Comment

• Lesbimania_Aaliyah Love, Emma Hix, Silvia Saige - Tempted By The Babysitter

Size: 1.35 GiB
                Duration: 31 min 25 s

Download from K2S >

Download from RG>

Comment

• Lesbimania_Serena Blair & Mindi Mink - In Lick My Leggings! (21.05.2020) (2020)

Genre: Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm
                  Description: Serena Blair is her with me, I love doing scenes with her, she is so fucking hot, so cute, just love it!

Size: 1.61 GiB
                  Duration: 22 min 17 s

Download from K2S >

Download from RG>

Comment

• Lesbimania_Lauren Phillips, Emily Willis, Silvia Saige- Peace Offering (2020)

Description: Silvia Saige and her stepdaughter Emily Willis walk up to the front entrance of a home. Emily seems nervous, while Silvia looks stern and determined. They are there to confront the parents of a bully who has been teasing Emily for being a lesbian. Silvia rings the doorbell. A moment later, the bully's mom, Lauren Phillips, opens the door, smiling pleasantly and dressed in sexy workout clothes. When Silvia and Emily see Lauren, their eyes go wide, both obviously surprised by how hot she is. Silvia and Emily shoot each other a very brief 'wow' glance. Lauren looks puzzled, clearly not recognizing Silvia and Emily. When Silvia tells Lauren why they're there, Lauren is immediately apologetic and invites them in. Lauren, Silvia, and Emily sit on the couch as Lauren tells them that her daughter isn't home at the moment. There is then a somewhat uncomfortable silence as the three sit there. Finally, Lauren speaks up, revealing that she has recently come out as a lesbian. Expressions of surprise cross the faces of Silvia and Emily. The hints of attraction towards Lauren flash in each of their eyes as they check out Lauren again. Almost unconsciously, Silvia and Emily then glance at each other for a second, clearly aroused. They lock eyes for a moment, an attraction between Silvia and Emily now blossoming too. After a moment, Silvia looks away. Lauren goes on to explain that her coming-out has caused her daughter to be angry with her and act out in various ways, such as bullying. Lauren offers to make it up to Silvia and Emily with a threesome. Emily is interested, and after a little reluctance, Silvia can't resist. This is one hell of a peace offering!!

Size: 1.18 GiB
                    Duration: 31 min 49 s

Download from K2S >

Download from RG>

Comment

• Lesbimania_Katie Morgan, Gianna Dior, Hazel Grace - Just Can't Keep Them Apart!

Description: Gianna Dior greets Hazel Grace, a friend who has arrived to stay over for the night. They're both 19 and haven't seen each other for a while. Gianna's step-mom Katie Morgan joins them to greet Hazel as well and it becomes immediately obvious that Katie and Hazel have the hots for each other. Gianna becomes stressed, breaking them up by leading Hazel away to drop off her stuff. Later that night, Gianna and Hazel are watching movies together. Katie joins them. But when Katie starts to move to sit in the middle of the couch to be closer to Hazel, Gianna sees this and panics, quickly scrambling to the middle of the couch, almost getting sat on. Katie and Hazel are both surprised and Gianna beams seated squarely between Katie and Hazel. Katie reluctantly sits on the end. Gianna looks pleased with herself while Katie and Hazel look dejected. Later, Gianna and Hazel get ready for bed. Katie visits to give a goodnight kiss to Gianna and Hazel asks for one, too. Gianna interrupts them and shoos Katie away. A short time later, Gianna is still laying in bed with her eyes open. She glances over and sees that Hazel has her eyes closed. 'Oh my god, FINALLY! Now I don't have to worry about keeping an eye on her,' Gianna whispers to herself. Gianna hurries quietly out of the bedroom. Gianna freshens up in the bathroom, but when she arrives back at the room, she catches Katie and Hazel enthusiastically fucking. Gianna is exasperated. There are a confrontation and Gianna accidentally let's slip that she doesn't want Katie and Hazel to be involved...because SHE wants Katie! Now that they know the truth, Katie and Hazel don't delay, bringing Gianna into the fold for a steamy threesome!

Size: 1.47 GiB
                      Duration: 29 min 57 s

Download from K2S >

Download from RG>

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X