~Lesbimania | Young Pink Girls | No Men Allowed !~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbimania_Bella Rolland & Isabella Nice - Need Help With That

Petite girl Isabella Nice is helping out her friend Bella Rolland who saw that she isn't wearing any panties, and that her pussy is so delicious and inviting. As they moved through the house, the sexual tension grew more and more! Soon Bella couldn't restrain herself anymore and made her move into seducing...

Genre: Pussy Licking, Girl, Pussy Rubbing, Oral sex, fetish, Foot Worship, Dildo, Reality, Brunette, Big Boobs, Kink, Natural boobs, Lesbian
    Cast: Bella Rolland & Isabella Nice

VideoQuality: Full HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 2.3 GB
    Duration: 00:39:57
    Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

OXsb3IM0DdUp6oAM004y.mp4
    OXsb3IM0DdUp6oAM004y.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Maya Woulfe & Holly Day - I Knew She Was Up To Something

Maya Woulfe is sitting at the kitchen island, staring at her gorgeous girlfriend Holly Day as she gets ready to leave for her scheduled appointment. Maya's feeling really horny, though... can't Holly and her fool around for a bit before she goes? Holly is intrigued, but she really can't miss the appointment! They'll just charge her a cancellation fee if she does, and that would suck. But... Holly promises that when she gets back, she'll put all of her attention on to Maya.

Release Year: 16.10.2023
      Genre: Lesbian, Orgasm, Pussy Licking, Big Ass, Kissing, Masturbation, Young, Rimming
      Cast: Maya Woulfe & Holly Day

FileSize: 1004.8 MB
      Duration: 00:27:33

DOWNLOAD:

DutV8OgIkyr4YIZdX4UN.mp4
      DutV8OgIkyr4YIZdX4UN.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins - Winner Takes All

Release Year: 13.09.2023
        Genre: Rimming, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Kissing, Masturbation, Vibrator, Orgasm
        Cast: Aiden Ashley, Charlotte Sins

FileSize: 1.41 GB
        Duration: 00:33:11

DOWNLOAD:

RxQLo26a8mgzxvjCveN8.mp4
        RxQLo26a8mgzxvjCveN8.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Amber Moore, Nina Nieves - Cheerleaders Amber Moore Amp; Nina Nieves Stretch Each Other Out

Adorable teen cheer girls Amber Moore and Nina Nieves have decided to meet up for some support for the upcoming cheer try-outs. But Latina Nina could use some extra help with moves and routines. Helpful and hands-on Amber instructs Nina that stretching is the most important part before they would work on any moves and runs thru a few with her. But Nina ended up straining her inner thigh and asked Amber to massage her, hoping to rub it out. But as you would figure, when Amber's hands gently slide across Nina's hot pussy lips, their tops fall right off and their legs open wide for a very thorough cheer squad pussy eating, finger licking rub down!

Release Year: 17.10.2023
          Genre: Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Masturbation, Lesbian, Teen, Kissing
          Cast: Amber Moore, Nina Nieves

FileSize: 2.45 GB
          Duration: 00:29:10

DOWNLOAD:

BgVT0Sb1jv8Ux5wq4B8e.mp4
          BgVT0Sb1jv8Ux5wq4B8e.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Elena Vega, Antonia Sainz - Teach me how to Shoryuken

Release Year: 2022.01.27
            Genre: Pantyhose, Cunnilingus, Dildo, Brunette, Lesbian, Girl
            Cast: Elena Vega, Antonia Sainz

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
            FileSize: 3.08 GB
            Duration: 00:20:57
            Resolution: 3840x2160

DOWNLOAD:

GBlD8qYDiKENRpJrJUCs.mp4
            GBlD8qYDiKENRpJrJUCs.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Anissa Kate, Ania Kinski - Lesbo Teachers Anissa Kate And Ania Kinski Share A Glass Dildo Before Class GP2774 Part 1

Raven-haired teachers Ania Kinski and Anissa Kate greet each other in class at the start of the day and before their students arrive, they decide to have some lesbian fun and strip down to their lingerie. These busty babes lick each other's nipples and take turns to pleasure their pussies on the desk. Anissa gets fingered first as Ania works her magic before they switch places and Ania bends over while Anissa rims her ass and fingers her pussy! These naughty nymphos break out a glass dildo and share it in their holes.

Release Year: 14.09.2023
              Genre: Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Toy, Kissing, Orgasm, Dildo, MILF, Anal, Masturbation, Big Tits
              Cast: Anissa Kate, Ania Kinski

FileSize: 3 GB
              Duration: 00:54:20

DOWNLOAD:

9jyInkocov5774dPqo82.mp4
              9jyInkocov5774dPqo82.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Lilly Bell, Scarlett Sage - Chasing Scarlett pt. 2

Scarlett (Sage) had sex with her ex-lover Dakota (Tyler) in Part 1, defying her current partner (Lilly Bell)'s objections when Scarlett had invited Dakota to stay with them in their new house for a few days. In Part 2, Lilly returns after angrily having left abruptly "to go for a walk" and finds their bedroom door locked.Demanding entry, she's confronted by Scarlett exclaiming: "Surprise!", opening the door to reveal that she's redcorated the room. "It smells like sex in here", Lilly declares. Dakota is hiding in the closet, watching Scarlett try to weasel her way out of the situation. Desperate, Scarlett stammers: "Okay...I was touching myself". "What? I was thinking about moving out, and the thought of that was turning you on?", Lilly wonders incredulously. "Earlier, when you put your hand under my dress, I got turned on. I was horny and I couldn't help myself", Scarlett tries to explain.Lilly relents, and sits down on their bed next to Scarlett. "How long is she going to stay?", she asks. Scarlett is esctastic, hugging Lilly and saying: "Really? You're going to let her stay?". "Do I have a choice?", Lilly says, in a defeated tone. "She's my best friend. I just want to do the right thing", Scarlett pleads. "I just get this weird feeling with Dakota, and I just feel like we're in constant competition, It's like we're both in this race and we're chasing you, and I feel like she's winning and I'm losing", Lilly contends."There's only one time I feel like you're truly mine", Lilly declares, positioning herself with face above Scarlett's pussy, adding: "When I'm right here, in between your legs". She licks Scarlett's body and says: "You're wearing a new perfume. I like it. And your panties are so wet and drenched". As the couple embraces, Dakota peeks from the closet, silently mouthing the words: "What the fuck?". "We shouldn't, not until Dakota's asleep", Scarlett pleads. Lilly pushes Scarlett down on the bed, insisting: "Let her hear. I want her to know her place". Scarlett can no longer resist, and starts kissing Lilly passionately. Watch the romantic scene unfold...

Genre: Tribadism, Lesbian, Facesitting, Rimming
                Cast: Lilly Bell, Scarlett Sage

FileSize: 1.71 GB
                Duration: 00:37:49

DOWNLOAD:

NJWfqlsojOIkoNIBaOph.mp4
                NJWfqlsojOIkoNIBaOph.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Angel Rai & Nika A aka Nika Murr, Nika Nut, Nika Hug - Art Turns Lesbos On

It's so good to rent a flat with a friend. You can always chat about something, go shopping, or even find a model for drawing. Angel Rai and Nika are best friends who share an apartment. Nika draws a half-naked picture of Angel Rai and offers to check the result. Angel Rai comes up to Nika, and that becomes a good reason to take a break.

Release Year: 15.09.2023
                  Genre: Lesbian, Toys, Teen, Brunette, Shaved, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Redhead, Fingering, SixtyNine, Pussy Licking
                  Cast: Angel Rai & Nika A aka Nika Murr, Nika Nut, Nika Hug

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
                  FileSize: 2.87 GB
                  Duration: 00:28:43
                  Resolution: 3840x2160

DOWNLOAD:

9PlEJ4fZSRqhvCAa8mDp.mp4
                  9PlEJ4fZSRqhvCAa8mDp.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Dakota Tyler, Scarlett Sage - Chasing Scarlett pt. 1

Lilly (Bell) and Scarlett (Sage) are moving into their new house, kissing as they stand amidst all the boxes. They're interrupted by the arrival of Dakota (Tyler), who asks Scarlett which room she can have, and goes to look around. "What the hell is going on!", declares a shocked Lilly. "I thought I told you that Dakota was going to be staying with us for a little while", Scarlett declares."Let me get this straight. You and I get our own place together, and you decide to let your ex-girlfriend move in with us?", Lilly asks angrily. "She's hardly my ex -that was a long time ago. She just needs to have a place to stay until she can find one of her own", Scarlett explains. "I don't get what the big deal is", Scarlett insists. "You lied to me!", Lilly responds. "I love you. I didn't want to disappoint you. I just wanted to wait until the last minute because I was scared", Scarlett claims, all flustered. "I can't deal with this right now -my head hurts!", Lilly exclaims."She's helping out with rent. She's paying 50, we're paying 50", Scarlett explains. "You know how I feel about her", Lilly points out. "I thought you said it was okay that I could be friends with her", Scarlett responds, as Dakota returns and listens to the heated conversation. "We're best friends. Scarlett and I are best friends. And we always have been and we always will be. But hey, I'm not going to stay where I'm not wanted, especially if Lilly doesn't want me here", Dakota says. "I don't, I'm sorry!", Lilly interjects. "Stop", Scarlett insists, then turns to Dakota and tells her: "Dakota, you're more than welcome to stay here as long as you like", and Dakota hugs her. Aghast, Lilly announces: "I'm going for a walk", and splits the scene."Just let her blow off some steam. We can make a cocktail, we can't let her ruin our day. We should be celebrating", Dakota suggests. Scarlett grabs her phone to text Lilly, and Dakota begins bad-mouthing Lilly and then brings up how she used to sexually satisfy Scarlett no end. "I just mean the timing was wrong", Scarlett says. "The timing? We did what felt right and our bodies didn't give a fuck about you and Lilly's relationship. I mean your nipples are hardening right now just remembering the pleasure", Dakota says and kisses her. "I want you, and I want to make you cum. I want to taste you all over my lips and my cheeks and my chin. I want to taste you all night long", Dakota pleads. "Why am I doing this? I shouldn't be", Scarlett says as they kiss some more. They rush to a bedroom and Scarlett locks the door. Watch the intense scene unfold...

Genre: Homewrecker, Small Tits, Lesbian, Facesitting, College, Tribadism
                    Cast: Dakota Tyler, Scarlett Sage

FileSize: 1.61 GB
                    Duration: 00:37:12

DOWNLOAD:

VbsF6WkBHTKlNRJwsjEI.mp4
                    VbsF6WkBHTKlNRJwsjEI.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Isabella Nice, Scarlett Sage, Gizelle Blanco - My New Roommates Are Lesbians!

Gizelle Blanco Is a college student looking to rent a room on campus. She finds the perfect house with two other female students from her college. She is shocked to learn after moving in that her two new roommates are actually a lesbian couple! One of the two lesbians, Isabella Nice, seems to take a liking to her tall new roommate and starts shamelessly flirting with her around the house much to her girlfriend Scarlett Sage's dismay.

Release Year: 06.04.2023
                      Genre: Orgasm, Threesome, Kissing, Lesbian, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Young
                      Cast: Isabella Nice, Scarlett Sage, Gizelle Blanco

VideoQuality: HD
                      FileSize: 1.05 GB
                      Duration: 00:41:22
                      Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

X1Kb1oZLwdLwXXgG7RbH.mp4

X1Kb1oZLwdLwXXgG7RbH.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse