No announcement yet.

~Lesbimania | Young Pink Girls | No Men Allowed !~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbimania_Elonka (44), Evita S. (57), Maxine O. (25) - Stepmother and stepdaughter and a mature girlfriend having a lesbian 3some (6260)

18 old and young lesbians playing with eachother.

Genre: Threesome, Mature, Tongue, Old, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Teen, Old
    Cast: Elonka (44), Evita S. (57), Maxine O. (25)

VideoQuality: Full HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 951.7 MB
    Duration: 00:30:57
    Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

GWUcUxG5ozA5fHq3NAh6.mp4

GWUcUxG5ozA5fHq3NAh6.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Aubree Valentine, Jayden Cole - RunAway

A siren wails and suspenseful music plays as Jayden (Cole) is found at twilight on the walkway leading to the apartment of Aubree (Valentine). Jayden seems lost, there's a heaviness to her that pulls on Aubree's heart strings. Jayden's evasive when Aubree asks what the tall redhead is doing there, but she gives her a blanket for warmth and invites her inside.Jayden vaguely mentions that she needs to retrieve her things from her friends' home but claims not to know its address or phone number, stating that: "They wanted me to work with them -I'm homeless, but I'm no criminal", so she refused. "I'm really good at reading people, and you're good people, so I want to help", Aubree declares, inviting Jayden to stay, and receiving a grateful hug.
      Later, Aubree goes to her guest room where Jayden is resting, to offer her a cup of a tea, and invites her to stay for dinner, and Jayden accepts, and Aubree declares: "Honestly, I've been pretty lonely, so it's nice to have someone even if you are a stranger". She gives her one of her dresses to wear and Jayden looks gorgeous in it. Aubree says confidentially: "Can you hear that? It's the dress saying 'I was made for you'".
      They both laugh, but then Aubree turns serious, announcing: "I've been thinking -I believe we should still go to the police about your friends". Jayden refuses, but Aubree starts to pry: "You're not in trouble, are you?". "I'm honestly just trying to live life to the fullest" is Jayden's cryptic reply.
      Instead, it's Aubree who opens up about herself, and why she's living alone. "I've always been somebody with a very open heart and I've been hurt a lot. I thought I was in love, deeply and fully in love, but it turns out she just didn't feel the same". Jayden is sympathetic and kisses Aubree's hand, saying: "At least we have each other, for now". Jayden kisses her on the lips and apologizes, but Aubree interjects: "It's okay -I've been thinking about that since I first saw you"
      "Do you really need to know who I am?", Jayden asks. "I guess not", Aubree admits. They kiss again and Jayden concedes: "I wish I could tell you everything". "Just shut up and kiss me -I don't care", Aubree exclaims. Passionate kisses lead to Aubree removing her dress, and Jayden kissing her nipples and fondling her pussy. Watch the romantic love with a stranger scene unfold...

Genre: Tribadism, Rimming, Cunnilingus, Fingering, Romance, Big Tits, Girl, Kissing, Lesbian
      Cast: Aubree Valentine, Jayden Cole

FileSize: 1.68 GB
      Duration: 00:38:09

DOWNLOAD:

On1k4EAKxTA0H8mLhOx7.mp4

On1k4EAKxTA0H8mLhOx7.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Milena Ray, Emily Mayers - Sweet Flavors

Release Year: 2023.09.15
        Genre: 69, Shaved Pussy, Masturbation, Lesbian, Kissing, Brunette, Pussy Licking
        Cast: Milena Ray, Emily Mayers

VideoQuality: 3132p
        FileSize: 3.52 GB
        Duration: 00:34:53
        Resolution: 5568x3132

DOWNLOAD:

WU9hHATLNXb1fpzefVoq.mp4
        WU9hHATLNXb1fpzefVoq.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Lauren Phillips, Scarlett Mae, Madi Collins - Driven Into Hiding

Release Year: 16.09.2023
          Genre: Big Ass, Lesbian, Kissing, Masturbation, Threesome, Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Big Tits, Young, MILF
          Cast: Lauren Phillips, Scarlett Mae, Madi Collins

FileSize: 1.61 GB
          Duration: 00:41:19

DOWNLOAD:

GsqgdgByQTzJn2euLqmQ.mp4
          GsqgdgByQTzJn2euLqmQ.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Phoenix Marie, Scarlit Scandal - Pocket Pussy Thieving Maid Gets Worked

Scarlit Scandal is cleaning up after Phoenix Marie and her hubby when she finds all of the dirty and deviant sex toys belonging to them both. Scarlit can�t help but fuck around with the toys and please herself, distracting her completely from her job. When Phoenix and her man arrive home unexpectedly, Scarlit hides, but it�s not long before Phoenix discovers the sneaky maid literally stuck with her fingers in the pocket pussy. Phoenix decides to teach her a squirty hardcore girl-on-girl lesson about playing with other people�s toys without permission.

Release Year: 08.11.2023
            Genre: Young, Orgasm, Big Ass, Pussy Licking, Toy, Anal, Big Tits, Masturbation, Dildo, Vibrator, Lesbian, MILF, Kissing
            Cast: Phoenix Marie, Scarlit Scandal

FileSize: 1.8 GB
            Duration: 00:52:41

DOWNLOAD:

WqQ7lbASZSXKJCLFkCAz.mp4

WqQ7lbASZSXKJCLFkCAz.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Vanna Bardot & Scarlett Alexis - Nymphs

Vanna and Scarlett are showing off their beach bodies and flouting boundaries: these exhibitionists want everyone to see their unconventional attraction to each other.

Release Year: 2023.08.01
              Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Fingering, Natural Tits, Asian, Redhead, Lesbian
              Cast: Vanna Bardot & Scarlett Alexis

VideoFormat: Matroska
              FileSize: 826.1 MB
              Duration: 00:52:48

DOWNLOAD:

HJ6gF8TBSpOLSsdUnH9d.mkv

HJ6gF8TBSpOLSsdUnH9d.mkv

Comment

• Lesbimania_Slimthick Vic & Blake Blossom - Think They Are Alone Now

Stunning Milf Boss Slimthick Vic and her crushing-hard sexy employee Blake Blossom have alot to talk about. Now that they are finally alone in the hotel room they confess to each others lust and quickly indulge on their hot wet pussies! Dressed in slutty lingerie has their juices flowing and tongues deep up inside each other as they worship their bodies for some hot girl on girl orgasms!

Release Year: 07.11.2023
                Genre: Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Masturbation, Big Tits, Young, Kissing, Orgasm
                Cast: Slimthick Vic & Blake Blossom

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
                FileSize: 4.87 GB
                Duration: 00:27:57
                Resolution: 3840x2160

DOWNLOAD:

4HhF7fcMxkXBrcb0cPjq.part1.rar
                4HhF7fcMxkXBrcb0cPjq.part2.rar

4HhF7fcMxkXBrcb0cPjq.part1.rar
                4HhF7fcMxkXBrcb0cPjq.part2.rar

Comment

• Lesbimania_Eyla Moore aka Casey Nohrman, Lilly Bella - They Love Eating Each Others Pussy

Release Year: 07.11.2023
                  Genre: Young, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Kissing, Lesbian, Orgasm, Dildo, Rimming, Toy
                  Cast: Eyla Moore aka Casey Nohrman, Lilly Bella

FileSize: 2.17 GB
                  Duration: 00:30:29

DOWNLOAD:

64SRtPiRVOl7b0naqIev.mp4

64SRtPiRVOl7b0naqIev.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Alex Coal, Brenna McKenna, Nina Nova (NonSex) - Virtually Cheating Part 01

Release Year: 30.10.23
                    Genre: Tattoos, Lesbian, Fisting, Natural Tits, Brunette
                    Cast: Alex Coal, Brenna McKenna, Nina Nova (NonSex)

FileSize: 1.65 GB
                    Duration: 00:28:44

DOWNLOAD:

Yp39aCjhPAK238lSRfYk.mp4

Yp39aCjhPAK238lSRfYk.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_ItsMeCat, JadeTeen - Dirty in the shower

JadeTeen and I got dirty in the shower and had to get each other off!

Release Year: 2023.04.29
                      Genre: Cunnilingus, Tribbing, Girl, Lesbian, Shower, Amateur, Latina
                      Cast: ItsMeCat, JadeTeen

VideoQuality: SD
                      FileSize: 451.9 MB
                      Duration: 00:10:06
                      Resolution: 1080x1920

DOWNLOAD:

OZyA7lKdsi6JADpPphGn.mp4

OZyA7lKdsi6JADpPphGn.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse