~Lesbimania | Young Pink Girls | No Men Allowed !~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbimania_Dharma Jones, Melony Melons - Stepmom Gets Slippery

Dharma Jones is filming another skincare vlog with her bestie when her friend's new stepmom, Melony Melons, comes in. Melony goes in for a hug and squeezes Dharma's ass, and the teen spills her water all over the MILF's huge tits. Melony knows Dharma wants to play, so she sneakily crawls under the blanket and licks her pussy while the college students are watching TV, then gets Dharma alone to finger her as the cute brunette sucks her massive melons.

Release Year: 23.10.2023
    Genre: Young, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, Orgasm, Vibrator, Kissing, Masturbation, MILF, Lesbian
    Cast: Dharma Jones, Melony Melons

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 597.9 MB
    Duration: 00:28:34
    Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

MC67GuCwirVyVhz3BMfv.mp4

MC67GuCwirVyVhz3BMfv.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Lolly Dames, Sedona Reign, Mina Luxx - Older Younger 3 Ways 2 Scene 4

It�s time to get down and dirty with the wild older younger lesbians. Sedona Reign, Lolly Dames, Mina Luxxx are caving hot pussy! Th8s is the most stunning group sex yet! All girl play is hotter than ever! Do not miss gorgeous lesbians in action!

Release Year: 23.10.2023
      Genre: Orgasm, Masturbation, Threesome, Young, Kissing, Lesbian, Big Tits, Big Ass, Pussy Licking, MILF
      Cast: Lolly Dames, Sedona Reign, Mina Luxx

VideoQuality: Full HD
      FileSize: 1010.3 MB
      Duration: 00:28:07
      Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

ZHXtKsAgDHhskZJefmOj.mp4

ZHXtKsAgDHhskZJefmOj.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Sophia Burns, Charlie Forde - Kitchen Apron Antics

Release Year: 23.09.2023
        Genre: Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Big Ass, Lesbian, Kissing, MILF, Masturbation, Rimming
        Cast: Sophia Burns, Charlie Forde

FileSize: 1.59 GB
        Duration: 00:36:41

DOWNLOAD:

ALQiqhXBgaj5rI4At0yv.mp4
        ALQiqhXBgaj5rI4At0yv.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Bridgette B, Silvia Saige, Whitney Wright - Indecent proposal

Boss lady and Silvia and her sweet model assistant Whitney have a hard day of fashion house visits ahead of them. Poor Silvia just isn't in the mood but bespectacled MILF Silvia knows they need to nail this new client. When large-breasted glamour girl Bridgette answers the door things get interesting fast. The sexy client won't take no for an answer and before long the blonde beauty has both women in bed. The three horny hotties get wild together and innocent Whitney gets a full erotic education from her more experienced lovers.

Genre: Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Big Tits, Big Ass
          Cast: Bridgette B, Silvia Saige, Whitney Wright

FileSize: 2.15 GB
          Duration: 00:49:50

DOWNLOAD:

Iy9JZdRyb87z4X9mKrT9.mp4
          Iy9JZdRyb87z4X9mKrT9.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Simona Purr, Matty - Lets Try Sapphic

Release Year: 2023.09.29
            Genre: Lesbian, Kissing, Masturbation, Brunette, Pussy Licking, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy
            Cast: Simona Purr, Matty

FileSize: 3.36 GB
            Duration: 00:39:31

DOWNLOAD:

Vhrfqlsvk48eVQgPSNOS.mp4

Vhrfqlsvk48eVQgPSNOS.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Ariel X, Cory Chase - Who Needs A Husband?

Ariel (Ariel X) visits her friend Cory (Chase) and is shocked to see her watching tv on the couch, her apartment a total mess. Cory's absorbed with seeing 22-year-old Brittney, an exotic beauty on tv delivering morning newscast. "She stole my husband. She stole my life. She fucking replaced me!", Cory declares. Her husband, the star reporter of Channel 3, sits and smiles as the beautiful Brittney reports the news. Cory seethes, Brittney is everything she's not. Why did life have to be so cruel?
              Ariel tries to restore her friend's confidence, even though her husband has left her after 20 years of marriage, dropping her for his young co-anchor on the tv news.. "No one can replace you. A nice warm bath is what you need", Ariel says after taking a sniff at her friend's unkempt hairdo. With Cory still complaining how Brittney has ruined her life, Ariel decides that what they need right away is to go to the beach, then have dinner at a fancy restaurant and spend the night out dancing, all expenses on hubby's credit card. But first things first -Cory's still wearing her husband's t-shirt (still nostalgic about him) -that's got to go.
              That night, the women return to the apartment all animated, with Cory excited about a girl she met at the club and danced with, who gave Cory her phone number. "Do I want to date a woman? I'm going crazy!", Cory innocently asks Ariel. "That's something you should have thought about before you went to a lesbian bar", Ariel responds with a smile. "I don't think she texted me back because I may have offended her", Cory concedes. "How?", asks Ariel. "On the dance floor she tried to kiss me, and I turned my cheek. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't know how", Cory recalls.
              Ariel offers to teach her, and gently kisses Cory on the lips, and soon the two friends are French kissing. "You're the most beautiful woman I've had the pleasure of kissing", Ariel whispers to her. Cory is flattered and excited, and asks her pal to keep kissing her, but all over her body. They both undress, and soon Cory has abandoned herself completely to the experienced Ariel. Watch the sensual scene unfold as friends become lovers...

Genre: MILF, Kissing, Tribadism, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Girl, Lesbian, Big Tits, Foot Fetish, Fingering
              Cast: Ariel X, Cory Chase

FileSize: 1.48 GB
              Duration: 00:39:45

DOWNLOAD:

97hzQDCdxCLmtCwnpunc.mp4

97hzQDCdxCLmtCwnpunc.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Melissa Stratton & Octavia Red - Tiger

Adele (Octavia Red) gets into bed with her wife Marie (Jessica Ryan), but Marie ignores her, engrossed in a new book she's been wanting to read. Finally Adele gets her attention and announces: "My girlfriend from high school is coming into town". Marie is annoyed, grousing: "I can't stand you and 'Tiger' Flirt!" Adele protests: "We don't flirt -she's as straight as they come, and she's going to be getting married soon".
                Marie concedes that she can stand 'Tiger" in town for a couple of days, but is none too pleased that Adele has invited her to stay with them for the weekend, without consulting with her. The two ladies go to sleep angry. The next day, Octavia is excited at Laura's (aka Tiger's) arrival and gives her a big hug in the doorway to their home. Marie's away visiting her mother, and Laura announces she's thinking of calling off her wedding to Drew -they don't have a sexual spark between them, after five years together.
                Showing Laura to the guest room, Adele is surprised when Laura changes her clothes right in front of her, and she has trouble averting her eyes at the sight of her curvaceous friend briefly standing there naked. That night, Adele's already in bed when Marie joins her, putting on a slip and lying down next to her. In the guest room, Laura hears the sounds of them making love, and she responds by masturbating.
                Next morning Marie is gone again, running errands, and Laura begins flirting, even wondering what it would be like to make love to a woman. She kisses Adele and soon they're making love on the living room couch, with Adele wearing a strap-on dildo Afterward, she feels guilty about cheating on her wife.
                That night Marie comes home in a bad mood and packs a suitcase, declaring to Adele: "I'm going to Sunnyside until I get my home back". She's jealous and adds: "I can't and I won't be in the same house with her". Adele keeps apologizing for having invited her friend to stay with them, but she can't convince her wife to stay, even though Laura will be leaving tomorrow.
                Laura's overheard their fight and comes to the bedroom to comfort Adele. But she also declares: "it was the hottest sex of my life", adding "What's done is done". Out of the blue she suggests: "I can't stop thinking about what it would feel like to be wearing your little toy". Adele is flattered, and laughs: "You know where I left it". Watch the homewrecker in action for a second helping of sex with Adele...

Genre: Cunnilingus, Brunette, Hairy, Natural Tits, StrapOn, Dildo, Kissing, Lesbian, Big Tits, Girl
                Cast: Melissa Stratton & Octavia Red

FileSize: 2.27 GB
                Duration: 01:03:34

DOWNLOAD:

893VFRWS7nMSFf5KCeBt.mp4

893VFRWS7nMSFf5KCeBt.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Gia OhMy, Sandy Love - Caught With A Stuffed Muff!

Blonde shopper Gia OhMy catches boutique owner Sandy Love's eye when she comes into the shop with no panties on! But when Gia goes into the changing room, Sandy catches the hottie stuffing panties into her pussy! Gia swears she wasn't trying to shoplift, she was just super horny, so Sandy offers Gia whatever she wants as long as she licks the brunette MILF's snatch first. After they go down on each other and scissor on the floor, the satisfied shopper promises to cum back soon.

Release Year: 02.10.2023
                  Genre: Big Tits, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Young, Pussy Licking, Kissing, Orgasm
                  Cast: Gia OhMy, Sandy Love

FileSize: 797.1 MB
                  Duration: 00:20:10

DOWNLOAD:

MZm4fXaoxWVLAJCmNc4s.mp4

MZm4fXaoxWVLAJCmNc4s.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Lelyah & Milana - Intense Clit Rubbing (Lelyah aka Dasha, Hairyfairy, Erotic Dasha)

Milana shows off a magnificent nude self-portrait that she painted, and Lelyah asks if she can be the subject of Milana's next work of art. "I can show you my body, do you want?" Lelyah asks to Milana's delight, and they proceed to eagerly undress each other. "Are your nipples getting hard for me?" Lelyah asks. "It's because you're so sweet!" Milana replies. Lelyah 's dress is lifted over her head, Milana's stockings are peeled off, and each girl pulls down her friend's panties. Overcome with lust once they're naked, they spread their legs, press their bare feet together, and embark on an epic masturbation session.Both girls vigorously stroke their smooth pussies, and shower each other with heartfelt compliments and steamy encouragement. "I like your moans!" Milana exclaims. "I like you!" Lelyah replies. "Cum for me, baby!". After their rapturous orgasms, the girls are way too horny to stop, and indulge in a second round. The room again fills with hot moans and sticky sounds, as they lock eyes on each other, overcome with delicious pleasure. Once they've sucked their wet fingers, and caught their breath in a gentle hug, they get down to the business of painting. "This is going to be the most beautiful picture ever!" Milana declares, as Lelyah lights up with a bright smile.

Release Year: 2023.10.03
                    Genre: GirlGirl
                    Cast: Lelyah & Milana (Lelyah aka Dasha, , Erotic Dasha)

FileSize: 616 MB
                    Duration: 00:16:52

DOWNLOAD:

KiGj9ghJBrsD5JBWMYyo.mp4

KiGj9ghJBrsD5JBWMYyo.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Lauren Phillips, Bella Rolland - No Such Thing As Too Much

Release Year: 29.10.2023
                      Genre: Lesbian, Big Tits, Kissing, Big Ass, Orgasm, Masturbation, MILF, Rimming, Pussy Licking
                      Cast: Lauren Phillips, Bella Rolland

FileSize: 1.56 GB
                      Duration: 00:36:12

DOWNLOAD:

FDSOpzxnD1jJgYAUzcPm.mp4

FDSOpzxnD1jJgYAUzcPm.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse