~Lesbimania | Young Pink Girls | No Men Allowed !~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbimania_Aiden Ashley & Aubree Valentine - The Girl in the Basement pt. 1

The happily married lesbian couple Aiden Ashley and Melissa Stratton are in bed, arguing about their new tenant. Melissa hates the idea of having another woman living with them, albeit down in the basement that Aiden had remodeled for such an accommodation, but Aiden points out that their lavish life-style of late, including a European vacation and purchase of a luxury car, necessitates taking in a boarder. Melissa relents, but it's clear that this could create a rift in their relationship.Next day, Aiden returns home to find the girl from their basement, Fifi (Aubree Valentine), sitting on the living room couch with a big bowl of popcorn, watching TV. Aiden is a bit perturbed at the mess Aubree's caused, with popcorn all over the floor, but Aubree explains she's hanging upstairs due to the poor TV reception she gets in the basement, also affecting her phone as well as internet speed. As far as having Fifi pop up when she wants to make a call or watch television, Aiden tells her she's got to get her wife to approve. "I'm not so sure your wife even likes me", Fifi wonders. "Nonsense! She absolutely loves you. Just the other day she was talking to me about how she's so pleased having you live here with us", Aiden lies.
    "You know, I heard you two fighting the other night. She seems pretty hard on you", Fifi says. The young woman starts asking about the couple's sex life and Aiden points out that after ten years of marriage sex takes a back seat to other things, like work, family and love. Fifi scoffs at that, claiming: "Love? That's a damn shame. You're a very patient woman. I hope she puts loving you and touching you as her number one priority".
    Aiden excuses herself, vowing to have the cable guy fix the situation so that Fifi can do her thing downstairs, and leaves the room abruptly, ending the awkward conversation. Fifi follows her into the bedroom and watches Aiden lasciviously as her landlord chats on the phone about getting a cable serviceman out to the house, pronto. Fifi takes the phone out of her hand, and says: "You know, I would never put you in the back seat". Flustered, Aiden forces a smile and says "Oh, I think you misunderstood". Fifi whispers: "I understand you, perfectly. Tell me that you don't want to fuck me, and I'll leave", as she lightly touches the older woman's ear.
    Aiden stammers with protest: "I'm married". "And I'm your little fuck toy", Fifi purrs. "Here to fulfill all your fantasies, plus I can keep a secret", Fifi asserts, as she takes a couple of Aiden's fingers into her mouth. Aiden tries to speak, but Fifi starts kissing her, and then licking up and down her neck. Aiden's resistance crumbles, and some intense French kissing ensues. Fifi pushes her new lover backward on the bed and fondles her head to toe. She removes Aiden's stiletto shoes and says: "You have such pretty feet". "My wife hasn't done that in years", Aiden admits. "If I were her, I'd worship every inch of your body", Fifi replies. Watch the little homewrecker go to work as the romantic scene unfolds...

Genre: Lesbian, Natural Tits, Rimming, Kissing, Foot Fetish, Facesitting, Girl, Tribadism, Cunnilingus
    Cast: Aiden Ashley & Aubree Valentine

VideoQuality: Full HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 1.61 GB
    Duration: 00:33:45
    Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

NYHm5QxTqkWAOCkUSHWw.mp4

NYHm5QxTqkWAOCkUSHWw.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Vanessa Sky, Gal Ritchie, Lindsey Lee - Lesbian Threesomes 2 - Scene 2 - M+�nage +� trois

Get ready for threeway lesbian action! These hot babes are thirsty for wet pussy! Watch them get downright dirty and explode into epic climaxes!

Release Year: 11.03.2024
      Genre: Trimmed, Pussy Licking, Natural Tits, Latina, Small Tits, Big Tits, Fingering, Lesbian, Girl, Face Sitting
      Cast: Vanessa Sky, Gal Ritchie, Lindsey Lee

FileSize: 891.2 MB
      Duration: 00:26:24

DOWNLOAD:

I270evFfREoJijkMTY2Z.mp4

I270evFfREoJijkMTY2Z.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Daisy Ducati, Lauren Phillips (Batgirl-on-Catgirl Action)

Genre: Lesbian, 69, Girl
        Cast: Daisy Ducati, Lauren Phillips

FileSize: 507.9 MB
        Duration: 00:23:48

DOWNLOAD:

BYlvTdLIYMjrCYTQihno.mp4

BYlvTdLIYMjrCYTQihno.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Dainty Wilder, Autumn Falls - Squirtfest with Autumn Falls

NEW quirtfest with Autumn Falls
          Autumn and I were watching TV but the show was soo boring Thankfully she brought over a surprise to keep us entertained... a double ended dildo � Unlock now to watch us slobber all over our tits as we deepthroat our BIG toy Then we use it to fuck our pussies, making each other squirt multiple times

Release Year: 2024.02.24
          Genre: Dildo, Lesbian, Girl, Tribbing, Fingering, Squirt, Double Dildo, Amateur, Toys, Cunnilingus
          Cast: Dainty Wilder, Autumn Falls

FileSize: 1.15 GB
          Duration: 00:19:11

DOWNLOAD:

9p8EsnpUj59NC2d4GQDB.mp4

9p8EsnpUj59NC2d4GQDB.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Riley Rock & Taylah Rose - Hungry Times

It's a scorcher of day, and Riley comes in from prepping the barbeque to find Taylah Rose in the kitchen. They're both so hot they undress, ready for some sensual summer loving in the kitchen. After some soft kissing, Taylah begins to tease Riley's labia, softly running her fingers along the pussy, before sliding her fingers inside.
            Riley gets on her knees to ravenously eat Taylah's wet pussy, before getting her on the kitchen counter to give her a good pussy massage, and its not long before Taylah gives riley some nice licks on her hairy pussy until she cums!
            Do you like kitchen sex on the cool counters on a hot day?

Release Year: 16.03.2024
            Genre: Lesbian, Girl, Kissing, Natural Tits, Fingering, Hairy, Pussy Licking
            Cast: Riley Rock & Taylah Rose

FileSize: 1.35 GB
            Duration: 00:23:55

DOWNLOAD:

Hp08rHCoLsCdl3lXZMHm.mp4
            Hp08rHCoLsCdl3lXZMHm.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania Dainty Wilder, Lena Polanski - Girl Girl Hookup Ppv

Dainty Wilder, Lena Polanski

Description: NEW AVN Hookup with Lena Polanski
              What happens in Vegas� ends up on my OF for you to stroke to! After spending the night dancing at the club, Lena and I couldn�t even wait to get to our room.
              Watch us fool around in the hotel hallway before calling over a guy we met at the bar to film us fucking!

Format: mp4
              Size: 1.14 GB
              Resolution:1920x1080
              Duration: 00:26:30

DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Lesbimania_Dainty Wilder, Lena Polanski - Girl Girl Hookup PPV.mp4
              DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

Lesbimania_Dainty Wilder, Lena Polanski - Girl Girl Hookup PPV.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Rika Fane & Lilly Bella (Natural lesbians sex experiments)

Genre: Blonde, Black Stockings, Piercing, Euro, Scissoring, Kissing, Teen18, Sex Toys, Athletic, Trimmed Pussy, Tattoo, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Czech, 69, Brunette, Gonzo

FileSize: 752.5 MB
                Duration: 00:20:56

DOWNLOAD:

58tLASxxKRuodz1rQQJl.mp4
                58tLASxxKRuodz1rQQJl.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Karina King, Nomi Melone - De-stressing at Work

A common way to relieve stress is to engage in various leisure activities like watching a movie, spending the day at the spa, or simply staying at home. For Karina King, it is to see her lover and maybe receive a sensual treat along the way. With a simple phone call, Nomi Melone excitedly tells the busty blonde that she's coming over to visit and can�t wait to show her freshly pedicured toes. Karina sits around in her office, looking pretty in a tight pink dress matched with beige and purple-colored heels, while Nomi looks sexy in a royal blue bodycon dress paired with black strappy heels. As the blonde goddess waits, she massages her feet, giving in to her lust for a little bit of satisfaction. The brunette hottie finally sees her lover and immediately goes to suck on the other�s toes with her playful pierced tongue. The nude-colored toenails of her partner receive much-awaited foot worship and shrimping. To give back the pleasure, Karina sucks Nomi's freshly coated toenails and lubricates them with a good amount of spit. They continue their sensual foot worship on the black couch, simultaneously giving each other pleasure. To turn things up a notch, the buxom blonde and the hot brunette undress each other, revealing their fuckable bodies with round asses. Their warm mouths get busy pleasing each other�s wet shaved pussy and tempting feet. The raunchy blonde lays back on the couch as Nomi inserts her toes inside her core while worshiping her toes. The two gorgeous ladies can�t help but moan in pleasure at the action. They take turns licking each other�s pussy while kneeling and even ride each other�s faces, creating a wild and sensual oral fucking. Wanting to do more, Karina wears a strapped dildo and pounds Nomi�s pussy in missionary until the raunchy brunette decides to give the dildo a footjob. The two irresistible goddesses continue with their passionate fucking in doggystyle and end the passionate session by licking each other�s pedicured feet.

Genre: Blonde, Facesitting, Shaved, Strapon, Lesbian, Foot Fetish, Brunette, Girl, Ukrainian Girl
                  Cast: Karina King, Nomi Melone

FileSize: 2.5 GB
                  Duration: 00:43:58

DOWNLOAD:

KHg6pBRH4Oo6OGbcmPSo.mp4
                  KHg6pBRH4Oo6OGbcmPSo.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Veronica Leal & Alexis Crystal - Mistress Desire 2

Genre: Brunette, Kissing, Cumshot, Girl, Lesbian, Pantyhose, StrapOn, Blonde, Cunnilingus, Dildo
                    Cast: Veronica Leal & Alexis Crystal

FileSize: 1.33 GB
                    Duration: 00:37:04

DOWNLOAD:

0SWhqwBfD0z5da3kMxcO.mp4
                    0SWhqwBfD0z5da3kMxcO.mp4

Comment

• Lesbimania_Caryn Beaumont, Ashleigh Skies - GG Cum-Compilation

�???NEW GG CUM-Compilation�???
                      I met this new hot Australian girl @carynbeaumont at a sex resort.. �???we went to the gym and after that could not keep our hands off of each other �???we sucked we fucked we scissored from the gym to the counter to the hotel bed �??? we went at it all night. Our pussies were so sore. This is the most erotic lesbian sex I have ever had. �?�| I cannot believe how good it felt �??c

Release Year: 2024.04.11
                      Genre: Cunnilingus, Tribbing, Amateur, Rimming, Lesbian, Lingerie, Girl
                      Cast: Caryn Beaumont, Ashleigh Skies

VideoQuality: SD
                      FileSize: 1.01 GB
                      Duration: 00:16:46
                      Resolution: 1080x1920

DOWNLOAD:

UWovFemCYynv6JbDqIjD.mp4

UWovFemCYynv6JbDqIjD.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse