Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting, Victoria 26 year old

The British Are Cumming

26 year old English musician Victoria has come to America in search of fame and fortune. That search led her right to our lovely black couch. So today we’re gonna get to know this little tart real well. Personally, I’ve always found accents to be really sexy, especially British accents, so I have to say this was a fun day for me. Something about the exchange of cultural ideas and bodily fluids really gets me going. Miss Victoria was pretty leery about this whole operation, I think that’s something that comes with age, however, it doesn’t stop her from sitting on that couch, answering our questions, and eventually showing us her ass hole. It seems like she’s having a good time vibing her clit and dildoing her butt. The only time I think she’s gonna balk is when she finds out it’s time to suck some cock. For a split second I thought we were gonna lose her, but then she got down on her knees and started giving me a lovely, senual blowjob with lots of eye contact. I fuck her for a few minutes with the butt plug in. She takes it on her back, doggy, riding all while having her taste her sweet pussy between each.

Anal, Casting, Brunette,

File Name : V-ictoria26.mp4
    File Size : 1.2 GB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 01:11:33

Download k2s.cc - V-ictoria26.zip - 1.2 GB?

Comment

• Casting, Dylan 19 year old

Looks And Feels Like A Dime Piece

Welcome back friends, and boy do we have some surprises this week! First things first, we got a new office! That’s right, we’re back to our roots. Our next surprise is 19 year old stunner Dylan. Goddamn Dylan is a dime. She is absolutely the girl next door. She’s beautiful and today I'm gonna fuck her butt for her first time. This in my opinion is another one of those girls it’s probably better you just check out for yourself. She’s a little shy, and I’m not sure she was prepared for what she walked into today. We get to know her pretty well, and I can understand why she’s here. With those looks she shouldn’t be dealing with geriatrics. Instead, she should be showing it off for the world to see. When Rick finally does get her out of those clothes, watch how adorable she is showing her tits and bits. I’m gonna let you see how the rest plays out, but she looks amazing and felt even tighter and better taking a dick in every one of her holes. We even get a nice anal creampie (anal squirter lol) which are kinda rare. Anyway, enjoy Dylan and all her goodies, and stay tuned for more fun.

Anal, Casting, Blonde,

File Name : D-ylan19.mp4
      File Size : 944.6 MB
      Resolution : 1280x720
      Duration : 01:02:09

Download k2s.cc - D-ylan19.zip - 944.6 MB?

Comment

• Casting, Olivia 20 year old

That's A Tall Drink Of Water

We’ve got another fun one for our “producers” this week. Welcome to the couch, Olivia! She’s 20 years old, very tall, very pretty and super down to Earth. Currently, she works as a chef in a hospital, but I imagine it’s more like fast food than an actual restaurant. We all know how much fast food sucks, and at 20 years old she’s already sick of the 9-5 and who can blame her. I guess she’s looking for a fall back if sportsball and cooking don’t pan out. So she shows up to see what Rick and I have to offer. She arrives wearing what I assume is a nighty? Her height makes it looks like she’s wearing an extra small or something

Anal, Casting, Brunette,

File Name : O-livia20.mp4
        File Size : 4.2 GB
        Duration : 01:06:54

Download k2s.cc - O-livia20.zip - 4.2 GB?

Comment

• Casting, Skarlett 24 year old

Housekeeping.. You Need Towels?

24 year old Skarlett who’s a house keeper. I'm just gonna go ahead and say I don’t like cleaning my own house, no less someone else’s. So it’s no wonder she wants to ditch the mop and broom for some hard cock. She’s a nice chick albeit a little un-experienced, no worries though, Rick n’ Cam are gonna take care of you. We get her on the couch, where she’s very smily and a little nervous, but fun. She just broke up with a boyfriend, she’s only had two sex partners in her past and never done anal. So now Skarlett is ready to be a slut on camera and play out all her dirty little fantasies. When we get her naked, we see that she does have a rockin’ hard body and a GREAT ass.

Anal, Casting, Brunette,

File Name : S-karlett24.mp4
          File Size : 1.6 GB
          Duration : 01:12:18

Download k2s.cc - S-karlett24.zip - 1.6 GB?

Comment

• Casting, Ariel 27 year old

She Looks Like That Mermaid

27 year old social worker Ariel is a beautiful redhead. You should all know how I feel about redheads at this point. Ariel is sick of all the paperwork and red tape that comes with being a social worker. Lately she's been wondering if putting wieners in her mouth for money is a better business venture. I'm here to say that it for sure is. I mean it for sure could be… you also should know how we feel about paying models too. What she is going to get today is a very valuable life lesson, one I'm happy to teach this undercover freak. I mentioned it before, she’s quiet. Like quiet, quiet. So very soft spoken and very nervous. She met Rick when he brought her in for the pre-interview, but she’s never met me and doesn’t know my dick is going to be in her mouth in about 20 minutes. Rick puts her on the couch, interviews her, we get her naked, take a look at those monster mommy milkers and her butthole. Next, we give her a vibrator and some toys to get her going. When it’s time for said dick to be in said mouth, you can really sense the hesitation and nerves she’s feeling, but she really does handle it all well. Afer that, I rail her throughout the office. We try some new riding on the floor positions you “producers” will like.

Anal, Casting, Redhead,

File Name : A-riel27.mp4
            File Size : 4.2 GB
            Duration : 01:05:42

Download k2s.cc - A-riel27.zip - 4.2 GB?

Comment

• Casting, Mella 19 year old

Living Life a Little Scandalous

Well let me say this girl’s back for round two and she’s got a boyfriend this time that THINKS she’s only doing nude photography on her little trip to Arizona. Yes quite scandalous I’d say indeed but we love it and I think it makes it hotter that she's cheating on him because this girl can't get enough of our stud's good dick. So we also find out more about our little girls sexual experience, or inexperience, during the little bit of interview we did today.

Anal, Casting, POV, Blonde, Double Penertion,

File Name : M-ella19.mp4
              File Size : 990.7 MB
              Duration : 01:10:53

Download k2s.cc - M-ella19.zip - 990.7 MB?

Comment

• Casting Hard, Julianna Mekki 2022-09-13

A czech girl, Julianna Mekki has an audition. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Julianna Mekki will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.
                Then P-re convince Julianna Mekki to have a 100% real sex with him,and he will make her an Anal demonstration of his secret technic.

File Name : J-uliannaMekki.mp4
                File Size : 1.1 GB
                Duration : 01:13:14

Download k2s.cc - J-uliannaMekki.zip - 1.1 GB?

Comment

• Casting Hard, Ohana Petite 2022-07-31

A spanish girl, Ohana Petite has an audition. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Ohana Petite will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.
                  Then PW convince Ohana Petite to have a 100% real sex with him,and he will make her an Anal demonstration of his secret technic.

File Name : O-hanaPetite.mp4
                  File Size : 2.3 GB
                  Duration : 01:43:38

Download k2s.cc - O-hanaPetite.zip - 2.3 GB?

Comment

• Casting Hard, Sheril Blossom 2022-08-16

A belarusian girl, Sheril Blossom has an audition. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Sheril Blossom will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.
                    Then PW convince Sheril Blossom to have a 100% real sex with him, and he will make her an Anal demonstration of his secret technic.

Anal, Casting, Brunette,

File Name : S-heril-B.mp4
                    File Size : 1.2 GB
                    Duration : 01:23:55

Download k2s.cc - S-heril-B.zip - 1.2 GB?

Comment

• Casting Hard, Lilia Kot 2022-06-21

A russian girl, Lilia Kot has an audition. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Lilia Kot will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.
                      Then PW convince Lilia Kot to have a 100% real sex with him,and he will make her an Anal demonstration of his secret technic. This is Lilia Kot sex Testing!

Anal, Casting, Brunette, Russian,

File Name : L-ilia-Kot.mp4
                      File Size : 2.3 GB
                      Duration : 01:20:39

Download k2s.cc - L-ilia-Kot.zip - 2.3 GB?

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X