No announcement yet.

Sweet boy's | Your Hot Ass For My Long Dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaymania_Alann23 - The house was very quiet so Melvin and I thought were alone�?|! (Melvin Moore & Alann, DiablitoItaliano & Manuel Dosio)

We thought we are home alone so we wanted to have some fun�???�?"? my Italian cousins were on the balcony and started spying on us �???�??? we wanted some fun so we invited them to join�???�?"?Im sure they liked what they were seeing because they didn't think much about it and decided to join us �???�???�?"?�?"?�?"?You want to see who eats Manuel's cumshot �??��?'|�?':

Genre: Blowjob, Anal Sex, Foursome, Piercing, Bareback, Deep Throat, Muscles, Tattoos, Cumshots, Rimming, Twinks, Uncut, Kissing
    Cast: Melvin Moore (@melvinmoore), Alann (@alann23), DiablitoItaliano & Manuel Dosio

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 264.2 MB
    Duration: 00:17:05
    Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

CRcgRodLBDBJF1yWy3qP.mov

Comment

• Gaymania_Leo Lombar - Milking Men

Leo Lombar is just about the sexiest guy you can imagine. With his hot, hairy body, and his handsome face his is simple perfection. He is at work, stacking things on top of a cupboard when he is quickly overcome by an intruder. Leo is gagged and shackled to his step ladder and the intruder begins to take his pleasure from feeling Leo's hot body. Leo wriths and struggles but cannot prevent his tee shirt being ripped open to reveal that hot body. The intruder runs his hands over Leo's hairy body. The nipples are rock hard and get tweaked as Leo writhes around. Then his shorts are opened and a hand reaches inside to feel his cock and balls. Leo cannot prevent it, and the shorts are lowered to expose his cock. The cockhead peeks out of the foreskin and the errant hand grabs the dick and wanks it a little. Leo's shorts are removed, showing off his massive thighs. The intruder wanks on that beautiful cock, applying some oil to it as he works. Despite his best efforts Leo cannot stop his cock from getting hard as it is wanked. His balls tighten against the cock shaft too. The hands keep working on that beautiful cock, keeping it rock hard. Leo's body quivers as his cock throbs, needing to cum. But he isn't allowed to cum yet. The wanking gets harder and faster and Leo's dick is rock hard as it wants to drop his load. Then he is moved, bent over to expose his massive ass and the hot, tight hole. His dick is still hard and is wanked between his legs as oil is dripped onto his ass. A toy is rubbed over the tight hole and then starts to push inside. Leo grimaces but is powerless and feels the toy slide into his hole. It is fucked in and out of his ass as his cock is wanked too. That tight hole is stretched by the toy and keeps his cock throbbing. Leo is then moved again, standing up and the intruder wanks that cock again. The wanking keeps Leo on edge for quite a while and then he is allowed to cum.

Genre: HandJob, Uncut, Butt Play, Cumshots, Helping Hand, Muscles, Hairy, Bondage, CMNM, Bodybuilders, Tattoos, Toys
      Cast: Leo Lombar

FileSize: 664.7 MB
      Duration: 00:30:03

DOWNLOAD:

KIFqN7Z0gqU8wn89uiYI.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Casting Couch: Cody Lewis (aka Bodik Rigor RB/Jason C NDM)

Codi Lewis always wanted to come to California. The ocean, the sun and the sand were an irrisistable drew to handsome young Codi to come make friends. Codi relocated from the Ukraine, and for the most part he is happy he moved. He does miss Ukrainian food though, especially all the home made food. Dressed in plaid and denim with just the right amount of scruff, Codi cuts a nice profile. And even though Codi comes off as a bit shy, he definitely likes to show his stuff in front of a camera when he gets the chance. Once his hands drift down to the bulge that's building in his pants, its easy to make out his nice rod stiffening underneath. Soon he unleashes it, and goes hands on. Then the real feast starts when he unbuttons his shirt to show off his perfectly sculpted pecs and abs. The California sun has been nice to his skin, perfectly highlighting his muscle tone. Then he pulls his pants down to his ankles to show off his massive thighs and cum filled nut sack as he strokes his rod. Codi's burly arms flex with each stroke as he beats his meat to a stiff rod. Next, he throws his pants off and lays back to get down to business. A little spit on the hand, and he starts taking nice long strokes. Codi jumps to his knees and starts thrusting his cock into the sheets, flexing his perfectly round ass with each stroke. He pounds mattress with his legs spread wide enough to see his beautiful ass crack. Then back over again, and some more spit to get him right up to the edge. He edges himself several times before he lets loose with a huge spray of white cream. Streams of pearls fly all over his abs and collect in puddles in his navel. Hot!

Genre: Uncut, Solo, Interview, Masturbation, Hairy, Straight, Big Dick, Cum shot
        Cast: Cody Lewis (aka Bodik Rigor RB/Jason C NDM)

FileSize: 278.6 MB
        Duration: 00:20:06

DOWNLOAD:

CjeAubCvTt0edjmy8kRg.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Boy River Chapter 3: The Auction (Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele)

When Master LeGrand brought River out for his first auction, I knew he was something special. The way his body responded to him, I could feel it in his core that he wanted to be possessed. Every intrusive grab or pat, every moment that his genitals were mine to control, every order of how to be and where to be �?" all making his oversized young cock rock hard in his tiny jock�?|It was hard to see him leave my control when he was sold, but such is the way of things. I knew I would always remember when I first had him in my collection. To possess such a creature, I knew, would be a joy unlike any other!My spine straightened when I saw him brought up for auction. Smooth, small body, perky butt, boyish face, and the sound of his moans�?| His moans!I'll never forget his moan. It was a mixture of pain, pleasure, and discovery that was unlike anything I'd ever heard. I'm a tall, handsome man, and have gotten plenty of young bottoms to submit to me before�?| But the way River reacted, it was like every touch was the first, separate from any previous experience, and uniquely informed by the hands of his master.It was a beautiful thing to watch him be fondled for all to see. He was focused solely on the hand that touched him and not those that raised to bid. He cared for nothing else! He was focused, hungry, and most of all, obedient.I had to have him for myself! I had to be his master, to do with him as I desired. I knew then that he'd never been fucked and bred before, and I wanted to be the one to break him in. Before any other man could have him!As soon as I won the bidding, I could see his passion focus on me. He was quick and eager to please, warmed up by the auctioneer. He wanted to finish what had been started, rushing at me to be fucked. I wanted him my way, in my time, and at my pleasure. I was quick to coach him, telling him to slow down, follow my lead, and how to properly worship me�?|I watched as the excited boy began to understand me. He paused, taking in my size with his eyes, appreciating my authority and my place in his world. I knew he would need to be trained and disciplined, but deep down in his heart, I could see that he wanted to please me.

Genre: Older, Kissing, Creampie, Handjob, Tattoo, Anal, Oral
          Cast: Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele

VideoQuality: Full HD
          FileSize: 831.6 MB
          Duration: 00:22:29
          Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

LVnOq29R97j4Djjk8r08.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Brody Fox & Matthew Steel: Raw / cm231433

Genre: Tattoo, Twink, Oral, Cumshots, Skinny, Bareback, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Blowjob, Smooth, Big Dick

FileSize: 486.5 MB
            Duration: 00:22:50

DOWNLOAD:

8KJGXnmbHh5UXnCTphkF.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Cabin Boys (Ben Kingston, Ron Negba)

Genre: Smooth, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Moaning, Twinks, Kissing, Fingering, Oral, Uncut

FileSize: 1.38 GB
              Duration: 00:24:06

DOWNLOAD:

DbU6d9J2oqeJdyvZvFtP.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Big dick Mick and Liam flip-fuck (Liam Hunt, Mick Marlo)

Genre: Bareback, Masturbation, Muscles, Kissing, Blowjob, Facial, Military, Deep Throat, Anal Sex, Cumshots, Tattoo, FlipFlop, Rimming, Uniform, Big Dick
                Cast: Big dick Mick and Liam flip

FileSize: 956.5 MB
                Duration: 00:43:04

DOWNLOAD:

Tmb0OwOFfHxLHQK6h6NI.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Introducing Ryder Rockwell (Spikey Dee and Ryder Rockwell)

We follow lusty Las Vegas native, and new boy on the scene, Ryder Rockwell as he takes his morning jog around the neighborhood. The tight bodied twenty-three year old is absolutely beautiful, with chiseled bone structure, and blazingly bright blue eyes, which he uses to flirt with naughty neighbor, Spikey Dee. The horny newbie takes a break from his brisk jog right next to neighborhood bad boy Spikey, takes a breather, and bats his beautiful "fuck me" baby blues.

Genre: Blowjob, Big Dick, Cumshot, Kissing, Anal, Bareback, Rimming
                  Cast: Spikey Dee and Ryder Rockwell

FileSize: 913.5 MB
                  Duration: 00:24:37

DOWNLOAD:

UUtxWbuykqJiryfwuxIN.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Tangled Twinks (Sebastian Cruz, Cody Hall)

Big dicked boys Cody Hall, and Sebastian Cruz bring out the best, and the beast in one another in this sizzling smash fest!

Genre: Rimming, Oral, Bareback, Twinks, Kissing, Anal, Masturbation
                    Cast: Sebastian Cruz, Cody Hall

FileSize: 1.01 GB
                    Duration: 00:27:54

DOWNLOAD:

T1rZluqGOfSuENXVDNEN.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Harold Lopez Pounds Benjamin King

Benjamin King has such a fresh and handsome face. And don't forget about his killer smile it will make any gay man weak in the knees. But you know what will make Benjamin himself weak in the knees? A sexy top as seductive as the jacked hunk Harold Lopez. Harold and Benjamin join Michael Lucas for an interview in the fashion of the Bareback Auditions series before getting to it. Benjamin King worships Harold Lopez's huge uncut cock with his mouth before getting hammered and pumped in the ass bareback!

Genre: Muscles, Oral, Bareback, Rimming
                      Cast: Harold Lopez, Benjamin King

FileSize: 1.44 GB
                      Duration: 00:40:42

DOWNLOAD:

59P2gLXAjLd8zGrP61Yy.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse