No announcement yet.

Sweet boy's | Your Hot Ass For My Long Dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaymania_Neighbors Part 4 (Dirk Caber, Dylan Drive)

When Dirk Caber walks in on his boyfriend fucking the neighbor
    he takes comfort in the arms�?�and ass of his neighbor's roommate!
    Dylan Drive gets done deep in his horny young hole.

Genre: Dad and Son, Muscle, Cumshot, BlowJob, Anal, Masturbation, Big Dick

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 785.7 MB
    Duration: 00:26:39
    Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

KBj0rwYYBqAVjWiXDLwG.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_BBA11574 Dave and the Party Animal/ (Caleb Moreton, Justin Conway)

This week Dave brought home a boy from a party. They were heavily making out, but he forgot that we were there. So after we surprised them. The boy let us shoot them fucking. Oh it was very exciting and got me very horny. I think you will enjoy this too!

Genre: Rimming, Cumshots, Masturbation, Uncut, Blowjob, Twink, Muscles, Facial, Footjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Kissing
      Cast: Dave

FileSize: 716.8 MB
      Duration: 00:32:34

DOWNLOAD:

C183bbkVegSbjuPhbM3Z.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Super Size Me 13, Sc.1: Ray Mannix Cums Face-To-Face With A Monster Brit Black Dick! / 4171 (Ray Mannix, Tony)

We all know Ray Mannix well enough by now to appreciate that if he's presented with a monster black cock to play with then there's only ever going to be one outcome. Whether new boy, Tony X, realises this fact, however, is anyone's guess. Tony's come all the way to Prague from Manchester and seems keen to show off what he regards as a special pair of pants that he's wearing; but what he perhaps doesn't realise at this point is that Mannix is a dab hand at getting hot beauties like him out of their underwear!It's a skill that the ever horned-up twink uses to perfection here, tempting Tony from his admittedly pass�c attire and making an immediate move on the black fellow's handsome ramrod inside. Before the Brit boy really knows what's happening, the young twink is down on his knees and slurping the life out of his dick a move that Tony very clearly appreciates given the fact that he makes no attempt to pull away. Indeed, he's so enamoured by Mannix's skills and let's face it, who wouldn't be? that he's soon returning the favour by rimming the Czech hoe's arse.It's exactly the kind of response that a lad who quite literally exists for cock would want; and Mannix shows no reticence in then parting his legs, and allowing his British visitor to thrust every inch of his oversized weapon into his guts. A move that signals the start of a terrific round of hardcore fornication, which quite literally sees Mannix stretched to breaking point; and which soon results in the lad exploding all over his own belly, before Tony christens the slut with a terrific, chin-dripping facial!

Genre: Cumshots, Big Dick, Blowjob, Rimming, Bareback, Kissing, Interracial, Black, Tatoos, Anal, Twinks, Blonds
        Cast: Ray Mannix, Tony

FileSize: 839.9 MB
        Duration: 00:28:33

DOWNLOAD:

AJBr7szjt4O4ZSCDNOPG.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Fun Pack, Ch.10: Morning Wood (Tom Bentley, Joshua Oaks, LeGrand Wolf)

Genre: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Fingering, Skinny, Daddy, Young Men, Twink, Anal Sex, Muscles, Threesome, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Older

VideoQuality: Full HD
          FileSize: 2.07 GB
          Duration: 00:35:36
          Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

FtPr7QyEGk3TNWabdYQe.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Tutor me this Part 1 (Jake Porter, Will Braun)

ENG: Jake has been tutoring Will so he can pass his class and Will has been tutoring Jake's ass in the art of being dicked down.

Genre: Anal, Muscles, Condom, Oral
            Cast: Jake Porter, Will Braun

FileSize: 598.2 MB
            Duration: 00:20:19

DOWNLOAD:

R6AblDPc7pfrU5l13nI5.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_San Diego's Top - Part 1: The Inspection (Elliot Finn, Shane Cook)

Genre: Kissing, Jock, Big Dick, Rimming, Bareback, Young Men, Tattoo, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Muscles, Cumshots, Facial, Anal Sex, Smooth
              Cast: San Diego's Top

FileSize: 1.26 GB
              Duration: 00:34:29

DOWNLOAD:

RgFBi8KObP7nUEPpStCo.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Stuck with step-dad (Christian Wilde, Troye Dean)

Genre: Big Dick, Anal Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Blowjob, Skinny, Twink, Bareback, Daddy, Deep Throat, Kissing, Smooth, Muscles, Facial
                Cast: Stuck with step

FileSize: 718.1 MB
                Duration: 00:42:37

DOWNLOAD:

9ce9YcfNH6LMGqLk7yWM.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Dirty delivery (Bruce Huxley, Trevor Brooks)

Genre: Bareback, Muscles, Cumshots, Tattoos, Smooth, Facial, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Fingering, Kissing, Young Men, Anal Sex

FileSize: 975.8 MB
                  Duration: 00:26:20

DOWNLOAD:

8aglitg99BwiTAuPP8md.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Boy River Chapter 2: The Auction (Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele, Legrand Wolf)

I watched as Boy River was brought out onto the familiar stage. Countless boys have come through this room to be put up for auction�?| Many of whom I've bid on and won. Boy River was something unique, however. From the second he was put on display, I could tell he wanted to be there.Most boys are a little unsure and hesitant at first. That's usually part of the thrill�?| Bringing a boy to climax and seeing him appreciate his place as property. For Boy River, however, it was clear in his gaze that he wanted to be possessed. This was something he'd thought about for years �?" possibly his whole life!I knew he wasn't looking directly at me. How could he? There was no way he could single out one master from the rest�?| But the way his eyes looked into the dark crowd, I felt strangely hypnotized by him. It was as if had some kind of control over me�?| Some compelling draw that piqued my interest!Seeing Master Steele work his nipples into a reddened, swollen state was exciting enough, but the boy's hungry gaze never ceased. Even as Master Steele's rough hands smacked his firm stomach and teased his loins, Boy River stayed focus on the crowd; never stirring more than to moan, as if saying to us all: 'take me.'My hand shot up as quickly as my concealed cock. I leaked into my pants as I watched him present his cute, furry hole. There was something wild about him, something that needed to be broken in, and the idea of bringing such a hungry boy to heel was worth any price!When I won his auction, I saw his eyes meet mine for the first time. His piercing gaze was still there, only now it was focused on me�?| Only me. The room stilled and the watchful masters observed our interactions, but Boy River was keenly aware that his duty was to me. To obey me, to service me, and above all else, to worship me! I knew he wanted it. He needed it!As I undressed, I handed him my clothes, ordering him to fold them neatly and put them away. His lost expression told me that he hadn't even learned how to properly handle a superior's clothing �?" something that would need to be taught later, but I didn't mind�?| I liked the idea of molding him to my needs! For now, he needed to be bred; fucked and inseminated to satiate his hunger. I had to give him what his heart desired, but I also needed to cement my control over him.When I fed him my substantial cock, the little boy seemed to be completely overwhelmed by my size of my manhood. As he took me into his mouth, beads of tears ran down his face as he struggled to take me into his mouth.When he looked up and make eye contact with me, his eyes held a message, as if conveying every emotion and thought in his young mind. Even though his body struggled, his heart was desperate to continue! The thought made me even harder as I shoved my shaft deeper into his throat; watching him gag, but never retreat. If this was how he sucks cock, I thought to myself, I could only imagine how beautiful it would be to breed his tight hole�?|

Genre: Kissing, Anal, Oral, Spanking, Older
                    Cast: Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele, Legrand Wolf

FileSize: 904.4 MB
                    Duration: 00:24:32

DOWNLOAD:

F4M5Gr6fOT4yb9yR4R0r.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Boy River Chapter 3: The Auction (Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele)

When Master LeGrand brought River out for his first auction, I knew he was something special. The way his body responded to him, I could feel it in his core that he wanted to be possessed. Every intrusive grab or pat, every moment that his genitals were mine to control, every order of how to be and where to be �?" all making his oversized young cock rock hard in his tiny jock�?|It was hard to see him leave my control when he was sold, but such is the way of things. I knew I would always remember when I first had him in my collection. To possess such a creature, I knew, would be a joy unlike any other!My spine straightened when I saw him brought up for auction. Smooth, small body, perky butt, boyish face, and the sound of his moans�?| His moans!I'll never forget his moan. It was a mixture of pain, pleasure, and discovery that was unlike anything I'd ever heard. I'm a tall, handsome man, and have gotten plenty of young bottoms to submit to me before�?| But the way River reacted, it was like every touch was the first, separate from any previous experience, and uniquely informed by the hands of his master.It was a beautiful thing to watch him be fondled for all to see. He was focused solely on the hand that touched him and not those that raised to bid. He cared for nothing else! He was focused, hungry, and most of all, obedient.I had to have him for myself! I had to be his master, to do with him as I desired. I knew then that he'd never been fucked and bred before, and I wanted to be the one to break him in. Before any other man could have him!As soon as I won the bidding, I could see his passion focus on me. He was quick and eager to please, warmed up by the auctioneer. He wanted to finish what had been started, rushing at me to be fucked. I wanted him my way, in my time, and at my pleasure. I was quick to coach him, telling him to slow down, follow my lead, and how to properly worship me�?|I watched as the excited boy began to understand me. He paused, taking in my size with his eyes, appreciating my authority and my place in his world. I knew he would need to be trained and disciplined, but deep down in his heart, I could see that he wanted to please me.

Genre: Older, Kissing, Creampie, Handjob, Tattoo, Anal, Oral
                      Cast: Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele

FileSize: 831.6 MB
                      Duration: 00:22:29

DOWNLOAD:

LVnOq29R97j4Djjk8r08.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...