Sweet boy's | Your Hot Ass For My Long Dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaymania_Kostya Kazenny, Daniel Maltsev & Ostine Brown

Genre: Tattoos, Interracial, Bareback, Anal Sex, Hairy, Blowjob, Rimming, Condom, Kissing, Muscles, Uncut, Older
    Cast: Kostya Kazenny, Daniel Maltsev, Ostine Brown

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 450.6 MB
    Duration: 00:14:14
    Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

DkE052M39hG3iZqN0HqF.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Kostya Kazenny, Daniel Maltsev & Russian Bolt - Enjoying Huge Cock

My boy @Daniel_Maltsevv loves huge cocks. And I've found one for him.

Genre: Older, Cumshot, Hairy, Deep Throat, Muscles, Uncut, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Anal Sex, Bareback, Threesome
      Cast: Kostya Kazenny, Daniel Maltsev, Russian Bolt

VideoQuality: Full HD
      FileSize: 465.7 MB
      Duration: 00:09:59
      Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

WuvZ0E1PwpLTeQiHH0r2.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Casual Sauna (Edward Terrant, Leo Louis)

Genre: Uncut, Rimming, Muscles, Hairy, Twinks, Cumshots, Blowjob, Smooth, Big Dick, Skinny, Bareback, Anal Sex, Deep Throat

FileSize: 866.6 MB
        Duration: 00:23:27

DOWNLOAD:

LTzUHEX1H5KPxMQJYMS0.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Leo Lombar - Spanking

Leo Lombar is one very hot and handsome guy. He has an awesome body and a lovely hairy chest to go with his handsome face. In this scene he is blindfolded, shackled and gagged and wearing just his underwear. His tormentor arrives as Leo moans loudly. The hands run over his hot chest, slapping it and feeling all over. Leo keeps moaning as he feels the hands landing on his hot body. He writhes around too, hoping to release himself. The hands grope at his underwear and pull on the balls. Then the underwear is pulled aside to release the cock and balls for a moment. Moving back up the body the hands pull on Leo's nipples while he continues to moan loudly. The hands slap on that hot body and then the whip starts to land on it too. Leo feels it and moans and writhes all the while. His balls are pulled out of the underwear so that clothes pins can be attached. The nipples are pinned too and the hands hit all over the chest. Then the pins are removed and the underwear is pulled to release Leo's dick as well. He keeps pulling on his restraints, to no avail. The hands pull on the cock and balls as well. Then Leo is moved, with the underwear off and he is bent over a chair. This shows off his sexy ass and the hands get right to work spanking it. Leo moans loudly all the while as the ass is spanked and whipped. Then his tight hole gets a finger deep inside making him moan even louder. The finger fucks his hot hole as that red ass gets spanked more. The cheeks are spread wide and that hot ass shows off the hot hole. The finger goes back inside and fucks deep as Leo's moans turn to whines. Then he is released and allowed to sit in the chair and wank himself until his delivers his cum. He milks his cock dry to end a very nice scene.

Genre: Bodybuilders, Spanking, BDSM, Masturbation, Blindfolded, Muscles, Ball Gag, Tattoos, Bondage, Clothespins, Cumshots, Fingering, Uncut
          Cast: Leo Lombar

FileSize: 538.4 MB
          Duration: 00:18:24

DOWNLOAD:

OjHyKC4kgIevtrNbsYhx.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Alann23 - The house was very quiet so Melvin and I thought were alone�?|! (Melvin Moore & Alann, DiablitoItaliano & Manuel Dosio)

We thought we are home alone so we wanted to have some fun�???�?"? my Italian cousins were on the balcony and started spying on us �???�??? we wanted some fun so we invited them to join�???�?"?Im sure they liked what they were seeing because they didn't think much about it and decided to join us �???�???�?"?�?"?�?"?You want to see who eats Manuel's cumshot �??��?'|�?':

Genre: Blowjob, Anal Sex, Foursome, Piercing, Bareback, Deep Throat, Muscles, Tattoos, Cumshots, Rimming, Twinks, Uncut, Kissing
            Cast: Melvin Moore (@melvinmoore), Alann (@alann23), DiablitoItaliano & Manuel Dosio

FileSize: 264.2 MB
            Duration: 00:17:05

DOWNLOAD:

CRcgRodLBDBJF1yWy3qP.mov

Comment

• Gaymania_Kevin Texas & Quentin Gainz

Once introductions are over the two slowly take their pants off to reveal their cocks. They both begin to stroke their cocks until they are nice and hard. Quentin Gainz keeps staring at Kevin Texas's thick dick and eventually asks him if he would like him to suck it. Kevin tells him sure go for it and Quentin goes down on him. This is Kevin's first experience having a man wrap his mouth around his hard dick. Quentin loves that Kevin's dick is pierced and he uses his tongue to play with it. Kevin has Quentin worship his hard dick in a few different positions until Quentin asks him for a make out session. Kevin is reluctant at first but gives into Quentin's smooth talking. They begin to kiss intimately and deeply while nibbling on one another's lips. He pushes his legs up in the air and back and buries his face into that hole licking and sucking it. Kevin moans with pleasure as this is his first experience in having a rim job. He almost can't keep still has Quentin enjoys his tight sexy hole. He asks Kevin if he can fuck him but Kevin isn't too sure about it and he might want to do it next time around. Quentin is a little bummed but then asks if he can rub his raw hard dick on his wet hole and Kevin agrees to tit. Quentin pushes his throbbing raw dick up against his eager hole while rubbing it all around making Kevin ease into the possibilities he could enjoy to the fullest. Kevin is stroking his hard cock while Quentin is still eating him out and all of a sudden Kevin blasts his load all over his smooth chest. We think Kevin really really liked his ate being eaten. Quentin sees all the glory and he gets back on the bed and lies next to Kevin as he begins to beat his hard dick until he explodes on his ripped chest and Kevin is amazed by Quentin's cum load. Enjoy!

Genre: Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Rimming, Piercing, Blowjob, Cumshots
              Cast: Kevin Texas, Quentin Gainz

FileSize: 854.8 MB
              Duration: 00:42:26

DOWNLOAD:

NaAPcckPxlSL63fBnbYr.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Tutor me this Part 2 (Dean Phoenix, Jake Porter)

ENG: Dean catches a naked Jake in his bed and thinks he's actually there for him. Jake happily plays along and gets a second go-round of some ass pounding action.

Genre: Condom, Oral, Old, Muscles, Anal
                Cast: Dean Phoenix, Jake Porter

FileSize: 584.7 MB
                Duration: 00:19:50

DOWNLOAD:

HJpTaN78PwTyjrKmeMHv.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Boy River Chapter 3: The Auction (Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele)

When Master LeGrand brought River out for his first auction, I knew he was something special. The way his body responded to him, I could feel it in his core that he wanted to be possessed. Every intrusive grab or pat, every moment that his genitals were mine to control, every order of how to be and where to be �?" all making his oversized young cock rock hard in his tiny jock�?|It was hard to see him leave my control when he was sold, but such is the way of things. I knew I would always remember when I first had him in my collection. To possess such a creature, I knew, would be a joy unlike any other!My spine straightened when I saw him brought up for auction. Smooth, small body, perky butt, boyish face, and the sound of his moans�?| His moans!I'll never forget his moan. It was a mixture of pain, pleasure, and discovery that was unlike anything I'd ever heard. I'm a tall, handsome man, and have gotten plenty of young bottoms to submit to me before�?| But the way River reacted, it was like every touch was the first, separate from any previous experience, and uniquely informed by the hands of his master.It was a beautiful thing to watch him be fondled for all to see. He was focused solely on the hand that touched him and not those that raised to bid. He cared for nothing else! He was focused, hungry, and most of all, obedient.I had to have him for myself! I had to be his master, to do with him as I desired. I knew then that he'd never been fucked and bred before, and I wanted to be the one to break him in. Before any other man could have him!As soon as I won the bidding, I could see his passion focus on me. He was quick and eager to please, warmed up by the auctioneer. He wanted to finish what had been started, rushing at me to be fucked. I wanted him my way, in my time, and at my pleasure. I was quick to coach him, telling him to slow down, follow my lead, and how to properly worship me�?|I watched as the excited boy began to understand me. He paused, taking in my size with his eyes, appreciating my authority and my place in his world. I knew he would need to be trained and disciplined, but deep down in his heart, I could see that he wanted to please me.

Genre: Older, Kissing, Creampie, Handjob, Tattoo, Anal, Oral
                  Cast: Marcus Rivers, Dallas Steele

FileSize: 831.6 MB
                  Duration: 00:22:29

DOWNLOAD:

LVnOq29R97j4Djjk8r08.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Runaway Part 1 (Nicoli Cole & Roman Todd)

Nicoli Cole has ran away from his old life hoping to build a new identity. On day one in a new city he meets Roman Todd, and decides that he likes what he sees. Nicoli calls Roman over and without hesitation Roman knows exactly what to do. The two suck and fuck each other until Nicoli is left dripping in cum.

Genre: Cumshots, Big Dick, Muscle, BlowJob, Tattoos, Condom, Masturbation, Anal, Facial
                    Cast: Nicoli Cole & Roman Todd

FileSize: 741.4 MB
                    Duration: 00:25:15

DOWNLOAD:

3v78bgu6zD42GM8T0nXc.mp4

Comment

• Gaymania_Cruising the Park (Kamyk Walker, Kayden Gray)

Invited on his morning run, we love watching this young muscular stud jog in the park, and when he chats to us about someone he's been cruising, we knows it's about to get even hotter! As cute blond Kamyk plucks up the courage and comes over, they, the cameraman and us follow them back to Kayden's for a 'coffee' and it's exactly what we want to happen! Moving swiftly on to the bed, Kamyk is stripped, his smooth pale body looking damn fine next to Kayden's muscular frame, his pecs, abs and giant dick is heaven to watch, and when it's bursting from Kamyk's cheeks as he swallows as much as he can, wow! His ass more than makes up for where his throat was too tight, and Kayden doesn't hold back as he slams in and out over and over, the post-workout adrenaline coursing through his veins, giving him more power than we've seen before, just wait for his cumshot, it'll take your eye out!

Genre: Muscles, Blow Jobs, Condom, Big Dick, Rimming, Interview, Oral, Kissing, Masturbation, Uncut, Cum Shots, Tea Bags, Young Men, Twink, Jerking Off, Tattoos

FileSize: 295 MB
                      Duration: 00:19:22

DOWNLOAD:

C3CXP8NVRkAFs2tYKepE.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X