• Bound Foot Slut

Starring: Goddess Tara

General:
    Name: GFD_Bound Foot Slut
    Format: mp4
    Size: 53.8 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:07:39, 908 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Tara is looking as sexy as ever, wearing nothing but an under bust corset, garter belt, thigh high stockings, high heel pumps, and no panties with her sexy pussy, ass, and big, beautiful breasts exposed. She has her naughty little foot slut gagged and bound, as he had been a very bad boy. Watch as she teases him by unhooking the straps of her garter belt and taking off her heels, holding them up to his nose so that he can smell the sweaty shoe. She then removes one of her stockings, draping it over his face, making him sniff the fabric. She her rub her stocking covered foot all over his face. Once the stockings come off, she gives him a steamy foot job.

Category: FOOTJOBS
    Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTJOBS.
    Keywords: tara holiday.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 53.8 MB

Comment

• Decorating for the Holidays - Full

Starring: Sofie Reyez

General:
      Name: GFJBS_Decorating for the Holidays - Full
      Size: 202.26 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:15:28, 1756 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sofie Reyez is filled with youthful exuberance preparing for the big holiday. She's brought out boxes of Christmas decorations to put up around the house. Unfortunately her step-mother has to work late, so stepdad offers to help out. Sofie shows off her new pedicure and stepdad can't take his eyes and hands off her pretty little feet. A foot massage turns into toe sucking as these two become even closer than ever before. Blame it on the holiday spirit of giving if you want, but Sofie soon has her adorable feet wrapped around stepdad's hard cock. She rubs and tugs that boner with her long toes and wide soles. Stepdad loves this family time and shortly spurts a load onto the amazingly sexy feet of Sofie Reyez.

Category: FOOT FETISH
      Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, TABOO, TOE SUCKING, FOOTJOBS, SOLES.
      Keywords: sofie reyez, foot tease, foot play, bare soles, soles, sexy feet, bare feet, foot job, savory soles, step step-daughter, family play, sexy soles, sole licking, foot licking.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 202.26 MB

Comment

• Hotel Foot Session

Starring: Rachel Rose

General:
        Name: GFJBS_Hotel Foot Session
        Size: 468.97 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:07:55, 7992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 279 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rachel Rose is looking sexy as ever in her red satin bra and capris, lounging in a bed in a hotel room with her guy. Watch as she seductively rubs her gorgeous bare feet in his lap, teasing his cock through his jeans to get him nice and hard for her. Once his pants are down and his cock is out, she wastes no time putting her feet on his dick. Watch as she works her soles up and down his shaft, hugging his cock in between her soft, wrinkled arches, her French pedicured toes wiggling as she gives him a foot job. Will she foot milk him, stroking him with her feet until he cums all over them? Watch and see!

Category: TOEJOBS
        Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT PLAY, SMALL FEET, FOOT FETISH, SOLE FUCKING.
        Keywords: rachel rose, foot job, foot play, bare soles, soles, sexy feet, bare feet, footjob, savory soles, pov feet, feet pov, slender soles, cummy soles, cum on feet.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 468.97 MB

Comment

• Zoey's First Footjob

Starring: Zoey Valez

General:
          Name: GFJBS_Zoey's First Footjob
          Size: 600.24 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:10:07, 7991 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 288 Kbps, 44 Khz

Zoey Valez has adorable tiny feet and today she is going to give her first foot job ever! To get started, she is going to suck his cock, making sure it's nice and hard for her feet. Watch as she caresses her sexy bare feet as she works her mouth up and down his shaft. Admire her beautiful breasts, watching her touch them as she wraps her tiny feet around his big, thick dick. His cock looks so huge as she hugs it between her soft, wrinkly arches! Look at her pretty little red painted toes as they wiggle while she gives him a steamy foot job. Will this brunette beauty be able to make him cum, foot milking him on her first try? Watch to see!

Category: BLOW JOBS
          Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT PLAY, SMALL FEET, CUMSHOTS, FOOT FETISH.
          Keywords: zoey valez, foot job, foot play, bare soles, soles, sexy feet, bare feet, footjob, savory soles, pov feet, feet pov, cock sucking, blowjob, cum on feet.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 600.24 MB

Comment

• Please Let Me Clean The Kitchen

Starring: Edyn Blair

General:
            Name: MAS_Please Let Me Clean The Kitchen
            Size: 197.56 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:04:04, 6613 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lady Edyn already knows this slave will clean the kitchen because he will do anything she tells him to do. But she likes more enthusiasm from her slaves, to see them happy and excited to perform chores for her. And to ensure this, she will his cock and balls.

Category: CBT
            Related Categories: CBT
            Keywords: CBT

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 197.56 MB

Comment

• I Am Slave, Part 1

Starring: Katy Kiss, Princess Jennifer

General:
              Name: MAS_I Am Slave, Part 1
              Size: 463.14 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:09:31, 6634 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Gorgeous Katy is a girl that has a dominant side, but isn't quite sure how to proceed with it. Not a problem as Princess Jennifer loves using her male slave to introduce new girls to the femdom lifestyle. I love filming these types of clips as you basically get to watch a new femdom in the making. Katy clearly has dominant tendencies towards men but she just needs that little push to get it going as femdom is all new to her, and that is exactly what Jennifer provides in this two part clip. In this first part Jennifer shows Katy her personal slave, a heavily marked and male that makes Katy giggle in glee. Now Katy can see the proper place for a male as Jennifer makes this slave grovel in front of both of them and worship their shoes.

Category: HUMILIATION
              Related Categories: HUMILIATION
              Keywords: HUMILIATION

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 463.14 MB

Comment

• I Am Slave, Part 2

Starring: Katy Kiss, Princess Jennifer

General:
                Name: MAS_I Am Slave, Part 2
                Size: 481.7 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:10:47, 6074 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

The reason this introduction to femdom is only a two part clip is because Katy caught on really fast! Clearly she is a dominant women on the inside, and with Jennifer's help that is now fully exposed on the outside as she is introduced to the cock shocker. I always love the look of glee on a girls face the first time she uses the cock shocker, when she realizes she can deliver instant pain to his cock with just a mere button press. That's all it took and now Katy is hooked, ready to inflict all sorts of pain and punishment on men everywhere. We have filmed a bunch more with her and oh boy does she step up the level, but for now enjoy this part 2 of her introduction to femdom!

Category: CBT
                Related Categories: CBT
                Keywords: CBT

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 481.7 MB

Comment

• Foot Slave 8354

Starring:
                  WL1016

General:
                  Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Foot Slave 8354
                  Format: wmv
                  Size: 761.6 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:33:20, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                  Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My lowly foot slave number 8354 has been given the arduous task of cleaning my hundreds of pairs of worn shoes and boots. I come to check my shackled slave's progress and give him some instruction as to how to best clean the filth off my shoes with his tongue. The slave is then made to sniff and worship my sweaty feet, fresh from removing my thigh high leather boots. Finally the pathetic creature is given a caning to ensure he behaves himself in future. (Duration 33m20s)

Published Thursday 27th of May 2010

Keywords: foot worship, barefoot, heels, pvc & fetish, trampling, domestic, skirts and dresses, nikki.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 761.6 MB

Comment

• No Pain No Gain

Starring:
                    WL1017

General:
                    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_No Pain No Gain
                    Size: 961.15 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:42:02, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

My pain slut's training continues... Having cruelly left him for over two hours completely covered in pegs, I return to make him suffer even more. First, the pegs are removed to reveal his dented sack and then, quite frankly, I just destroy him. I do hope you enjoy watching this video as much as I enjoyed making it! (Duration 42m02s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: heels, other activities, smothering, face sitting, nikki, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 961.15 MB

Comment

• Textual Intercourse

Starring:
                      WL1018

General:
                      Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Textual Intercourse
                      Size: 702.03 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:30:44, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Mel and I arrive home from a night out but his phone beeps while he is out of the room and I find saucy texts from a mystery woman! Mel soon finds himself pinned to the bed being interrogated and punished by me for his bad behaviour. I take great pleasure in facesitting and scissoring him until he has realised that I control him and that he will have to do as he's told in future if he doesn't want to end up being smothered and crushed forever! (Duration 30m44s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: stockings, wrestling, heels, scissoring, topless, smothering, face sitting, nikki, skirts and dresses, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 702.03 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X