• My Perfect Feet Make You Cum Every Time - Close Up

Starring: Kloe

General:
    Name: VAR_My Perfect Feet Make You Cum Every Time - Close Up
    Format: mp4
    Size: 595.78 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:10:14, 7923 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

A foot job you can't resist. My perfect feet march all over Ken's manhood working him up to handle my brutal stomps. Twisting and mushing up and down the shaft trapping the balls with so much pressure they look like they will pop out of his ballsack. Barefoot stomps to finish him, that you feel through your whole body was you feel like the balls will explode.I'm aiming to crush him but I guess stomping out his cum will do for this time.. It is true, my perfect feet will make you cum every time.

Category: CBT
    Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, FOOTJOBS.
    Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, ballbusting, trample, cbt, cock box, cockbox, cum shot, trampling, female domination, foot jobs, foot job, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 595.78 MB

Comment

• Katharina Boots 804

Starring: Lady Katharina

General:
      Name: VAR_Katharina Boots 804
      Size: 336.91 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:07:08, 6469 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 110 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lady Katharina is sitting on a chair resting her feet on the table. She wears a sexy pair of peeptoe ankle high heel leather boots. Some well worn boots she wore a lot last summer! While making some notes on a dokument she shows off her wicked boots, especially the dirty soles of them! Great soles POV with nice close ups in between!

Category: SOLES
      Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, GODDESS WORSHIP, STILETTOS, SHOE FETISH.
      Keywords: katharina, stiefel, bottes, botas, stivale, stivali, stiefelfetisch, bootsfetish, schuhfetisch, shoefetish, sohlen, schuhsohlen, stiefelsohlen, highheels, bootslady.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 336.91 MB

Comment

• Duct Tape Dummy - Part II

Starring:

General:
        Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-02-24#Duct Tape Dummy - Part II##
        Size: 641.08 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:11:01, 8003 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
        Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Duct taped up ever so tightly and mouth thoroughly gagged with my panties...you know I'm up to no good. For you, of course. This is great for me.

Why is it great for me? With the electrodes in your ass and on your cock and nipple clamps strung to a leash, I have all the more fun at tormenting you at your own bodily expense! I've spent so much time immobilizing you, and now it's time for me to sit back, relax, and watch some TV.

Here's the catch: the e-stim unit is going to be set on the "SOUND" setting, meaning that everything you hear from the TV will be directly electrocuting you! And then you'll scream, electrocuting yourself, or I'll laugh and talk, electrocuting you, and on and on and on. It's a vicious cycle. Fortunately, you're trapped in all that duct tape bondage so you really have no choice!

So yes, I will watch some TV now while casually holding onto the leash that is tugging at your nipples. It's a bit quiet, and I don't want to wake up the neighbors with your screaming, so let's turn it up. Oh wait...

Features: electric play, tens unit, nipple , nipple play, duct tape bondage, panty gag, gagged, gagging, CBT, cock and ball , electroplay, electrotorture, predicament bondage, human furniture, slave training, tapegagged, gagged men, glasses, leotard, unitard, singlet

Category: ELECTRIC PLAY
        Related Categories: DUCT TAPE FETISH, TAPEGAGGED, CBT, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE.
        Keywords: ballgagged, nipple play, nipple, cbt, gagged men, anal, anal play, an li, mistress an li, step-daddy an li, dominatrix an li, asian mistress, asian goddess, asian femdom, asian princess.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 641.08 MB
        Last edited by stachoo; 08-08-2023, 09:00.

Comment

• Pain Before Pleasure

Starring:

General:
          Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-02-28#Pain Before Pleasure##
          Size: 930.2 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:16:05, 7955 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

I know you find ballbusting so hot. Maybe it's something about how the woman gleefully kicks the man in the gonads and laughs afterwards. Or maybe it's something about the man falling down in a defeated crumple after the impact. Or maybe you just like CBT.

Either way, you and I both know you've jerked off to it before. The questions I have for you are: can you really be ballbusted? Will ballbusting feel good for you? How long can you last while being ballbusted? How much can you take for me? And will it still feel hot while you're jerking yourself off, punching your own balls for me while I laugh at your expense?

Guess you'?l just have to find you!

Features: ballbusting, CBT instructions, cock and ball , ball , jerk off instructions, JOI, masturbation instructions, masturbation encouragement, masturbation humiliation, ruined orgasm, orgasm denial, orgasm control, tease and denial, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, y front underwear, panties, thigh high socks, knee high socks, jockey underwear, femdom POV

Category: BALLBUSTING
          Related Categories: CBT INSTRUCTION, CBT, JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION.
          Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian princess, asian goddess, asian femdom, asian ballbusting, femdom ballbusting, ballbusting instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation humiliation, femdom, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 930.2 MB

Comment

• Beaten Meat Part I

Starring:

General:
            Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-03-01#Beaten Meat Part I##
            Size: 999.59 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:17:15, 7968 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

I have a fun game for you today! First, I tie you up with leather straps, immobilizing your hands behind your back so you can't fight back, then I attach an electric ball crusher to your balls to both squash and electrocute them, then I gag you so you sound like a doofus when you scream, and finally I string you up to the suspension rig and pull you upside down!
            How does that sound? Because it sure sounds fun to me, and you look so cute with your ass peeking out between those straps.
            Oh wait! I have a better idea. Those straps make a perfect target for my...cane!
            That's right. You're going to get both caned and CBT-shocked while upside down today. Don't freak out too much! I know it's overwhelming, but really, at this point you have no choice but to endure it. After all, you're upside-down and bound!

Features: bondage male, caning, leather bondage, predicament bondage, suspension bondage, caning, corporal punishment, whipping, spanking, CBT, cock and ball , electric play, electro CBT, ball , tease and denial, cock tease, nipple play, nipple , mesh, fishnet, corset, barefoot, bare feet

Category: CANING
            Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE, ELECTRIC PLAY, CBT, PREDICAMENT BONDAGE.
            Keywords: femdom, female domination, female supremacy, corporal punishment, whipping, spanking, ball, tease and denial, bondage suspension, suspended, an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 999.59 MB

Comment

• BOUND TO CUM feat AstroDomina

General:
              Name: ASTRODOMINA_BOUND TO CUM feat AstroDomina
              Size: 955.06 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:15:59, 8134 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 211 Kbps, 44 Khz

And you thought you were coming over for a nice after work visit with the hot secretary? Ha, think again sucker. Once I have you bound and gagged, I'll have my way with you!

Your co-worker Sydney invited you over after work. You've always had a crush on her so you're super excited to be hanging out with her. She looks super sexy in her pencil skirt, tight button up shirt and white gloves. She offers you some water which you gladly accept. It tastes a little weird. Cucumber water she says. Hmm. You start feeling a little dizzy and after drinking a little more water you pass out. When you come to, you notice you're on the floor. You can't move and you're naked except for a diaper. Why the hell would she put a diaper on you? Sydney is putting the finishing touches on the hog tie she put you in. You're scared and strangely enough, excited. This is not at all what you were expecting, but being turned into Sydney's newest slave boy and getting bound and gagged is not the worst thing that could have happened to you. Especially when she reveals her intentions to make you cum. More than once even.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: BONDAGE
              Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE, ADULT DIAPER, DUCT TAPE FETISH, SECRETARY, FEMDOM POV.
              Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, femdom pov, bondage, duct tape, coerced orgasm, rope bondage, pencil skirt, gloves, astrodomina, diaper, role play.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 955.06 MB

Comment

• BUSTING BF'S BALLS feat AstroDomina and Misty Stone

General:
                Name: ASTRODOMINA_BUSTING BF'S BALLS feat AstroDomina and Misty Stone
                Size: 664.7 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:11:12, 7970 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Don't mess with my family, and definitely don't mess with my step-sister. I have zero tolerance for that nonsense, and you WILL be punished if I catch you.

Max is very protective of her little step-sis. She found out that her step-sister's boyfriend cheated on her. She confronts the boyfriend and plans to punish him for what he's done. And when Misty, Max's friend walks in, it turns out that the cheating boyfriend is in for a real punishment. The girls make him take off his pants and underwear. He claims he'll do anything to get back with his girlfriend and Max decided to kick him in the nuts as punishment. Misty wants to get in on the action too. Kicking guys in the balls looks like fun to her. Max ties him up to make sure he can't protect the precious cargo between his legs and the girls take turns ballbusting him. Surely this will be a lesson he won't forget for a long time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: BALLBUSTING
                Related Categories: KICKING, EBONY BALLBUSTING, CBT, ASIAN GODDESS.
                Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, ball busting, ballbusting, double domination, ebony goddess, kicking, ball, cbt, astrodomina, misty stone, cock and ball.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 664.7 MB

Comment

• Asian Entangled feat Cindy Starfall and AstroDomina

General:
                  Name: ASTRODOMINA_Asian Entangled feat Cindy Starfall and AstroDomina
                  Size: 823.85 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:14:09, 8045 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 162 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cindy has been one of Sydney's sex slaves for a long time. The day has come for a change. Sydney decides to pull Cindy out of the closet where she's been bound and gagged, and prep her to be sold, or leased to a new owner. But not without having some fun for the last time. Or at least the last time in a while. Cindy is bound with rope and gagged throughout, as Sydney gropes and checks ropes, feeling up Cindy's pussy and boobs. Finally, stretched spread eagle on the dining room table, Cindy listens in as Sydney talks to potential new owners while having her way with Cindy.

Category: ROPE BONDAGE
                  Related Categories: TAPEGAGGED, BONDAGE, GROPING, ASIAN GODDESS, FEMDOM.
                  Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian, female domination, female supremacy, rope bondage, femdom, rope, groping, gag talk, tape gag, cindy starfall, astrodomina, high heels.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 823.85 MB

Comment

• Black Widow - Dominant Harassments!

Starring:

General:
                    Name: BBCHICKS_Black Widow - Dominant Harassments!
                    Size: 707.76 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:18:18, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 707.76 MB

Comment

• Black Widow beats my boner down!

Starring: Mistress Kawa

General:
                      Name: BBCHICKS_Black Widow beats my boner down!
                      Size: 140.98 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:03:39, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 140.98 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X