• Lactate on the Strap On Suckers Face

Starring: Sadie Holmes

General:
    Name: SWEEFEM_Lactate on the Strap On Suckers Face
    Format: mp4
    Size: 274.51 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:07:36, 5001 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
    Audio: AAC, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Sadie Holmes is a seriously hot young milf. She has Lance on all fours below her and she is making him suck on her strap-on. Since she happens to be lactating, she gives him a milk facial while he sucks on her rubber cock.

[This is part of a long series of clips called "Let's Use Each Other". The overall plot is that Sadie and Lance go back and forth dominating each other. She is dominating him this whole clip because it's her turn]

Sadie makes Lance lick her milk off the floor and her feet, then asks him if he'd like the strap-on in another whole...

FEMDOM, PANTY WEARING SISSY, LACTATION, STRAP-ON FACIAL, LACTATING DOMME, STRAP-ON SUCKING, HUMILIATION

Category: STRAP-ON
    Related Categories: LACTATING.
    Keywords: lactating femdom, sadie holmes lactating, lactation femdom, lactation facial, lactating facial, milk facial, strapon sucking, strap on sucking, strap-on sucking, strap on milf, strapon milf, strapon sissy, lance hart, sissy sucking.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 274.51 MB

Comment

• HEELJOB - HANDJOB (BALLS STOMPED AND PUNCHED)

Starring: Miss Luxmi

General:
      Name: HEELJOB - HANDJOB (BALLS STOMPED AND PUNCHED)
      Size: 1.15 GB
      Video: avc1, 00:20:05, 7961 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Close up trampling with my sexy heels + hand job then finish with a ball flattening heel job. I step on his balls with my heels, digging into them. I stomp them and march carelessly full weight landing my heel on his right ball a few times as his fear of me stepping on his vulnerable dick increases. I stomp on his right ball hard and isolate it so I can poke it with my sharp heel as he suffers and moans in pain. I play with his dick in my hands then rub it under my soles and heel as I step on his balls. I decided to punch his balls many times and put them under my heel as I continue playing with his dick with oil. I continue with finishing him under my heels as I step on his punctured balls with my heels and rub the cum out of him.

Category: CBT
      Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, SHOEJOB, HANDJOBS, TRAMPLING, CRUSH.
      Keywords: ball stomping.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.15 GB

Comment

• WHERE YOUR BALLS BELONG

General:
        Name: WHERE YOUR BALLS BELONG
        Size: 887.65 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:15:09, 7977 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

It's always fun dominating my slave's balls under my heels. They're always ready for me to step on them. I remind him who is in charge as I crush his balls full weight and sweep across his dick with my heel. He nearly cries as I jab my heels onto his balls. I stomp on his dick a lot and stomp really hard on his balls afterwards throughout. I want to bruise them from the inside and crush the cum of out them. Near the end, with no mercy whatsoever, I stomp his balls with my heel and puncture his nut. I step right on his ball and rub the cum out of him. Always fun when I leave him drained from both his dick and balls.

Category: TRAMPLING
        Related Categories: SHOEJOB, CRUSH, CBT, HIGH HEELS, BALL STOMPING.
        Keywords: shoejob.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 887.65 MB

Comment

• BALL FLATTENING FUN

General:
          Name: BALL FLATTENING FUN
          Size: 664.22 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:11:21, 7967 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I wanted to have some fun flattening my slave's balls hard. More sound = more pain. He is to take it however I want to give it. I don't like to hear "no", so I beat and stomp his balls hard. I walk all over him and even balance all my weight on them. See them flattened beneath me. He is made to cum in pain as I smash his balls flat, spit on him & leave.

Category: TRAMPLING
          Related Categories: CBT, MADE TO CUM, BALL STOMPING, CRUSH, SHOEJOB.
          Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 664.22 MB

Comment

• Fullweight Cock Trample & Bootjob in Leather Boots with TamyStarly (Edited Version)

Starring: Tamy Starly

General:
            Name: VAR_Fullweight Cock Trample & Bootjob in Leather Boots with TamyStarly (Edited Version)
            Size: 496.9 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:08:23, 8066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

New pair means new session!
            He did not last too much, one of the best soles for a both hard and exciting crush...

Bootjob, Ballbusting, Femdom, Shoejob, Crush, Ball Stomping, Foot Fetish Domination, Footjob, Cock Board

Category: CBT
            Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BOOTJOB, SHOEJOB, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH.
            Keywords: bootjob, cock trample, high heels, stomping, cbt, trampling, shoejob, footjob, femdom, combat boots, boots, ballbusting, tamystarly, cock crush, cockboard.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 496.9 MB

Comment

• Mistress Sarah and Faith - CBT WEIGHTS and Ballbusting part 1

Starring: Mistress Sarah

General:
              Name: VAR_Mistress Sarah and Faith - CBT WEIGHTS and Ballbusting part 1
              Size: 617.24 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:10:32, 7981 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Another EPIC CLIP with the best blonde romanian Goddess, Mistress Sarah!

In this clip, Mistress Sarah wanted to destroy my cock and balls. For that, she hung various weights on my cock and balls and then started hitting me with her fists and feet. A kinky hardcore ballbusting session. Thank you my Goddess. Part 1

Category: BALLBUSTING
              Related Categories: KICKING, BALL AND COCK TICKLING, BDSM INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING POV.
              Keywords: deep anal, blonde domme, bizarre goddesses, goddess sarah, romanian domme, romanian, cbt humiliation, ballbusting fetish, cock and balls kicking, verbal humiliation, bdsm lifestyle, mistress sarah, big tits, bizarre domme, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 617.24 MB

Comment

• Anus resisting

Starring: Mistress Anette

General:
                Name: VAR_Anus resisting
                Size: 190.71 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:10:52, 2315 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 126 Kbps, 48 Khz

Her white rubber gloves snap at her hands and she grabs the black strapon to guide it into his ass. The slave's whole body jerks as the huge cock slides into him inch by inch, breaking the resistance. Mistress Anette spreads his ass cheeks, so she can see her moving dildo better.

Features: hard assfucking, strapon, dildo fucking, anal, barefoot, lingerie, female domination

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                Related Categories: STRAP-ON, ANAL, DILDO FUCKING, BAREFOOT, FEMDOM.
                Keywords: mistress anette, elegant, minnie manga, bdsm, mistresses slave, femdom, hard ass fucking, strapon, anal, barefoot, dildo fucking, lingerie.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 190.71 MB

Comment

• Buy Your Embarrassment

General:
                  Name: AMG_Buy Your Embarrassment
                  Size: 348.84 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:03:59, 12001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Buy Your Embarrassment

I want you to go shopping for the following items and ONLY the following items: Mens fitness magazine or other magazine featuring a hot guy on the cover, a large cucumber, and a jar of Vaseline. All three must be purchased together on one receipt with nothing else added! The cashier MUST be female- and she should be the hottest and youngest cashier at the store! Save the receipt and take a photo of it as proof showing the date and time, and that you bought ONLY those 3 items. Now download the video to hear what I want you to do with them.

Girls:
                  Princess Carmela

Category: FEMDOM POV
                  Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, FEMALE SUPREMACY, INSTRUCTIONAL, FEMALE DOMINATION, POV.
                  Keywords: carmela, pov, femdom pov.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 348.84 MB

Comment

• Date Night Cuck Cash

General:
                    Name: AMG_Date Night Cuck Cash
                    Size: 845.54 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:09:41, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Date Night Cuck Cash

My poor slaves. They will let me treat them like total sh11tt and still worship me haha. I am literally standing on this slave's FACE and doing my makeup for a date later, while telling the cucked loser about how HE is going to be the one paying for my date tonight.
                    Eventually I step off his ugly face and sit on tub and order the idiot to hand over money just to kiss my feet.and I literally tell him to his face that I think he is pathetic and that all the $$$ I am taking from him will go toward my date with my stud BF tonite! But guess what? He is so pathetic and in awe of MY beauty, that he DOES it!! Haha. I take $3000 DOLLARS from him! (just to kiss my FEET!) Apparently, he had to take it out of his college fund or something? LOL I don't care.all I care about is that it is MINE now! Fucking loser haha. And after I take it all and am tired of his groveling, I just walk out and command him to clean the fucking bathroom while I'm out with my man! And of course the bitch does it lol. (And it better be SPOTLESS by the time we get back!)

Girls:
                    Princess Cindi

Category: FEMDOM
                    Related Categories: N/A
                    Keywords: foot worship, foot fetish, foot domination, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 845.54 MB

Comment

• Foot Servants For Goddess Jass

General:
                      Name: AMG_Foot Servants For Goddess Jass
                      Size: 926.01 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:10:37, 11983 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Foot Servants for Goddess Jass

I am LOVING my time here at Mean Girl Manor! This place is INCREDIBLE! I can just be a total princess BITCH and they have all these losers here that HAVE to do ANYTHING I say at the snap of my fingers. Like, they literally are at my beckon call and obey me even if I treat them like total SHIIT- I love it!
                      And now I've decided that I want grapes to be fed to me - like the GODDESS that I am! - AND have my feet literally WORSHIPED with their WORTHLESS slave tongues after they've been sweating in my leather boots all day! Haha. And they HAVE to do it. And actually, they should be GRATEFUL- I happen to know that my feet are GORGEOUS and PERFECT.
                      And just to be extra bratty, I spit the seeds from the grapes right into the slave's face that's feeding them to me haha. I don't care. He's just some bitch that has to serve me- and I can treat him however I WANT.

Girls:
                      Goddess Jass

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
                      Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
                      Keywords: goddess jass, jass.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 926.01 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X