Starring:
    WL1014

General:
    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Squash Davie
    Format: wmv
    Size: 684.79 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:29:54, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Davie seems to have regained his usual shape, so I've decided it's time for him to have another good flattening beneath me! I begin squashing him as he lies under my sofa and have a nice long sit down on the comfortable seat before getting Davie to lie on top of the sofa for more crushing. I facesit and chest sit him, then move on to trampling him with my full weight underneath a doormat. After plenty of jumping around on top of Davie's doormat, I obviously need a nice long sit down, and Davie's face makes the perfect seat! (Duration 29m54s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: heels, smothering, face sitting, nikki, trampling, pvc & fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 684.79 MB

Comment

• The School Loser

Starring:
      WL1015

General:
      Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The School Loser
      Format: wmv
      Size: 704.89 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:30:47, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps
      Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The school troublemaker Jerome has picked the wrong girl to hustle for their lunch money! I stand up to Jerome and pin him down on the classroom floor and teach him to have some respect. I really enjoy facesitting Jerome under my cute white school knickers and give him lots of hard scissoring to make sure he knows who is in control. The final humiliating insult is to write just what I think of Jerome across his forehead for everyone to see! (Duration 30m47s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: uniform, wrestling, heels, scissoring, smothering, face sitting, school, nikki, skirts and dresses, humiliating.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 704.89 MB

Comment

• Alexis Fucks Her Cuck

Starring: Alexis Grace

General:
        Name: SWEEFEM_Alexis Fucks Her Cuck
        Format: mp4
        Size: 320.54 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:11:23, 3801 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Alexis Grace is in a hotel room with her cuckold lover. She's telling him how she's about to go out and meet some guys with huge cocks and get fucked right, as her strap-on swings back and forth.

Lance, her cuck, is stroking his cock in bed while she talks. She tells him he won't be allowed to cum tonight, but he's welcome to get to the edge all he wants...

Before she leaves she needs to fuck him good and hard to put him in his place. Alexis fucks him standing up, then gets him on the bed to really rail his ass. He begs her to let him cum while her strap-on is grinding against his prostate and her tits are bouncing. She tells him no, again and again, but keeps fucking him while he moans.

When she's done with his ass, she places with his cock to get him right to the edge while making him worship her feet, then lets go and tells him to keep edging himself all night while she goes and gets full of cum for him to eat out when she gets home.

CUCKOLD TALK, PANTYHOSE, PEGGING, STRAPON, FEMDOM, BIG TITS, ORGASM DENIAL, BLUE BALLS, FOOT WORSHIP

Category: CUCKOLDING
        Related Categories: CUCKOLDING.
        Keywords: alexis grace, alexis grace strapon, alexis grace pantyhose, alexis grace feet, pantyhose feet, pantyhose foot worship, lance hart, lance hart pegging, lance hart cuck, alexis grace anal, alexis grace tits, big tits cuckold, big tits pegging, pantyhose cuckold.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 320.54 MB

Comment

• A Bimbo and Her Submissive Roommate

Starring: Veronica Love

General:
          Name: SWEEFEM_A Bimbo and Her Submissive Roommate
          Size: 424.25 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:18:51, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Veronica Love lives with Lance Hart. She knows she has him wrapped around her finger. He's constantly checking her out, but trying not to be noticed. Today she is lounging on the sofa in some tight spandex leggings. Her ass is amazing.

Veronica tells her pervy roommate to go ahead and kiss her amazing ass. Lance can't believe it... but he doesn't hesitate. Soon he is full on worshipping his sexy roommate's ass while she giggles and rolls her eyes at him.

"You are so pathetic [giggle], look at you..."

Lance doesn't care that he's humiliating himself over her ass, and Veronica keeps teasing him. She squeezes his head between her thighs, pulling him directly into her ass, face first. She straddles his head, riding his face.

Eventually she tires of his worship and leaves him on his knees.

She returns to him only wearing a little skirt and knee high socks. She's about to go out for the night, and she wants to cum before she goes.

Veronica uses Lance's tongue and lips to make her pussy cum. Sits on his face at first, then lays on her back and spreads her legs wide, commanding him to lick her clit and pussy until she's done.

After she cums, she calls him a loser and leaves him on his knees again.

PUSSY EATING, FEMDOM, COCK TEASE, BLUE BALLS, FACE SITTING, BIG FAKE TITS, KNEE HIGH SOCKS, FEMALE ORGASM, SPANDEX, LEGGINGS, BIG BOOTY, BIMBO, ASS WORSHIP, SMOTHER, TEASING, HUMILIATION

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
          Related Categories: FACE SITTING.
          Keywords: veronica love, veronica love ass, veronica love tits, veronica love spandex, lance hart, pussy eating, lick my pussy, lick my pussy slave, pussy eating femdom, face sitting pussy lick.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 424.25 MB

Comment

• Begging to Cum with Alexis Rain

Starring: Alexis Rain

General:
            Name: SWEEFEM_Begging to Cum with Alexis Rain
            Size: 381.62 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:10:35, 4998 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 35 Kbps, 22 Khz

Alexis Rain is wearing a fishnet body suit and a corset. Lance is naked and rock hard. She knows he's dying to cum. She pushes him down on the sofa, lubes up his cock, and begins to play with it.

Alexis tease his cock with light and hard strokes. She gets him to the edge very fast, then stops and squeezes his balls. "Not yet," she tells him. She wants him quivering on the edge for as long as possible. She also wants him to admit that he likes to get fucked in the ass, because that's what she really wants...

She teases his cock, edging him over and over, but stopping to squeeze or slap his balls every time he's about to release. After he starts to beg her to let him cum, and beg her to fuck him in the ass with her strap-on, she finally makes him explode his cum all over himself.

HANDJOB, EDGING, BIG TITS, BIG BOOTY, FISHNETS, SENSUAL FEMDOM, BALL SLAPPING, BALL SQUEEZING

Category: HANDJOBS
            Related Categories: N/A
            Keywords: edging handjob, femdom handjob, begging handjob, alexis rain, alexis rain femdom, alexis rain edging, alexis rain fishnets, alexis rain tits, big tits edging handjob, big tits femdom, big booty handjob, big booty femdom, sensual edging handjob, begging to cum, lance hart.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 381.62 MB

Comment

• BEATEN BENEATH MY BOOTS

Starring: Miss Luxmi

General:
              Name: BEATEN BENEATH MY BOOTS
              Size: 1.08 GB
              Video: avc1, 00:18:49, 7991 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I kick his sore balls in the start and step all over him so he can feel my weight and feel my unforgiving heel on his broken balls. I jab, stomp, and kick his balls many times! His dick needs punishing too, so I make sure to crush it too. I encourage him to take it like he should and remind him his balls are mine to destroy, as I giggle at his cries. His cock and balls fit perfectly under my shoes as if they're meant to be there under me, beaten into submission and made to cum in pain. After 15 minutes of tormenting him, I aggressively rub the cum out of him as his swollen balls are crushed under me.

Category: CBT
              Related Categories: SHOEJOB, MADE TO CUM, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, TRAMPLING.
              Keywords: shoejob.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.08 GB

Comment

• BALL SLICING BOOTS (1ST 6 MIN ONLY)

General:
                Name: BALL SLICING BOOTS (1ST 6 MIN ONLY)
                Size: 372.58 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:06:23, 7948 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Where to start? Super sexy heels and 2 balls for me to pop. I love walking on his dick and balls, pressing my heel onto them, stomp and jab his balls with my sharp heels. I remind him he is my slave and that I will do whatever I want to him as I put a hole in his right ball. After 6 minutes, his balls slowly drip and leak as I continue destroying him. I march on his balls, sinking my heel into them with no care. I stomp them around, jump on them, and press his dick too. After 10 minutes, his balls have smeared the table and my boots. I stomp and grind my heel on his balls, opening them up more. I kick, twist, grind, and spit on him before continuing to crush and jab at his destroyed balls. I stand on his balls and squeeze the cum out of him in my usual way. I also show a very graphic close up of his sliced and punctured balls before leaving. You will enjoy if you like things a little more extreme.

Related Categories: CRUSH, TRAMPLING, SHOEJOB, EXTREME DOMINATION, STOMPING.
                Keywords: crush.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 372.58 MB

Comment

• BALL SMASHING WEDGES

General:
                  Name: BALL SMASHING WEDGES
                  Size: 1.19 GB
                  Video: avc1, 00:20:54, 7973 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Oh yes! more ball stomping in wedges. By now, he knows he needs to just take it. I could care less about his cries and pain because his balls are mine to break. I stomp, grind, march, jump on, kick, and smash his balls endlessly. By 12 minutes, I decided to march on his cock and balls very, very hard, making them swollen instantly. He cries in pain, gasping for air. But no way I'm finished yet, these broken balls need to be emptied! I continue stomping and tormenting him up until I have both of his balls crushed, squished around the sole of my wedges, releasing every last drop in pain.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, SHOEJOB, CRUSH, BALLBUSTING.
                  Keywords: wedges.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.19 GB

Comment

• Slow and Painful Cock and Ball Destruction

Starring: Miss Opium

General:
                    Name: VAR_Slow and Painful Cock and Ball Destruction
                    Size: 1.14 GB
                    Video: avc1, 00:19:33, 8108 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Destruction sounds so and aggressive, but sometimes the most unbearable pain come from a prolonged sharp pain that is absolute and relentless. Nailing the cock and balls to a wooden board then more and more sharp objects are inserted into the skin until even micro-movements becoming excruciating. The poor meat is coerced into a painful orgasm.

Even in pleasure, your genitals should be nothing but a center of pain and suffering.

Related Categories: LATEX, BONDAGE, COCK TEASE, CUMSHOTS, BALLBUSTING.
                    Keywords: cock nailing, bondage, cfnm, cock control, medical fetish, fish hooks.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.14 GB

Comment

• Nylons Legs And Dangling

Starring: Lady Katharina

General:
                      Name: VAR_Nylons Legs And Dangling
                      Size: 319.13 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:07:19, 5971 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 110 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lady Katharina wears a sexy pair of classic leather high heels and some brown nylons in this nice foot and shoe fetish clip! She is sitting there having her legs crossed dangling her elegant shoes on the toes of her high arched feet. Nice shoe losing scenes, too!

Category: SHOEPLAY
                      Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, DANGLING, SHOE FETISH, FOOT FETISH.
                      Keywords: katharina, schuhe, highheels, dangler, nylon, schuhfetisch, shoefetish, fussfetisch, footfetish, beine, legfetish, schuhspiel, schuherotik, nylonerotik, shoelady.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 319.13 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X