• He suffers for Mistress Anfisa

Starring:

General:
    Name: VAR_He suffers for Mistress Anfisa
    Format: mp4
    Size: 441.11 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:06:13, 9345 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 161 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Anfisa shows the slave that she can do anything she wants with him. No matter if it is a hard slap to his face or if she pinches hard his extremely sensitive nipples. He just doesn't dare to do anything against it! He is completely at Mistress Anfisa's mercy because he is dependent on her attraction. This slave would suffer anything for his mistress just to be near her. Look at the pain he is suffering!

Category: FEMDOM
    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM, FACE SLAPPING, HUMILIATION, CORPORAL BDSM.
    Keywords: mistress anfisa.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 441.11 MB

Comment

• Breaking A Slave

General:
      Name: AMG_Breaking A Slave
      Size: 648.34 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:12:56, 6862 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
      Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Breaking A Slave

~~I almost felt bad for this slave, Bwahahah! He actually CRIED at one point because I wouldn't stop beating him. I broke him so bad that you are going to see him licking the bottom of my shoes like his life depends on it in another video that we shot right after this, haha!... after he dried his tears. I bet this slave thought I was just going to whip him but he got mentally broken and I humiliated the fuck out of him! I weigh a hundred pounds and he could have got up at any point but he sat there and literally cried and begged me to stop...which I didn't! I whipped him even harder over the reddest parts I could. And this slave is apparently not a "pain slave". It hates pain, actually. But it is sooo desperate to take it for Princess Cindi because I am like the perfect white Disney princess that the slave so badly wants to serve haha. Who would ever guess that little ol me could be so CRUEL???
      I literally beat this slave well beyond its breaking point- until it is groveling and begging so desperately at my feet that it is actually visibly shaking and in in TEARS! But I just think its funny to see it cowering at my feet. So I continue to beat it as it begs. Then eventually I rest my foot on the back of the slave's head and mock it as it is clearly BROKEN at my feet. I LOVE the POWER I feel when whipping slaves that are so much bigger than me and BREAKING them until they are literally groveling at my feet in fear.

VERY harsh whipping clip!! Cindi is SO cruel and heartless toward slaves, and as an ex-athlete, she is VERY good at swinging the whip full-force even though she has only used it a few times!

Girls:
      Princess Cindi

Category: HUMILIATION
      Related Categories: N/A
      Keywords: whipping, femdom, female domination, humiliation.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 648.34 MB

Comment

• Where You Belong

General:
        Name: AMG_Where You Belong
        Size: 726.8 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:08:18, 12014 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
        Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Where You Belong

~~This slave just got Whipped and Broken in my last video. Now he sits at my feet where he belongs. I use him as a human step stool and make him lick the bottom of my dirty shoes. It means so much more when a slave licks my shoes out of fear and total degradation than due to a foot fetish. I want him to know that I really don't care about his life and that he will still come and lick dirt off my shoe when I snap my fingers.

Girls:
        Princess Cindi

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
        Keywords: shoe & boot worship, femdom, female domination, humiliation.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 726.8 MB

Comment

• How We Celebrate Slave B-Days

General:
          Name: AMG_How We Celebrate Slave B-Days
          Format: wmv
          Size: 669.04 MB
          Video: WMV3, 00:11:00, 7964 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
          Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

How We Celebrate Slave B-Days

~~It's the slaves 50th birthday, YAY! Here is the first of many gifts I am giving him! He gets 50 birthday whacks with a stiff paddle. But this is no mere spanking or paddling. This is meant to make him regret ever offering up his ass to a mean girl to get beaten, haha.
          Note: I even broke this thick wooden paddle and show off the Red Stuff on it at the end, haha!

Girls:
          Princess Cindi

Category: SPANKING
          Keywords: spanking, femdom, female domination, paddling.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 669.04 MB

Comment

• Locktober Week Four

Starring:

General:
            Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-10-25#Locktober Week Four##
            Size: 680.69 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:07:22, 12703 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
            Audio: AAC, 184 Kbps, 44 Khz

Happy fourth week of Locktober!
            I was so nice to you last week. A little too nice, I think... What, did you think chastity would be all fun and games? What kind of keyholder would I be if I didn't implement some good ol' CBT? It's time we got physical.
            For this week, you will need one rubber band.

Category: CBT INSTRUCTION
            Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, CHASTITY, CBT, BALL ABUSE, BALLBUSTING.
            Keywords: an li, mistress an li, step-daddy an li, cock and ball torture, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, asian mistress, keyholder, keyholding, mistress slave, cock tease, femdomme, asian dominatrix, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 680.69 MB

Comment

• Cock Milked Numb

Starring:

General:
              Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-10-28#Cock Milked Numb##
              Size: 801.13 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:13:46, 8001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ok, I'll be nice to you. After all that ball , I'll allow you a little bit of pleasure. You deserve it.

Just kidding! Thought I'd be that nice to you? I have better things to do. I'm going to edge you over and over and over again, bringing you to the brink of cumming and then taking it away. This Venus 2000 milking machine is going to go to the maximum speed, sucking you off like you've never felt before, and just when you think you're about to orgasm, I'm going to turn it back down again.

Of course, you know you can't cum without my permission, anyway. This will just make it all the more difficult...and all the more entertaining for me! Your cock is your weakness, and I'm using it to my advantage.

Category: ORGASM CONTROL
              Related Categories: EDGING GAMES, TEASE & DENIAL, ORGASM DENIAL, RUINED ORGASMS, BOUND ORGASMS.
              Keywords: an li, mistress an li, step-daddy an li, bondage, male bondage, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, bondage sex, strict bondage, leather bondage, straitjacket, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, ball.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 801.13 MB

Comment

• White Male Inferiority

Starring:

General:
                Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-11-01#White Male Inferiority##
                Size: 585.42 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:10:04, 7995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

You. That's right: you, white male bitch. This caught your eye, didn't it?

You're pathetic. You've always been pathetic, but it's more than just you. It's the fact that you're a disgusting white man. You're fated to be inferior. It's in your genetics. You can't run away from it. You're always going to be a gross, pasty, weak white bitch.

And me? Isn't it obvious? I'm superior to you in every which way. From now on, you worship the ground I walk on. A superior Asian Goddess. I don't even need to try to have power over you - I just do.

So how are you going to start worshiping me? Let's start by taking out your wallet. I'm going to rinse you of your white male inferiority.

Category: ASIAN GODDESS
                Related Categories: ASIAN PRINCESS, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
                Keywords: raceplay, an li, step-daddy an li, mistress an li, asian mistress, white slave, asian dominatrix, femdomme, female supremacy, findom, findomme, asian findomme, asian fetish, human atm, paypig.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 585.42 MB

Comment

• DONT FUCK WITH SYDNEY - PART 1 - Feat Astrodomina

General:
                  Name: ASTRODOMINA_DONT FUCK WITH SYDNEY - PART 1 - Feat Astrodomina
                  Size: 342.31 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:15:18, 3054 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Look at what I've got here.. a pitiful slave helpless at my feet. What's a Goddess to do? I guess just I'll have to destroy him
                  Part 1 opens with Sydney teasing her pathetic chastity slave kneeling on the floor at her feet. She decides the slave really needs something up his ass so she starts to lube him up and shoves a big black plug all the way in. He still has too much freedom so she binds his hands and shoves the gag even farther up his mouth
                  The teasing and torment intensifys as she starts teasing his locked up dick. She steps all over his chastity cage with her thigh-high boots, tickles and caresses his jailed little member, laughing at his utter frustration and getting off seeing him struggle. She tells him how hot it makes her to constantly deny him and violate his asshole. He will have to begin ass fucking training right away if he's going to keep Sydney happy.
                  She's simply preparing her new toy for full exploitation.. how far will she take his torment? Find out in Part 2!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: BONDAGE
                  Related Categories: BUTT PLUG, HUMILIATION, CHASTITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL.
                  Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdomme, female supremacy, chastity, cock cage, teasing, tease and denial, cock trampling, thigh high boots, heels, humiliation, verbal humiliation, dirty talk, ball gagged.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 342.31 MB

Comment

• DONT FUCK WITH SYDNEY Part 2 - feat Astrodomina

General:
                    Name: ASTRODOMINA_DONT FUCK WITH SYDNEY Part 2 - feat Astrodomina
                    Size: 472.75 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:10:48, 5921 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Now that my slave is warmed up, time for the REAL action. He's about to get an ass load he won't soon forget!
                    After binding her slave up nice and tight in Part 1, loosening his mangina with a butt plug and telling him what his future holds, Sydney finally decides he's ready to take her strapon. This is her absolute favorite part, hearing her bitch boys moan and feeling them squirm as she shoves her big black cock up their ass! You can hear her excitement at watching it vanish inside their asshole, fucking them deep and hard.
                    The strapon session just keeps getting more intense as his struggles turn Sydney on more and more. She torments him about his locked up cock and says his cage will be staying on even though she'll be fucking him all the time from now on. Yes, this is only the beginning of a long frustrating life of being her strapon slut.. She informs him that tomorrow she says she's going to adjust to an even bigger strapon, and she'll keep fucking him day after day after day while he just becomes her personal fuck doll stuck in chastity..

Category: STRAP-ON
                    Related Categories: BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, CHASTITY, FEMDOM SEX, PEGGING.
                    Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, ass fucking, strapon training, slave training, chastity, tease & denial, dildo, pegging, tied up, gagging, bondage, female domination, female supremacy, big black cock.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 472.75 MB

Comment

• MAN MILKING MACHINE feat Astrodomina

General:
                      Name: ASTRODOMINA_MAN MILKING MACHINE feat Astrodomina
                      Size: 487.66 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:11:08, 5926 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

One of my best sources of incum is training milking cow slaves and selling them on the black market! Any volunteers?

Doctor Sydney has got one of her milking slaves relaxed and stuck in a body bag and it's currently day 10 of his milking schedule. Over time she has developed a precise, perfected methodology to both make the cow produce as much as possible and to extract as much as she can. Unfortunately for the cow, this takes 6 long months of constant milking, making sure he produces heavily so that it will sell for top dollar!

The cow is helpless to do anything because of it's constraints and the fact that the sedatives keep it only barely conscious. He can obviously still hear her though as she taunts him about his new position in life and the fact she will eventually sell him off. She doesn't want him thinking of himself anymore as a person, just a commodity to be used and sold! Removing the cow's remaining self worth is definitely one of the primary goals to make a perfect cow!

In the end she milks him successfully but informs him she'll be back tomorrow for even more. He will require months of this to be ripe for sale!

Category: BONDAGE
                      Related Categories: MUMMIFICATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, MEN MADE TO CUM, MADE TO CUM, HUMILIATION.
                      Keywords: asian princess, asian goddess, male slave, femdom, mliking cow, male millking, jerkoff, orgasm, body bags, bound slave, slave sale, handjob, teasing, dirty talk, ejaculation.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 487.66 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X