• Cindis Pathethic Cuck

General:
    Name: AMG_Cindis Pathethic Cuck
    Format: mp4
    Size: 769.7 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:22:52, 4562 Kbps, 1440x1080, 59.940 fps
    Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cindis Pathetic Cuck

~~Princess Cindi is determined to look hot for her boyfriendΓÇÖs birthday. She is taking her boyfriend out to an expensive nightclub along with all her friends AND his friends later on that night- and she wants to look her best for him. Her pathetic slave is busy trying to make his princess look absolutely stunning for her man while Princess CindiΓÇÖs boyfriend relaxes downstairs and watches sports with his friends. The slave helps Cindi try on various clubbing dresses to see which one she looks best in. After each dress she tries on, Princess Cindi asks her slave ΓÇ£Do you think my boyfriend will like this?ΓÇ¥ Each time she tries on a new dress and new shoes, the slave has to kiss her shoes and then her gold watch to show his adoration of her.
    When she decides which outfit looks the best for her man, she makes the slave spray her hair with hairspray and then decides it would be funny to make the slave swallow some of the hairspray while she films the disgusting act on her phone. ΓÇ£What a pathetic freak! Who the fuck swallows HAIRSPRY LOL. YouΓÇÖre literally the most pathetic loser IΓÇÖve ever met in my life! This is going straight on InstagramΓÇ¥ she says in disgust and laughter as she sprays in his mouth and makes him kiss the bottle. Next, she makes the slave give a quick polish to her beautiful gold watch, ΓÇ£My boyfriend likes my jewelry to sparkle, so get it clean for him!ΓÇ¥ ΓÇ£Oh and by the way, tomorrow when we go to the mall I want you to buy my boyfriend a gold watch as well so we can have matching watchesΓÇ¥, Princess Cindi informs the slave like a true brat while he is polishing her watch. The slave tries to protest saying he cant afford it but Princess Cindi gets angry and says ΓÇ£My boyfriend is so much better and younger than you, he deserves it- so youΓÇÖre going to buy it for him!!!ΓÇ¥, the slave eventually agrees because he has no choice. He knows Cindi will get rid of him if he doesn't do EVERYTHING she orders him to. Even if it means serving her boyfriend and buying HIM things too.
    After her watch is polished to her standards, Princess Cindi wants her boyfriendΓÇÖs SHOES to be clean for the club tonight too, so she has the slave go and fetch his shoes and she then proceeds to WIPE THE BOTTOM OF HER BOYFRIEND'S SHOES OFF ON HER SLAVE'S TONGUE! The slave winces in disgust while she wipes her boyfriends shoe soles hard on his tongue over and over, saying ΓÇ£You are such a loser, my boyfriend is relaxing downstairs like a REAL man should- while YOU lick the soles of his shoes clean hahaha!!!ΓÇ¥ She tells him he will ALSO be doing the same thing to all her boyfriendΓÇÖs FRIEND'S shoes too! AND her girlfriendΓÇÖs shoes as well- AFTER they all get back from clubbing all night! AND that he will be serving as an ASHTRAY later on for herself AND even her boyfriend too, as it is HIS special night! The slave is horrified but he knows he has to agree to everything.
    Princess Cindi goes back to the mirror to do some final touches on her makeup while the slave licks and kisses her shoes. Princess Cindi laughs and comments ΓÇ£Ah, its sooo good being beautiful and rich with a hot boyfriend, I canΓÇÖt imagine being a loser like youΓÇ¥. The slave has been completely broken down at this point, when Cindi says ΓÇ£Ok thatΓÇÖs enough on my shoes, go downstairs like a good little faggot and see if my man and his friends need more beersΓÇ¥, the slave then kisses his princessΓÇÖs shoes, and runs downstairs to cater to her boyfriend...

Girls:
    Princess Cindi

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: FEMDOM, FOOT WORSHIP, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, CUCKOLDING.
    Keywords: princess cindi, cindi, hairspray.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 769.7 MB

Comment

• Transition Manager

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

General:
      Name: GFD_Transition Manager
      Size: 80.3 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:09:56, 1026 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Jamie is a transition manager and her company just bought out another company. When she barges in to take over one of the old employeeΓÇÖs office, he is quite upset and eager to keep his job as an administrative assistant. When he begs to keep his job, the gorgeous goddess gets creative and offers him a position as her full time foot slave, where his sole purpose is to massage and worship her beautiful feet. She has him start by removing her sexy high heel stiletto pumps, then makes him get on his knees and rub her flawless bare feet. She isnΓÇÖt impressed with his mere foot rub, though, and has him stick out his tongue, making him worship her feet with his mouth.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
      Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION.
      Keywords: jamie valentine.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 80.3 MB

Comment

• Hypmotized Into Loving Pain

General:
        Name: AMG_Hypmotized Into Loving Pain
        Size: 615.38 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:07:02, 12008 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
        Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Hypmotized Into Loving Pain

I will hypmotize you and program you as a new slave to love me MORE the more I HURT You! When you get here I will kick the out of you and no matter WHAT I do to you, You'll always answer that it love me "more than ever" no matter how badly I beat you. (kicks to balls, ribs, trampling, whipping etc.) I think it's funny that you are falling deeper and deeper in love with me the more I beat you…

Girls:
        Princess Cindi

Category: FEMDOM POV
        Related Categories: N/A
        Keywords: goddess worship, femdom pov, mesmerize, mind fuck.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 615.38 MB

Comment

• Transition Manager

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

General:
          Name: GFD_Transition Manager
          Size: 80.3 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:09:56, 1026 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Jamie is a transition manager and her company just bought out another company. When she barges in to take over one of the old employeeΓÇÖs office, he is quite upset and eager to keep his job as an administrative assistant. When he begs to keep his job, the gorgeous goddess gets creative and offers him a position as her full time foot slave, where his sole purpose is to massage and worship her beautiful feet. She has him start by removing her sexy high heel stiletto pumps, then makes him get on his knees and rub her flawless bare feet. She isnΓÇÖt impressed with his mere foot rub, though, and has him stick out his tongue, making him worship her feet with his mouth.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
          Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION.
          Keywords: jamie valentine.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 80.3 MB

Comment

• Blackmailing Brother in Law

Starring: Goddess Kenzi

General:
            Name: GFD_Blackmailing Brother in Law
            Size: 45.3 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:06:43, 838 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Princess Kenzi is shocked when she walks into the bedroom to find her brother in law on his knees with his pants down, sniffing her well worn high heel shoe while heΓÇÖs jerking off. He begs her not to tell anyone, but Kenzi thinks it will be more fun to blackmail him. She pulls out her cell phone and tells him to keep stroking his cock while she films it. He tries to protest, but if he doesnΓÇÖt do as she says and continue to masturbate then she is going to tell her sister/his wife, along with the rest of the family to humiliate him. Will he follow her jerk off instructions to keep her quiet or submit to the shame of having the family find out?

Category: FOOTJOBS
            Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION.
            Keywords: mckenzie reynolds.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 45.3 MB

Comment

• Cindis Pathethic Cuck

General:

Cindis Pathetic Cuck

~~Princess Cindi is determined to look hot for her boyfriendΓÇÖs birthday. She is taking her boyfriend out to an expensive nightclub along with all her friends AND his friends later on that night- and she wants to look her best for him. Her pathetic slave is busy trying to make his princess look absolutely stunning for her man while Princess CindiΓÇÖs boyfriend relaxes downstairs and watches sports with his friends. The slave helps Cindi try on various clubbing dresses to see which one she looks best in. After each dress she tries on, Princess Cindi asks her slave ΓÇ£Do you think my boyfriend will like this?ΓÇ¥ Each time she tries on a new dress and new shoes, the slave has to kiss her shoes and then her gold watch to show his adoration of her.
              When she decides which outfit looks the best for her man, she makes the slave spray her hair with hairspray and then decides it would be funny to make the slave swallow some of the hairspray while she films the disgusting act on her phone. ΓÇ£What a pathetic freak! Who the fuck swallows HAIRSPRY LOL. YouΓÇÖre literally the most pathetic loser IΓÇÖve ever met in my life! This is going straight on InstagramΓÇ¥ she says in disgust and laughter as she sprays in his mouth and makes him kiss the bottle. Next, she makes the slave give a quick polish to her beautiful gold watch, ΓÇ£My boyfriend likes my jewelry to sparkle, so get it clean for him!ΓÇ¥ ΓÇ£Oh and by the way, tomorrow when we go to the mall I want you to buy my boyfriend a gold watch as well so we can have matching watchesΓÇ¥, Princess Cindi informs the slave like a true brat while he is polishing her watch. The slave tries to protest saying he cant afford it but Princess Cindi gets angry and says ΓÇ£My boyfriend is so much better and younger than you, he deserves it- so youΓÇÖre going to buy it for him!!!ΓÇ¥, the slave eventually agrees because he has no choice. He knows Cindi will get rid of him if he doesn't do EVERYTHING she orders him to. Even if it means serving her boyfriend and buying HIM things too.
              After her watch is polished to her standards, Princess Cindi wants her boyfriendΓÇÖs SHOES to be clean for the club tonight too, so she has the slave go and fetch his shoes and she then proceeds to WIPE THE BOTTOM OF HER BOYFRIEND'S SHOES OFF ON HER SLAVE'S TONGUE! The slave winces in disgust while she wipes her boyfriends shoe soles hard on his tongue over and over, saying ΓÇ£You are such a loser, my boyfriend is relaxing downstairs like a REAL man should- while YOU lick the soles of his shoes clean hahaha!!!ΓÇ¥ She tells him he will ALSO be doing the same thing to all her boyfriendΓÇÖs FRIEND'S shoes too! AND her girlfriendΓÇÖs shoes as well- AFTER they all get back from clubbing all night! AND that he will be serving as an ASHTRAY later on for herself AND even her boyfriend too, as it is HIS special night! The slave is horrified but he knows he has to agree to everything.
              Princess Cindi goes back to the mirror to do some final touches on her makeup while the slave licks and kisses her shoes. Princess Cindi laughs and comments ΓÇ£Ah, its sooo good being beautiful and rich with a hot boyfriend, I canΓÇÖt imagine being a loser like youΓÇ¥. The slave has been completely broken down at this point, when Cindi says ΓÇ£Ok thatΓÇÖs enough on my shoes, go downstairs like a good little faggot and see if my man and his friends need more beersΓÇ¥, the slave then kisses his princessΓÇÖs shoes, and runs downstairs to cater to her boyfriend...

Girls:
              Princess Cindi

Comment

• Cindis Pathethic Cuck

General:

Cindis Pathetic Cuck

Girls:
                Princess Cindi

Comment

• Cindis Pathethic Cuck

General:

Cindis Pathetic Cuck

Girls:
                  Princess Cindi

Comment

General:

I will hypmotize you and program you as a new slave to love me MORE the more I HURT You! When you get here I will kick the out of you and no matter WHAT I do to you, You'll always answer that it love me "more than ever" no matter how badly I beat you. (kicks to balls, ribs, trampling, whipping etc.) I think it's funny that you are falling deeper and deeper in love with me the more I beat you…

Girls:
                    Princess Cindi

Comment

General:

Girls:
                      Princess Cindi

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X