• Milked, Busted, and Fed

Starring:

General:
    Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-07-05#Milked, Busted, and Fed##
    Format: mp4
    Size: 630.57 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:10:50, 8002 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
    Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

It's milking time! My gimp bitch is tied on all fours (as he should be), his cock hard and his balls full for me to milk away. He's presented in such a slutty, delicious sort of way...how could I not? After all, what good is bondage if you can't exploit the bitch?

With my hands shiny and lubed up, I stroke up and down his cock, edging him to the brink of orgasm. When he's as hard as he can be, I proceed to slap his balls to see how much can he take. And exactly how much CAN he take? How badly does he need to cum? How little can he control his orgasm with me stroking away?

It's pretty clear that despite me hitting his cock and balls repeatedly in between strokes, he can't help himself. He needs to cum. And he knows exactly what's going to happen when he cums...

Features: ejaculations, male orgasm, ruined orgasm, orgasm control, ballbusting, cbt, male cum swallowers, cum eating, edging games, femdom handjob, bound orgasm, orgasm denial, tease and denial, cock tease

Category: MEN MADE TO CUM
    Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, BALLBUSTING.
    Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, asian handjob, edging games, edging, femdom handjob, cum eating, orgasm denial, bound orgasm, orgasm.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 630.57 MB
    Last edited by stachoo; 11-10-2023, 04:11.

Comment

• Cock Exam - Full Movie

Starring: Tanita

General:
      Name: BBCHICKS_Cock Exam - Full Movie
      Size: 477.47 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:19:42, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 477.47 MB

Comment

• Do I Care

Starring: Berry Shortcake

General:
        Name: Do I Care
        Size: 483.69 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:08:23, 7847 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

This short but painful clip shows Berry pushing her pets limits in certain spots with ball smashing. But does she care? Not really... as she taunts him verbally as she smashes his berries underfoot. She crushes out an orgasm at the end of the clip in her normal jumping style, but after that, she tries for another! It doesn't work, but it is very painful for him as she starts working over an already tender and stimulated twig and berries... and his suffering makes her laugh.

Category: TRAMPLING
        Related Categories: CBT, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, FOOT DOMINATION, BAREFOOT.
        Keywords: ball trample, cock trample, cbt trample, trample, ball stomping, balls jumping, cock crush, balls underfoot, ball smashing, ball squishing, cock stomping, cockblock, berry shortcake, smashing.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 483.69 MB

Comment

• THE LONGEST EDGING feat AstroDomina

General:
          Name: ASTRODOMINA_THE LONGEST EDGING feat AstroDomina
          Size: 1.28 GB
          Video: avc1, 00:26:37, 6578 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

You know I just love to tease you to tears, do you think you can handle it?
          It's no secret how much of a tease Sydney can be, but this video is special.. you're going to get a first person view of what it would be like if she simply took your cock out and began to fondle and tease it as it stands right up at attention for her. Go ahead and follow along with your own hand as she slowly draws her fingers up and down the shaft and all around the tip. She's an expert cock tease and this video proves it!
          She doesn't simply jerk you off in this clip, this is only for the most enduring edging fans as she takes her time with your cock making sure she doesn't miss a beat. You can only sit there and stare into her mesmerizing eyes as she keeps you hard and ready, throbbing for release for over 20 minutes! That's how she likes her cocks - able to last through the longest edging sessions.
          Don't disappoint your Goddess! Get your cock out and watch this clip and follow along if you want to experience the best edging session only a pro like her can give you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: EDGING GAMES
          Related Categories: HANDJOBS, ASIAN GODDESS, FEMDOM POV, FACE FETISH, COCK TEASE.
          Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, edging, handjobs, pov handjob, cock tease, teasing, femdom, female domination, cock worship, edged, eye contact, goddess worship

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.28 GB

Comment

• Cock Hate

Starring: Isabella

General:
            Name: BBCHICKS_Cock Hate
            Format: wmv
            Size: 412 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:08:00, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
            Audio: WMA, 245 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 412 MB

Comment

• Whipped Devastation

Starring: Mistress An Li

General:
              Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-06-19#Whipped Devastation#Mistress An Li#
              Size: 494.02 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:08:34, 7922 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

My sharp, brown singletail cutting into my slave's back and a good smoke. These are some of life's simple pleasures. And it's made all the more fun by the screams of my slave. He's so weak and has trouble handling a good thrashing. He hates pain. But that's part of the joy of whipping him, right?

Dressed in a leather disciplinarian skirt, sharp pumps, a tight corset, white blouse, and driving gloves, it's all too easy to see who is the Mistress and who is the bitch here. I whip him again and again until he is crying and pleading no, but my dirty gym socks in his mouth muffle out his cries. It's all too easy to punish a weak male like him.

While whipping, I let the white filter cigarette dangle between my lips so that I can use both hands in punishing my slave. The ash grows longer and longer...and in between whip strokes, I use him as a human ashtray, ashing on his ugly bald head, running my lit ember on his nipples, and burning him on the ass. An extra bit of fire to the burning of my whip.

Features: whipping, corporal punishment, femdom, female domination, human ashtray, smoking fetish, dangling cigarette, white filters, disciplinarian, submissive/slave training, classic domination, singletail

Category: WHIPPING
              Related Categories: CORPORAL BDSM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SMOKING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
              Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian disciplinarian, asian dominatrix, whipstress, single tail whip, singletail whip, dangling cigarette, human ashtray, leather mistress, mistress slave, bdsm training.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 494.02 MB
              Last edited by stachoo; 11-10-2023, 04:11.

Comment

• Birk's Beating

General:
                Name: Birk's Beating
                Size: 629.9 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:10:52, 7889 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Wearing a pair of Birkenstock like sandals, Berry aggressively tries to squish her pets twig and berries into her block. She uses every ounce of her beautiful weight to press his balls under the soles of her sandals, several times she stands on them for an extended period of time. She stands on his balls with one foot while stomping down on his shaft, making him wince in pain. With his balls bruised at the end, Berry finishes the clip very happy with her work.

Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH.
                Keywords: cock trample, ball trample, ball smash, ball stepping, full weight, cock crush, cbt trample, trampling, ball squishing, birkenstock, ball smashing, stepping, standing, squishing, testicle stepping.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 629.9 MB

Comment

• A View From The Bottom

General:
                  Name: A View From The Bottom
                  Size: 596.23 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:10:16, 7897 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Berry wanted to change up the camera angle to better give her fans a view of her beautiful feet as they smash her pets twig and berries. This is the first of the new angles, a view from the bottom. This view really accentuates her feet as they work over his balls; how she mangles them together, or as she isolates them for individual squashing. She really enjoyed this new angle, and will most likely use it again.

Related Categories: BAREFOOT, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                  Keywords: cock trample, ball trample, ball smash, ball stepping, full weight, cock crush, cbt trample, trampling, ball squishing, barefoot, ball smashing, stepping, berry shortcake, squishing, testicle stepping.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 596.23 MB

Comment

• EDGING FEST feat AstroDomina

General:
                    Name: ASTRODOMINA_EDGING FEST feat AstroDomina
                    Size: 265.14 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:16:56, 1973 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.924 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 205 Kbps, 44 Khz

Let's make sure you get off on watching my oily ass, but not until you've edged yourself a few times!

Sydney's hanging out at home when she notices her ass is rather dry. She decides to grab her bottle of oil and starts rubbing oil all over her ass. Your job? Jerk your dick. You know you want to. You love watching Goddess Sydney's plump ass. Not only does she want you to jerk off your cock, she wants you to start edging yourself.

Picture your cock in between those butt cheeks. Wouldn't that just feel superb? Make sure to follow her instructions and to not get too distracted by her ass! Remember, if you edge a few times, the reward will be way higher at the end!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: EDGING GAMES
                    Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, COCK TEASE, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, TEASE & DENIAL, ASS WORSHIP.
                    Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, edging, edging fetish, femdom pov, female domination, ass worship, ass tease, oil fetish, cock tease, tease & denial, denied, cum denial

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 265.14 MB

Comment

• Cock Brutal Denied

Starring: Mistress Amrita

General:
                      Name: BBCHICKS_Cock Brutal Denied
                      Size: 445.74 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:11:33, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share