• You Don't Break, You Bend

Starring:

General:
    Name: MAS_You Don't Break, You Bend
    Format: mp4
    Size: 476.4 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:09:55, 6548 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Breaking? No no, that's not acceptable for a slave of Princess Jennifer. To her a slave is not supposed to break when being whipped, he is supposed to bend to accommodate the pain. So now he must learn to bend while Jennifer and Darcie try out various whips on him.

Category: WHIPPING
    Related Categories: WHIPPING
    Keywords: WHIPPING

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 476.4 MB

Comment

• So Desperate To Be In My Life

General:
      Name: AMG_So Desperate To Be In My Life
      Size: 628.73 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:07:12, 11989 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

So Desperate To Be In My Life

You are seriously unworthy of me. You are SO unworthy of me- its not even funny. In fact, you know what I'm going to do with you, since you are so fucking inferior to me, yet "sooo" desperate to still be in my life? I am going to have you shrunk down and stored inside my shoe. So you will get to be with me WHEREVER I go from now on! isn't that GREAT?? I have a great new shrinking potion that will do the trick.
      Even when I am out on a date with my hot boyfriend- YOU will be down there, deeep down inside the toe of my pointy-toed pumps! You will probably be trying desperately just to kiss the tips of my toes as my foot kicks back and forth under the table while I talk with my man...LOL! (of course, my man won't even know you are in there- only I will! Nobody will know but ME!)
      Or maybe as I am out jogging- I can stuff you down into the toe of one of my sweaty gym socks before I put my old, well-worn running shoes on! OMG...the SMELL you will have to endure...that will be awesome! I am just picturing you getting SO dizzy as I am running- that will just motivate me to run even LONGER! LOL I'm so mean...
      And the best part? This potion not only makes you like an INCH tall, but it also makes you practically indestructible! So no matter HOW much I abuse you, no matter HOW much you suffer- you practically canNOT ! So like if you are just in AGONY and suffocating down in my hot, sweaty shoe with like NO oxygen for HOURS while I am out on my date- you will totally FEEL like you are suffoc8ing the WHOLE time- but you WON'T dye! Or if you accidentally slide under my foot inside my shoe and are getting stepped on by my FULL "GIANTESS" weight with each step I take- I don't even have to worry about it! You will FEEL like your bones are being literally CRUSHED over and over with each step I take- but you just won't be able to dye- even though you may WANT to! LOL!
      OMG this is going to be great. Maybe I will just superglue you to theHARD, FLAT SOLE of one of my hottest pairs of Louboutin stilettos! Then each step I take will REALLY be BONE-CRUSHINGLY painful for you! Haha!
      Oh, but I wouldn't want them to be uneven...oh, I know! I will make your ugly WIFE drink the potion too! And then I will have a perfect matching pair! LOL! Every step I take in those shoes will be pure AGONY for BOTH of you, and pure sadistic ENTERTAINMENT for ME! Hmmm...maybe I will even show off to my friends when I wear those designer heels out to the clubs- just to impress them and give them a good laugh, toward the end of the night (probably after a few drinks lol) I will lift up my shoes and show them the "loser couple" that I have been literally "walking all over" all night long!

Girls:
      Goddess Randi

Category: EXECUTRIX
      Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, GIANTESS, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, GIANTESS SPECIAL EFFECTS.
      Keywords: pov.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 628.73 MB

Comment

• The London Eye!

Starring: Nikki & red
        WL1087

General:
        Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The London Eye!
        Format: wmv
        Size: 775.58 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:33:58, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
        Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Poor Slave Red gets it really, really hard in this epic ass fucking video, in full view of the busy streets of London! I prepare his ass for fucking with my massive BAM strap-on dildo by first fisting him, then double fisting him. He's ballbusted to keep him compliant, and made to deepthroat a big dildo for me too and the finale is a complete nailing in all different positions with my BAM. Red ends up clawing at the windows in his attempts to escape the cruel treatment his ass in enduring, but I won't stop until I'm satisfied his asshole is broken. I do love seeing a man in pain, being pushed to the brink of his limits for me! (Duration 33m59s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, anal, fisting, heels, bikini, nikki, humiliating, summer, strap-on.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 775.58 MB

Comment

• Love hurting your balls part2

Starring: Mistress Luna

General:
          Name: VAR_Love hurting y0ur balls part2
          Size: 316.01 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:08:24, 5042 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

2022-08-04 215833 - Love hurting your balls part2

Published Aug 22, 2022

Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy
          Ball Kicking, Ballbusting,

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 316.01 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Secondary Interrogation (Prisoner 11732) Part X - Touch-up Branding and Cattle Prod

Starring:

General:
            Name: MISSTRISH_Secondary Interrogation (Prisoner 11732) Part X - Touch-up Branding and Cattle Prod
            Size: 32.16 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:05:21, 702 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 32.16 MB

Comment

• Secondary Interrogation (Prisoner 11732) Part VI - Extreme CBT

Starring:

General:
              Name: MISSTRISH_Secondary Interrogation (Prisoner 11732) Part VI - Extreme CBT
              Size: 62.12 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:11:14, 701 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 62.12 MB

Comment

• Leather Boot Licker

Starring: Nikki & Mistress T
                WL1088

General:
                Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Leather Boot Licker
                Size: 231.57 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:10:15, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

A short clip from Mistress T's recent UK visit... My boot licking slave is put to good use worshipping our leather boots. He is ordered to lick the ground we walk on, before moving on to licking, kissing and sucking our leather boots for our amusement. There is no better way to have your leather boots cleaned than by a willing submissive's tongue! (Duration 10m15s)

Published Thursday 9th of August 2012

Keywords: stockings, nikki, trampling, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, foot worship, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 231.57 MB

Comment

• Asia Perez Fucks His Ass FULL

Starring: Asia Perez

General:
                  Name: SWEEFEM_Asia Perez Fucks His Ass FULL
                  Size: 1.39 GB
                  Video: avc1, 00:24:06, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 243 Kbps, 44 Khz

Asia walks into her room where Lance is laying in bed in her pink panties. She is wearing a sexy red high cut one-piece with fishnets and a big strap on. She needs some ass.

She rails his ass in a couple positions, makes him call her Step-step-daddy, then she brings herself to orgasm with her Doxy Massager while he licks her strap on. She'll be back later to finish him off.

Later on, Asia returns to Lance with her big strap on to finish him off. This time she pounds his ass hard from behind, then makes him spread his legs on his back to take Step-step-daddy's cock until he cums all over himself.

She makes him lick it up like a good girl.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                  Related Categories: STRAP-ON, FISHNETS, LEOTARD FETISH, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION.
                  Keywords: asia perez, asia perez pegging, asia perez femdom, lance hart, asia perez strap on, call her step-step-daddy, slut training, edging handjob, begging to cum, cum eating, cum on stomach, sensual pegging, sensual femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.39 GB

Comment

• Outtake!

Starring: Nikki, Ava & Tom
                    WL1086

General:
                    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Outtake!
                    Size: 148.33 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:06:37, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

**FREE BONUS CLIP FOR MY MEMBERS** Ballbusting is one of my favourite femdom activities and most of you will be aware of my ballbusting site http://www.ballbustingworld.com already! Recently I shot a video with Ava Black, but I thought Tom was being a bit cocky in his attitude, so I summoned Marilyn, handed her the camera and shot this little extra video of me and Ava putting Tom firmly in his place. This is a pretty brutal little ballbusting clip and it's safe to say Tom was left broken and humbled! (Duration 06m37s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, nikki, skirts and dresses, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 148.33 MB

Comment

• Secondary Interrogation (Prisoner 11732) Part IX - Ballbusting, Nipple Clamps, and Trampling

Starring:

General:
                      Name: MISSTRISH_Secondary Interrogation (Prisoner 11732) Part IX - Ballbusting, Nipple Clamps, and Trampling
                      Size: 19.23 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:03:30, 696 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 19.23 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X