• Lil Loser savage balldestruction

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
    Name: JASMMEND_Lil Loser savage balldestruction
    Format: mp4
    Size: 120.26 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:07:15, 1993 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

custom; Miss Jasmine has lost it, she trust this short guy with her college exam but she ending getting a big F in her last exam. All she wants is to savagely beat this fuckend LOSER balls and make a him scream like a girl. finally her wish come true, she gets to meet with this asshole and a soonest she see it she grab this Midget from his tiny neck and start kicking and knee it the out of him She doesn't stop.

She kicks, and pounds away at his mangled nuts. His screams for mercy go unheard as Miss Jasmine him to take more and more kicks. Watch as she finds new and inventive ways to kick and hurt testicles as she laughs at his pain ever so deviously! Her big size 12 feet ensure that every kick directly hits his defenseless balls. Endless brutal and hard kicks, right in the balls and cock! In her sexy Short shorts makes him hard in no time, just to kick him again and again!

Category Ballbusting
    Related Categories Amazons, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation
    Keywords Jasmine,Bitch,Slave,Ballbusting,Amazone,Balls,Brat ,Small Penis,Mistress,Humiliation,Domination,Loser,Kickin g

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 120.26 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Por Favor, Pies

Starring:

General:
      Name: MAS_Por Favor, Pies
      Size: 386.48 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:07:42, 6846 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Feet? Sure this slave can have Daisy's feet. But naturally he has to earn them with a demonstration of obedience and pain. The fun part is that he can't see thanks to being totally blindfolded so he has no idea when his cock will be shocked, nor can he even see her feet. But he can smell them which is paradise for any male slave.

Category: FEMDOM
      Related Categories: FEMDOM
      Keywords: FEMDOM

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 386.48 MB

Comment

• Sweaty Pussy, Sweaty Bum

Starring: Nina & Henry
        FB1187

General:
        Name: FSBITCH_Sweaty Pussy, Sweaty Bum
        Format: wmv
        Size: 481.78 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:21:09, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
        Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nina has had to wear the same clothes to the gym for two days running because her househusband Henry forgot to wash it. He needs to be taught a lesson by his strict wife so she makes him sniff her sweaty pussy and her sweaty bum by sitting down right on his face! (Duration 21m09s)

Published Thursday 11th of July 2013

Keywords: humiliating, domestic, lady nina birch, sport, tights / pantyhose, hotpants / booty shorts.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 481.78 MB

Comment

• Medical Student's Second Job

Starring: Goddess Molly

General:
          Name: GFD_Medical Student's Second Job
          Size: 48.97 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:06:01, 1064 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Molly is at the doctor's office for her yearly physical when the medical assistant tells her to undress and that the doctor will be with her shortly. As she's undressing, she catches the assistant spying on her and she is not pleased. To punish him, she is going to make him smell her dirty feet. If he wants her to keep quiet about his perverted peeping, and if he wants to keep his job as a medical assistant, then he is going to have to accept his new job as her foot bitch. This means he is going to worship her feet exactly as she pleases, or else he will suffer the consequences. Will he be a good little foot slave?

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
          Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION.
          Keywords: molly jane.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 48.97 MB

Comment

• Smell the Rainbow

Starring: Goddess Emma

General:
            Name: GFD_Smell the Rainbow
            Size: 64.93 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:09:32, 878 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Emma is looking mighty cute in a tiny tube top, panties, gym shoes, and thigh high rainbow socks and she knows you are checking out her feet. Being the sexy little brat that she is, she humiliates you by calling you a weirdo and orders you to smell her stinky, dirty shoes. When she peels off her gym shoe and holds it up to your face, you better breathe in deep for the scent of her smelly feet, if you know what's best for you. Then watch as she puts her stinky socked feet in your face before taking them off and making you smell them too! When she sees your erection she makes you follow her masturbation instructions.

Category: FOOT FETISH
            Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FEET JOI, BRAT GIRLS.
            Keywords: emma evans.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 64.93 MB

Comment

• Spiky Heel ball bust - Skype Session

General:
              Name: JASMMEND_Spiky Heel ball bust - Skype Session
              Size: 120.23 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:08:00, 1996 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 93 Kbps, 44 Khz

Last Night I had a group skype session with a few fans from the UK. As like me they are really into ball busting, so it works out perfect. I love my Ball busting Skype session chats. But last night we did a little more then just talk about it. I had a little treat for them. THe more they tributed the more excited I got! Finally I take him out of his cage and bust his with my new Spiky Christian Louboitin heels . I kick him twice without a care then Split them off for the final blow.. lol I laughed and watched him in his cage while his left nut was thru his underwear, Princess Jasmine did bring him out a few more times during this skype session.. Stay tuned! _______________________________ FOR WMV FORMAT CLICK Spiky Heel ball bust - Skype Session WMV FOR IPAD CLICK Spiky Heel ball bust - Skype Session MOV

Category: BALLBUSTING
              Related Categories: DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, BALL STOMPING, CBT.
              Keywords: jasmine, domination, ball busting, cbt, boot, ball, stomping, boots, cock, stomping, high heels, boots, dominatrix, cage, slave.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 120.23 MB

Comment

• Massacred Balls!

General:
                Name: JASMMEND_Massacred Balls!
                Size: 319.88 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:07:16, 5953 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: This Slave has no Idea whats in store for him! The session Begins with some hard sadistic trampling.. ( This Video found at www.LaughingLatina Not in this video) This second part of the session is all about ball stomping and busting of the slaves nuts. I enjoyed every part of it.. Kicking him harder and harder every time.. Nothing you see is FAKE... I enjoy his pain.. I laugh at his cries.. Its fun for me. At the very end I call 911 to come pick up the body! lol kisses so you think you have what it takes to have a session with me?

Category: BALLBUSTING
                Related Categories: BALL STOMPING , DOMINATION , CBT , BRAT GIRLS
                Keywords: jasmine , brat , stomping , busting , kicking , destroy , loser , slave , dick , balls , trample , cbt , bitch , domination

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 319.88 MB

Comment

• They Look Like Blueberries

Starring:

General:
                  Name: MAS_They Look Like Blueberries
                  Size: 433.52 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:08:29, 6970 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This slaves balls do kinda look like blueberries. But that probably is because Lady Edyn keeps hitting them. It's fun to slap them with her male pet all tied up and unable to resist, or to stomp on them with her pretty pink shoes. It sure does hurt him, but that just adds to the fun.

Category: CBT
                  Related Categories: CBT
                  Keywords: CBT

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 433.52 MB

Comment

• Busy Day

Starring: Goddess Raven Bay

General:
                    Name: GFD_Busy Day
                    Size: 82.15 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:09:24, 1148 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Raven Bay has been masturbating all morning and is horny as hell, so she decided to surprise her guy by showing up at his office. He is having a really busy day at work, though, and doesn't really have time to play, but the beautiful brunette won't take no for an answer. She starts seducing him by perching on his desk and hiking up her skirt, rubbing her pussy through her panties. Soon, her wedge heels are off and she's rubbing on his cock with her bare feet before putting one in his mouth, letting him kiss, lick, and suck on it from heel to toe. Once his pants are down, her wrinkly arches are hugging his cock for a steamy office foot job.

Category: FOOTJOBS
                    Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, TOEJOBS, OFFICE DOMINATION.
                    Keywords: foot job, raven bay, foot worship, tease.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 82.15 MB

Comment

• Road Rage

Starring: Jessica & Edward
                      FB1185

General:
                      Name: FSBITCH_Road Rage
                      Format: wmv
                      Size: 467.24 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:20:31, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                      Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jessica relieves her road rage by sitting on Edward's face until she feels much calmer! Unfortunately for Edward, he just has to suffer Jessica grinding and bouncing her lovely bottom into his face until she has crushed out all her frustrations on his nose! (Duration 20m31s)

Published Thursday 27th of June 2013

Keywords: dresses and skirts, barefoot, heels, bedroom, domestic, jessica, thong / g-string.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 467.24 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X