• Rodea's Real Slave Workout

General:
      Name: AMG_Rodea's Real Slave Workout
      Format: mp4
      Size: 815.09 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:09:21, 11979 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Rodea's Real Slave Workout

I decided that this slave is NOT in good enough shape for me! So I command it to get on this treadmill so I can whip it into shape. Can you believe it tries to get up and actually walk on it?? LOL! So I command it to get on its hands and knees and CRAWL on the treadmill- and I dont care if it rips the skin off its knees, it is a SLAVE and it needs to exercise like one! Which means I will also be RIDING on its BACK the entire time too- to make SURE it gets a really good slave-workout! And to provide some extra encouragement for it, I even tie my dirty gym sneaker in front of its nose like a carrot on a stick haha. So it crawls even faster with me on its back just trying desperately to reach my dirty sneaker to sniff and kiss it LOL. And if that's not enough motivation for it, I also beat its ass with my riding crop for even more "encouragement"!
      I totally increase the incline and vary the speeds on the treadmill while riding the slave to play with it and have fun at its expense. This was SUCH a fun workout- for ME! (The slave seemed to be dying underneath me, but I really don't care. LOL)
      Oh, and btw in real life the slave's knees were TOTALLY torn to SHREDS by the treadmill! LOL!)

Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Femdom, Treadmill Fetish

Girls:
      Goddess Rodea

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
      Related Categories: WHIPPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP.
      Keywords: rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 815.09 MB

Comment

• TEACH ME HOW TO CBT feat AstroDomina

Starring: AstroDomina

General:
        Name: ASTRODOMINA_TEACH ME HOW TO CBT feat AstroDomina
        Size: 1.2 GB
        Video: avc1, 00:12:29, 13418 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Are you ready to learn how I want you to properly treat that worthless cock and balls of your? Well, then listen up!

Goddess Sydney is one of the best at CBT, it's honestly one of her favorite activities, and today she's going to bestow upon you a few lessons on how to do this to yourself. You'll need a few supplies and she'll go over these first, but don't worry if you don't have exactly what she says, she will give you alternative things that can be found around your house.

First of all, she wants you to tie your balls up. That's right, make it nice and tight so they're just bulging out. This is the best way to make sure they're as sensitive as possible and have nowhere to go.

Now, why don't you give them a few good flicks. Go ahead, and don't hold back now. Just because they're attached to you doesn't mean you get to go easy on yourself. After a few flicks they're already sore, but she's just getting warmed up! Next she wants you to grab a nice, solid paddle, or anything that will work as a paddle. She instructs you exactly where and how to smack them. She explains exactly when to go harder and when to go softer. She'll make you give them some large whacks, and several small ones in a row.

You can already feel them getting very sore, but she doesn't care. She knows you're a painslut and you want to please her don't you? Good, then go ahead and get out a package of icy hot. She knows you know what that is and exactly how painful it can be, especially on freshly paddled skin! You may feel reluctant at this point, but there's no backing out now!

There's nothing you love more than just giving Sydney control over your balls, even if that means going through an intense CBT session while she laughs at your agony, and the suffering has only begun. Don't worry, she'll allow you a little bit of pleasure here and there, but you will truly have to prove yourself to her.. just wait until you find out what else she has in store for you!

Category: CBT INSTRUCTION
        Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM POV, LATEX, BDSM INSTRUCTION.
        Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, femdom pov, cbt, cbt instruction, instructional, female domination, paddling, ballbusting, self ballbusting, pov, tease, bdsm.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.2 GB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links
        Last edited by stachoo; 11-16-2023, 07:39.

Comment

• Crossing The Line

CF1059

General:
          Name: CF_Crossing The Line
          Format: wmv
          Size: 703.79 MB
          Video: WMV3, 00:30:50, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
          Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Carissa and Araneae have a sexy apartment catfight when Ari tells Carissa that her date outfit crosses the line from sexy to slutty! Lots of horny boob smothering, facesitting and scissoring as the girls battle on the living room floor and trade trash talk. Those stockings show off Carissa's powerful legs to great effect as she squeezes Ari between them mercilessly. (Duration 30m50s)

Published Thursday 28th of June 2012

Keywords: araneae, breast smothering, dresses and skirts, domestic, heels, thong / g-string, carissa, stockings.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 703.79 MB

Comment

• Suspended Slave Seat - Part II

Starring: An Li

General:
            Name: ANLI_Suspended Slave Seat - Part II
            Size: 264.93 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:11:47, 3071 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
            Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

How long can my slave last with me stroking his cock?

Not too long, if you know me. And even though he knows the consequences - ballbusting, obviously - my slippery hands are too much for him to resist. And he doesn't have much in the way of resisting, with his legs bound in a wide frogtie, his hips suspended and cock vulnerable to my magical fingers.

Up and down, gliding on his hard dicklet, coercing him into his inevitable milking doom. Edged until the brink of orgasm, and then brought back down, and then edged until his feeble male brain can hardly handle it.

And when he explodes, he's so pent up that I don't even need to stroke him. He can't help but spurt his excitement all over himself.

A super hot edging scene you won't want to miss.

Features: ejaculations, male orgasm, edging, cock tease, handjobs, orgasm control, ruined orgasms, tease and denial, femdom, female domination

Category: MEN MADE TO CUM
            Related Categories: HANDJOBS, ORGASM CONTROL, RUINED ORGASMS, EDGING GAMES.
            Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, femdom handjob, edging, tease and denial, cock tease, strict leather bondage, bondage slave, femdom, female domination, female supremacy.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 264.93 MB
            Last edited by stachoo; 11-10-2023, 04:10.

Comment

• Ariel's cigarette

Starring:

General:
              Name: CRUAMAZ_Ariel's cigarette
              Size: 493.72 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:08:28, 7953 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Ariel knows that her slave hates the smell of cigarettes so she lights one and she walks to her slave, who is tied up by his wrists. She smiles sarcastically and blows the smoke to his eyes and nose. He coughs and squints his eyes and the next thing that happens is that Ariel burns his nipples one by one with his cigarette. He cries out in pain and Anette touches his balls with her burning cigarette.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
              Related Categories: EXTREME DOMINATION , BDSM , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION
              Keywords: human ashtray

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 493.72 MB

Comment

• Catwoman Claims Another Part 3

Starring: Bijou Steal

General:
                Name: CSFEM_Catwoman Claims Another Part 3
                Size: 277.41 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:11:30, 3297 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
                Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Catwoman Claims Another Part 3
                This is the final clip in this fantastic series. Catwoman continues her vicious attack on her flunky. She rakes his sensitive damaged skin with her razor sharp nails as she purrs into his ear and tells him his test is far from over. If he wants to work for her as her flunky in a life of crime, he needs to take much more.

She then grabs the cane and starts caning his ass. He is howling in agony as Catwoman rains down the blows with no mercy. Mistress Bijou Steal does an extraordinary job in her role as Catwoman.

Mistress:
                Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                Related Categories: HUMAN FURNITURE, BOOT DOMINATION, BDSM, HUMILIATION, WHIPPING.
                Keywords: bijou steal, face sitting, degradation, single tail, bijou, catwoman, superhero, super hero, super heroine, batgirl, forced masturbation.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 277.41 MB

Comment

• I MUST TAKE AWAY YOUR MANHOOD

Starring: Mistress bella Blackheart

General:
                  Name: DOMNATION_I MUST TAKE AWAY YOUR MANHOOD
                  Size: 652.5 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:07:08, 12652 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Bella Blackheart knows the first thing you take from a slave is that which matters most. And THAT is his cock and balls. First Bella ties up his genitals and makes a leash with the long black rope. Then she utilizes a riding crop to thrash his most beloved family jewels over and over again.

Mistress Blackheart now has total control over his manhood, as she lashes out again and again with her painful riding crop. Her slave screams for mercy but his pleas fall on deaf ears. Bella intends to make him suffer. That's the price he will pay to gaze upon her beauty. For this devoted pain pet, there is nowhere else he would rather be than to suffer at the hands of his Goddess.

Category: BDSM
                  Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, BONDAGE, CORPORAL BDSM, CBT.
                  Keywords: mistress bella blackheart, bdsm, ball, female domination, bondage, cock and ball whipping, female supremacy, discipline, humiliation, female superiority, slave punishment, corporal punishment, femdom, cbt, pain slave.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 652.5 MB

Comment

• Under Her Control

Starring: Mistress Sidonia Von Bork
                    FB1201

General:
                    Name: FSBITCH_Under Her Control
                    Size: 501.53 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:22:00, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lucky slave Ryan finds himself strapped down and under the total control of the UK's best-known Dominatrix, Sidonia Von Bork. Rubber-clad Mistress Sidonia makes sure Ryan's nose goes right into her ass and demands to be worshipped by her restrained and helpless slaveboy. Ryan's face gets used, crushed and smothered until Sidonia is satisfied that he has done enough to please her. Look out for some excellent fullweight facesitting scenes in this excellent video, packed full of sexy smother and ass worship verbal. (Duration 22m00s)

Published Thursday 17th of October 2013

Keywords: humiliating, heels, restraint / bondage, dungeon, thong / g-string, pvc & fetish, mistress sidonia, lingerie.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 501.53 MB

Comment

• Fun with Cleo and Amanda

Starring:

General:
                      Name: CRUAMAZ_Fun with Cleo and Amanda
                      Size: 566.8 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:09:17, 8335 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Cleo and Mistress Amanda loves to tease the young slave. They already tied him to the andrew's cross and now he can only watch with erect cock as the two bombshells walk up and down the room. When they finally look at him, he realizes that they about to give him a handjob and his heartrate quickens. Cleo is the one who is leading the session, while Amanda helps her with her soft hands.

Category: HANDJOBS
                      Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , DOUBLE DOMINATION , FORCED MALE ORGASM
                      Keywords: handjobs

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 566.8 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X