• Term Paper Deal

Starring: Goddess Alexis Rodriguez

General:
    Name: GFD_Term Paper Deal
    Format: mp4
    Size: 80.75 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:08:16, 1292 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Alexis is sunbathing barefoot outside by the pool, taking selfies while she should be working on her college term paper that's due in a couple of days. When her step bro joins her outside and tries to motivate her to work on her paper, she instead decides to implement a plan to get him to do it for her. Knowing how much he loves her feet, she starts seducing him by rubbing her feet up his thigh before reaching his lap, massaging his cock through his swim trunks with one foot while he kisses and licks her other foot. Soon, his trunks are off and she's hugging his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches, giving him the foot job he craves so he'll do her paper.

Category: FOOTJOBS
    Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, SOLE FUCKING, FOOT PLAY.
    Keywords: alexis rodreigez, toe job, outsite, pool, monipulation.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 80.75 MB

Comment

• Latina Brat Princess!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
      Name: JASMMEND_Latina Brat Princess!
      Size: 113.4 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:06:51, 1986 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Today I shot with my favorite ball busting slave Andy and yes I busted him with my brand new boots! Bitch Knows how much I love to ball busting and he would never say no to me. Even tho this was his first time taking it with boots like these! Yes a pair like these is much harder and much more dangerous to use. But I don't care, if id of popped one id be an added bonus! lol Loser Is short and weak for me its pathetic, He loves it when Im super bratty and mean to him, Treat him like a toy and bust his balls good which is exactly what I did here. Get up and Take it for me loser Im no where near done with you! _____________ FOR WMV CLICK Latina Brat Princess! WMV ____________ FOR IPAD CLICK Latina Brat Princess! IPAD

Category: BALLBUSTING
      Related Categories: KICKING , HUMILIATION , EXTREME DOMINATION , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
      Keywords: goddess , ballbusting , ball , domination , humiliation , extreme domination , small penis humiliation , kicking , sissy boy , slave , brat , bitch , mind fuck , mental control , testicles

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 113.4 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Sweet Pantyhose Scent

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

General:
        Name: GFD_Sweet Pantyhose Scent
        Size: 48.57 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:05:52, 1083 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Jamie is glad to see you because she has had an extremely day at work and her gorgeous feet could certainly use a bit of pampering. She is so ready to have you worship her feet just as they deserve so you can help her relax and make her feel good. She wants you to take off her sexy nude high heel pumps and caress her gorgeous feet through her nude sheer pantyhose. Watch as she teases you by dangling her shoe from her feet before taking them off and putting her pantyhose covered feet in your face. Follow her jerk off instructions as you worship her pretty feet, sniffing, licking, sucking, and tasting her through her pantyhose.

Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
        Related Categories: PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI.
        Keywords: jamie valentine, pov, female domination, femdom, foot worship, foot smelling, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, joi, femdompov.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 48.57 MB

Comment

• Sister Act!

Starring:
          LB0069

General:
          Name: LETHBITCH_Sister Act!
          Size: 450.19 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:30:06, 2055 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 450.19 MB

Comment

• My Tits Control You !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
            Name: JASMMEND_My Tits Control You !
            Size: 32.89 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:05:58, 638 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 123 Kbps, 44 Khz

Its always been so easy to control men like you I suppose my Superior genetics have a lot to do with it. I get everything I want and my huge tits are a big part of that. This sexy push up bra really does the trick for you doesn't it. My tits are looking so huge and bouncy making them impossible to resist. My huge tits make your mind go mush and I love taking advantage of that! Now Admit your a tit addict and you can't let this clip pass you up , you need it and you crave mindless tit adoration !

Category: TIT WORSHIP
            Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MESMERIZE, MIND FUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP, HOME WRECKER.
            Keywords: goddess, tits, mind fuck, boobs, bouncy, lingerie, prince, ssfinan.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 32.89 MB

Comment

• Freaky Roommates Got New Dick FULL

Starring: Rev Arielle Aquinas, Sablique Von Lux, Terra Mizu

General:
              Name: SWEEFEM_Freaky Roommates Got New Dick FULL
              Size: 950.85 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:25:39, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rev. Arielle Aquinas is on the sofa of her living room riding Lance Hart's dick. They just met that day. Lance asks her if she's worried about her roommates coming home and she tells him to shut up while she keeps riding his cock. When her two sexy roommates (Sablique Von Lux and TerraMizu) come in, Lance is startled, but strangely no one seems to care that they are fucking in the living room...

Rev just keeps bouncing on his cock and her two roommates cheer her on. They do give her a little business about not taking him to her room, but she replies, "Hey, I really needed this dick..." and their all cool with it. Lance thinks he might get to fuck everyone until Sablique grabs him by the balls and starts slapping them.

Sablique squeezes his balls while her friend stuffs her pussy with his hard dick. Terra sits on his face. All three girls just want Rev to cum. Sablique and Terra take turns Lance's nuts with squeezes and slaps and a really strong vibrator while the other one smothers his face with their ass until Rev cums all over his cock.

At this point he'll do anything to cum, but they still won't let him. They just make him beg and squirm. Every time he gets close to cumming in their roommate's pussy they slap his balls more...

"I'll do anything you want... just please let me cum!"

Sablique tells Terra to get her strap-on. "It's either this, or we could just destroy your balls..." Sablique explains as she slaps the fuck out of Lance's nuts. Terra has a big pink vibrating strap-on. They bend him over and Terra fucks his ass while Rev toys with his cock to keep him on the edge. Then they move him to the sofa so Terra can fuck him on his back. Her huge perfect tits bounce while she pounds his ass. Rev rides his face and makes him lick pussy while Sablique continues to tease and his nuts.

Eventually they tell him he can cum and he immediately blows a huge load all over Rev's thigh high socks. The girls start to talk about him like he isn't there anymore, and make plans to seduce another boy toy over...

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
              Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, STRAP-ON, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FISHNETS, BIG TITS.
              Keywords: rev arielle aquinas, lance hart, sablique von lux, terramizu, terra mizu, terra mizu tits, terra mizu strapon, sablique von lux tits, sablique ballbusting, arielle aquinas fucking, arielle aquinas femdom, femdom sex, ballbusting sex, cum on socks.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 950.85 MB

Comment

• Tomato Or Testicle Doesn't Matter

Starring: Berry Shortcake

General:
                Name: VAR_Tomato Or Testicle Doesn't Matter
                Size: 636.92 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:11:00, 7883 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

The follow up to the Under Glass video (which will hopefully be released soon...) Berry wants to play a game and take the last of the seasons tomatoes and smash them all over her pets twig and berries. She has fun trying to trap his cock between her size 10's and a tomato, or balancing a tomato on his balls as she smashes down on it squishing its contents all over him and the block... She has so much fun with this clip, it might become an annual event!

Category: CBT
                Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, FOOD & OBJECT CRUSH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH.
                Keywords: ball trample, cock trample, cbt trample, trample, ball stomping, balls squish, cock crush, balls underfoot, ball smashing, ball squishing, cock stomping, cockblock, berry shortcake, testicle trample, smashing.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 636.92 MB

Comment

• Milla's Cock Barefoot Trampling

Starring: Milla

General:
                  Name: VAR_Milla's Cock Barefoot Trampling
                  Size: 676.99 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:11:35, 7954 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Milla is 23 years old and has high arched size 8 petite feet, she is 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a dominant lady and love cock and balls trampling. In this video, Milla tramples and stomps her slave's cock and balls and let him cum under her feet.

This great barefoot cock and balls trampling clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at Ultra HD 4K 3840x2160 p for high quality and running time is 11:33 minutes.

Category: TRAMPLING
                  Related Categories: CBT, FOOTJOBS.
                  Keywords: trample, trampling, cock trample, cock trampling, cock and balls trample, cock and balls trampling, cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 676.99 MB

Comment

• You Can Cum if You Eat it MARIA MARLEY FULL

Starring: Maria Marley

General:
                    Name: SWEEFEM_You Can Cum if You Eat it MARIA MARLEY FULL
                    Size: 672.36 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:17:29, 5240 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Maria Marley is wearing sexy spandex leggings and a tank top. Shes making the bed, when Lance gets turned on by her ass. He starts to grope her. She stops him.

You wanna do something kinky? I wanna see you eat your own cum!

Maria really wants to make Lance eat his own cum. He just wants to fuck her. She teases him. She puts his face in ass and crotch. She wraps her sexy legs around his neck and scissorholds him. She drives him insane.

He really doesnt wanna eat his own cum. Shes starting to break him down with her teasing. The more she lets him worship her ass and legs, the closer he gets to giving in.

Lance has finally caves and agrees to eat his own cum for Maria Marley. He wanted to fuck her, but shes just going to stroke his cock. She has him insane with blue balls, and twitching as she slowly strokes his lubed up cock. Maria loves tormenting him like this.

He begs her not to stop while she smiles at him and lets go of his cock just before he cums, a few times. She spins around and rubs her ass in her leggings against his twitching dripping boner.

Beg me. Beg me to lick your cum off my leggings. He has no choice. Hell do anything for release. He begs her.

She turns around, wraps her legs around him and jerks him off until he dribbles cum on her crotch. She makes him lick her fingers clean, then her leggings.

SENSUAL FEMALE DOMINATION, LEGGINGS, SPANDEX, CUM EATING, TEASING, COCK TEASE, TATTOOS, HANDJOB, EDGING

Category: HANDJOBS
                    Related Categories: YOGA PANTS, ASS WORSHIP, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                    Keywords: maria marley, maria marley handjob, maria maria leggings, maria marley yoga pants, maria marley ass worship, lance hart, cum eating handjob, cum on yoga pants, cum on leggings, ass worship handjob, legs, maria marley scissorhold, scissorhold, edging handjob, teasing handjob.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 672.36 MB

Comment

• Open Wide

Starring:

General:
                      Name: MAS_Open Wide
                      Size: 228.11 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:04:03, 7702 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Open wide slave, as Goddess Belle wants to ram her feet deep in his mouth. He should be honored to be trapped beneath her with the taste of her soles touching the back of his mouth. Seems like he is choking which is fine by Belle, as his suffering just amuses her more.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
                      Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP
                      Keywords: FOOT WORSHIP

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 228.11 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X