Starring: Nikki, Rebekah, Ryan & Honeybadger
    WL1136

General:
    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Double Trouble
    Format: wmv
    Size: 681.48 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:29:52, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's always fun when Rebekah and I get together to be mean to boys! The honeybadger (who will eat just about anything) is secured to the A frame to watch and be spat at as we smother and scissor Ryan hard and milk his cock dry... But once the milking is complete, the honeybadger is going to have to eat every single drop of spunk... (Duration 29m52s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: wrestling, heels, scissoring, smothering, face sitting, turned bi, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, rebekah, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 681.48 MB

Comment

• Balls Broken By the Castration Squad

Starring: Charlotte Sartre, Brittany Andrews, Lydia Black

General:
      Name: SWEEFEM_Balls Broken By the Castration Squad
      Format: mp4
      Size: 90.18 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:09:19, 1216 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Charlotte Sartre, Brittany Andrews and Lydia Black are all wearing pantyhose or fishnets and they all want to castrate Lance Hart. They walk up to him and get right to work stomping, kicking, punching, slapping and squeezing his balls.

They are going to take his balls, but they love to tease and their victims first. They kiss him, put tits and ass in his face and grind up against him in between brutally hard kicks and punching to his balls.

After he's broken on the floor Charlotte mentions she has a vice they could use to crush his balls and they all get excited and strut away to get the vice..

Category: BALLBUSTING
      Related Categories: GELDING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FISHNETS, GOTHIC, BIG TITS.
      Keywords: charlotte sartre, goth charlotte, lydia black, brittany andrews, lance hart, hard ballbusting, hard kicks, hard squeezing, ball punching, castration talk, castration threats, big tits, goth girls, high heels.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 90.18 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Megan Jones and Goddess Rapture love destroying a man's cock and balls

Starring: Megan Jones,Goddess Rapture

General:
        Name: VAR_Megan Jones and Goddess Rapture love destroying a man's cock and balls
        Size: 2.16 GB
        Video: avc1, 00:11:29, 26714 Kbps, 1920x1080, 60.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Megan Jones and Goddess Rapture love destroying a man's cock and balls. After somehow convincing Kris to be their victim, they unleash on him. Kicks, knees, slaps, punches, elbows, and hammer fists strike with painful accuracy, dropping him to the floor numerous times. He quickly learns the floor is not a safe space as the 2 continue the attack while he's down there. After enough nut shots to render him sterile, they decide he's had enough and depart to bask in their joy.

Category: BALLBUSTING
        Related Categories: CBT, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM, BALL STOMPING, DOMINATION.
        Keywords: megan jones, goddess rapture.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.16 GB

Comment

• A New Face

Starring: Nikki
          FB1234

General:
          Name: FSBITCH_A New Face
          Format: wmv
          Size: 471.64 MB
          Video: WMV3, 00:20:47, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
          Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nikki is trying out a new face seat in this week's video and she makes sure she gives him a thorough road test in her cute pink wicked weasel bikini. She facesits him in all different positions on the bed, with lots of bouncing on the nice springy mattress. (Duration 20m47s)

Published Thursday 5th of June 2014

Keywords: barefoot, nikki, bedroom, thong / g-string, bikini / swimsuit.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 471.64 MB

Comment

• Edging Slave of Mean Girl Manor 5

General:
            Name: AMG_Edging Slave of Mean Girl Manor 5
            Size: 1.39 GB
            Video: avc1, 00:16:15, 11998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
            Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Edging Slave of Mean Girl Manor 5

Oh, I see this is what the other girls were laughing about, your still in here on your knees edging to us as we take our turns coming in and sitting on the throne, huh? Well, youre not cumming anytime soon, loser, you can just stay there and stroke that dick while I check my text and take some selfies! Haha! Why dont you stare at my legs! Would you like to kiss them? Cum on them? Maybe you would like to be denied by them over and over as all of the girls at Mean Girl Manor take turns walking by? I heard you were in here while the other girls came in earlier. You must have a HUUUGE case of blue balls! The fact that you have been stroking non-stop for this long means that you must have fried your brain to the point that you would do anything to blow a load right now, huh? LOL But youre not allowed until I say so! AND until I count down from 10- just to have some extra fun with you. And if youre lucky I will actually get to the end of the countdown and let you cum but then againI might not! Just because I think its funny to deny you and leave you with blue balls!

Categories: Femdom POV, Cum Countdown, Tease and Denial, Orgasm Control.

Girls:
            Princess Beverly

Category: ORGASM CONTROL
            Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, CUM COUNTDOWN, TEASE & DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, HUMILIATION.
            Keywords: beverly, cindi, jenn.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.39 GB

Comment

• Floating Fucktoy Full Movie

Starring:

General:
              Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2020-07-13#Floating Fucktoy Full Movie##
              Size: 2.09 GB
              Video: avc1, 00:36:53, 7989 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
              Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Part I.
              Make him helpless, and make him my bitch!
              That's my motto with all the men in my life, at least.
              I just bought myself a new leather suspension set, and I was so excited to try it out on slave gimpy. He's such a little bitch that he happily let me tie him up, suspend him, and make him totally vulnerable to all my attacks. I mean just look at him - hanging up with his arms and legs restrained and separated. That fool couldn't run away if he wanted to.
              But first thing's first: get him hard. Get him excited. Tease him. Because by now, you know how I feel about helpless bitches. They get me so aroused. I can't help myself - I have to strut around him, seductively showing him my body, pulling up my dress so he can get a glimpse of my pussy.
              I stick my ass in front of his face, my asshole peering right at him, and command him to sniff it. Too bad for him that I'm always just out of reach.
              I spread my legs in front of him and taunt him with my pussy. Rubbing myself and then having him smell the juices left on my fingers. He's such a little pheremone slut.
              I tease him with my feet, my soles and toes lightly grazing his cock as he tries to hump my foot a little bit more action. He won't get it, of course.
              Just enough of a tease to get him as hard as I want him, and not enough to keep him frustrated and horny.

Part II.
              My gimpy's cock is hanging in between his legs, hard and ready for me. And when I position him exactly in such a vulnerable position, with his arms and legs fully suspended in the air in strict leather bondage to give me easy access to his erection...
              Well, it's easy to see what's coming. Or what's not coming.
              To be more accurate, he's going to cum. But am I going to give him the orgasm he wants and absolutely does not deserve? Who do you think I am?
              I'm going to tease him long and deep, bringing him closer to me through his cock. I'm going to slide my slippery grip all over his shaft while he remains entirely helpless in bondage, and I'm going to feel exactly where his cum is.
              And then I'm going to have him milk himself for me in a hands free ruined orgasm, taking off my hands seconds before he cums. He will milk himself fully for me, but he will not get the body shaking orgasm he wants. Just a sad drip-drip-dripping of his cum into my expectant palms, ready to feed it right back to whence it came.

Part III.
              After the teasing, the jerking, and the cum eating is done, it's obviously time for...ballbusting.
              A favorite mine, as many of you know. Ballbusting after my gimp cums is even better because he's still so tender from the teasing. His cock is still high strung and sensitive, making all my impacts all the more painful. And you know Step-Daddy likes to hurt her bitches!
              My gimp is suspended with his balls dangling in full view. How could I not? How could I possibly resist myself? He's presenting his balls to me just the way the Goddess intended: as my personal punching bag. As my personal soccer ball. As my personal squeaky toy.
              It's time to hurt his balls! Because ruining him isn't quite enough. I have to brutalize his balls.

Features: plastic/shrink/saran wrap mummification, male bondage, tape bondage, objectification, dehumanization, ballbusting, ball , suspension bondage, extreme leather restraints, female domination, cock and ball torment, ball stretching, ball squeezing, ball kicking, ball punching, ruined orgasms, orgasm control, coerced male orgasm, bound orgasms, orgasm control, orgasm denial, handjobs, cock tease, tease and denial, femdom edging, male cum swallowers, cum eating, ass smelling, smell fetish, foot smelling, pussy smelling, pussy denial, suspension, heavy leather bondage, raunch play

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
              Related Categories: FEMDOM, BONDAGE, BONDAGE MALE, CBT, MEN MADE TO CUM.
              Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, ballbusting, suspension bondage, strict leather bondage, bound orgasms, orgasm control, ass sniffing, ass smelling, tease and denial, cei.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.09 GB
              Last edited by stachoo; 01-14-2024, 05:29.

Comment

• Restrained Bitch - Full Movie

Starring: An Li

General:
                Name: ANLI_Restrained Bitch - Full Movie
                Size: 2.94 GB
                Video: avc1, 00:51:43, 7991 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Part I.
                What could be more classic than a predicament hogtie?

I've just bought some new bondage equipment and I'm antsy to try them out. Bondage mitts that zip to each other, keeping the slave in perfectly bound helplessness. And the first thing that pops into my mind is using them in a hogtie by zipping the mitts together behind his back.

I love the experience of making my slave more and more helpless. Removing his mobility. Feeling him struggle under the tension of the bondage that I've put him in. Exquisitely restrained into sheer immobility. Unable to escape and entirely at my mercy.

Watch me bind up slave gimpy bit by bit with all leather restraints - layering a muzzle over his already hooded and blindfolded face, cuffing every , putting mitt restraints on all his extremities, spreader bar between his already stretched legs, and then tying all that together with chains that pull back his head, legs, and arms in an oh-so-compromising position.

This is a video for those true bondage fetishists who love the experience of being put in bondage.

Part II.
                Do you know what is one of my favorite things to do when my slave boyfriend is in bondage?

Ignore him. Because let's be honest, sometimes I just don't care enough about him. After all, he's just an object. And objects are seen and not heard (not that he can talk with his mouth gagged tightly). Sometimes I just want to lie around, read a book, and not even think about the fact that I have a hogtied slave on the bed with me.

Or more precisely, sometimes I just want to lie around with my ass right in front of gimpy's face while he's restrained in one of the most exhausting hogties of his life, reading my book and only humorously aware of the fact that he could only be turned on by the scent of my ass and pussy right in front of him. Me absentmindedly teasing and denying him while his body is restricted, his eyes are blindfolded, and his mouth is gagged, only leaving his nose nestle in my ass.

And sometimes I need to take a break from reading, only to relentlessly tease him even more. Ignore, tease, deny...

This is the hottest tease and denial clip I've filmed thus far. You don't want to miss this, sluts.

Part III.
                After spending so much time in that hogtie, it's time to switch things up. I untie slave gimpy bit by bit, leaving all the same bondage equipment on him but readjusting him to a more...revealing situation.

It's time to use the new bondage mitts exactly what they're used for - to attach to a fun new sensory deprivation hood! I lace him up tightly in the hood, zip it up, and bit by bit, strap him down to the bed. His arms, waist, and legs get chained down to the bed. His legs get spread open. His asshole gets filled. And then it's time to play...

A super sexy video showing the process of bondage and the teasing that goes along with it...

Features: bound orgasms, orgasm control, orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, cbt, cock ball torment, femdom handjob, edging, cock tease, chain bondage, medical play, urethral sounding, strict male bondage, leather bondage restraints, handjobs, cocktease, tease and denial, female domination, sensory deprivation, frog tie, wing tie, sendep, bondage set up, hog tie, ass smelling, ass sniffing, ass smothering, pussy smelling, pussy sniffing, sensual domination, classic bondage, predicament bondage, hogtied, extreme bondage slave

Category: BONDAGE
                Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMALE DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, ORGASM CONTROL.
                Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, asian dominatrix, urethral sounding, medical play, hogtied, pussy denial, ass worship, strict bondage, extreme bondage, femdom bondage slave.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.94 GB
                Last edited by stachoo; 01-14-2024, 05:29.

Comment

• Don't mess with Muscular Women!

Starring: Rapture

General:
                  Name: BBCHICKS_Don't mess with Muscular Women!
                  Size: 293.5 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:07:35, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 293.5 MB

Comment

• Reward for a husband slave,facesitting,ass smothering

Starring:

General:
                    Name: EVILWOMAN_Reward for a husband slave,facesitting,ass smothering
                    Size: 489.77 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:11:05, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mean wife giver her husband sl.ave a reward for being locked up in chastity for the equal 3 months. Facesitting and ass smothering by my perfect ass covered in leather leggins.

Category: CHASTITY
                    Related Categories: FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, FEMDOM.
                    Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, facesitting, ass worship, ass smelling, goddess worship, slave training, mean wife, fit mistress, husband slave, ass smothering, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 489.77 MB

Comment

• Big Booty Hoe's is ALL Zip codes!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
                      Name: JASMMEND_Big Booty Hoe's is ALL Zip codes!
                      Size: 148.91 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:08:59, 2184 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 119 Kbps, 48 Khz

My Ass so big it should have its own ZipCode LOL

Remind me, Why do I need you when I've got Hoes like @Caroline all over the world ready to worship my ass? I could just as easily have your wife and you know it lol

Im gonna that bitch wife of yours to kiss, lick every inch of my glorious ASS and then I'm going to sit and smother her ugly face with my huge cheeks and make you watch.

Just like now, All you can do is watch and worship my ASS from afar.

Kiss My Rich SPOILED ASS I mean the screen LOSER!

Ive got Hoes in all zip codes !

FOR CUSTOM CLIPS ORDER EMAIL ME AT @ YAHOO . COM

CATEGORY:ASS WORSHIP, BIG BUTTS, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHERING ,WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, SUB SLAVE, GODDESS WORSHIP, DOMINATION, ASS LICKING, PRINCESS,

Category: ASS WORSHIP
                      Related Categories: BIG BUTTS, BRAT GIRLS, BODY KISSING, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS SMOTHERING.
                      Keywords: ass worship, big butts, ass smothering, brat girls, goddess worship, femdom, bratty goddess, domination, girl girl, woman following orders, sub training.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 148.91 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X