• Captured by Tank Girl FULL

Starring: Arielle Aquinas

General:
        Name: SWEEFEM_Captured by Tank Girl FULL
        Format: mp4
        Size: 804.33 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:21:38, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

In a post apocalyptic world, Women and Men are at war with each other... Lance Hart is caught sneaking around the female base when he is captured by Arielle Aquinas.

She hangs him from the ceiling in his underwear and teases around him seductively. She makes fun of him for living in the inferior male camp where they probably just jerk each other off because there aren't any women around.

"I bet it's been a long time since a woman has kneed you in the balls..." She whispers in his ear. Lance begs her not to, but she knees him hard in the nuts and laughs.

She his balls, then licks his face, "See, you love it..." It's been so long since Lance has been around a woman, any attention at all makes him hard, even if she's just crushing and kneeing his balls.

Arielle pulls down his underwear and licks his hard cock while she squeezes his nuts. "I'm gonna make sure these are real full, then I'm gonna milk you and drain you, and you won't need them anymore...."

She strokes and teases his cock and then knees him some more. She laughs when his hard cock bounces from the . Her female clan is going to keep him in their base to use his cock for their pleasure, but they will make sure he can't enjoy it too much.

"This has got to be a little better than living in the male camp where you probably suck each other off without any woman around..."

After a lot of teasing and she tells him she feels bad keeping her to herself, so she's going to call the other women in to have fun with him. She kisses his ear and whispers "Say goodbye to your balls," then smiles and struts away with him hanging from the ceiling, begging for mercy.

A week passes. The girls have been using Lance for sex and his balls. They take turns using his cock, but they won't let him cum. Only they get to cum.

It's Arielle's turn again with his cock. She makes him fuck her. "You know what's going to happen if you don't do it right..." As she enjoys his hard cock she puts her hand over his mouth. She cums on his cock and teases him, "Maybe I'll actually let you cum today..."

She pulls his cock out of her and squeezes his nuts hard, then puts his cock back inside her. Arielle makes him fuck her hard with his hands still tied to the ceiling.

"The longer you fuck us good, the longer you get to keep your balls!"

She cums all over his cock again, then pulls him out of her just as he's about to cum to squeeze his balls hard. "These are nice and FULL of cum, but their not quite ripe for milking yet... The next girl will be here in a minute...

She knees him hard in the nuts, kisses him on the cheek and struts away with an evil smile.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
        Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, COCK TEASE, FEMDOM SEX, CBT, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
        Keywords: arielle aquinas, rev arielle, lance hart, arielle aquinas sex, arielle aquinas pantyhose, arielle aquinas femdom, arielle aquinas cbt, edging sex, orgasm denial sex, female orgasm, male sex slave, bondage sex, use his cock, ball squeezing, knees.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 804.33 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Ania white gi foot domination footjob

Starring:

General:
          Name: VAR_Ania white gi foot domination footjob
          Size: 323.27 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:05:25, 8114 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Ania, wearing white gi, have a lot of pleasure and fun in dominating her silly victim, who have a fetish for martial arts girl's feet, using her martial arts skills and her bare feet to totally control, submit, humiliate and dominate him under her lovely soles. She owns him so much that she finishs him with an amazing footjob.

Category: KARATEKA FEET
          Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, BALLBUSTING, FOOT DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP.
          Keywords: footjobs.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 323.27 MB

Comment

• Dangerous jumps on flipflops

Starring: Mery Destroyer

General:
            Name: VAR_Dangerous jumps on flipflops
            Size: 304.4 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:05:10, 8012 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps

My slave begged me to jump on his cock hard with my 2 pair of cool flipflops that he bought me, and since I felt sorry for me and I needed to stress out, I have him that gift, he suffered a lot this time but he thanked me as always for give him the privilege of feeling my whole weight jumping on his cock trought my shoes

Category: CBT
            Related Categories: N/A
            Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 304.4 MB

Comment

• Cruel Nurses C8T

Starring: Lady Mahogany,Mistress Karino

General:
              Name: VAR_Cruel Nurses C8T
              Size: 855.08 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:14:32, 8015 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Two cruel nurses and one miserable patient means a lot of femdom fun! Today I and Mistress Karino have made an attempt to cure him of his disability- this beta looser cant cum. We used our special medical suply: dilators to sounding, magic wand and wartenberg wheel to make his cock grow. Than we let him stroke it and told him that If he wont cum were going to punish him... While he was jerking we decide that punishment is much more pleasing for us than watching how he nut thats why instead of curing his illnes we done everything to ruin it. but thats a kind of theraphy too- from this day he will remember that When woman tell him to cum and he wont do it to the end of the countdown he will be punish!

CBT Fantasy, Female Domination-FemDom
              Ball Slapping, Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy, Ebony, Latex, Latex Nurse, Milking, Nurse Fetish, Sounding, Sounds Fetish,

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 855.08 MB

Last edited by stachoo; 04-08-2024, 05:44.

Comment

• In Storage

Starring: Chloe Lovette & Elle
                FB1236

General:
                Name: FSBITCH_In Storage
                Format: wmv
                Size: 516.05 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:22:44, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chloe has invited her friend Elle round and asks whether Elle has ever tried facesitting. Elle hasn't, so Chloe pulls out the convenient human chair she keeps stored in the wardrobe just in case! Her somewhat dazed-looking facecushion is shoved onto the bed where the girls have their fun with him, first taking it in turns to sit and smother him, then joining up to crush him beneath their combined weights. What a sexy pair of ladies to have sat on your face. But Edward doesn't get the pleasure for too long before he's unceremoniously stashed back in the cupboard to wait for the next time his services are required! (Duration 22m44s)

Published Thursday 19th of June 2014

Keywords: barefoot, 2 or more sitters, bedroom, elle, thong / g-string, dresses and skirts, chloe.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 516.05 MB

Comment

• Blackmailing the Substitute Teacher!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
                  Name: JASMMEND_Blackmailing the Substitute Teacher!
                  Size: 1010.47 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:13:57, 9972 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 147 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mr. Johnson is the new substitute teacher who ever since he started working at Jasmine's Private College hasn't been able to keep his eyes off Miss Jasmines perfect bubble butt. Jasmine invites the little weasel over and blackmails him into doing what ever she wants or he's History!
                  Afraid to loose his stupid little job he begins to undress and do as Miss Mendez orders.
                  Jasmine is into Facesitting,Smother,Spanking, CBT, & really gets off on this Blackmail!
                  Refuse to cooperate and Mr. Johnson won't just loose his job, he will never have another one, His family & Friends will too disown him!

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
                  Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, TEACHER FETISH, BALLBUSTING, FACE SITTING, SCISSORHOLD.
                  Keywords: cbt, female domination, face sitting, ballbusting, ballbusting, domination, humiliation, blackmail, brat girls, teacher, school girl, college girl, big butts, ass to face, scissorhold.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1010.47 MB

Comment

• The Intruder!

Starring:
                    LB0115

General:
                    Name: LETHBITCH_The Intruder!
                    Size: 469.56 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:31:19, 2059 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 469.56 MB

Comment

• Football Sunday, Part 1

Starring:

General:
                      Name: MAS_Football Sunday, Part 1
                      Size: 220.71 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:03:53, 7759 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

While the lady of the house relaxes, the resident male pet works. In this case he is tending to her feet, massaging and pampering them to ensure that Goddess Kate is completely comfortable as she enjoys her football game on tv.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
                      Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP
                      Keywords: FOOT WORSHIP

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 220.71 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X