• Sadistic Flagellation of Waxed Cock

Starring: Miss Opium

General:
    Name: VAR_Sadistic Flagellation of Waxed Cock
    Format: mp4
    Size: 386.14 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:06:36, 7955 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Someone's little cock has been naughty. It has to pay for all of the orgasms it's been having with shower of pain and suffering. I decided to cover his entire cock with hot melted wax and whip his cock clean. The whipping will not stop until ever little crumb of wax is cleaned off of his disgusting dirty body.

Category: CBT
    Related Categories: WAX PLAY, FLOGGING, CFNM, HUMILIATION, LATEX.
    Keywords: asian domination, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 386.14 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Electric Cock and Ball Torment

General:
      Name: VAR_Electric Cock and Ball Torment
      Size: 540.13 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:09:03, 8124 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

I have strapped up your vulnerable cock on a plastic board and sent pulses upon pulses of electricity through your cock. From the tip of the head to the shaft to your balls every bit of your genitals can feel the pulsating sensation of the electric current running through. Sometimes its a warm vibrating stroke, other times its relentless and repetitive strikes of sharp painful stroke of electricity. You body is strapped to a remote and I hold the device that controls your pain and pleasure.

Related Categories: ELECTRIC PLAY, BONDAGE, LATEX, CFNM, NIPPLE PLAY.
      Keywords: nipple twisting, estim, latex gloves.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 540.13 MB

Comment

• Scraping Hot Candle Wax with Stiletto Heel

General:
        Name: VAR_Scraping Hot Candle Wax with Stiletto Heel
        Size: 274.09 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:04:37, 8082 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

I have covered your pathetic body with how candle wax, but I couldn't possibly leave you like that. So I've decided to use my sharp stiletto heel to scrape off the little droplets of colour. My sharp heel will painfully push into your flesh, particularly around your soft genital area. When my heel can no longer clear the wax I will use a belt to painfully beat the rest off of you.

Related Categories: WAX PLAY, HIGH HEELS, WHIPPING, BOOT DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING.
        Keywords: latex, bondage, high heel domination, cfnm, asian goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 274.09 MB

Comment

• A Nice Sit Down

Starring: Chloe Lovette
          FB1240

General:
          Name: FSBITCH_A Nice Sit Down
          Format: wmv
          Size: 480.47 MB
          Video: WMV3, 00:21:06, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
          Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chloe likes nothing better than having a nice relaxing sit down on her human chair, using his face as a seat as she reads her book, smokes cigarettes and chats on the phone. She has little regard for his face or the fact he can't breathe as she makes herself nice and comfortable, sitting on his face in varied positions until - luckily for him - she gets a phone call inviting her out. Her chair knows that all she wants from him is a comfortable place to sit, so he keeps quiet and still as she smothers him under her beautiful ass. (Duration 21m06s)

Published Thursday 17th of July 2014

Keywords: heels, domestic, thong / g-string, dresses and skirts, chloe.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 480.47 MB

Comment

• You Kinky Cow!

Starring: Shay
            FB1241

General:
            Name: FSBITCH_You Kinky Cow!
            Size: 464.86 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:20:25, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

It's Monday morning in the office and Danny has found out his colleague Shay's kinky secret - she's a part-time dominatrix and spends her weekends sitting on men's faces! He thinks it's pretty funny, until she strips out of her office clothes to reveal the kinky PVC lingerie she wears underneath it, and sits down on his face right there on the office floor! Shay looks dominant and beautiful in her shiny PVC bra, thong and suspenders as she smothers Danny into silence. (Duration 20m25s)

Published Thursday 24th of July 2014

Keywords: heels, office, thong / g-string, stockings, shay, pvc & fetish, lingerie.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 464.86 MB

Comment

• Panty Parade

Starring: Ashleigh
              FB1242

General:
              Name: FSBITCH_Panty Parade
              Size: 475.21 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:20:53, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Beautiful model Ashleigh wants to try out all her favourite pairs of panties and find out which ones are also her favourites for facesitting in. Matthew is only too happy to assist and provide a willing face for her to sit on and smother beneath all her different pretty knickers and thongs. (Duration 20m53s)

Published Thursday 31st of July 2014

Keywords: barefoot, bedroom, domestic, ashleigh, thong / g-string, panties, lingerie.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 475.21 MB

Comment

• You're Mine Now

Starring: Goddess Callie

General:
                Name: GFD_You're Mine Now
                Size: 102.48 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:13:42, 972 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Callie has a new assistant by and foot bitch. See her lay down his new rules as he's laying on the floor beneath her, completely nude in nothing but his tie, his arms duct taped to his sides. Watch as she slips off her sexy pointed toe high heels and rubs her smelly bare feet all over his face. After working in those shoes all day, her feet are mighty stinky! She knows he secretly loves her feet on his face because his cock is hard. See her stroke his cock with her hand as she foot smothers him, covering his lips and nose with her pretty feet. See her prove a point by giving him a foot job, foot milking him to humiliate him

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
                Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                Keywords: bondage, handjob.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 102.48 MB

Comment

• Office Bet

Starring: Goddess Callie

General:
                  Name: GFD_Office Bet
                  Size: 39.84 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:04:53, 1065 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

You have been Goddess Callie's boss for over a year now and she knows you have a thing for her. Using your crush to her advantage, she wants to make a little wager with you. If she can make you cum within five minutes then you have to give her a raise at the end of the year. To start, she takes off her sexy pointed toe high heels and has you kiss, lick, and sniff her beautiful bare feet. Follow her jerk off instructions and stroke your little cock as you worship her feet, sliding your tongue along her soft, wrinkly arches and in between ever toe. To make it more tempting, she removes her shirt and rubs her pussy as you enjoy her feet.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
                  Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION.
                  Keywords: joi, jerk off instruction, pov, female domination, office, wrinkled soles.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 39.84 MB

Comment

• Cable Repair

Starring: Goddess Athena

General:
                    Name: GFD_Cable Repair
                    Size: 151.06 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:18:20, 1078 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Athena is the sexy cable girl ready to fix her client's cable issues, but he's a little surprised to discover the cable "guy" is a cable girl. It's been a long day for her and she could use a foot massage. Her client really needs his cable fixed, but if he wants it done soon then he'll have to give in to her needs and give her the foot massage she desires. Watch as he massages her pretty feet before she rubs them on his face. See him slide his tongue in between her toes, kissing them as she rubs her other foot on his cock. Soon his pants are off and she's hugging his cock between her arches for a steamy foot job.

Category: FOOTJOBS
                    Related Categories: N/A
                    Keywords: foot domination, footjobs, foot worship, toejobs, toe sucking.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 151.06 MB

Comment

• Pathetic Toilet Slave !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
                      Name: JASMMEND_Pathetic Toilet Slave !
                      Size: 394.23 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:20:33, 2546 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: Toilet bitch is leashed up around the nastiest toilet i could find. He begged & Begged to serve me so I granted him purpose lol. Bitch is verbally & physically for 20m. Head is slapped, spat on & flushed multiple times for my entertainment. Bitch is masked and hand cuffed so it cant see or do anything just in case it decides its done playing. hahaha I don't fuck around. This pathetic loser is & will be forever mine, slowly breaking him & teaching him how worthless he really is.

Category: TOILET HUMILIATION
                      Related Categories: TOILET SLAVERY, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, PET PLAY.
                      Keywords: toilet humiliation, toilet slavery, goddess worship, boot domination, female domination, pet play, slave training, femdom, bratty goddess, sub, extreme domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 394.23 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X