• MaidGoodNight

Starring: Miss Black Sun

General:
    Name: VAR_MaidGoodNight
    Format: mp4
    Size: 382.36 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:06:23, 8149 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chiamo la mia Sissymaid, visto la disastrosa cena che ha preparato le do un ultima possibilità: farmi un bel massaggio ai piedi e se non sarò soddisfatta distruggerò le sue inutili palle, fino a renderla del tutto inerme. Non posso nemmeno utilizzarla come sborratoio per altri schiavi, nessuno la vuole usare. Un bel ballbusting prima di dormire per allentare la tensione e dormire rilassata, con qualche sberla alle sue inutili palle.

I call my Sissymaid, given the disastrous dinner she has prepared, I give her a last chance: give me a nice foot massage and if I am not satisfied I will destroy her useless balls, until she is completely helpless. I can't even use it as a creampie for other slaves, nobody wants to use it. A nice ballbusting before bed to release tension and rest relaxed, with a few slaps to her useless balls.

Category: FOOT FETISH
    Related Categories: SPANKING, SOLE LICKING, BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, BAREFOOT.
    Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, ballbusting, spankme21, humiliation, soles, spanking, foot worship, stilettos, otk spanking, foot fetish, sole licking, spanking f/m, massage.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 382.36 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• WheelOfFortune

Starring: Miss Black Sun

General:
      Name: VAR_WheelOfFortune
      Size: 309.27 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:05:11, 8119 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

E' davvero una fortuna per questo miserabile essere che ci sia io qui a ricordargli qual è il suo posto nel mondo, a ricordare quanto poco contano le sue palle, se non come mero oggetto per il mio sadico divertimento. Oggi però non sarò io a decidere la sua sorte ma la ruota. Sì, questo delizioso gioco, una piccola rotella che sembra così innocente, così innocua.Lo schiavo sì lamenta, chi gli ha dato il permesso? Io no di certo. E allora merita anche quattro sculacciate sulle palle!

It is truly fortunate for this miserable being that I am here to remind him of his place in the world, to remember how little his balls count, if not as a mere object for my sadistic amusement. Today, however, it will not be me who decides his fate but the wheel. Yes, this delightful game, a little wheel that looks so innocent, so harmless ... The slave does complain, who gave him permission? I certainly don't. And then he also deserves four spankings on the balls!

Category: CBT
      Related Categories: NIPPLE PLAY, LEATHER PANTS, CLOTHESPINS, EXECUTRIX, DICK SLAPPING.
      Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, leather pants, italian goddess, humiliation, female domination, cbt, femdom, clothespins, arrogant woman, dick slapping, nipple play, executrix.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 309.27 MB

Comment

• FourBootsTwoBall

Starring: Miss Black Sun, Mitress Xenia

General:
        Name: VAR_FourBootsTwoBall
        Size: 484.14 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:08:09, 8092 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Due palle mosce e quattro stivali caldi e pronti a calciare...Quelli di MissBlackSun e MitressXenia.

Two loose balls and four warm boots ready to kick ... Those of MissBlackSun and MitressXenia.

Category: BALLBUSTING
        Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DICK SLAPPING.
        Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, fetish, ballbusting, humiliation, leather fetish, dick slapping, double domination, high heels, domination, arrogant woman, pantyhose domination, boot domination, brat girls.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 484.14 MB

Comment

• Seducing The Dark Knight !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
          Name: JASMMEND_Seducing The Dark Knight !
          Size: 754.49 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:23:00, 4321 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 258 Kbps, 44 Khz

Custom: Batman is sitting in JL headquarters, monitoring the computer. Wonder Woman struts into the room seductively. She is in the mood for some playtime and is looking for a male to be her slave. She eyes Batman like he is a piece of candy, licking her lips seductively.She tells Batman he is going to serve her every desire and demands the Bat get on his knees. Batman is shocked by her behavior and rejects her suggestion as Wonder Woman casually removes her lasso and wraps it around Batman. He immediately falls into a trance. Wonder Woman giggles and runs her hands over Batman's body. She tells him the magic lasso will now allow her to control him. Batman is Wonder Woman's personal sex slave. He loves to groveled at her feet and his greatest desire is to serve his Mistress. He lives to worship her body from head to toe. She giggles again and removes the lasso from around the Bat. "On your knees, slave!" She demands. Batman quickly falls to his knees. WW has the Bat kiss her boots and work his way up her legs until his face reaches her luscious ass. He proceeds to worship her amazing ass, licking and kissing every inch of her star spangled booty. She pulls down her panties and has the Bat bury his face deeper into her ass, kissing and licking her asshole as she moans with pleasure. "Shouldn't you be naked, Bat slave?" WW orders the Bat to strip, keeping his mask and cape on. WW demands to see his cock up close. She laughs and torments his swollen cock and balls. "This will never do. Let me show you what a real cock should look like." Wonder Woman puts on her strap on and starts waving it in front of Batman's face. She makes the Bat beg to take her cock into his mouth, teasing his lips and slapping his face with her meat. Finally she slips the cock into his mouth and laughs as he lovingly sucks her dick. She tells him what a good slave he is, and how pretty he looks with a cock in his mouth. WW gives him specific orders just how she likes her cock licked and sucked, and the Bat eagerly complies. Satisfied her cock is ready, she orders Batman to bend over and present his ass for fucking. The Bat bends over and begs Wonder Woman to fuck him in the ass. WW loves to hear him beg for her cock while she slaps his ass with her strap on. Finally she slides her cock into the Dark Knight's ass. She loves how hungry his ass is for her cock. The big tough hero is her bitch, moaning with pleasure as she starts fucking his ass. She tells Batman what a good fuck he is. She taunts him about what the other heroes w

Category: STRAP-ON
          Related Categories: MAKE ME BI, HUMILIATION, SLUT TRAINING, ASS WORSHIP, SUPERHEROINES.
          Keywords: halloween17, strap-on, femdom, superheroine, female domination, wonder woman, anal fucking, gapping, humiliation, domination, men following orders, bbc, goddess worship.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 754.49 MB

Comment

• Dominated by Three Women!

Starring: Rose & Friends

General:
            Name: BBCHICKS_Dominated by Three Women!
            Size: 411.65 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:10:40, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 411.65 MB

Comment

• Empress Cruel, Painful Milking

Starring:

General:
              Name: BBCHICKS_Empress Cruel, Painful Milking
              Format: wmv
              Size: 163.24 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:09:00, 2400 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
              Audio: WMA, 65 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 163.24 MB

Comment

• Endless Pain!

Starring: Mistress Pip

General:
                Name: BBCHICKS_Endless Pain!
                Size: 538.9 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:08:10, 8956 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 538.9 MB

Comment

• Very Professional

CF1103

General:
                  Name: CF_Very Professional
                  Size: 472.21 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:20:44, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                  Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Prim and proper office girl Rebekah is jealous that Chloe got a pay rise, and accuses her of shagging the boss to get ahead. Chloe isn't impressed so decides to punish Rebekah's outrageous allegations by wrestling her into a humiliating defeat right there in the office. Chloe doesn't disappoint, with lots of scissoring and smothering as she owns Rebekah's ass, and loses her dress in the process to show off those cute boobs. (Duration 20m44s)

Published Thursday 6th of March 2014

Keywords: humiliating, dresses and skirts, barefoot, office, heels, chloe, thong / g-string, rebekah, stockings, topless.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 472.21 MB

Comment

• It's No Secret

CF1104

General:
                    Name: CF_It's No Secret
                    Size: 466.4 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:20:29, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

A super-sexy clothes-ripping catfight between buxom beauties Rebekah and Ayla - who is upset that Rebekah has told everyone about the slutty gangbang she had! The girls have soon ripped off almost all their clothes but just keep on fighting on the living room floor, scissoring, facesitting, topless boob smothering and grappling until they are exhausted. (Duration 20m29s)

Published Thursday 20th of March 2014

Keywords: breast smothering, dresses and skirts, lingerie, domestic, heels, ayla, thong / g-string, rebekah, topless.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 466.4 MB

Comment

• A Wealth Of Experience

CF1105

General:
                      Name: CF_A Wealth Of Experience
                      Size: 441.84 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:19:26, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe is disgusted to find that her boyfriend has been cheating on her with an older woman, who is waiting for him in her bed! Becky is unimpressed that Chloe insults her age, but points out that the experience she has is obviously a lure to Chloe's boyfriend and a bitchy wrestling catfight breaks out. Lots of bitchy insults fly between the girls as they grapple on the bed - head and body scissoring, facesitting, pins, and lots of thigh to thigh and ass to ass action! (Duration 19m26s)

Published Thursday 3rd of April 2014

Keywords: humiliating, breast smothering, dresses and skirts, lingerie, bedroom, barefoot, chloe, thong / g-string, panties, becky.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 441.84 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X