• Admire My Wedges

Starring: Belle Noire

General:
    Name: MAS_Admire My Wedges
    Format: mp4
    Size: 226.95 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:04:06, 7562 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Don't think that Goddess Belle doesn't notice you always looking at her shoes. You salivate at the way her pretty wedges fit snugly around her perfect feet, exposing her toes for you to adore. Yes she is perfection in every possible way and today you are lucky as she will let you grovel at your proper place on the floor to worship her shoes.

Category Shoe & Boot Worship
    Related CategoriesN/A
    Keywords Shoe & Boot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 226.95 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Flavoring His Water

Starring: Lyla Storm

General:
      Name: MAS_Flavoring His Water
      Size: 183.52 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:03:58, 6294 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Like a good pet Lyla's slave waits for her by the door, waiting patiently for his owner to come home. She keeps a dog bowl there filled with water for him to lap up when he gets thirsty. It's also convenient because when she comes home she can also use it to wash her feet in, filling the water with dirt her feet picked up during the day. Now the slave has some nice Lyla flavored water to drink.

Category Foot Worship
      Related CategoriesN/A
      Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 183.52 MB

Comment

• 40 Days & 40 Nights

Starring: Nikki
        WL1173

General:
        Name: MISSNIKWHIP_40 Days & 40 Nights
        Format: wmv
        Size: 494.82 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:21:47, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
        Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Squealer hasn't cum in 40 days and he's really desperate - desperate enough to do just about anything, including beg for more and more ball pain! He is tied up in the dungeon with his legs spread wide so I can kick, knee and squeeze his nuts until he is emitting his trademark squeals of agony - but I'm not done with the torture yet. I place a condom on Squealer's cock and make him ejaculate his 40-day reserve of cum into it, then place the full condom onto my strap-on cock , and 'ejaculate' all the thick, gooey spunk into his mouth until he is spluttering. But as he doesn't manage to swallow every drop, he is given an extreme, hard, full power post-orgasm kick in the bollocks as punishment. (Duration 21m47s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, heels, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, strap-on, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 494.82 MB

Comment

• Caught in the Chokehold

WL1174

General:
          Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Caught in the Chokehold
          Size: 439.99 MB
          Video: WMV3, 00:19:20, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

I've not shown off my headscissoring skills in a while, and it's high time I showed you all just how strong my thighs are these days! My lucky victim is about to feel the full power of my leather-clad thighs coiled around his neck in chokehold after chokehold until he is looking very woozy indeed! With some sleeper holds, facesits and topless breast smothers thrown in for good measure, he's left very dazed and on the bring of KO. (Duration 19m20s)

Keywords: wrestling, heels, scissoring, topless, smothering, face sitting, nikki, pvc & fetish, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 439.99 MB

Comment

• No Escape From Tickling!

WL1175

General:
            Name: MISSNIKWHIP_No Escape From Tickling!
            Size: 469.06 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:20:36, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

My poor victim is strapped down very securely, with all his ticklish bits totally exposed, ready to be tickled until he is completely exhausted from his struggles, giggles and squeals! I tickle him all over until he is a sweaty mess and begging for mercy! (Duration 20m36s)

Keywords: heels, other activities, bikini, nikki, skirts and dresses, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 469.06 MB

Comment

• Reforming the robber III - Do what I say or be Castrated

Starring:

General:
              Name: MISSTRISH_Reforming the robber III - Do what I say or be Castrated
              Size: 36.53 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:04:25, 1020 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 36.53 MB

Comment

• Reforming the robber IV Burning Masturbation

Starring:

General:
                Name: MISSTRISH_Reforming the robber IV Burning Masturbation
                Size: 59.37 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:07:22, 991 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 59.37 MB

Comment

• Human Punching Bag Workout

Starring:

General:
                  Name: MISSTRISH_Human Punching Bag Workout
                  Size: 33.97 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:04:23, 1011 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 33.97 MB

Comment

• Lick Your Cum Off My Tits

Starring: Kat Dior

General:
                    Name: SWEEFEM_Lick Your Cum Off My Tits
                    Size: 700.33 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:11:56, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 225 Kbps, 44 Khz

Tony Orlando had a long day and just wants some alone time. Kat Dior struts into his room wearing a sheer high cut leotard, shiny pantyhose and sneakers. Her body is perfect. She needs to fuck and she's going to use his cock.

She gets him hard, rips her pantyhose open and starts riding his dick. When he's about to cum, she stops. "You don't cum until I say you can."

Kat's pussy is amazing, her perfect big tits are bouncing in Tony's face and her big perfect ass is pressing against his crotch while he's balls deep in her. She cums all over his cock, then enjoys keeping him on the edge, pulling his dick out of her every time he's about to explode.

Finally she scoots back, puts her sweaty pantyhose covered foot in his face and lubes up his cock. She strokes it and tells him to worship her feet.

"If I let you cum all over these tits, you have to lick it all up after."

At this point Tony's brain is jelly. He blows his load all over her big perfect tits. She slinks back on top of him and makes him lick her tits clean, then leaves him with his own cum in his mouth.

Category: FEMDOM SEX
                    Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, BIG TITS, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FOOT WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
                    Keywords: kat dior, tony orlando, fit chick, pantyhose leotard, shiny pantyhose, sneakers, big perfect tits, fake tits, cum on tits, cum eating, edging sex, edging handjob, pussy licking, pussy worship, face sitting.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 700.33 MB

Comment

• Sensual and Painful Edging Experiments with Rocky Emerson

Starring: Rocky Emerson

General:
                      Name: SWEEFEM_Sensual and Painful Edging Experiments with Rocky Emerson
                      Size: 878.82 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:14:59, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 225 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rocky Emerson has Ricky Larkin naked and partially paralyzed in her secret lab. He can barley move, but he can feel everything. Rocky and her friends have been running experiments on captive men to see how long they can be edged and have their balls before they snap and beg to become eunuchs.

Rocky strokes his big cock and gets him to the edge of orgasm quick. She slaps his balls harder and harder as the experiments go on. She grips them tight and squeezes until he screams, then goes back to stroking his cock.

She uses a mysterious electrical device that stimulates his penis while making it feel like his balls are exploding with pain at the same time, and she giggles while she uses it on him.

"You know the last guy eventually broke and begged me personally to remove his balls just to end this. Don't worry, we'll get you there [smile]"

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                      Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, CBT, ELECTRIC PLAY, BALLBUSTING, AMAZONS.
                      Keywords: rocky emerson, ricky larkin, orgasm control, ball shocker, ball squeezing, ball slapping, long legs, pantyhose, big tits, handjob, edging, blue balls, castration threat.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 878.82 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X