• Do You Like My Kitties

Starring: Sara Luvv

General:
    Name: MAS_Do You Like My Kitties
    Format: mp4
    Size: 459.29 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:08:21, 7520 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Aren't Sara's kitties so cute? The little kitty cats at the top of her oh so cute stockings, the ones that make this slave desperate to worship her legs? Well those aren't the only stockings she has nearby for this slave to worship. She puts on two other pairs that make her legs look even better. It's no wonder this slave accepts so much abuse from Sara, he is simply powerless against her stocking covered legs.

Category Pantyhose / Stockings
    Related CategoriesN/A
    Keywords Pantyhose / Stockings

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 459.29 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Show Me How Thirsty You Are, Part 1

Starring: Leya Falcon

General:
      Name: MAS_Show Me How Thirsty You Are, Part 1
      Size: 254.74 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:05:48, 5973 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

With Princess Leya, rewards for slaves are rare. But if it is one of those rare days where she is feeling kind, like permitting this slave to drink her liquid waste, he will have to earn it with begging and suffering. He needs to demonstrate to her what a loser he is first by taking electric shocks to his cock before she will reward her little piglet.

Category Femdom
      Related CategoriesN/A
      Keywords Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 254.74 MB

Comment

• Smothered Until He Cums

Starring: Nikki
        WL1161

General:
        Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Smothered Until He Cums
        Format: wmv
        Size: 210.42 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:09:22, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
        Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My smothering sub can't resist being facesat - it really turns him on, as this clip shows! The more smothered and helpless he feels, the hornier he gets! I sit down really hard on his face in my tiny little PVC thong and decide that once I've taken his breath away, I'm going to continue smothering him until he cums... Which doesn't take very long at all under the circumstances! It's amazing having this much control over a man! (Duration 09m22s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: topless, lingerie, smothering, face sitting, nikki, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 210.42 MB

Comment

• Suitably Disgusted!

Starring: Nikki
          WL1162

General:
          Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Suitably Disgusted!
          Size: 221.28 MB
          Video: WMV3, 00:09:59, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

As you may have noticed, I have a penchant for making cute young straight men do dirty things to each other for my viewing pleasure and amusement. I wanted the men to feel suitably disgusted with themselves if they were both going to be allowed to cum after a period of denial... After all, why should it be nice for them?! Time for a mini bukkake party! One unfortunate bit of meat is strapped down securely and the other is made to give him a hand job to orgasm, before licking up the mess off his comrade's body. Then it's his turn to be milked and made to empty his load all over his buddy's chest before licking that up too. How absolutely filthy and yet so very amusing and enjoyable... For me at least! (Duration 09m59s)

Published Thursday 26th of December 2013

Keywords: heels, lingerie, turned bi, nikki, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 221.28 MB

Comment

• Epic Sissy Spanking Part II

Starring: Nikki & Chloe
            WL1163

General:
            Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Epic Sissy Spanking Part II
            Size: 427.19 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:18:47, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe is house-sitting whilst I go off on holiday, and before I leave I need to make sure she knows how to discipline the house slaves suitably should they step out of line in my absence. The best way to explain corporal punishment techniques is to give Chloe a lengthy practical demonstration using the sissy maid as a crash test dummy! In this part of the demonstration I teach Chloe how to use paddles, the slipper, a flogger and a riding crop to administer a sound punishment - look out for more instalments of this tale in the coming months as we work through a range of implements and corporal punishment techniques.

Published Saturday 15th of November 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, sissy, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, chloe, domestic, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 427.19 MB

Comment

• Electric Blade or Bust

Starring:

General:
              Name: MISSTRISH_Electric Blade or Bust
              Size: 67 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:12:37, 668 Kbps, 640x480, 24.526 fps
              Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 67 MB

Comment

• Asymmetrical Caning - An Assailant for Each Thigh

Starring:

General:
                Name: MISSTRISH_Asymmetrical Caning - An Assailant for Each Thigh
                Size: 56.21 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:09:26, 697 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 56.21 MB

Comment

• Hey baby, Nice Hole

Starring:

General:
                  Name: MISSTRISH_Hey baby, Nice Hole
                  Size: 48.94 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:08:05, 711 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 48.94 MB

Comment

• Casey Calvert Alien Abd ction Part 1

Starring: Casey Calvert

General:
                    Name: SWEEFEM_Casey Calvert Alien Abd ction Part 1
                    Size: 1.3 GB
                    Video: avc1, 00:22:40, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 236 Kbps, 44 Khz

Casey Calvert is checking out an old antique store when the owner, Draven Navarro appears. He creeps on her and implies that he would love for her to fuck him with a strap on, then quickly stammers and is embarrassed that he would say such a thing to a stranger.

Casey surprisingly says that she is down. He happens to have a strap on handy. First, she wants to play with his cock. She's impressed at how big his cock it and decides to tease him. She brings him to edge of cumming over and over, just to squeeze his balls and deny him. She wants to get him to fully submit to her before she fucks his ass. She smothers his face with her perfect ass.

Finally, it's time. She slides the giant pink cock in his ass and whimpers. She fucks him slow at first, then fucks his brains out hard. While fucking him she makes him say out loud that his ass and cock and balls and entire body is hers forever to keep and do what she pleases with. He doesn't know, but he just entered into a contract with a sexy alien, sent to Earth to male sex slaves. She continues to pound his ass before telling him that she's taking him to her home planet to live the rest of his life being used by sexy alien women like her.

[based on a true story]

To be continued.

Category: STRAP-ON
                    Related Categories: BIG BUTTS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                    Keywords: casey calvert, draven navarro, fishnets, leotard, big strapon, pegging, edging, face sitting, ass worship, long legs.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.3 GB

Comment

• Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 2

Starring: Ginger Banks

General:
                      Name: SWEEFEM_Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 2
                      Size: 1.63 GB
                      Video: avc1, 00:28:27, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 230 Kbps, 44 Khz

Villainous Dante Colle is now on Ginger's space ship, still wearing the crystal necklace that gives her complete control over him. Ginger happily toys with him, telling him that her home planet is full of women like her who all need male sex slaves. Her job was to find good strong bad guy to bring back.

She teases him then puts on a strap on dildo and slides it in his ass. He screams for her to stop but she just laughs. She knows he'll eventually learn to love it.

Ginger fucks him hard from behind, then on his back. His cock is undeniably throbbing hard while she pounds his ass, but he still claims he doesn't like it. She strokes his hard cock, and he begs her to let him cum.

"Only when you admit that you love getting fucked in the ass."

Dante protests.

"Oh come on, I'll even let you cum in my wet pussy again. You want that don't you? Just admit you love my cock in your ass." She says while she keeps pounding him with her strap on and stroking his cock.

He gives in eventually and tells her what she wants to hear. She makes him beg her to let him lick his own cum out of her pussy again before she slides his cock inside her and fill her up.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                      Related Categories: STRAP-ON, SUPERHEROINES, FUCKING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, ASS WORSHIP.
                      Keywords: ginger banks, dante colle, strapon, pegging, fucking, cum eating, creampie eating, pantyhose, pantyhose leotard, big booty, male sex slave.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.63 GB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X