Starring: Mahina

General:
    Name: CSFEM_MY boyfriend Left a Present for You 1
    Format: wmv
    Size: 107.81 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:04:28, 3290 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

MY boyfriend Left a Present for You 1
    The scene opens up with Goddess Mahina stroking the cock of her well hung boyfriend after he has just finished fucking her in the ass. He is off to work while Goddess Mahina relaxes at home. ""Toby!"" she calls out to her step-brother after her boyfriend leaves. ""Toby, get in here!"" Reluctantly, toby crawls into the room. He knows he's in for some form of embarrassment whenever his step-sister calls for him.

""My boyfriend left a present for you,"" she says. ""I want you to lick my ass clean toby. Clean ALL of his cum out of my ass,"" she commands. Toby dutifully starts to lick her ass. He has no choice. His step-sister has videos of him sniffing her panties that she threatens to show M0m and Dad. She has made toby her complete slave and this is only one of the ways she abuses him. Toby continues to lick her ass while Goddess Mahina explains that she fully intends to train toby to suck her boyfriend's cock.

Toby gasps and complains but Goddess Mahina tells him that refusal is not an option. She reminds him of the video she has to blackmail him. ""Now lick my entire ass crack toby,"" she commands. Goddess Mahina fully intends to use toby's tongue in the most disgusting ways all afternoon. Lots of awesome ass licking action and nasty verbals in this video clip. Goddess Mahina is totally hot. Get the clip, grab your dick and join in on the fun!

Mistress:
    Mahina, Goddess

Category: ASS WORSHIP
    Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
    Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , facesitting , cei , face riding , face sitting , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , young , mahina , face sitting , cuckold , goddess mahina

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 107.81 MB

Comment

• The Proof is in the Pain 2

Starring: Jasmine

General:
      Name: CSFEM_The Proof is in the Pain 2
      Size: 126.59 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:05:45, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
      Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Proof is in the Pain 2
      Mistress Jasmine enters the room and orders her human rug to look at her red high heels. ""These are way sharper than anything you've experienced today,"" she says. Her rug gasps when he sees how sharp her heels are. ""You look like you need more tenderizing,"" says Mistress Jasmine. She steps onto her rug with all her weight and he gasps in pain immediately. Mistress Jasmine laughs. She is a very sadistic trampler and she knew her rug was in for a lot of pain.

She loves it when slaves give her the gift of their suffering. Mistress Jasmine tramples her rug with no mercy. She leaves many, many marks on his body. She loves how they look. She then removes her heels and prepares to give him some wonderful barefoot stomping. Once again, without any mercy, she steps all over him, she jumps and grinds and makes sure he is suffering as much as possible. After all, the proof is in the pain.

Mistress:
      Jasmine, Miss

Category: TRAMPLING
      Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , BALL ABUSE , FOOT DOMINATION
      Keywords: black patent high heels , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , bare foot , ballbusting , face kicking , face busting , face standing , mistress jasmine , ball busting , jasmine

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 126.59 MB

Comment

• Bare breast pegging with My slave

Starring:

General:
        Name: EVILWOMAN_Bare breast pegging with My slave
        Format: mp4
        Size: 446.4 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:10:06, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
        Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

I love fucking my slave merciless and roughly in ass and mouth. Watch how much fun I've had during fucking my slave hard and mercilessly on his ass and mouth with pure enjoyment.

Category: PEGGING
        Related Categories: STRAP-ON, DILDO FUCKING, DILDO SUCKING, ANAL, FEMDOM.
        Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, dildo sucking, pegging, strap-on, bare breast, mouthfucking, throat fucking, fit mistress, slave training, humiliatiion, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 446.4 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Double Domme facesitting party

Starring:

General:
          Name: EVILWOMAN_Double Domme facesitting party
          Size: 399.54 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:09:02, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
          Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Together with Lady Creature of the Night we decided to use face this slave as a chair. In this clip this slave have huge privilege of worshipping our asses and smell our pussies. At the end we let him lick our high heels. He is so lucky slave.

Category: FACE SITTING
          Related Categories: ASS LICKING, FEMDOM, ASS SMELLING, HUMILIATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION.
          Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, facesitting, ass worship, ass smelling, goddess worship, ass licking, slave training, fit mistress, double domination, humiliatiion, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 399.54 MB

Comment

• Rough strapon mouth fucking by two Dommes

Starring:

General:
            Name: EVILWOMAN_Rough strapon mouth fucking by two Dommes
            Size: 374.62 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:08:28, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
            Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Me and Lady Creature of the Night decided to fuck this slave in his mount very hard with no mercy. He begging for mercy and tries to run away from our cock but he is in complete our control. We have so much fun during fucking fuck toy and do it with pure enjoyment

Category: DILDO SUCKING
            Related Categories: DEEP THROAT, FEMDOM, SPITTING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, STRAP-ON.
            Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, dildo sucking, blowjob, strap-on, mouth fucking, slave training, throat fucking, fit mistress, double domination, humiliatiion, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 374.62 MB

Comment

• Big British Butt

Starring: Ava
              FB1264

General:
              Name: FSBITCH_Big British Butt
              Size: 462.56 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:20:19, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
              Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Merv can't help spilling Ava's drink - he's so distracted by her curvaceous ass and how fabulous it looks in her tight Union Jack bikini. His interest doesn't go unnoticed and Ava decides to give him an up-close look at her beautiful bottom as his punishment. She uses Merv's face as a human chair and smothers him beneath her in the summer sunshine. Merv is completely engulfed in Ava's sexy bum and can only breathe when she allows him to, and she's not feeling particularly generous with the air! (duration: 20m05s)

Published Thursday 4th of February 2016

Keywords: ava black, outdoors, bikini / swimsuit, summer.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 462.56 MB

Comment

• The Perfect Chair

Starring: Chloe Lovette
                FB1265

General:
                Name: FSBITCH_The Perfect Chair
                Size: 470.54 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:20:40, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe has plenty of furniture at her disposal, but she chooses the perfect chair - the one with the warm face and the nose for her to squash into her ass crack as she smothers him! Her human chair has to get his air when he can as he's being facesat, there's not much room for breath under that beautiful ass. (duration: 20m40s)

Published Thursday 11th of February 2016

Keywords: heels, thong / g-string, chloe, dresses and skirts.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 470.54 MB

Comment

• You Will Both Kiss My Ass

Starring: Lina
                  FB1266

General:
                  Name: FSBITCH_You Will Both Kiss My Ass
                  Size: 440.7 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:19:21, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Waitress Lina is sick of men like Robert and Davie thinking they can touch her bum while she's working. She decides that if they want to touch it, they can kiss her ass too! She sits on their faces outside in the pub beer garden until she is satisfied they have been punished suitably. (duration: 19m21s)

Published Thursday 18th of February 2016

Keywords: heels, outdoors, lina, panties, dresses and skirts, summer.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 440.7 MB

Comment

• I love a good cock caning

Starring: Mistress Lady Renee

General:
                    Name: VAR_I love a good cock caning
                    Size: 301.43 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:08:08, 4965 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I am in the mood for ruining cock and that is exactly what I will do. I make that slave dick suffer hard, the pain of direct cock head caning is extreme and intolerable. But there is no escape and that cock is Mine to destroy in whatever manner I please.

Category: EXTREME DOMINATION
                    Related Categories: CBT, CORPORAL BDSM, FEMDOM, CANING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                    Keywords: mistress lady renee, mistress, lady renee, renee, cock caning, cock head torment, cock head caning, cockabuse, gagged.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 301.43 MB

Comment

• Foot Girl's Initial Training

Starring: Goddess Kendra & Pet Lilly

General:
                      Name: GFD_Foot Girl's Initial Training
                      Size: 137.77 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:17:19, 1039 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Pet Lilly is packaging things at work when she comes across a dildo. The horny little blonde can't contain herself and decided to take the dildo out of the package and fuck herself with it right there in the office! To make herself more comfortable, she slips off her sexy high heels and continues to work her pussy with the toy. Watch her toes curl while she fucks herself, shoving the big dildo in her pussy. However, when her boss, Goddess Kendra, walks in, she is less than pleased. To further humiliate her, Kendra refuses to let her get dressed then examines her bare feet as she scrunches, wiggles, and spreads her toes. She then has Lilly give the dildo a foot job.

Category: FOOT FETISH
                      Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE TRAINING.
                      Keywords: footjob training, kendra james, pet lilly.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 137.77 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X