• Tied up bitch

Starring:

General:
    Name: CRUAMAZ_Tied up bitch
    Format: wmv
    Size: 153.28 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:13:17, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

I haven't fucked my slave in quite some time and I'm afraid he's gotten too tight in the absence of my dick. I choose two different dildos and strap him down to my bondage table. Once I get my fingers inside to test his hole, I find him MUCH smaller than I thought he'd be. Hmm.. guess I have neglected it. Well I've already selected my dildos and they aren't small, so he's going to have to get stretched back out the hard way. I begin with one long black cock and quickly grow bored of it, switching to the larger dildo once he's bent over. I pound away at his tight little chamber while he cries and begs for me to go slower, to be gentler.

Category: PEGGING
    Related Categories: STRAP-ON , BDSM , FEMDOM , ANAL , HUMILIATION
    Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 153.28 MB

Comment

• Moody mistress

Starring:

General:
      Name: CRUAMAZ_Moody mistress
      Size: 152.65 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:13:15, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
      Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Amanda punishes her slave with a cane. She likes to talk to him meanwhile and tell him clearly her problem with his behaviour. The slave winks and his face contorts withevery single stroke by the whip, but he tries not to complain and say thanks for everything Mistress Amanda does or say to him, because he doesn't want to make her even moreupset and get more punishment.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 152.65 MB

Comment

• So Beautiful So Cruel 2

General:
        Name: CSFEM_So Beautiful So Cruel 2
        Size: 95.03 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:04:19, 2998 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
        Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

So Beautiful So Cruel 2
        Princess Ami seems to get crueler and meaner all the time. She has even started reading Stephen King books to see if she can find some horrific new methods of ass-crushing her slave.

Wearing brootle black denim jeans, she destroys her slave's face in this video and laughs about it the whole time. If you enjoy harsh jeans face sitting, you'll love this one.

Mistress:
        Ami, Princess

Category: FACE SITTING
        Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACE SITTING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
        Keywords: princess ami , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , denim , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , stockings

Download:
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!

Comment

• Heavy Face Sitter 2

General:
          Name: CSFEM_Heavy Face Sitter 2
          Size: 254.72 MB
          Video: WMV3, 00:11:35, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Heavy Face Sitter 2
          Britney always amazes us with her high level of cruel face sitting. She is a larger, fleshy and heavy girl with no pity for her personal ass bitch.

She loves to sit on his face and torment him for hours. This scene is just a sample of what she does to him all afternoon.

Mistress:
          Britney, Princess

Category: FACE SITTING
          Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACE SITTING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
          Keywords: britney , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , denim , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , stockings

Download:

Comment

• MY Spurs Help You Remember Your Lessons

General:
            Name: CSFEM_MY Spurs Help You Remember Your Lessons
            Size: 173.8 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:07:55, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

MY Spurs Help You Remember Your Lessons
            Mistress T knows that her pony has been getting lots of lessons on how to be a proper pony, but she wanted to make sure she could correct him if he made mistakes. For this reason, she decided that wearing spurs and using them would be necessary during the ride. She mounts up and really puts him through his paces with lots of all-fours riding and donkey lifts.

The poor pony was trying so hard to be perfect, but Mistress T was always able to find some reason to give him kicks with the spurs. She could tell that his memory of previous lessons seemed to improve the more she spurred him. His only option was to take what she dished out.

Mistress:
            T, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
            Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
            Keywords: mistress t , reins , horse slavery , torture , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download:

Comment

• Cage Full Of Slaves

Starring: Shay & Emma
              FB1071

General:
              Name: FSBITCH_Cage Full Of Slaves
              Size: 678.15 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:29:41, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
              Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cruel PVC-clad dominatrices Shay and Emma select a facesitting slave from their cage and bring him out to fulfil their smothering desires. They take turns in facesitting him beneath them and then shut his head in their smotherbox to prevent his struggles so that they can smother him even harder. Very sexy dungeon facesitting from these gorgeous amazonian Mistresses - Emma in her tiny thong and Shay, who prefers to facesit nude... (Duration 29m42s)

Published Thursday 21st of April 2011

Keywords: breast smothering, pvc & fetish, smotherbox, dresses and skirts, 2 or more sitters, barefoot, emma, heels, boots, shay, dungeon, thong / g-string.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 678.15 MB

Comment

• Merv The Perv

Starring: Amy
                FB1072

General:
                Name: FSBITCH_Merv The Perv
                Size: 696.59 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:30:33, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Merv calls Amy to his office because he wants to ask her to dress more appropriately for work - her short, revealing dresses are distracting the male staff, including Merv himself! Sassy Amy is not about to be told how to dress by the likes of geeky Merv, especially because she has caught him trying to peep up her skirt on more than one occasion in the past! Wimpy 'boss' Merv soon finds himself on the floor being made to take a very close look up Amy's skirt indeed as she facesits and smothers him under her red satin panties. (Duration 30m33s)

Published Thursday 28th of April 2011

Keywords: humiliating, dresses and skirts, office, barefoot, heels, panties, amy.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 696.59 MB

Comment

• Both At Once

Starring: Zoe & Nikki
                  FB1073

General:
                  Name: FSBITCH_Both At Once
                  Size: 727.42 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:31:53, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Sexy bisexual predators Zoe and Nikki have found Robert in a bar and lured him back to their apartment with the promise of a threesome! What Robert gets isn't entirely what he had in mind - the girls DO want to give him both of them at once, but they are only interested in facesitting and smothering him! Robert's face gets used by the girls for their enjoyment, and when they are bored of him he is kicked out like nothing more than a piece of meat! (Duration 31m54s)

Published Tuesday 5th of April 2011

Keywords: humiliating, breast smothering, dresses and skirts, 2 or more sitters, domestic, heels, nikki, zoe, panties, stockings.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 727.42 MB

Comment

• You Will Explode Beneath My Wedges - Close Up

Starring: Kloe

General:
                    Name: VAR_THE FETISH COUPLE#2021-08-06#You Will Explode Beneath My Wedges - Close Up#Kloe#
                    Format: mp4
                    Size: 1.46 GB
                    Video: avc1, 00:17:08, 12028 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Another brand new pair of wedges for me to break in on my slave. They with a gift with a simple of request of stomp and jump extra hard. This is what I am best at.
                    I waste no time at all in this clip and quickly start unleashing one unforgiving blow after the next. He's truly in trouble tonight as I'm feeling extra sadistic! The heel stomps are truly barbaric in this clip as my aim only gets better and better!
                    Tonight I decide to jump in my wedges as well, and this causes some pain. I remind him that I don't care. To breath through the pain, then I jump again even harder! I truly can't believe I haven't exploded his testicles beneath me by now, but that won't stop me from trying
                    As his manhood is a bruised and swollen mess beneath my stomps, I decide to land a few more truly sadistic, stomps down, with all my strength! He knows I have yet another clip planned for the night

Category: CBT
                    Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                    Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, ballbusting, trample, cbt, cock box, cockbox, ball stomping, stomping, marching, cockcrush, jumping, wedges.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.46 GB
                    Last edited by stachoo; 05-29-2023, 07:09.

Comment

• Taras Stepson Wrecked the Car

Starring: Goddess Tara

General:
                      Name: GFD_Taras Stepson Wrecked the Car
                      Format: mp4
                      Size: 54.8 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:05:58, 1180 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Tara overhears her stepson on the phone and learns that he has wrecked his step-dad's car. If he wants her to save his ass and not tell his step-dad about the mishap, though, then he is going to have to do something for her in return. Her feet are in dire need of some TLC, and since he's in no predicament to argue, he is going to have to give them the tender love and care that she needs. To start, she makes him lay down on his back as she rubs her sexy bare feet all over his face, foot smothering him. She then makes him stick his tongue out and taste her feet, making him lick the dirt from her soles.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
                      Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                      Keywords: tara holiday.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 54.8 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X