• Devotion to My Caviar 15

General:
    Name: CSFEM_Devotion to My Caviar 15
    Format: wmv
    Size: 129.99 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:05:55, 2992 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
    Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Devotion to My Caviar 15
    The beautiful Mistress T returns with another hot video that is sure to entice you as she reaches new heights of DIRTY, NASTY, OUTRAGEOUS TOILET TALK. She sits on her toilet's face as she talks to you and describes what your life would be like as her toilet. She lets you know what her expectations are and then she orders her own personal toilet slave to begin preparing her ass with his tongue.

While he licks her ass, she explains in GRAPHIC DETAIL the many things YOU THE VIEWER can experience as her personal full toilet and caviar slave. It's the ultimate devotion a slave can demonstrate for his owner and it's the ultimate gift a Mistress can give her slave. Such intimacy shared between owner and slave. This video is extremely powerful. Great verbals, and nasty talk for human toilet caviar enthusiasts.

Mistress:
    T, Mistress

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
    Related Categories: TOILET SLAVERY , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
    Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , nude , greek , face riding , step-mommy , smothering , female domination , mistress t , pussy worship , young , ass worship , face sitting , office , toilet paper

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!

Comment

• Jasmine Rides Teddy

General:
      Name: CSFEM_Jasmine Rides Teddy
      Size: 97.45 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:04:26, 2994 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
      Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jasmine Rides Little Teddy
      Mistress Jasmine has a lot of fun riding Teddy this afternoon. The riding in very sensual and erotic although Jasmine can't resist yanking Teddy's hair and beating him with the belt .

This satisfies her sadistic urges that develop as she gets more and more aroused from the ride.

Mistress:
      Jasmine, Miss

Category: PONYPLAY
      Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
      Keywords: jasmine , reins , horse slavery , cart pony pulling , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download:
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!

Comment

• Katharina Boots 710

Starring: Lady Katharina

General:
        Name: VAR_Katharina Boots 710
        Format: mp4
        Size: 309.73 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:07:05, 5982 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 110 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lady Katharina is doing a sexy posing showing off her elegant dress and her wicked Italian stiletto leather boots she wants to wear tonight for dancing in the club. Iam sure there will be a lot of men who cant resist staring at this hot Lady and her sexy leather boots! Enjoy watching this clip with nice close ups in between.

Category: BOOT FETISH
        Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, GODDESS WORSHIP, LEGS, HOT WIVES.
        Keywords: katharina, stiefel, bottes, stiefelfetisch, bootsfetish, stiefellady, bootslady, arrogant, dominant, lederstiefel, thb, khb, stiefelerotik, elegant, mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 309.73 MB

Comment

• Mistress Arisa Sage and Faith hardcore ballbusting in pantyhose

Starring: Mistress Arisa Sage

General:
          Name: VAR_Mistress Arisa Sage and Faith hardcore ballbusting in pantyhose
          Size: 648.57 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:11:08, 7934 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Finally, a new collaboration with one of the most beautiful Romanian mistresses: Mistress Arisa Sage!
          Given that we see each other again after at least 5 years, the wait was worth it! Mistress Arisa told me that from today she wants to use me and need me as her personal slave when she wants to have fun. I went with Mistress Arisa Sage in the dungeon to Mistress Andreea. In the fifth clip, Arisa still found me crying after the whipping session and informed me that she had not finished my sentence yet. She obliged me to spread my legs and started hitting me with her boots on my penis and balls. Then she ordered me to take her off her boots and worship her only in pantyhose. Seeing that I avoided the kicks, Mistress Arisa Sage resorted to a new strategy and decided to blinfold me. Thus, not seeing what was happening, she placed me in various positions and started a hardcore ballbusting session: very hard kicks with bare feet in pantyhose so that the cock and balls could directly feel the marks of the kicks and the shape of her feet. I didn't think I would resist but in the end I thanked her for the punishment with tears in my eyes. I love you Mistress Arisa Sage!part 5

Category: BALLBUSTING
          Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, KICKING, ARAB BALLBUSTING, LEATHER FETISH, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION.
          Keywords: bizarre goddesses, miss arisa sage, female domination, romanian goddess, smoking goddess, big tits domme, cock destroy, pantyhose domination, bdsm lifestyle, leather fetish, foot fetish, verbal humiliation, human ashtray fetish, boot fetish, cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 648.57 MB

Comment

• I Own Your Balls

Starring: Berry Shortcake

General:
            Name: VAR_I Own Your Balls
            Size: 559.9 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:09:41, 7874 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Every now and again Berry feels the need to remind her pet that she owns him... Not just him, but very specific parts of him. In this clip she pays particular attention to his berries. She makes sure to isolate them and smash each one individually and also together. After she has had her fun through most of the video she turns her attention to his twig and making sure he knows that he's been a good pet. She spits on his dick for some extra lubrication and proceeds to give him a fullweight footjob allowing him to cum as she jumps repeatedly on his already tender berries.

Category: TRAMPLING
            Related Categories: BAREFOOT, BALL STOMPING, CBT, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH.
            Keywords: ball trample, cock trample, cbt trample, trample, ball stomping, balls jumping, cock crush, balls underfoot, ball smashing, ball squishing, cock stomping, cockblock, berry shortcake, smashing.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 559.9 MB

Comment

• Tranny Trollop

Starring: Jessica
              FB1077

General:
              Name: FSBITCH_Tranny Trollop
              Size: 699.64 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:30:41, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
              Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Stay-at-home husband Henry gets well and truly caught out when Jessica comes home from work early to find him admiring himself in the mirror... Wearing her clothes, shoes and makeup! Jessica decides that Henry needs a good hard squashing under her bottom in order to punish him AND remove his makeup in one fell swoop. Henry really gets put through the mill as he is facesat hard by Jessica in her red silk g-string and treated to a nice long dose of her trademark bum slapping manoeuvre as an extra special punishment. Poor Henry is left crushed and humiliated - but at least Jessica won't make him go out in public dressed as a woman... Will she? (Duration 30m41s)

Published Thursday 2nd of June 2011

Keywords: humiliating, dresses and skirts, bedroom, barefoot, heels, sissy, thong / g-string, jessica, stockings.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 699.64 MB

Comment

• Dodgy Plumbing

Starring: Rebekah & Carissa
                FB1078

General:
                Name: FSBITCH_Dodgy Plumbing
                Size: 693.5 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:30:25, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Rebekah and Carissa have been waiting all morning for Henry the plumber to fix their broken shower - but he is really taking his time. He upsets the girls even further when he tells them he's off home for a shower before meeting his mates for lunch! The sexy girls haven't showered for two days and convince Henry to stay and finish the job - by sitting on his face to show him just how sweaty their asses have become after two days with no water! Henry protests but he is trapped under two of the sexiest asses in the business and can do nothing but accept his fate beneath them. A very sexy two-girl facesitting movie indeed, with plenty of heavy double weight smothering. (Duration 30m25s)

Published Thursday 9th of June 2011

Keywords: humiliating, dresses and skirts, 2 or more sitters, domestic, heels, panties, rebekah, carissa.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 693.5 MB

Comment

• Beneath Her Leather Leggings

Starring: Becky
                  FB1079

General:
                  Name: FSBITCH_Beneath Her Leather Leggings
                  Size: 694.88 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:30:28, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Becky is dressed to kill in a sexy hot pink corset, skintight leather leggings and boots and she has been on her feet all day, so it's time to take the load off by sitting on the face of her human chair Gary. She squashes and smothers him under her leather-clad ass and pussy with no regard for the fact she is crushing his face. Gary struggles for air and has problems taking the pressure of being facesat under Becky's leather trousers, but the sexy domme is not in the slightest bit interested in his welfare - she just wants to sit on her human chair! (Duration 30m28s)

Published Thursday 16th of June 2011

Keywords: trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, humiliating, pvc & fetish, boots, dungeon, becky.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 694.88 MB

Comment

• Safe Cracker Part 1

Starring: Goddess Kylie

General:
                    Name: GFD_Safe Cracker Part 1
                    Size: 85.87 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:09:24, 1200 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Kylie is attempting to crack her ex husbandΓÇÖs safe, but the son of a bitch has changed the lock code. Since that failed, she is going to how to resort to Plan B. She fixes her ex a strong drink and seduces him by showing off her long, sexy legs and gorgeous feet. Once her heels are off, he canΓÇÖt wait to worship her feet. He starts by kissing and sucking on her toes, then licks along her wrinkly arches, savoring the taste of her beautiful bare soles and manicured toes. Watch as his tongue eagerly tickles her heels and slides in between each and every toe... One he is unaware, the lovely goddess moves forward with her plan.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
                    Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SMOTHER, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                    Keywords: kylie rogue.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 85.87 MB

Comment

• Safe Cracker Part 2

Starring: Goddess Kylie

General:
                      Name: GFD_Safe Cracker Part 2
                      Size: 83.17 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:09:05, 1200 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

When Goddess KylieΓÇÖs ex husband awakens from his slumber, he is surprised to see that she has stripped out of her clothes, aside from her pretty panties, and that he has been left completely naked on the bed with his hands and feet bound. HeΓÇÖs upset to learn that the tables have turned and that the gorgeous goddess was only using him to learn the security code to his safe. To glean this information, she seduces him with her sexy bare feet, exploiting his foot fetish. Watch as she gives him a steamy foot job, hugging his cock in between her wrinkly arches. If he wants her to fully foot milk him, though, then heΓÇÖs going to have to give her that code!

Category: FOOTJOBS
                      Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                      Keywords: kylie rogue.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 83.17 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X