Starring: Chloe Lovette & Robert
    FB1100

General:
    Name: FSBITCH_The Knicker Washer
    Format: wmv
    Size: 696.13 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:30:31, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chloe arrives home from work to find that her lazy househusband Robert hasn't called an engineer to fix the washing machine! This poses a big problem for Chloe as all her knickers are dirty, so she hits on a novel solution - Robert will wash all the knickers himself - using his mouth! Chloe facesits Robert in her worn knickers, then gets him to sniff and lick the gusset, stuffing the knickers into his mouth and making him suck on them whilst she facesits him. This really is a sexy video for knicker stuffing fans, nude facesit fans and humiliation fans alike. Chloe really comes into her own as a dominant and sexy woman. (Duration 30m32s)

Published Thursday 10th of November 2011

Keywords: humiliating, dresses and skirts, domestic, heels, chloe, thong / g-string.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 696.13 MB

Comment

• Cherry Dungeon Boot Cleaning POV

Starring: Goddess Cherry

General:
      Name: GFD_Cherry Dungeon Boot Cleaning POV
      Format: mp4
      Size: 53.41 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:05:49, 1200 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

You have just entered Goddess CherryΓÇÖs dungeon, where the gorgeous goddess is looking as sexy as ever in her short red mini dress, black under bust corset, elbow high gloves, and black knee high stiletto boots. She has a sharp cane in hand, and she knows how to use it so you better do as she says! You are nothing but her pathetic little boot slut, and you are going to clean her sexy boots until they fucking shine. You will crawl to her on your hands and knees, then slide your tongue all over the bottoms of her dirty boots as you eagerly lap up all of their dirt and filth. You better lick them as clean as can be, or youΓÇÖll pay the price.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
      Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
      Keywords: cherry morgan.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 53.41 MB

Comment

• Soffie and Brianna Workout

Starring: Goddess Soffie & Goddess Brianna

General:
        Name: GFD_Soffie and Brianna Workout
        Size: 55.78 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:06:05, 1200 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Brianna and Goddess Soffie are workout pals and Goddess Soffie has a co-worker, Taylor, who wants to join their workout session. The gorgeous goddesses can’t help but laugh over how skinny he is and how tiny his muscles are, humiliating him as they giggle at the poor chump. To further his humiliation, the lovely ladies strip him down, poking fun at him. He is clearly too scrawny to handle working out with him, but the goddesses do have something in mind for him… They are going to make him smell their sweaty, stinky feet! Goddess Brianna sits on his cock, pinning him down as she rests her dirty gym shoes on his chest as Soffie takes off her shoe and makes Taylor take a big whiff and then some!

Category: FOOT SMELLING
        Related Categories: FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT FETISH.
        Keywords: soffie valdez, goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 55.78 MB

Comment

• Does He Measure Up

Starring: Goddess Dava

General:
          Name: GFD_Does He Measure Up
          Size: 82.93 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:09:30, 1147 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Dava is holding an audition for a sex slave, but only the finest will do. Will her next candidate measure up or fail like the others? Only the best and longest cock will do, but does he have what it takes to satisfy her needs? He isnΓÇÖt worthy of her perfect pussy yet, so he wonΓÇÖt be fucking her today, but to determine if his cock is the right size for her she is going to get him hard with his feet. Watch as she teases and tantalizes him with her gorgeous bare feet before hugging his cock in between them, getting his cock nice and hard with a steamy foot job. Will he pass the test or be shunned?

Category: FOOTJOBS
          Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
          Keywords: dava fox.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 82.93 MB

Comment

• Insurance Money Plot

Starring: Tabatha Jordan

General:
            Name: GFJBS_Insurance Money Plot
            Size: 384.3 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:14:00, 3761 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

When blonde, beautiful Tabatha Jordan married for the money, she wasn't planning on her late husband's step-son inheriting all of his life insurance savings. Tabatha will have to be creative to get her hands on that dough. She has a big secret to use to her advantage: her pervy step-son has a huge foot fetish. Tabatha seduces him into worshiping her sexy feet at every opportunity. He'll fall for her completely when he finally feels those two perfect feet wrapped around his hard cock. Just as Tabatha's stepson is about to cum, she abruptly stops stroking and requires him to sign away his rights to the fortune. His gorgeous step-mom traps him with the best orgasm of his life from her hot footjob as his reward.

Category: FOOT FETISH
            Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTJOBS, MILF, TABOO.
            Keywords: tabatha jordan, stepmom, step step-mom, small feet, footjob.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 384.3 MB

Comment

• Office Politics

Starring: Mia Martinez

General:
              Name: GFJBS_Office Politics
              Size: 225.52 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:18:33, 1628 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Beautiful, Latina HR manager Mia Martinez hears that one of her employee has been giving foot massages to coworkers in the office. Having heard so much about his work, Mia wants to feel his massage on her own feet. With every touch, he wins her over, and she gives in to the pleasure of his foot worship. Soon, her sexy feet find the hard bulge showing through his slacks, and her toes tease the outline of his cock. Undressing him, Mia grips his shaft between her two soft arches and strokes his cock with her pedicured feet. Her white panties peek from under her short, black pencil skirt as she raises her smooth, tan legs to let him fuck her sweet feet. So turned on by his "foot massage," Mia lifts her top to play with her full, incredible tits, and her employee spills his wet cum on her perfect feet. Weekly foot massages will now be mandatory at the office--but hers are the only feet he is allowed to touch from this point on.

Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, LATINA, FOOT MASSAGE, OFFICE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP.
              Keywords: mia martinez, office, brown feet, sexy feet, latina feet, spicy latina, foot massage.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 225.52 MB

Comment

• Two Perfect Gifts

Starring: Alissa Avni

General:
                Name: GFJBS_Two Perfect Gifts
                Size: 376.44 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:10:54, 4749 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

The lovely Alissa Avni is all dolled up in festive seasonal attire and boy does she have the holiday spirit to go with it. She plants her stocking clad feet right in the lap of her boyfriend and tells him they are all his. This lucky stud wastes no time in removing Alissa's socks to reveal those smooth shapely soles. Eagerly and lovingly he licks, nibbles and worships her pretty little feet. She is excited to see how much the gifts are enjoyed and is even more delighted when he pulls out a rock hard cock to share the joy. With her man at full attention, Alissa wraps those precious arches around his candy cane and pumps away. A motivated, giving woman like this makes absolutely sure that her man experiences a glorious white Christmas.

Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, BAREFOOT, SMALL FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, SOLE FUCKING.
                Keywords: alissa avni, feetondemand, sexy feet.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 376.44 MB

Comment

• The Boss shows no mercy to her sluts (part 2)

Starring: Miss Lady Ashley

General:
                  Name: The Boss shows no mercy to her sluts (part 2)
                  Size: 604.54 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:10:24, 7906 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Lady Ashley continues where she left off in part one, using and hurting her two sluts for her entertainment. Mistress is unhappy that one of her slaveΓÇÖs has cum without permission whilst having his cock sucked, so he will now be punished! Mistress begins by getting her electric shocking device and shocking his cock and balls as well as his feet as he begs for mercy. Mistress torments him by commanding the sissy continue sucking even after he has cum as the sissy is also shocked and whipped as he begins to cry and plead for mercy. Mistress merely mocks him and continues to beat him, whilst making him lick the slaveΓÇÖs bum hole, before lighting up a cigarette to enjoy and using it to burn the slaveΓÇÖs butt hole and cock. A true, dominant sadistic Queen at her finest.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                  Related Categories: MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, SMOKING, CBT, WHIPPING, FLOGGING.
                  Keywords: smoking, long nails, cbt, whipping, flogging, slut training, electric play.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 604.54 MB

Comment

• CBT REDEMTION

Starring: Miss Black Sun

General:
                    Name: CBT REDEMTION
                    Size: 392.72 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:06:33, 8172 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Ho scoperto che il mio servo è andato in chiesa, questo coglione! Timorato di D**! Quindi ho deciso di redimerlo e convertirlo al vero unico Dio: Satana.

I found out that my servant went to church, this asshole! Feared of D **! So I decided to redeem him and convert him to the one true God: Satan.

Category: CBT
                    Related Categories: RELIGIOUS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, WAX PLAY, MESMERIZE, BALLBUSTING.
                    Keywords: missblacksun, wax play, ball, female domination, female supremacy, cbt, religious.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 392.72 MB

Comment

• Extra Grip Nike Metcon Trample - Close Up

Starring:

General:
                      Name: VAR_Extra Grip Nike Metcon Trample - Close Up
                      Size: 668.69 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:11:27, 7953 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Someone spoiled me with a new pair of Gym Shoes. That's one way to get in my good graces Of course it's only right for me to trample my slave with them for my first workout. These shoes just happen to have a terrible tread on them and I know before we begin that my slave will suffer in this clip! I get right to, marching and crushing with my entire weight. My shoes grip his manhood perfectly and he cannot escape my full weight! He groans and moans as I laugh and continue to march and stomp. My favorite is to jump, full weight, crushing down with direct aim on his balls. I do this over and over as he manages to endure such a heavy thud so many times. I love to mix up my shoes that I film with and I love to break in new pairs with a brutal trampling clip.

Category: CBT
                      Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, SNEAKER FETISH.
                      Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, ballbusting, trample, cbt, cock box, cockbox, ball stomping, trampling, female domination, jumping, sneakers, sneaker.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 668.69 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X