• Stepdaughter's Study Partner

Starring: Claire Black

General:
    Name: GFJBS_Stepdaughter's Study Partner
    Format: mp4
    Size: 350.59 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:11:39, 4130 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Claire Black is struggling with advanced mathematics.well, "struggling" would imply that she's actually trying. The step-mother isn't happy with Claire's pitiful grades and stepdad has been sent in to help focus her on studying for the big exam. What step-mom doesn't know is that stepdad actually inspires Claire to think of, shall we say: alternate mathematics. In Claire's world, two cute brown, Latina feet plus one hard white pop cock equals something much better than anything in the entire school curriculum!

When Claire suggests footplay to her stepdad, he barely feigns resistance before lifting his 's sweet feet to his face and devouring them like a pair of irresistibly delicious sugar coated churros. The old man begins to sniff, kiss, nibble, lick and suck those spectacular soles and tasty toes.

Claire Black is clearly in charge here. She abruptly ends the study session by pushing stepdad down on the sofa and taking a dominant position on top of him with her feet in his face. Stepdad's resolve is about as firm as a pad of butter on a hot griddle; his cock, on the other hand, is as solid as a rock locked in a steel box. Claire grabs his member between her tender soles and goes to work. She rubs, tugs, twists and shifts that staff until it spills a massive white load on her perfect little brown feet..

Category: FOOT FETISH
    Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, CUMSHOTS, FOOT DOMINATION, BAREFOOT, TABOO.
    Keywords: claire black, feetondemand, foot play, feet, sexy feet, footjob, bare feet, savory soles, tasty toes, foot goddess, foot love, latina, latina feet, brown feet, brown girls.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 350.59 MB

Comment

• Girlfriend's Hot Roommate

Starring: Mya Mays

General:
      Name: GFJBS_Girlfriend's Hot Roommate
      Size: 491.72 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:13:28, 5030 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 66 Kbps, 44 Khz

Tom Foot comes over to visit his girlfriend, but finds only her roommate Mya Mays at home. Mya is cool and invites him in to wait until she returns. Mya catches Tom looking at her feet so she cajoles him into a foot massage. Tom has a severe foot fetish and cannot resist putting those sweet little toes in his mouth. He is going to town on those feet and Mya is so appreciative that she insists on wrapping her feet around his hard cock and rocking his world in the best way any real foot guy can imagine. Mya shows Tom exactly what strong, talented feet can do as she works that boner to a spectacular orgasm, emptying his aching balls all over her brown feet.

Category: FOOT FETISH
      Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, CUMSHOTS, INTERRACIAL, BAREFOOT, FOOT PLAY.
      Keywords: mya mays, feetondemand, foot play, feet, foot worship, footjob, bare feet, ebony feet, tasty toes, foot goddess, ebony soles, young feet, sexy feet, sexy toes.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 491.72 MB

Comment

• Don't Forget The Heel

Starring: Marie McCray

General:
        Name: MAS_Don't Forget The Heel
        Size: 270.85 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:05:23, 6862 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

This is exactly how Marie loves her men. Nude, grovelling at her feet and at the end of her leash. That's the proper position for a kept male in her household as to her they are merely tools and pets, toys to be used as needed for her amusement then discarded when they are no longer a benefit to her comfort and lifestyle.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
        Related Categories: N/A
        Keywords: shoe & boot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 270.85 MB

Comment

• He Sings Like A Songbird

Starring: Dava Foxx, Ela Darling

General:
          Name: MAS_He Sings Like A Songbird
          Size: 310.06 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:07:39, 5497 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

The girls do occasionally check on their slaves to make sure they are working and not slacking. Typically that will mean Dava and Ela will have their whips in tow just in case some pain needs to be administered. That tends to make their males scream, but to the girls that's just music to their ears.

Category: WHIPPING
          Keywords: whipping.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 310.06 MB

Comment

• Ass On Face 96, Tinslee

Starring: Tinslee Reagan

General:
            Name: MAS_Ass On Face 96, Tinslee
            Size: 252.93 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:04:08, 8362 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

{#txtText#}

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 252.93 MB

Comment

• Tied and Trampled

Starring:
              WL1004

General:
              Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Tied and Trampled
              Format: wmv
              Size: 688.02 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:30:07, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
              Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I have got some gorgeous new high heels, and what better way to break them in than by trampling a tightly bound foot slave all over with them?! Jerome is tied spread eagled on the dungeon floor to prevent any kind of resistance so that I can have lots of fun squashing him underneath my lethal-looking heels. Once I'm satisfied that he has been well peppered with heel marks I take off my shoes for some serious barefoot trampling - including lots of jumping, fullweight head standing and genital trampling! Poor Jerome - it's a wonder he wasn't totally flat by the end of this video! (Duration 30m08s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: lingerie, nikki, trampling, pvc & fetish, dungeon, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 688.02 MB

Comment

• Sunbeds and Strap-Ons

Starring:
                WL1005

General:
                Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Sunbeds and Strap-Ons
                Size: 728.58 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:31:54, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

I thought I was being very kind by taking my slavegirl Rebekah on holiday with me but she has been assuming she was allowed to swim in my pool! Obviously this kind of behaviour can't be tolerated from a slavegirl and she has to be punished! First Rebekah is bent over the sunbed in the afternoon sunshine to have her bottom spanked until it is nice and pink, then the humiliation really begins... I sit on her face and she is made to pleasure me right there outside by the pool, before I remind her what a slut she is by getting into my strap-on harness and giving her a good hard shagging with my pink rubber cock. Rebekah is left in no doubt as to who is the boss by the time I have finished shagging her in the great outdoors! (Duration 31m54s)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords: strap-on, slave girl, topless, bikini, face sitting, nikki, rebekah, spanking & cp, outdoors.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 728.58 MB

Comment

• The Luchadore

Starring:
                  WL1006

General:
                  Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Luchadore
                  Size: 690.6 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:30:25, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A

Pompous luchadore L'Eclair's people have booked him a sparring partner for his training session. He is less than impressed to find out that they have booked me - a girl - to wrestle him! I soon make L'Eclair eat his words as I show him who's boss and demolish him with all my favourite wrestling holds! It must be pretty humiliating to be out-skilled by a blonde in a pink string bikini - especially when she gets you to kiss her ass! (Duration 30m25s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: wrestling, scissoring, smothering, bikini, face sitting, nikki, trampling, humiliating, sport, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 690.6 MB

Comment

• Sensually Fucked by Bailey Paige

Starring: Bailey Paige

General:
                    Name: SWEEFEM_Sensually Fucked by Bailey Paige
                    Size: 154.5 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:06:55, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bailey has Lance wrapped around her finger. She has him craving her strap-on. She makes him suck it on his knees before she puts him on the sofa with his ass up.

She loves fucking his ass. She makes him moan and beg for more while she sensually pounds him from behind.

Bailey sweetly tells Lance to flip over so she can jerk him off, and make him cum for what may be the last time ever...

to be continued...

STRAPON, FEMDOM, THIGH HIGH STOCKINGS, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BOOTS, SENSUAL FEMDOM

Category: STRAP-ON
                    Keywords: bailey paige, sensual strapon, sensual pegging, sensual femdom, sweet femdom, bailey paige femdom, bailey paige strapon, lance hart, shiny pantyhose, shiny tights, doc martins, dr martins.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 154.5 MB

Comment

• Time to Crush Your Balls

Starring: Bailey Paige

General:
                      Name: SWEEFEM_Time to Crush Your Balls
                      Size: 306.1 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:08:26, 5003 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 22 Khz

Bailey Paige is standing over her slave. He is wearing her panties and she's dangling her evil high heel boots over his balls, taunting him. "You won't be able to use these anymore after I'm done with you..."

She stands him up and tells him to spread his legs. She kicks him lightly at first, just to watch him tremble, then teases him sensually before going to town on his balls with some hard knees and kicks. She squeezes his nuts, looks into his eyes sweetly and laughs at his fear.

Bailey puts her slave on the floor, "I'm getting bored of just kicking you all the time. Maybe I should just stomp them and destroy them..."

He begs her but she keeps teasing him with her evil boots, then stomps down hard destroying his balls for good.

BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, CBT, BALL SQUEEZING, TORN PANTYHOSE, HIGH HEELED BOOTS, EMASCULATION

Category: BALLBUSTING
                      Keywords: bailey paige, bailey paige pantyhose, bailey paige femdom, bailey paige ballbusting, teasing ballbusting, castration, castrating, ball crushing, nut crushing, castrated, pantyhose ballbusting, pantyhose femdom, pantyhose cbt, lance hart.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 306.1 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X