• Join Cindi's Army

General:
    Name: AMG_Join Cindi's Army
    Format: mp4
    Size: 921.12 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:10:34, 11974 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Join Cindi's Army

If you are watching this video, you have been selected to be in General Cindi's Army unit. You obviously were not fit enough for the REAL army- but I am still going to put you to some good use. You are going to follow MY orders - as your new Commanding Officer - and buy a clip of MY choosing! (You will send me an email BEGGING me to assign you one, using my email address which I give you in this clip!) Then you will receive instructions on how to order custom videos directly from ME. As part of your training you will be ordered to worship my legs, ass and feet during this video. Once you watch this video you will agree to email me and beg for more orders.
    Lets face it, in the REAL army you need to follow orders and do WHATEVER youre told, right? Well, thats basically the same thing as being a SLAVE. So wouldnt it be WAY more fun to be in MY army and follow MY orders?? Of course it woulddownload now Private SLAVE! LOL

Categories: Financial Domination, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Legs, Foot Fetish, Mind Fuck

Girls:
    Princess Cindi

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: N/A
    Keywords: financial domination, femdom pov, men following orders, pov, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 921.12 MB

Comment

• We Don't Care 1

Starring: Bijou Steal, Jasmine

General:
      Name: CSFEM_We Don't Care 1
      Format: wmv
      Size: 96.92 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:04:01, 3297 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
      Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

We Don't Care 1
      Mistress Bijou and Mistress Jasmine have several things in common. They are beautiful, intelligent and they love to trample men. Wearing sexy high heels, the ladies inflict a lot of pain on their human carpet.

So much pain that he actually begs for mercy. Imagine that. Have you ever stepped on a carpet that begged for mercy? Mistress Bijou and Mistress Jasmine do it all the time. LOL Maybe you should volunteer for their next video.

Mistress:
      Bijou Steal, Mistress
      Jasmine, Miss

Category: TRAMPLING
      Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , BALL ABUSE , FOOT DOMINATION
      Keywords: jasmine , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , human ashtray , ballbusting , face kicking , face busting , face standing , bijou steal , ball busting , bijou

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 96.92 MB

Comment

• BRUTALLY CANED INTO SUBMISSION

Starring: Mistress Raven Rae

General:
        Name: DOMNATION_BRUTALLY CANED INTO SUBMISSION
        Size: 433.05 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:07:11, 8285 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Raven Rae continues on her path of correcting a slave with an attitude, but as it's turning out, his attitude has already changed drastically. He seems much more cooperative and submissive than he did 70 cane strikes ago. Although Mistress is pleased, she feels the sadistic need to continue on!

Mistress Raven has worked him through a hundred brutal strikes, but she still has more to offer. His nipples for instance, seem to be in need of a little attention, so why not brutally snap a cane on them and enjoy her slaves misery, or better yet cane his cock into total submission as she teases him about how small it is!

By the time that the Mistress is done brutalizing her woeful slave he will be more than cooperative, he will be submissive, brainwashed and afraid to ever display any male ego ever again. Just the way that Mistress intended!!! He will still be an idiot, but at least he will be a very conforming idiot!

Related Categories: BDSM, CANING, BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, CORPORAL BDSM.
        Keywords: mistress raven rae, bondage, caning, female domination, slave punishment, humiliation, female superiority, slave training, pain, female supremacy, corporal punishment, beat downs, bdsm, corporal discipline, whipping.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 433.05 MB

Comment

• Slave chokes on a cock

Starring:

General:
          Name: CRUAMAZ_Slave chokes on a cock
          Size: 380.73 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:09:41, 5298 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

He doesn't want to receive his punishment, because he can't suck a cock, not at all. The slightest bit in his mouth forces him to gag and cough. But of course Mistress Amanda loves his suffering, especially when he gags and spits everywhere because he wants to push the dildo out of his mouth. She can't let him escape, she will fuck his little mouth forcefull, no matter how hard he resists.

Related Categories: DILDO SUCKING , BDSM , FEMDOM
          Keywords: dildo sucking

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 380.73 MB

Comment

• SQUEAL FOR ME MY PET

Starring: Mistress Katarina

General:
            Name: DOMNATION_SQUEAL FOR ME MY PET
            Size: 642.76 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:07:47, 11403 Kbps, 1920x1080, 14.730 fps
            Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Princess Katarina is having her way with her little pain pet of a slave!

His nipples are already swollen and engorged, and now she's laying into his back and ass with one of her most lethal single tails! Strike after strike, her pet jumps and squeals, recoiling from the excruciating impact of her vicious strikes.

Katarina's pain pet's screams serve only to fuel Mistress' sadistic desires further. And her slave finds himself incarcerated in a hell for which there is no escape and no reprieve.

Related Categories: BDSM, WHIPPING, BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, CORPORAL BDSM.
            Keywords: mistress katarina, bondage, slave punishment, female domination, whipping, humiliation, female superiority, discipline, slave training, female supremacy, corporal punishment, pain and pleasure, bdsm, pain pet, pain puppet.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 642.76 MB

Comment

• A HUMAN CARPET UNDER MY STILETTOS

Starring: Mistress Bella Blackheart

General:
              Name: DOMNATION_A HUMAN CARPET UNDER MY STILETTOS
              Size: 247.69 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:06:08, 5520 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Beating this slave's ass does not bring Mistress Blackheart's sadistic soul enough pleasure, but her stiletto-heeled, black patent leather pumps make ideal weapons for another, more satisfying torment. Stark naked on his back on the cold, hard floor, the slave grimaces as she walks on his abdomen, stomach and chest, then cries out in terror as she digs into his throat with the sole of one shoe. Mistress stands with spike heels on his agony-distorted face, standing with all her weight on his right cheek while pressing the left into the floor.

She strides the length of his body, nailing his balls with one shoe. He screams. She ignores it. Blackheart is having too much fun. Steadying herself with both hands on a spreader bar suspended overhead, she dances on his -like carcass, making balletic movements on a single shoe. For an excruciating climax, she poses on one heel and digs deeply into his tender nipple.

Related Categories: BDSM, CORPORAL BDSM, BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, TRAMPLING.
              Keywords: mistress bella blackheart, bondage, objectification, female domination, discipline, cbt, female superiority, trampling, slave punishment, female supremacy, human carpet, slave training, bdsm, human furniture, ball.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 247.69 MB

Comment

• Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher

Starring:

General:
                Name: EVILWOMAN_Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher
                Size: 601.58 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:05:53, 14160 Kbps, 1918x1080, 30.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lesson number 1 - how to be a good fuck toy for your teacher. Sexy, brunette Goddess examine her student very deeply. Let's see what grade he will get!

Pegging, Strap-On
                Brunette Goddess, Female Strap-On, Girl School, Pegging, Petite, Stocking Fetish, Strap-on, Strap-on Blowjob, Strap-on Worship, Teacher Fetish,

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 601.58 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• The Dressmaker

CF1042

General:
                  Name: CF_The Dressmaker
                  Size: 705.24 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:30:55, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                  Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Victoria has paid dressmaker Antscha a small fortune to make her a special dress for her date tonight. She isn't happy when the dress doesn't fit properly and is completely seethrough! The powerful Hungarians have a sexy and extremely energetic apartment catfight, filled with scissoring, facesitting, bellypunching and lots more besides. If you like seeing sexy, blonde, extremely fit girls fighting then you will love this video! (Duration 30m55s)

Published Thursday 3rd of November 2011

Keywords: humiliating, topless, dresses and skirts, domestic, barefoot, panties, victoria, antscha, hotpants / booty shorts.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 705.24 MB

Comment

• Babeshow TV

CF1040

General:
                    Name: CF_Babeshow TV
                    Size: 674.6 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:29:35, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

As many of you will know, Emma is on the British babe TV chat channels most nights shaking her booty (and her phone) and is one of the most popular and professional girls in the business. She doesn't take kindly to new girl Chloe copying all her trademark moves and decides to show her who's boss on live TV in front of millions of viewers. Chloe is unceremoniously dragged from her couch and scissored and smothered into submission so that Emma can get back to taking her calls and working her sexy body! (Duration 29m36s)

Published Thursday 6th of October 2011

Keywords: humiliating, pvc & fetish, breast smothering, topless, heels, emma, boots, uniform, thong / g-string, chloe.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 674.6 MB

Comment

• Party on the Pony

Starring: Stevalia, Violet

General:
                      Name: CSFEM_Party on the Pony
                      Size: 155.85 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:06:28, 3293 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
                      Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Party on the Pony
                      If you love spontaneous pony play in a party atmosphere, you will love this clip. It opens with Mistress Violet getting into the mood for partying on her pony by first face slapping him and using him as her ashtray. This is very brief.

She mounts him on his shoulders and rides him into the dungeon where she selects a riding crop and really beats the inside of his thighs until they are well marked while pulling his hair and riding his shoulders. Then she slides into all-fours position and calls her friend Mistress Stevalia to join her for some double riding. They ride and party on the poor pony until he is completely exhausted.

Mistress:
                      Stevalia, Mistress
                      Violet, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
                      Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
                      Keywords: violet , reins , horse slavery , stevalia , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 155.85 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X