• Office Attire

CF1041

General:
    Name: CF_Office Attire
    Format: wmv
    Size: 692.25 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:30:21, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

New girl Jess West is the boss in our office and she doesn't approve of Chloe's slutty officewear and makes her opinions known. The girls are soon wrestling eachother out of their clothes on the office floor and end up completely naked, scissoring, facesitting and tussling with eachother until Jess has managed to exert her dominance. A very sexy debut from Jess, who really does have a killer body and moves to match! (Duration 30m21s)

Published Thursday 20th of October 2011

Keywords: humiliating, topless, dresses and skirts, lingerie, office, heels, boots, chloe, tights / pantyhose, stockings, jess.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 692.25 MB

Comment

• Suck the Cum Out of My Ass

Starring: Jasmine

General:
      Name: CSFEM_Suck the Cum Out of My Ass
      Size: 172.59 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:07:51, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
      Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Suck the Cum Out of My Ass
      Mistress Jasmine has just finished having sex with her lover. Her ass is full of his cum. She orders little jimmy out of the closet to lick and suck all the cum out of her ass. She rams her ass into jimmy's face and the deep cleaning begins... much against jimmy's desires. He hates licking cum.

Once her ass crack is nice and clean, Jasmine order jimmy on his back so se can sit on his face and get the cum literally sucked out of her asshole. She sits heavily on jimmy's face with no concern for him. Once she feels she is cleaned up enough, she orders jimmy to stroke his dick as she rubs her feet in his face.

She knows this drives jimmy wild. This will be his little reward for doing a good job of sucking all the cum out of her ass.

Mistress:
      Jasmine, Miss

Category: ASS WORSHIP
      Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
      Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , cum eating , cei , face riding , jerk off , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , young , pov , face sitting , cuckold , jasmine

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.59 MB

Comment

• A BRUTAL STRAPON DATE IN HOTEL ROOM

Starring:

General:
        Name: EVILWOMAN_A BRUTAL STRAPON DATE IN HOTEL ROOM
        Format: mp4
        Size: 283.76 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:02:47, 14111 Kbps, 1080x1918, 30.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

This slut flew to Berlin for the opportunity to serve me in a session. I have dominated him before and he is now totally addicted to me.
        Just because he is one of my regular slaves does not mean I will be gentle with him. Before the session I did not bother to ask him about his fetishes or desires and this slave had the audacity to question me and answer back during the session.
        I love giving pain and denying sluts their pleasure but I enjoy it even more when they annoy me.
        I was angry and unleashed my anger on the slave. I told him that every fetish he enjoys I will do to him so **** that he will no longer enjoy it.
        This is the hardest strap-on fucking that this slave has ever experienced and the **** is extreme. I handcuffed the slaves arms behind his back which made him to cry out in pain whilst I fucked him mercilessly.
        I bent him over the bed before getting him onto the bed so I could ride him from on top, treating him like a filthy whore.
        This is hardcore, this is extreme. It is savage, brutal strap-on fucking with the aim of breaking him.
        This is a REAL authentic session, do you think you can handle it?

Pegging, Strap-On
        Female Strap-On, Huge Strap-On, Mistress, Pegging, POV Pegging, Strap-on, Strap-on Goddess, Strap-on Worship,

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 283.76 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Revenge for everything

Starring:

General:
          Name: CRUAMAZ_Revenge for everything
          Size: 456.75 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:12:23, 4953 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Margo in black mini skirt, black top with a pair of black boots and his slave in the red room, having a nice afternoon together. The slave in laying on the spanking bench as usual, he is tied down and his trousers are down to his ankles, revealing his ass that is full of marks from the previous punishments. Margo grabs her cane and strokes the slave's ass with it forcefully to give out everything that makes her annoyed.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
          Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CANING, SPANKING F/M, SPANKING.
          Keywords: caning.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 456.75 MB

Comment

• Awans za strapon PL

Starring:

General:
            Name: EVILWOMAN_Awans za strapon PL
            Size: 787.53 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:07:44, 14102 Kbps, 1918x1080, 30.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mój pracownik stara się o awans. Zapraszam go do gabinetu na rozmowę. Jestem bardzo wymagającą szefową, a kandydatów jest sporo... Co zrobi ten pracownik, żeby to własnie on został wybrany na mojego osobistego asystenta? Czy zrobi WSZYSTKO, żeby nim zostać? Czy zdecyduje się pójść na skróty i zdobyć moją sympatię przez spełnianie moich nietypowych, erotycznych zachcianek?

Pegging, Strap-On
            Brunette Goddess, Female Strap-On, Office Blowjob, Office Fantasy, Pegging, Stockings, Strap-on, Strap-on Worship,

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 787.53 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Szvetlana's brutal session part 2

Starring:

General:
              Name: CRUAMAZ_Szvetlana's brutal session part 2
              Size: 411.78 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:09:43, 5726 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

The slave is being prepared for the second part of his punishment on this hot summer day. The first was a brutal whipping and now a good caning follows. Mistress Szvetlana gatheres all her force and starts stroking his ugly ass with her cruel cane. She is very hard and her strokes are pouring down on his ass one by one, so she gets very hot meanwhile, she has to open her top.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
              Related Categories: CANING , EXTREME DOMINATION , FEMDOM
              Keywords: caning

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 411.78 MB

Comment

• Turbo Kickboxing Your Cock And Balls!

Starring: Alexis Grace

General:
                Name: Turbo Kickboxing Your Cock And Balls!
                Size: 273.35 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:04:43, 7886 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

This Turbo kickboxing instructor wants to try out her moves on your cock and balls. She gets a great workout using your manhood as a kickbag.

Category: BALLBUSTING
                Related Categories: CBT, POWERFUL WOMAN, WORKOUT.
                Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 273.35 MB

Comment

• Homework Trade

Starring: Araneae & Edward
                  FB1182

General:
                  Name: FSBITCH_Homework Trade
                  Size: 490.18 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:21:32, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                  Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Hot redhead Araneae agrees to write Edward's dissertation for him - in return for being allowed to sit on his face whilst she does it! She smothers and squashes him beneath her, enjoying making him squirm for air. (Duration 21m32s)

Published Thursday 6th of June 2013

Keywords: dresses and skirts, domestic, uniform, thong / g-string, araneae, school.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 490.18 MB

Comment

• Pretty Things You've Bought Me

Starring: Goddess Roxanne

General:
                    Name: GFD_Pretty Things You've Bought Me
                    Size: 49.45 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:05:24, 1204 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Roxanne is looking as sexy as ever with her cute pigtails, wearing only a pretty pink bra and panty set while she sits on her bed, surrounded by all of the pretty things you've bought her. She knows how badly you want to see her in all of the sexy bras and panties you paid for so she generously lets you smell the panties she wore yesterday. It is your job to spoil her rotten and to worship her beautiful feet. Smell her soft, bare soles and watch her dangle her feet and wiggle her toes while you stroke your cock, only looking because you aren't allowed to touch. Follow her jerk off instructions while you admire her perfection.

Category: FOOT FETISH
                    Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.
                    Keywords: roxanne rae.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 49.45 MB

Comment

• Tae Kwon Do With Boot Kicks!

Starring: Ziva Fey

General:
                      Name: Tae Kwon Do With Boot Kicks!
                      Size: 727.51 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:12:20, 8031 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

what happens when a tae kwon do martial artist like Ziva Fey decides she wants to slam your balls with her boots? You get a ballbusting that you won't soon forget!

Category: BALLBUSTING
                      Related Categories: CBT, EXTREME DOMINATION.
                      Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 727.51 MB
                      Last edited by stachoo; 03-23-2024, 05:35.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X