Starring: Nikki & Robert
    FB1184

General:
    Name: FSBITCH_Smotherslave
    Format: wmv
    Size: 699.97 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:30:40, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nikki crushes her smotherslave Robert's face hard beneath her in this sexy femdom facesitting clip. He begins in the smotherbox, his face at her mercy as the lingerie-clad Mistress gives him some really testing smothers, and bounces up and down hard on his face. Then he's removed from the smotherbox to continue his test - this time experiencing Nikki's full weight as she lowers herself down onto him from above, giving him every pound of her weight time and time again. If you like your facesitting hard and merciless, this is the clip for you! (Duration 30m40s)

Published Thursday 20th of June 2013

Keywords: lingerie, smotherbox, restraint / bondage, boots, nikki, dungeon, thong / g-string, pvc & fetish.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 699.97 MB

Comment

• See Saw Ballbusting and CBT Cinderblock Trampling And Crushing!

Starring: Princess Ava,Sablique Von Lux

General:
      Name: See Saw Ballbusting and CBT Cinderblock Trampling And Crushing!
      Format: mp4
      Size: 512.08 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:09:04, 7684 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

supermodel Beauty Princess Ava and amazon sadist Sablique Von Lux take turns see sawing your cock and balls with relentless kicks to your manhood. They then put your man meat on a cinder block and crush and trample your testicles and penis with their heels. After smashing and trampling them against the block they pick you up again and see saw you all over again.

Category: BALLBUSTING
      Related Categories: CBT, POWERFUL WOMAN, AMAZONS.
      Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 512.08 MB

Comment

• Used in the Smotherbox

Starring: Becky & Ryan
        FB1183

General:
        Name: FSBITCH_Used in the Smotherbox
        Format: wmv
        Size: 674.22 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:29:33, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
        Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Becky has got Ryan right where she wants him - in her smotherbox, ready to have his face used for her enjoyment! She bounces and grinds on his face until she has reached her climax using her trapped sub's nose! Lots of great facesitting and smothering and perfect verbal from PVC-clad Becky. (Duration 29m33s)

Published Thursday 13th of June 2013

Keywords: dresses and skirts, smotherbox, restraint / bondage, boots, dungeon, becky, thong / g-string, pvc & fetish.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 674.22 MB

Comment

• Scrambled eggs by Jasmine Mendez

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
          Name: JASMMEND_Scrambled eggs by Jasmine Mendez
          Size: 758.49 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:14:47, 6975 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Custom: I placed an add locking for a fan to be part of a video with me. The theme was a Bitchy boss who has massive size 11 feet and the employe is scared of her big feet and long toes. He says I could destroy his balls, cock and ass with my powerful feet and I reply well Thats not my problem and laugh.. We start shooting and the sub is in severe pain after the first 2 blows to the balls. It was his first TIme on film but he should of known better then to sign up for a ball bust and not expect pain. With every blow the sub looks like he is going to .

He Tries to quit the clip every 5m but i edited that out. I had a great time kicking this little bitches balls over and over and watching him almost cry. I hate when people waste my time... he ran out of the shoot like a little baby at the very end when I told um I had to kick um one last time, said he had an emergency phone call he had to take and never returned lol.. FUcking loser

Category Ballbusting
          Related Categories Ball Stomping, Ballbusting, Brat Girls, Domination, Foot Domination
          Keywords Jasmine,Ballbusting,Ball,Brat,Domination,Foot,Femd om,Feet,Stomping,Kicking,Sub,Bitch

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 758.49 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Perv lesson

General:
            Name: JASMMEND_Perv lesson
            Size: 629.69 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:12:21, 6931 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 186 Kbps, 44 Khz

Custom: ( outfit :jeans, boots, leather gloves, sleeveless top that shows off your lovely breasts) and a tiny guy that you tower over (the smaller the better). Jasmine catches him rummaging through her closet and she's really pissed off. First, she grabs him by the ear and verbally humiliates him. Then she tie his hands behind his back and begin to slap him around. followed with more verbally taunting and humiliation while squeezing his face in one hand and squeezing his balls with the other. She then untie his hands, toss him to the ground and straddle him while delivering more hard slaps. You remove your boots and step on his face firmly with your bare foot while laughing at him. Then, you finish up by pinning his shoulders under and slapping him with forehands and backhands while continuing to laugh at him. ( can't say I didn't have fun with this .. )

Category: DOMINATION
            Related Categories: SISSY SLUTS, FOOT SMELLING, HUMILIATION, TABOO, BALLBUSTING.
            Keywords: jasmine, humiliation, domination, sissy, asian, slapping, tied, foot, boots, taunting, dominatrix, step-sister, ball.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 629.69 MB

Comment

• Locked for the Week

Starring: Goddess Jasmine

General:
              Name: GFD_Locked for the Week
              Size: 54.53 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:06:42, 1064 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Jasmine's brother's best friend is in town for the week. After spending a drunken night with the beautiful brunette, he wakes up to find his cock in a cock cage, locked up tight in chastity. He was being a drunken jerk so she decided to punish him. He begs her to remove it, but she informs him that he's going to be locked up for the entire duration of his visit. If he wants her to remove it then he is going to have to do exactly as she says. To start, she has him kneel before her and kiss her beautiful, sweaty bare feet. Will he worship her feet, licking and kissing them so she'll set him free or remain in chastity?

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
              Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION.
              Keywords: jasmine wolfe.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 54.53 MB

Comment

• trample to pass out

General:
                Name: JASMMEND_trample to pass out
                Size: 492.35 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:09:33, 7002 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Custom clip : coming back home only to find that the little Chinese bitch cleaned very little while I was gonna. This Chinese bitch came all the way from china to serve me and he is deffinetelly not getting off easy. Little does he know just how much jasmine Mendez loves to find excuses to trample and hurt him. In a matter of second this Chinese slave in on the ground being trampled by Jasmine and Bratty Latin Silvia. Few minutes in jasmine stands on his throat and releases pressure before he . Watch the slave almost pass out and shake as he comes too.. Lol

Category: TRAMPLING
                Related Categories: STOMPING, HUMILIATION, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING.
                Keywords: trampling, stomping, ball, human furniture, brat, bitch, goddess, trample, slave, chocking, ballbusting, suffocating, silvia, ball.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 492.35 MB

Comment

• Massage Bait and Switch

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

General:
                  Name: GFD_Massage Bait and Switch
                  Size: 68.11 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:08:28, 1050 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Jamie is about to get a massage and plans to make some money while doing so. She strips down to nothing but a red lace thong then lays on the table for the masseuse. She has him start the massage by oiling up and rubbing her feet, which he just can't help but to admire as she wiggles them in his face. She then teasingly rubs his cock through her pants with her feet, feeling how hard he's getting. After urging him to drop his pants, he pulls out his hard cock so she can wrap her feet around it, sliding it between her toes before hugging it between her arches for a hot foot job. However, if he wants to keep his job he has to pay up!

Category: FOOT FETISH
                  Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTJOBS, FOOT WORSHIP, TOEJOBS.
                  Keywords: jamie valentine.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 68.11 MB

Comment

• The Hitman and Her!

Starring:
                    LB0053

General:
                    Name: LETHBITCH_The Hitman and Her!
                    Size: 450.38 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:30:04, 2058 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps