• The Importance of Being Earnest

CF1043

General:
    Name: CF_The Importance of Being Earnest
    Format: wmv
    Size: 693.5 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:30:25, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Dee and Rebekah have got parts in a play, and are having a read-through, but thespian Dee doesn't think Rebekah is taking her performance seriously enough and a catfight breaks out! The scantily clad girls grapple on the living room floor until some decorum has been restored to proceedings! Lots of sexy scissoring and smothering in this hot video. (Duration 30m25s)

Published Thursday 17th of November 2011

Keywords: dresses and skirts, lingerie, domestic, heels, rebekah, stockings, dynamo.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 693.5 MB

Comment

• Pony Races At The Mean Girl Manor

General:
      Name: AMG_Pony Races At The Mean Girl Manor
      Format: mp4
      Size: 517.25 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:05:56, 11963 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Pony Races At The Mean Girl Manor

Princess Cindi and I are just giddy about our idea to have a slave-pony racing contest. We have our incredible bodies in these sexy riding outfits to torment - and motivate! - the slaves, and are having so much fun that we plan on making a new sport out of this at Mean Girl Manor! To motivate the slaves even FURTHER, we tell them that the losing slave will be locked up outside in its cage without food or water for 3 days. Haha. That seemed to get these slaves highly motivated to actually race around the Manor grounds as fast as possible- as if their lives depended on it! (Because it just might! Haha!) Their poor knees got a little tore up while scurrying around the yard, but we didn't care. We were laughing too hard and smacking their asses with our riding crops. We REALLY don't care about their stupid slave-knees. I guess this is a good example of slaves really embracing the fact that they are just an1ma1s to us... actually BELOW an1ma1s, really! We don't even care about their lives. All we care about is how fast we are going and how much FUN we are having!!!
      Let us know if you like this clip (by BUYING it, of course- duh!) and maybe we will film more of our future pony races at The Manor! It was pretty fun for us...

Girls:
      Princess Bella
      Princess Cindi

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
      Related Categories: PONYBOYS, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, PONYPLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
      Keywords: bella, cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 517.25 MB

Comment

• Cock In Agony

Starring: Mistress Monika

General:
        Name: BBCHICKS_Cock In Agony
        Size: 217.92 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:12:02, 2400 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
        Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 217.92 MB

Comment

• LOCKTOBER 2021 PART 1 feat AstroDomina

General:
          Name: ASTRODOMINA_LOCKTOBER 2021 PART 1 feat AstroDomina
          Size: 660.86 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:11:38, 7615 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

The leaves are turning orange, which can only mean one thing. It's Locktober! Goddess Sydney wants to make sure you're ready to observe this occasion and go under completely lockdown under her control. Do you have what it takes to be her denied little disciplined slave for the month? Well, she's going to find out right now by making you prove yourself in this multipart series.

First of all, obviously you're going to need a cock cage. You have to lock yourself up in it and then mail her the key (address at the end of this video). She's going to start with keeping you in there for three days. But she's not completely ungiving. She's going to allow you to have one single orgasm before you go in, to start things off fresh. So get ready to cum to her while she instructs you.

She decides to help you out even, and puts on one of her large black strap-ons so she can demonstrate exactly how she wants you to jerk. She's going to make sure you blow your entire load so there's nothing left in your balls and that's when your chastity sentence will start. So get ready bitch, do as your Goddess says and start your locktober off right!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: CHASTITY
          Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , STRAP-ON , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , TEASE & DENIAL , LATEX
          Keywords: asian goddess , asian dominatrix , asian princess , astrodomina , cock cage , chastity , locktober , latex , strap-on , female domination , female supremacy , cock tease , joi , jerk off instruction , femdom pov

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 660.86 MB

Comment

• GAG ON MY COCK feat AstroDomina

General:
            Name: ASTRODOMINA_GAG ON MY COCK feat AstroDomina
            Size: 728.36 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:12:23, 7887 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Training to become my perfect slave has many challenges. Today you will learn to love my cock while in chastity.

It's almost bedtime, so you know what that means. Sydney has come to put you to bed and say goodnight, but before she does, she's decided to put you in chastity. She doesn't want any accidents now, as she knows you tend to have wandering hands at night. She locks you up nice and tight and sticks the key in her bra.

But that's not all you get before bed. She's also decides she's going to train that sissy mouth of yours. You see that huge red strap-on she's wearing? That's what she's going to train you with. Just watching her stroke it with her gloves is already turning you on and making that cock cage feel nice and tight. She tells you how she's going to fuck your face and wants to watch you deep throat and gag on it.

Get that pretty mouth ready sissy, she's definitely going to make you prove your worth tonight. Maybe if you suck her cock really deep and make her happy she'll make this a regular bedtime ritual.. Open wide bitch!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: STRAP-ON
            Related Categories: POV STRAP-ON, FEMDOM POV, SISSY TRAINING, DILDO SUCKING, SISSY SLUTS.
            Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, strap-on, female strap-on, strap-on training, sissy, sissy pov, femdom pov, female domination, humiliation, chasitty, dildo fetish, strap-on fetish

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 728.36 MB

Comment

• Cock Selfie!

Starring: Mistress Kawa

General:
              Name: BBCHICKS_Cock Selfie!
              Size: 212.12 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 212.12 MB

Comment

• Cock Jerked Off and Beaten

Starring: Mistress Pip

General:
                Name: BBCHICKS_Cock Jerked Off and Beaten
                Size: 243.88 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:06:19, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 243.88 MB

Comment

• Caned Crybaby

Starring:

General:
                  Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-07-11#Caned Crybaby##
                  Size: 574.45 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:09:57, 7928 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

My method of caning is straightforward: I cane you, you hurt a lot. In most ideal circumstances, you would cry a lot. You would be unable to hide your ass, entirely vulnerable to my big stick, and I would strike your bum continuously until you're on the verge of breaking.

It's my penchant for pain. I like it. I need it. And goddamn, do I love hitting men with big sticks.

Today, I have two different sticks: a thin bamboo switch and a thick wooden cane. I'm particularly eager to try the wooden cane as I have been told by the headmistress that it is her most painful cane. The combination of it being simultaneously light but thick, rectangular-shaped, and quite long make it easy to see why it would hurt so much.

I warm my slave up with caning strokes from the bamboo rod, and then excitedly move on to the wooden cane. The bamboo is put in between the slave's neck and suspended arms, and as while I am hitting him with the wood, he has the veracity to actually bend my bamboo rod!

You know what that means. More strokes. As if I needed any reason.

Features: caning, classic caning, corporal punishment, spanking, femdom, female domination, whipping (because you slaves seem to enjoy calling caning "whipping" even though they are two different things), corporal punishment, slave training, judicial caning, leather fetish, corset, knee high boots, red lipstick

Category: CANING
                  Related Categories: CLASSIC CANING, CORPORAL BDSM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
                  Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian goddess, asian corporal punishment, asian caning, asian whipping, judicial caning, female supremacy, leather mistress, leather fetish, strict mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 574.45 MB

Comment

• Classic Domme Whipping

Starring:

General:
                    Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-07-17#Classic Domme Whipping##
                    Size: 530.44 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:09:12, 7925 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

The kiss of my singletail on my slave's back. Watching him utterly unable to do anything about it, strung up to the St. Andrew's cross. Red strokes bloom onto his back, each whip stroke landing only to inflict more pain.

I love it. I love watching him moan while my whip slashes his skin, and I love watching him take it for me. Knowing that he is enduring this suffering for me makes me feel powerful. And making me feel powerful turns me on.

This is a classic Domme whipping as it should be - slave unable to fight back, and me strutting around, giving him what he deserves.

Features: whipping, corporal punishment, classic BDSM, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, submissive/slave training, latex gown, rubber fetish

Category: WHIPPING
                    Related Categories: CORPORAL BDSM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BDSM.
                    Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian goddess, slave training, sub training, female supremacy, asian supremacy, white slave, whipped slave, singletail, single tail.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 530.44 MB

Comment

• The Gymkhana

CF1044

General:
                      Name: CF_The Gymkhana
                      Size: 696.33 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:30:32, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                      Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Tally ho! Chloe and AJ are in the boot room preparing for the gymkhana and both want to win the competition. AJ doesn't appreciate Chloe's overconfidence and decides that she may be well turned out at the moment, but after half an hour of being thrown around the boot room floor she will look a bit less smart! Chloe gets completely dominated by skilled wrestler AJ, who puts her in all kinds of holds and pins until she is completely broken and in no fit state to walk away, let alone ride a horse! The girls look awesome in their tight jodhpurs and boots. (Duration 30m32s)

Published Thursday 1st of December 2011

Keywords: humiliating, topless, breast smothering, barefoot, boots, chloe, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, aj.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 696.33 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X