Format: mp4
      Size: 272.37 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:07:16, 4964 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
      Audio: AAC, 264 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's my birthday, and I only want three things:

1. Hang out and chill
      2. Have a lot of sex
      3. Make boys cry (obviously)

And you know Step-Daddy gets what Step-Daddy wants.

So did my slave think I was actually going to fuck him? Did he think I was going to ride his cock? Did he think he was going to cum like a man?

No, that would be far too nice for me. Why would I ever treat him like a man?

Sure, I'm going to fuck him. I'm going to fuck his pussy hole. I'm going to fingerbang him and open him up, After all, what good is a hole if it's not getting filled? And what good is a slave if he's not crying?

With my slave tied down to the bondage bench, of course I was planning on invading that asshole of his.

Features: slut training, anal training, anal fingering, fingerbanging, submissive sluts, male bondage, pegging/strap-on (kinda but not really), anal stretching, leather restraints, leather bondage, chains

Category: SLUT TRAINING
      Related Categories: PEGGING, STRAP-ON, ANAL, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, BONDAGE MALE.
      Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, leather restraints, leather bondage, anal training, strict bondage, bondage device.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 272.37 MB

Comment

• Re-living The Abuse

General:
        Name: AMG_Re-living The Abuse
        Size: 1.14 GB
        Video: avc1, 00:13:20, 11993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
        Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Re-living The Abuse

Rodea and I are sitting at table watching my videos on the computer. I Have 2 slaves suffering under the bench- one under each side so legs dig into them! Our feet and shoes are in their faces while we watch real videos and laugh- totally forgetting about the slaves underneath Us!

Girls:
        Goddess Rodea
        Princess Cindi

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
        Related Categories: FOOT HUMILIATION, SHOEPLAY, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP.
        Keywords: cindi, rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.14 GB

Comment

• Cooking For Date Night FULL

Starring: Summer Hart

General:
          Name: SWEEFEM_Cooking For Date Night FULL
          Size: 309.42 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:23:04, 1835 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 33 Kbps, 22 Khz

Summer Hart is waiting for Lance Hart to cook her dinner for date night. He's in the kitchen wearing heals and stockings under his apron to look sexy for her. Summer doesn't care about dinner, she just wants to fuck.

Summer struts into the kitchen wearing a one piece with black pantyhose and a pink strap-on cock. She gets Lance on his knees and makes him suck her cock before she bends him over the counter, pulls up his skirt and slides into his ass.

She pounds him from behind, then turns him around and makes him spread his legs so he can look at her while she fucks his ass and squeezes his balls, making him ooze pre-cum.

"Did you want to cum?" She asks him with a tight grip on his balls. "Maybe later."

Summer struts off to the bed room.

Summer Hart seduced Lance into the bedroom. He's worshiping her feet over her black pantyhose when she summons him onto her pink cock. He climbs on top of her like a slut and rides her pink cock while she slaps and squeezes his balls.

Summer strokes Lance's cock while he rides her. If he wants to cum, it's going be with her cock all the way in his ass. He begs her to let him cum, and eventually she makes him explode his cum all over her big tits.

Category: BBW
          Related Categories: PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, LEOTARD FETISH, BIG TITS, STRAP-ON, FEMALE DOMINATION.
          Keywords: summer hart, summer hart fucking, summer hart sex, summer hart tits, summer hart pantyhose, summer hart leotard, leotard pantyhose, pantyhose pegging, summer hart strapon, strapon, lance hart, big tits.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 309.42 MB

Comment

• Bigger than yours

Starring:

General:
            Name: MISSTRISH_Bigger than y0urs
            Size: 42.95 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:07:11, 698 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 42.95 MB

Comment

• Stomped and Swallowed - Part I

Starring:

General:
              Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-08-02#Stomped and Swallowed - Part I##
              Size: 249.36 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:06:21, 5357 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
              Audio: AAC, 119 Kbps, 44 Khz

Walking all over men feels right. Symbolically, I view it as how I live my life. And literally, it's so delightful to step all over their squishy little insides and feel them groan and moan underneath me.

Especially when I'm walking all over a bitch in bondage. With my slave strapped down to the floor underneath me, he's physically unable to move away from me. He has no choice but to bear my weight on his body while I hop back and forth from his chest to his stomach. And after all, if I'm so tiny, it shouldn't be that hard, should it?

My bare little feet trample all over his body, flattening him out like a pancake. I hop as high as I can on his belly until he feels like he's going to explode underneath me. And the entire time, he knows that he's nothing more than the bitch I walk all over.

Features: trampling, body busting, foot worship, foot domination, crush, foot humiliation, femdom, female domination, male bondage, strict leather restraints

Category: TRAMPLING
              Related Categories: BODY BUSTING, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, CRUSH, FOOT HUMILIATION.
              Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, trample slave, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, male bondage, leather bondage, strict bondage, bondage slave.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 249.36 MB
              Last edited by stachoo; 11-10-2023, 04:11.

Comment

• Cock Whipping In The Stable

Starring: Isabella

General:
                Name: BBCHICKS_Cock Whipping In The Stable
                Size: 256.26 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:06:38, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 256.26 MB

Comment

• Stop-N-Go Tribute Game

Starring: AstroDomina,Ellie Idol

General:
                  Name: ASTRODOMINA_Stop-N-Go Tribute Game
                  Size: 479.59 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:10:51, 6005 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

NOTE: Before watching the video, make sure to have both our clip stores up and ready 4 tribute! and I decided to revolutionize the world of financial domination by making a game of wanking and paying. There's a reason why we're both wearing two different gloves. Black gloves for "GO" and red ones for "STOP". This is a pretty simple game so listen up paypig. When I raise my black gloves, that means you are allowed to jerk, beat, wank, stroke your dick as Ellie and I tease and seduce you. But as soon as she raises her red gloves, you will stop and tribute us each on our clip stores. The process will repeat over and over again. In the end, you are not allowed to cum until you fulfill the tributes we want. Just listen and follow the instructions to survive this game. Ready bacon?

Category: JOI
                  Related Categories: MASTURBATION GAMES, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MONEY FETISH, GLOVE FETISH.
                  Keywords: asian, asian goddess, asian princess, female domination, femdom pov, female supremacy, femdom, domination, double domination, findom, paypig, cash, humiliation, ripoff, masturbation instruction.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 479.59 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Long riding crop

Starring:

General:
                    Name: CRUAMAZ_Long riding crop
                    Size: 376.88 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:10:37, 4759 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

There is nothing more annoying than arriving home from a good night out and finding your slave laying on the sofa, relaxing, watching some film on his laptop, when he should be doing the laundry or cooking late ninght dinner for his mistress. So when Mistress Ariel sees him, she gets so annoyed, that she grabs her riding crop, makes the slave drop his clothes and bend over. Then she gives him a good amount of punishment, until he screams.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                    Related Categories: CANING , FEMDOM
                    Keywords: ariel

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 376.88 MB

Comment

• A Lesson In Professionalism

CF1051

General:
                      Name: CF_A Lesson In Professionalism
                      Format: wmv
                      Size: 712.77 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:31:13, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                      Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nurse Nikki is in big trouble with the Matron Becky for her slack timekeeping and general lack of effort. Becky runs a tight ship and there isn't room for a lazy nurse on her team. Nikki's reprimand comes in a very physical form as Becky wrestles her down on the medical room floor, scissoring, smothering and twisting her body into all kinds of stress positions. Nikki gets a very thorough reminder as to who she needs to keep happy in the hospital from now on! (Duration 31m13s)

Published Thursday 8th of March 2012

Keywords: dresses and skirts, lingerie, heels, nikki, uniform, thong / g-string, panties, stockings, becky.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 712.77 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X