• YOUR COCK IN MY CAGE

Starring: Princess Seva

General:
    Name: DOMNATION_YOUR COCK IN MY CAGE
    Format: mp4
    Size: 56.55 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:08:37, 780 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Princess Seva has a chastity slave that she genuinely enjoys tormenting! Even the slightest act of disobedience will result in her slave suffering an additional 2 weeks of chastity. She simply loves watching the desperation and urgency build up, so that she can simply turn him away again.
    This slave has gone two weeks without a release, and his genitals are hypersensitive to the touch. He cannot achieve an erection in his chastity device without it being extremely painful for him. The Princess knows that he loves her feet, especially in her shiny black patent leather Stilettos, so she uses her feet to drive him insane with desire.
    His testicles full to the bursting point, Seva squeezes, twists and pulls them without mercy. His only assurance is that he will find no release until his behavior is satisfactory to his Princess. He knows that this will happen no time soon, and that she will continue to torment him until he is in a frenzied state and then she will push even harder.

Category: ORGASM DENIAL
    Related Categories: BDSM, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, FOOT DOMINATION.
    Keywords: princess seva, brat princess, orgasm denial, female domination, brat girls, orgasm control, female supremacy, foot domination, slave training, female superiority, chastity, humiliation, femdom, cock cage, high heels.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 56.55 MB

Comment

• Squeezing your balls dry

Starring: Alpha Diva

General:
      Name: VAR_Squeezing y0ur balls dry
      Size: 674.24 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:11:35, 7924 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Feeling my hand grip so hard on your balls while I slap you. Its making you want to jack off harder and harder. Making you edge for me while you wait for my cum countdown. I will squeeze your balls dry and take every drop of cum out of them

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
      Related Categories: COCK TEASE, LAUGHING, FINGER NAIL FETISH, CUM COUNTDOWN, BALLBUSTING POV.
      Keywords: couple bdsm, edging, real dominatrix, corporal punishment, joi, boot domination, laughing, sissy, pvc, alphadiva, anal, leather, alexaalphadiva1, strapon, mind fuck.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 674.24 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Taking a New Lover

Starring: Goddess Alexis Rodriguez

General:
        Name: GFD_Taking a New Lover
        Size: 49.47 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:05:49, 1114 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Alexis is you gorgeous wife and is looking as sexy as ever as she browses through photos of other guys on her phone, enjoying a glass of wine and dangling her high heel from her foot as she does so. When she stumbles across a photo of a guy she finds attractive, she decides that she is going to take on a new lover, and there's nothing you can do about it. She is going to fuck him and let him enjoy her pussy in ways you never could, all while you sit at home like a pathetic little wimp, locked up in chastity. From now on, you will only be permitted to cum with her feet, worshiping her soles and toes as she pleases.

Category: FOOT FETISH
        Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, CUCKOLDING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEET JOI.
        Keywords: masturbation instruction, chastity, joi, jerk off instruction, femdom, pov, foot worship, footslave, alexis rodrigez, goddess alexis, humiliation, goddess worship, small penis humiliation, sph.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 49.47 MB

Comment

• Alternative Position

Starring: Jessica & Edward
          FB1193

General:
          Name: FSBITCH_Alternative Position
          Format: wmv
          Size: 469 MB
          Video: WMV3, 00:20:37, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
          Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Interviewer Jessica isn't sure Edward's CV is strong enough for the vacancy she is recruiting for, but she has another position in mind which she thinks he'd be perfect at! The role in question is as a human chair, and the position is beneath her delicious bottom! Edward is smothered into Jessica's pretty satin thong as she facesits him to her heart's content! (Duration 20m37s)

Published Thursday 22nd of August 2013

Keywords: dresses and skirts, heels, office, jessica, thong / g-string.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 469 MB

Comment

• FEED MY SADISTIC APPETITE

Starring: Madam Quinn Helix

General:
            Name: DOMNATION_FEED MY SADISTIC APPETITE
            Size: 982.94 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:07:49, 17433 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

With her slave bound and helpless before her, Madame Quinn Helix is one hundred percent in control, as evidenced by the way she manhandles and punishes her devoted minion. Brandishing a severe leather crop, each strike is agonizing as it falls hard against his ass cheeks.

Within mere seconds, both butt cheeks are bruised, welted and lacerated from her relentless assault. He begs for a reprieve, but his begging only inspires her to punish him further. There is no end in sight for this devotee, as Madam Quinn's appetite for pain and anguish is virtually limitless.

Category: BEATDOWNS
            Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL BDSM, BONDAGE, WHIPPING, BDSM.
            Keywords: madam quinn helix, bdsm, corporal punishment, female domination, bondage, beat downs, female supremacy, discipline, slave training, female superiority, slave punishment, humiliation, femdom, whipping, pain pett.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 982.94 MB

Comment

• Know Your Owner, Part 2

Starring:

General:
              Name: MAS_Know Your Owner, Part 2
              Size: 283.59 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:05:23, 7186 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Punishment from Lady Edyn and Goddess Katy tends to be swift. So when this slave fails the guess their scent game, they immediately decide to make him suffer. Sure the scent game is all but impossible for a slave to win but that doesn't matter, he will suffer the wrath of their heels and shocker for not recognizing their shoe stink.

Category: FEMDOM
              Related Categories: FEMDOM
              Keywords: FEMDOM

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 283.59 MB

Comment

• Hard faceslapping and spitting of my pussy boyfriend

Starring:

General:
                Name: EVILWOMAN_Hard faceslapping and spitting of my pussy boyfriend
                Size: 339.63 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:07:41, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

My pussy boyfriend left big mess while I was off from home. I'm back and now I need to punish his laziness with hard faceslaps, spitting and licking my shoes. He has a privilige to kiss my latex too, even if he doesn't deserve it!

Category: FEMDOM
                Related Categories: SPITTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SLAPPING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, LATEX.
                Keywords: femdom, mistress, spitting, female domination, verbal humiliation, spit roast, latex, humiliation, spit, leggins, face slapping, evil woman, high heels, shoe worship.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 339.63 MB

Comment

• Slave Dick Crushed For Fun!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
                  Name: JASMMEND_Slave Dick Crushed For Fun!
                  Size: 166.8 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:09:59, 2006 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Custom Details I Followed: You would be standing on a table wearing a pair of sling back heels, you would have a slave behind you with his balls trapped between the heel of your foot and the inside of your heels while he is worshiping your magnificent ass.----- Cant say I didn't have fun with this custom clip. I used one of my local slaves that had never been on camera before.. He thought he was coming over for a normal cleaning day at my house until me and my girl friend told him to get naked, Slave was so excited to worship my ass he almost died , never in a million years did he think he was going to end up on video.. "Surprise Ted" ( JUST ANOTHER DAY AT MY HOUSE) For WMV CLICK Slave Dick Crushed For Fun! WMV FOR IPAD CLICK Slave Dick Crushed For Fun!

Category: BRAT GIRLS
                  Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, CBT, BALLBUSTING, TRAMPLING, DOMINATION.
                  Keywords: slave, ball stomping, cbt, trampling, stop, domination, brat, orgasm denial, legs, crush, high heels, calf, dick, goddess worship.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 166.8 MB

Comment

• Forced to be Bi

Starring: Nikki, Mistress T, Cumslut & Spunky
                    WL1093

General:
                    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Forced to be Bi
                    Format: wmv
                    Size: 355.57 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:15:39, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Isn't it terrible when you can't satisfy your girlfriend because you prematurely ejaculate? Or because you have a tiny dick? Well, those are the problems faced by mine and Mistress T's useless men, so we decide to make them entertain us in a different way by putting on a bi sex show for our viewing pleasure. My premature ejaculator boyfriend is made to suck the tiny cock of Mistress T's boyfriend to see how big he can get it (not very!) and then - shock horror - he prematurely ejaculates with excitement as I fuck his ass with my strap on! How humiliating! Especially when he is made to lick his cum off Mistress T's hand. (Duration 15m39s)

Published Thursday 13th of September 2012

Keywords: anal, heels, forced bi, nikki, skirts and dresses, humiliating, domestic, woman next door, strap-on.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 355.57 MB

Comment

• Eat This

Starring:

General:
                      Name: MISSTRISH_Eat This
                      Size: 108.97 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:07:08, 1998 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share