• Roxanne's Caged Stocking Slave

Starring: Goddess Roxanne

General:
    Name: GFD_Roxanne's Caged Stocking Slave
    Format: mp4
    Size: 60.93 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:06:32, 1229 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Roxanne is looking as sexy as ever with her perky tits out and her pretty pussy exposed, wearing nothing but a black garter belt, black sheer thigh high stockings with red lace, and black high heel pumps with a riding crop in hand. She has her lowly foot slave naked on his hands and knees, locked inside of a dog cage with a chastity device on his cock, right where he belongs. She generously releases him from his cage, leading him by a dog leash, then allows him to remove her shoes. Once off, she has him sniff her stocking covered feet before tasting them through the soft, silky material. She then has him lie on his back and worship them as she says.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.
    Keywords: roxanne rae, foot sniffing, femdom, footslave training, leash and collar.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 60.93 MB

Comment

• Ama Rio - Smelling Feet for Grades

Starring: Ama Rio

General:
      Name: VAR_Ama Rio - Smelling Feet for Grades
      Size: 789.73 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:13:39, 7868 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jason has been called in his college teach Ama's office for a little talk. She's had numerous complaints from the girls in her classes about Jason's pervy behaviour, going under the bleachers during college football games and trying to sniff their feet! How dare he! Ama has no other choice but to givie him a failing grade unless he corrects himself. The only way she can think of is to make him sniff her very fragrant feet after she's been going class to class all day in her heels! he agrees to the punishment and gets on the ground before her as she slips off her shoes and starts pinching his nose between her swaty toes! She really wants him to take deep breaths of her vinegary soles so he will never try to do it during class again! Soon she realizes he's getting turned on by this! As she starts kicking his balls with her other foot. Maybe this isn't the right punishment as she thinks for a second and realizes if she can make him cum in his pants he'll more than likely leave every girl alone. She makes him lay under the desk as she starts rubbing his cock with one foot while keeps him smelling the other one till he blows a load in his pants!

Starring: Ama Rio, Jason Ninja

*FOOT SMELLING* *FOOT DOMINATION* *FOOTJOBS* *CUM IN PANTS*

Category: FOOT SMELLING
      Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOTJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION, CUM IN PANTS.
      Keywords: ama rio, jason ninja, feet, soles, footjobs, cum in pants.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 789.73 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Past Curfew POV

Starring: Goddess Kimmy Granger

General:
        Name: GFD_Past Curfew POV
        Size: 51.67 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:05:46, 1178 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Kimmy Granger is your sexy girlfriend, so sexy that you just couldn't wait to see her so you climbed through her bedroom window to visit her even though it's well after her curfew. She is very happy to see you and perches up on her desk, wearing nothing but a cute bra and panty set while you kneel on the floor before her, right where you belong. She wants you to slide your tongue between each one of her toes, sucking on them and licking her bare soles. Watch as she rubs her pussy as you lick her from heel to toe. Stroke your cock while you worship her feet, following her jerk off instructions, cumming when she says.

Category: FOOT FETISH
        Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FOOT WORSHIP.
        Keywords: kimmy granger.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 51.67 MB

Comment

• Piggy Is Here To Play Today, Part 1

Starring:

General:
          Name: MAS_Piggy Is Here To Play Today, Part 1
          Size: 202.41 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:05:32, 4940 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ember has a huge smile on her face because she is about to play with a slave. She is new to femdom but has always had the urge to dominate men. Fortunately for her she is friends with Goddess Belle, and Belle is happy to use one of her slaves as a training tool. So out comes piggy and Belle lets Ember play with him as she records.

Category: FEMDOM
          Related Categories: FEMDOM
          Keywords: FEMDOM

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 202.41 MB

Comment

• You will cum one way or the other Wide View

Starring: Mistress Julia

General:
            Name: VAR_You will cum one way or the other Wide View
            Size: 1010.55 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:10:47, 12875 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Mistress Julia is out to have fun and start training the slave using her oink metal heel stilettos. They have rough rubber soles in order not to slip but they have a devastating effect on the slave as she starts rubbin the cock under the soles. His pre-cum is dried immediately making it hard for him. Julia das not care and continues her work. She wants him to cum and she is goin g to get what she wants. Soon she spikes him with one heel while continuing to rub the cock. She now stands on the slaves cock trampling him full weight. Now she changes into her well used red velvet slingbacks. The soles are very very soft and she finishes him while trampling him fullweight. Of course she does not stop when he cums and keeps massaging his every last drop out. - More angles in my other store.

Category: CBT
            Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, SHOEJOB, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS.
            Keywords: shoe fetish, humiliation, foot fetish, footjobs, domination, trampling, ballbusting, cumshots, pantyhose/stockings, foot slave training, femdom, femdom pov, cock tease, legs, cfnm.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1010.55 MB

Last edited by stachoo; 12-05-2023, 13:36.

Comment

• Target Practice

Starring: Nikki & Honey Badger
              WL1103

General:
              Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Target Practice
              Format: wmv
              Size: 476.07 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:20:55, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
              Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Honey Badger doesn't give a fuck - he'll eat just about anything, as this video proves! My horny little masked slave gets really turned on as I make him drink mouthful after mouthful of my spit. I've never been particularly good at spitting on target, but I get about a pint's worth of practice in this video! As a reward for drinking so much of my spit, honey badger is permitted to worship my boots and masturbate. However, there is always a price to pay for rewards, and Honey Badger's is to lick every drop of his spunk off my shiny boots. What a dirty cumbucket! (Duration 20m55s)

Published Thursday 15th of November 2012

Keywords: heels, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, foot worship, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 476.07 MB

Comment

• Balbusting-Special 02

Starring: Crazy Samanta

General:
                Name: VAR_Balbusting-Special 02
                Size: 298.33 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:05:08, 7902 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Balbusting-Special 02 ballbusting #Nutbusting #Kicks cbt

English:
                The clip "Ballbusting-Special-02" contains over 20 different ballbusting scenes from our clips. Here is kicked hard in the balls.

German:
                Der Clip "Ballbusting-Special-02" beinhaltet über 20 verschiedene Ballbusting Szenen aus unseren Clips. Hier wird kräftig in Fred's Eier getreten.

Category: BALLBUSTING
                Related Categories: GERMAN AMATEURS, GERMAN LANGUAGE, FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING, CBT.
                Keywords: eier treten, nutbusting, girly, best of, testicle, bizarr, special, deutsch, ball busting, hoden treten, hot, pov, eier kicken, domina, funny.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 298.33 MB

Comment

• Beaten Black & Blue

General:
                  Name: AMG_Beaten Black & Blue
                  Size: 1.05 GB
                  Video: avc1, 00:12:21, 11998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Beaten Black & Blue

We explain to this slave that yeah, we know he has been beaten senseless- but we want to beat him MORE! So we want to do more of that to him- only WORSE, in the form of CANING. And we really don't care how much pain he's in. He needs to suffer MORE for us! (AND not only that, but he needs to tell us how BEAUTIFUL we are WHILE we t0rture him!! Haha!) Then we tease him by telling him that he will actually get to have sex if he takes EVERYTHING for us...!!
                  We even play a game where we make him get on all fours and one of us sits on his back and the other one canes him to try to get him to fall! LOL! Then we switch so the other one can try to make him fall. What a fun, sadistic game! Eventually we both just sit on his back together and beat his ass with our canes WHILE we are sitting on him! LOL! So he has to hold up his tormentors WHILE we are beating him!! HAHA! And OMFG if he DROPS us it will only get WORSE for him
                  Haha ok, it actually gets worse for him anyway- just beacause we are feeling extra MEAN and want to BREAK this one. So we break out these SUPER big, long, REAL bamboo canes!!! These things are like 6 freakin feet long! And we just go to TOWN on this loser with them like baseball bats! Haha! Eventually even THIS total pain slut was curled up in the fetal position on the ground at our feet- a broken, quivering mass of male flesh at Our feet. (Like ALL slaves do, eventually)

Girls:
                  Goddess Rodea
                  Princess Carmela

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
                  Related Categories: WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, PONYPLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
                  Keywords: rodea, carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.05 GB

Comment

• Borrow My Sissy Boyfriend

Starring: Ashlynn Taylor, Ginary

General:
                    Name: SWEEFEM_Borrow My Sissy Boyfriend
                    Size: 575.73 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:25:44, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ginary and her friend Ashlynn Taylor are having coffee when Ginary introduces her boyfriend. He leaves to get them coffee and Ashlynn tells Ginary, Hes really cute!

Yeah, but I have to lock his cock up in chastity. Hes a cheater Ginary says. Ashlynn giggles and is really interested in this chastity thing. When Lance returns, Ginary makes him show her girlfriend his locked up dick. Hes really embarrassed, but he complies. Ashlynn giggles and immediately starts toying with his locked up cock. Ginary encourages her hot friend to tease him more, knowing its only going to make Lances balls ache and his cock throb against the steel cage.

Things escalate quickly. Ashlynn asks if she can use him and Ginary gladly tells her that hes actually pretty good at eating pussy. Ashlynn rides his face until she cums, while Ginary toys with his chastity cage, grinding against it.

After Ashlynn cums, she asks if she can borrow him for the whole weekend. She has some ideas that shes always wanted to try, and having her own temporary slave would be awesome

Later on, Lance is in Ashlynns kitchen doing her dishes. She dressed him up in high heels, fishnets and a skirt. She struts into the kitchen in a high cut see thru one-piece and heels, knowing it will make him horny. She teases him with her body, then makes him a deal.

If you let me fuck your sissy ass with a strap-on, Ill unlock your cock for a little bit It doesnt take much convincing, even when she shows him how big the strap-on is. At this point, hed do anything to cum.

Ashlynn starts pounding Lances ass against the stripper pole she has in her living room when Ginary drops by. Ginary is shocked, but also very pleased to see her boyfriend getting humiliated and used by her hot friend. This gives her a great idea.

We should whore him out! The girls agree to start selling his sissy ass to the highest bidders. First they need to train him to be a real whore. Ashlynn pounds his ass hard, while Ginary sits on his face. They let him touch their tits and ass because they want him to stay horny.

After a good ass fucking, he begs to cum. They make him sit on the dildo and turn the vibrator all the way up. From now on, hes only allowed to cum with something large up his ass. Ashlynn sits on his lap, to make sure the dildo is all the way inside him and she bounces on him while she strokes his cock. They have him screaming that hes just a whore that craves cock as he cums. Then they make him eat all his cum with the huge vibrating dildo still inside him.

SISSY TRAINING, CHASTITY, CROSS DRESSING, FACE SITTING, PUSSY EATING, PANTYHOSE, LEOTARD, TATTOOS, PEGGING, HANDJOB, CUM EATING, HIGH HEELS, GIGGLING FEMDOM, HUMILIATION

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                    Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING.
                    Keywords: ashlynn taylor, ginary, lance hart, chastity sissy, sissy strapon, sissy pegging, sold sissy, pussy licking sissy, pussy licking chastity, face sitting chastity, ashlynn taylor pegging, ashlynn taylor strapon, ginary strapon, men in fishnets, sissy ass worship.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 575.73 MB
                    Last edited by stachoo; 11-16-2023, 07:39.

Comment

• Dirty Footwear Fool

General:
                      Name: AMG_Dirty Footwear Fool
                      Size: 1002.35 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:11:29, 11991 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Dirty Footwear Fool

I actually make this idiot pay for my personal trainer sessions. (In real life- not just as "play" in some video lol.) Anyway, he's totally pathetic and obsessed with my perfect feet, so it's basically easy to make him do whatever I want. I just got done working out before this video was shot (again, in REAL LIFE) and sat on my throne to allow the loser to worship me and THANK me for letting him pay for my expensive personal trainer sessions. Haha. In this part of the video I only let him lick the DIRT off the BOTTOM of my filthy gym shoes that I have had for like EVER. And then I take them off and shove his ugly face in them and command him to INHALE nice n deep...coz I know that that disgusting scent of my foot odor is like INTOXXICATING to a loser like this...LOL! And he will do ANYTHING I order him to once that aroma gets into his lungs.

Shoe and Boot Worship, Shoe Worship, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Socks, Financial Domination, Cuckolding, Humiliation

Girls:
                      Goddess Rodea

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
                      Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, CUCKOLDING.
                      Keywords: cindi, rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1002.35 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X