• Star 9 Sweet Dick

Starring: Star 9

General:
    Name: SWEEFEM_Star 9 Sweet Dick
    Format: mp4
    Size: 779.76 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:13:13, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 226 Kbps, 44 Khz

Not much plot here. Star and Lance are old friends. The make each other really horny, but the only way they ever fuck is her strap on and his ass. And when he comes, she tells him to eat it all.

Star happened to be in the same town as Lance, so she came by they filmed this in his guest room.

True Story.

Category: STRAP-ON
    Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, CUMSHOTS.
    Keywords: star 9, star 9 pegging, star 9 pantyhose, shiny pantyhose, cum shot, cum eating, lance hart, long legs.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 779.76 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Time to Lose Your Testicles

Starring: Goddess Sheyloka

General:
      Name: VAR_Time to Lose Your Testicles
      Size: 672.31 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:11:36, 7886 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Yes, it's time.
      The day you dreaded the most has come, the day I'm fixing you.
      I'm going to nullify you, completelly destroying your testicles, you can't stop me.
      Take it as a good boy and don't scream. It will be over soon.
      How is your life gonna be like without your testicles ? I don't know, I don't care

Category: BALLBUSTING
      Related Categories: CBT, BDSM, FEMDOM, KICKING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
      Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 672.31 MB

Comment

• Correcting the Slacker

Starring: Goddess Tangent, Lush Kitty Squirt

General:
        Name: VAR_Correcting the Slacker
        Size: 1 GB
        Video: avc1, 00:17:26, 7998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Slave has been slacking in his service to Goddess Tangent and Lush. Naturally some retraining and correction must be applied, which includes foot / shoe worship & cock and ball torment. Will slave ever learn or does he secretly crave his punishments?

Category: CBT
        Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SPITTING, BALLBUSTING.
        Keywords: goddess tangent, lush kitty squirt, female domination, double domination, femdom, scent worship, stockings, inflatables, foot smelling, ball kicking, ball punching, nail fetish, breast expansion, futa, big boobs.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1 GB

Comment

• CBT Trample Board - Patrizia Pepe Thigh High Stiletto Boots - close up

Starring: Lady Latisha

General:
          Name: VAR_CBT Trample Board - Patrizia Pepe Thigh High Stiletto Boots - close up
          Size: 1.28 GB
          Video: avc1, 00:10:11, 17853 Kbps, 3840x2160, 30.000 fps

Today you can admire me again from head to toe while I trample the cock of my boot slave with my Over Knee Stiletto Boots by Patrizia Pepe. Of course I trample his genitals with all my weight. I use his cock as my doormat and rub my shoe sole over his cock until my bootjack cums with lust.

Kiss <3

Lady Latisha

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
          Related Categories: CBT, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, SHOEJOB.
          Keywords: high heels goddess, lady latisha, stiletto queen, high heels, stilettos, cock box, cock crushing, cock trample, cock stomping, bootjob, boot domination, boot slave, boot fetish, female domination, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.28 GB

Comment

• Cum For My Feet

General:
            Name: AMG_Cum For My Feet
            Size: 935.47 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:10:44, 11965 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
            Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cum For My Feet

Are you a total loser for my GORGEOUS, high-arched, perfect size-6 feet? Of course you are. EVERY foot loser LOVES my gorgeous feet. But I want to hear you BEG. That's right- I want you to get on your fucking KNEES right now in front of your computer as you watch this clip and BEG OUT LOUD to your computer screen for me to PLEASE take my shoes off so you can see my PERFECT bare feet in all their glory! LOL. Oh, and I do NOT even care if your stupid ugly hag of a wife HEARS you in the other room! LOL. In fact, I WANT her to hear you screaming MY name, literally begging just to see my FEET! Haha. OMG you are like sooo pathetic!!!

Girls:
            Goddess NO

Category: SHOE FETISH
            Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, SHOE FETISH, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV, GODDESS WORSHIP.
            Keywords: no.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 935.47 MB

Comment

• Humiliated With Dicks

General:
              Name: AMG_Humiliated With Dicks
              Size: 1.12 GB
              Video: avc1, 00:13:05, 11996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Humiliated With Dicks

This little wimp came back to Mean Girl Manor and we felt he still had some dignity left- and we will just NOT stand for that! Losers MUST be put in the proper place- at absolute ROCK BOTTOM with ZERO dignity left LOL. So me n Miss Taylor really gave it to him, LOL! He thought maybe he could be *** to worship feet and save his reputation (at least a LITTLE bit) but we TRULY wanted to humiliate him, so we decided he needs some dick in his male fuck-holes! Yup... Dick in his wimp mouth AND we raaped his ass with our Fucking Machine too! Let's see him live that down, bitch! LOL! There is nothing we love more than destroying the very last thread of manhood in a loser So if your in the Los Angeles area and want to be outed and abused, just contact me, Goddess Harley via Myami Mean Girls and beg to be Humiliated for REAL!

Girls:
              Goddess Harley

Category: CFNM
              Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, AMAZONS, CFNM, PEGGING.
              Keywords: taylor, harley.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.12 GB

Comment

• Foot Losers In Class

General:
                Name: AMG_Foot Losers In Class
                Size: 1.02 GB
                Video: avc1, 00:11:56, 11998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Foot Losers In Class

Today in Sex ED class our teacher was explaining fetishes. She told all the students that one of them needs to admit that they have a fetish or we will be held after class all day. So, like anyway... this one dork in our class eventually admitted to the teacher that he had a foot fetish. So the teacher, Miss Harley, like totally freaked out and told him he was SUCH a loser for actually being tricked into admitting that! Because only a total loser would have THAT fetish! We all laughed at him. The teacher made him come to the front and literally lick the dirt off our shoes and kiss all our bare feet in front of EVERYONE since he LOOOVES feet so much haha! We took like soooo many pictures for the year book- just so we could document this foot-loser's humiliation in our class! (Most of us girls didn't even KNOW there was such a thing as a foot fetish! LOL) But the teacher said we should take pictures to make sure that everyone knows he is a foot loser for the rest of his life!

Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship, Shoe and Boot Worship, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation

Girls:
                Goddess NO
                Princess Cindi
                Goddess Harley

Category: FEMDOM
                Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM, FOOT WORSHIP, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.
                Keywords: cindi, harley, no.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.02 GB

Comment

• Slaves Are For Hurting - Full Movie

Starring: An Li

General:
                  Name: ANLI_Slaves Are For Hurting - Full Movie
                  Size: 1.25 GB
                  Video: avc1, 00:22:02, 7971 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Part I.

First, you tie the bitch up. Make sure his arms and legs are entirely bound and helpless so he can't fight back. Then you strap him down to the bench so he can't run away. And finally, you hurt him.
                  Because what's the point of tying a bitch up if you can't have fun with him?
                  First with some good ol'-fashioned spanking. And let's throw in some punches in there for good measure, because why not? And then the piece de resistance: whipping. Each whip stroke precisely landing on his back and his ass, intended to punish him and entertain me. From the side, on top of him, and all around him.
                  He struggles, but good thing he's tied down. It's funny how pathetic he is. So easy to walk all over, literally and figuratively.
                  And when I'm done? A couple expert strokes to his balls while his genitals are bound in a humbler...an indication of what's to come...

Part II.
                  A slave's humbling is never done. More specifically, I'm never in any rush to remove a humbler from a bitch's balls.
                  After all, why would I do that when it presents them so neatly for me to bust?
                  You know exactly where this is going. You know what I like to do to testicles. You know exactly what he deserves.
                  A ballbusting! And I am more than delighted to take his nuts in my hands, squeeze them, slap them, punch them, trample them, whip them, and them until they're nothing more than withered bits. All with a cheerful attitude and scarily-friendly demeanor to let my slave know that the fun doesn't stop until I'm done having fun.
                  And it's all too easy to frighten the little bitch. After all, his balls are in a vise. They're already hurting and sensitive. Every little bit to follow is going to devastate his gonads even more. Good.

Features: ballbusting, ball, cbt, ball stomping, trampling, femdom, female domination, strict male bondage, jeans, denim, glasses, girl next door, genital bondage, corporal punishment

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                  Related Categories: FEMDOM, WHIPPING, CBT, BONDAGE, BALLBUSTING.
                  Keywords: dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, mistress an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, asian brat, female supremacy, strict bondage, trampling, ball stomping, ball, corporal punishment, asian domination, slave punishment.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.25 GB
                  Last edited by stachoo; 01-14-2024, 05:28.

Comment

• Hogteased Full Movie

Starring:

General:
                    Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2020-03-30#Hogteased Full Movie##
                    Size: 1.35 GB
                    Video: avc1, 00:23:53, 7974 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Part I.
                    What would you do if I hogtied you up, gagged you, and blindfolded you? What would you do if I caressed your helpless body, tightly bound together, my fingers exploring your body? What would you do if I teased you with my pussy right in front of your blindfolded and gagged face, grinding myself on you with you unable to do anything about it?
                    You'd be hard. You'd be denied. You'd be confused and helpless. And most importantly? I would be in control of all of you. Gently teasing and taunting you while I spooned your naked and vulnerable body. While I ran my stockinged legs up and down your body, commanding you to massage my feet. Dribbling my spit on your cock to make you think of how wet my pussy would feel.
                    My hopeless little hogtied slave. As much as you want me, you can't have me. I'm so close that you can almost feel it...but you can't
                    Silly little bitch.

Part II.
                    I can't help myself when you're all hogtied up. Hemp rope tied oh-so-tightly around your arms, your legs, squeezing your skin together. Rope bit bound around your mouth, contorting your face so you can't talk. You're so vulnerable. So helpless. I just need to touch you. I need to tease you.
                    And when your cock is so hard, so excited. It's so easy to tease you. To run my hands up and down your cock, bringing you to the brink of orgasm again and again. Spitting on your cock as I slide around your cock. Feeling you squirm and helplessly thrust underneath me while your cock grows harder and harder, struggling to cum.
                    Teasing you so thoroughly but reminding you that you can't have it. You can't have me. You can't have that orgasm. And you're just my little fuck toy.
                    You want to cum, don't you?
                    How funny that you think you have a choice in that.

Features: orgasm denial, orgasm control, ruined orgasms, handjobs, cock tease, tease and denial, edging games, hogtie, hog tie, rope bondage, shibari, hemp rope, strict male bondage, classic bondage, sensual domination, pussy domination, pussy denial, goddess worship

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                    Related Categories: FEMDOM, SENSUAL DOMINATION, ROPE BONDAGE, TEASE & DENIAL, EDGING GAMES.
                    Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, shibari, hogtie, hogtied, femdom edging, femdom handjob, pussy domination, pussy denial, goddess worship, slave milking.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.35 GB

Comment

• Assercize

Starring: An Li, Lucy Khan

General:
                      Name: ANLI_Assercize
                      Size: 727.3 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:12:35, 7944 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Are you an aspiring anal whore looking to up your size queen game? Do you need extra motivation to shove things up your asshole? Have you thought of bending over and taking it from two women at a time?

Now presenting Assercize, the innovative new anal workout video by Step-Daddy An Li and Mistress Lucy Khan! As your fitness instructors, we provide just the right amount of positive reinforcement and motivation to push your asshole to new heights and keeping you coming back again (hehe). Join us in your new daily workout routine to deepen your anal slut journey while we encourage you to fuck that dildo to the deepest of your capabilities.

Features: Lucy Khan and I are your enthusiastic fitness instructors, ready to pound your asshole into jelly. After all, if you're not tired, exhausted, and covered in wet liquids by the end of this...is it even a workout? An anal jerk off instruction a la Jane Fonda exercise video.

Category: ANAL MASTURBATION
                      Related Categories: DILDO FUCKING, JOI, FEMDOM POV, PEGGING, WORKOUT CLOTHES.
                      Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, humiliation, mistress lucy khan, double domination, anal training, anal stretching, ass stretching, female domination, female supremacy, submissive sluts, slut training, bdsm instruction, strap-on.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 727.3 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X