• Defeated Piece of Meat

Starring: Goddess Harley

General:
      Name: VAR_Defeated Piece of Meat
      Format: mp4
      Size: 457.76 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:08:00, 7776 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

You're hoping that I'll say something in this video that crushes that last bit of resistance?

Your cock is hard and you want me to put you on some kinda "servitude program" right?

Or... do ya wanna just blow a load and continue hating yourself right after you cum?

I want you to really live your life like the defeated piece of meat that I made you!

Amazon Goddess Harley

Categories: Femdom, Legs Fetish, Stocking / Pantyhose Fetish, Foot Fetish, Tasks, Assignments, Slave Training, Men Following Orders, Humiliation.

Category: FEMDOM
      Related Categories: BIG TITS, LEGS, HUMILIATION, ASSIGNMENTS, FOOT FETISH.
      Keywords: goddess harley, wimp, loser, beta male.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 457.76 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Ballbusting Critique

Starring: Goddess Reign,Princess Mia

General:
        Name: VAR_Ballbusting Critique
        Size: 580.62 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:09:10, 8631 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Goddess Reign is super new to beating slaves in the nuts and therefore wanted to practice her kicking technique on a beta. Princess Mia ran camera to help coach Reign on what's gonna look best on camera AND to make sure she is kicking the slave as hard as she can. Princess Mia is trying to teach Goddess Reign the various ways to kick beta balls and figured it would be easier just to jump in and show her herself.

Princess Mia asks Princess Amber to hold the camera so she can go help Reign by gibing a demonstration. Princess Amber loves it when Princess Mia can't resist coming out from behind the camera to help beat a beta. Princess Mia doesn't do it super often so its always a treat when she does!

After Princess Amber grabs the camera, the three girls talk to each other and treat the slaves like an object. You can see the sad look on the slaves face when the girls don't actually pay any attention to it or care how much pain its going through just so Goddess Reign can learn to kick balls better, Too bad we don't care about it or its feelings or the amount of pain it has to endure for our own entertainment and profit. They got em so good! Hahah.

- Miss Lexi Chase

Category: BALLBUSTING
        Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BAREFOOT.
        Keywords: barefoot ballbusting, bare foot, double dom, beta bitch, submissive lifestyle, submissive beta, kneeing balls, mean girl manor, amg, american mean girls, miami mean girls, lexi chase.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 580.62 MB

Comment

• Teased and Milked by Leigh Raven

Starring: Leigh Raven

General:
          Name: SWEEFEM_Teased and Milked by Leigh Raven
          Size: 658.6 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:11:13, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 211 Kbps, 44 Khz

Leigh is wearing a one piece lingerie thing with black pantyhose and looks hot as fuck. She summons in Lance, who she made wear fishnets and high heeled boots. He worships her legs and ass. She teases him while his dick is rock hard and dripping pre-cum.

Leigh tells him to sit next to her. She shoves her hand down his throat and then jerks him off with his own spit. She gets him right the edge of cumming, but won't let him just yet.

She wants to build up a huge load and make him explode on her pantyhose, then lick it off, and that's exactly what she does.

Category: HANDJOBS
          Related Categories: EDGING GAMES, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, COCK TEASE, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS.
          Keywords: leigh raven, lance hart, leigh raven pantyhose, leigh raven handjob, cum on pantyhose, tattoos, ass worship, leg worship, pantyhose worship, cross dressing, men in fishnets, edging handjob, cum eating.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 658.6 MB

Comment

• Cock Teased Raw Part I

Starring:

General:
            Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-08-09#Cock Teased Raw Part I##
            Size: 464.38 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:12:25, 5097 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
            Audio: AAC, 119 Kbps, 44 Khz

Have you ever dreamed about fucking me? About me grinding my sweet pussy up and down your hard cock, gyrating my hips on you, riding you?
            Well, dreams are dreams for a reason, because you do know that I'd never actually fuck you, right?
            But it's so funny to watch you try. In fact, I'll even let you get close. I'll rub my crotch all over your cock, separated only by a thin layer of cloth. And you? Of course you're going to be in completely helpless and horny bondage. That just makes it all the more fun.
            I'm going to grind all on top of you. I'm going to allow you the privilege of your cock rubbing against my ass. I'm going to sit on your cock.
            And you? You can't do anything about it.

Features: tease and denial, cock tease, orgasm denial, femdom sex, female domination, femdom, strict male bondage

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
            Related Categories: COCK TEASE, ORGASM DENIAL, FEMDOM SEX, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
            Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian goddess, asian domme, asian dominatrix, male bondage, bondage slave, cock control, female supremacy, leather bondage.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 464.38 MB
            Last edited by stachoo; 11-10-2023, 04:11.

Comment

• LADIES IN BLACK feat AstroDomina and Ellie Idol

Starring: AstroDomina,Ellie Idol

General:
              Name: ASTRODOMINA_LADIES IN BLACK feat AstroDomina and Ellie Idol
              Size: 1.66 GB
              Video: avc1, 00:26:25, 8647 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Getting jerked off by two hot topless Goddesses sounds like a dream right? More like a nightmare for Miles! Miles is tied up in the kitchen. Chest rope, Hands and legs tied so he can't move, tape over his mouth and his dick out in full display. Sydney and Princess Ellie start rubbing his dick and are planning on milking him. Miles doesn't want anything to do with it but he's helpless. There is nothing he can do about it. This would be a dream scenario in normal circumstances. Who wouldn't like getting jerked off by two hot topless Dommes? Except there is nothing pleasurable about the experience for Miles. He is at the Goddesses complete mercy. He can't help but get hard and eventually cum all over the place despite the repeated slaps in the face and constant taunting and humiliation by the two Goddesses.

Part 2: We find poor Miles still helpless and at the mercy of his captors, Sydney and Ellie. The ladies have secured Miles to a chair and are taking turns him. His hands and legs are tied to the chair so Miles has nowhere to go. The ladies are still searching for something but they're getting more and more interested in just playing with Miles. After stuffing more panties in his mouth and putting a tape gag over it, the ladies continue to play with Miles' dick and nipples. They have decided to take him home with them for some extra curricular play sessions. Ellie makes Miles stand up and leads him out by the dick. All he can do is jump helplessly, not knowing what's in store for him. As Sydney turns the corner and is about to leave out of sight, she gives us her signature "shhhh" look. The End.

Category: ROPE BONDAGE
              Related Categories: HANDJOBS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, MEN MADE TO CUM, ASIAN GODDESS, TAPE BONDAGE.
              Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, double domination, female domation, femdom, female supremacy, rope bondage, tape bondage, gag talk, milking, astrodomina, ellie idol, orgasm, cum shot, cumshot.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.66 GB

Comment

• LADIES IN BLACK 2 - Part 2 feat Chanel Preston, Ellie Idol

Starring: AstroDomina,Ellie Idol

General:
                Name: ASTRODOMINA_LADIES IN BLACK 2 - Part 2 feat Chanel Preston, Ellie Idol
                Size: 285.68 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:13:43, 2836 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Part 2 of the new Ladies in Black series. Check out part 1 here and part 3 here.

After fucking slave boy in the ass, Mistress Chanel has him tied up, bound and gagged. She's not happy after discovering that he's been holding out on them. There is more money, and she wants it. After being taunted and teased by Chanel, slave boy finally caves and tells her where the rest of the money is. Even though he was telling the truth and Ellie located the money, Chanel's threat about slave boy getting butt fucked again still comes through. It's Ellie's turn to wear the strap-on. Slave boy gets tied up on top of the spanking bench with a clear path for Ellie to put her big dildo in.

Category: PEGGING
                Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, STRAP-ON, ROPE BONDAGE, BONDAGE, ANAL.
                Keywords: female domination, pegging, femdom, strap-on, female supremacy, bondage, rope bondage, ass fucking, chanel preston, ellie idol, scott ambrose, anal sex, gag talk

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 285.68 MB

Comment

• Beg For Nipple Clamps!

General:
                  Name: AMG_Beg For Nipple Clamps!
                  Size: 910.59 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:10:26, 11995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Beg For Nipple Clamps!

Princess Cindi tells me how weak and pathetic i am but also how much she enjoys to cause me pain for your own enjoyment and pleasure. You command me to beg to suffer for you. You command me to take those clamps (linked with a chain) and put on the tip of each nipple and slide the metal ring to the top, to cause maximum pressure. Then you say I know it will only take some minutes before you really struggling in pain loser, but remember loser you struggling for me...... Now you're going to beg for more pain loser. When I say that you can grip that chain to the clamps and pull them off your nipples, loser. Only then you can take them off. Then you say I want you to feel the pain for days, loser. So now while your nipples are in so much pain I want you to cause pain to your own balls for MY amusement!! (Then Princess comes up with a creative way for me to abuse my own balls at home for her entertainment!)

Categories: Femdom POV, CBT, Nipple Play, Humiliation

Girls:
                  Princess Cindi

Category: CBT
                  Related Categories: N/A
                  Keywords: female domination, nipple play, pov, cbt, blondes.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 910.59 MB

Comment

• Step Brother Intervention

General:
                    Name: AMG_Step Brother Intervention
                    Size: 1.07 GB
                    Video: avc1, 00:12:35, 11992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Step Brother Intervention

Princess Bella catches her brother smoking weed so her and her friend Goddess Rodea stage an "intervention" to help him learn to "just say no" to druggs! They order him to strip him down and then make him kneel in front of his step sister with his legs spread- and her hot friend Rodea is sitting directly behind him. It is sooo embarrassing but the worst is yet to come. They take turns slapping his balls over and over with their feet- from the front AND the back, over and over. (Laughing at him the whole time!) Each kick is to remind him that he is sperm cells by smoking weed. (Just like the kicks are his sperm cells!) Both girls laugh at him and remind him that he HAS to let do whatever they say or Bella will tell their parents on him! so he kneels their and takes their foot-slaps to his balls and endures their mocking laughter.
                    Eventually they break him and move on to step two- he has so suck on and basically "smoke" their feet like a "blunt" LOL! This is basically just to humiliate him- and entertain the girls. They like the feeling of power as they casually shove their feet into his warm, wet mouth. He looks so dumb and they laugh at him for letting them do it- but they remind him that he has no choice.

Categories: Female Domination, Taboo, Ball Busting, Kicking, Foot Worship, Humiliation, CFNM

Girls:
                    Princess Bella
                    Goddess Rodea

Category: HUMILIATION
                    Related Categories: TABOO, HUMILIATION, BALLBUSTING, KICKING, FOOT WORSHIP.
                    Keywords: bella, rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.07 GB

Comment

• Whipped in the Taint

Starring: An Li

General:
                      Name: VAR_Whipped in the Taint
                      Size: 711.48 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:12:16, 7899 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

What else did you think was going to happen in this position? With your arms restrained away in my new neoprene gimp suit and your legs tied wide open via the heel of the immobilizing ballet boots you have on...of course I was going to hurt your weak male areas. You see, I've been a bit too nice to you lately. I haven't been whipping you nearly enough. I'll make up for that...by whipping your taint - that delicate piece of skin in between your balls and your asshole. In fact, all of that area will be available to with my singletail because the gimp singlet I just put you in conveniently exposes that entire area. Good thing your cock is in chastity...it's safe...for now.

Category: WHIPPING
                      Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, BONDAGE, ROPE BONDAGE.
                      Keywords: gimp, hood, rubber, latex, corset, flogging, cock and ball, close up, pov.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 711.48 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X