Starring: Nikki & Gimpy
    WL1142

General:
    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Not Good Enough
    Format: wmv
    Size: 420.77 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:18:30, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Gimpy hasn't been working hard enough for me, so he needs to be motivated with some ballbusting and hard corporal punishment - always good for focussing the mind! After a good kicking, spanking, tawsing and caning he is ready to hop off and be much more productive! (Duration 18m30s)

Published Friday 15th of November 2013

Keywords: ballbusting, stockings, heels, lingerie, nikki, spanking & cp, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 420.77 MB

Comment

• Quick Cane Strokes

Starring:

General:
      Name: MISSTRISH_Quick Cane Strokes
      Format: mp4
      Size: 30.36 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:05:25, 710 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 30.36 MB

Comment

• Rose Face Fucked by the Reciprocating Riveter

Starring:

General:
        Name: MISSTRISH_Rose Face Fucked by the Reciprocating Riveter
        Size: 20.19 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:03:19, 714 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 20.19 MB

Comment

• Rose's Riveting Strap-on Warm-up Training

Starring:

General:
          Name: MISSTRISH_Rose's Riveting Strap-on Warm-up Training
          Size: 55.6 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:09:12, 708 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 55.6 MB

Comment

• Pussy Licking Slave Gets Edged and Ruined

Starring: Bunny Colby

General:
            Name: SWEEFEM_Pussy Licking Slave Gets Edged and Ruined
            Size: 754.37 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:12:49, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 228 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bunny Colby has been edging and denying her slave for a long time with hard ball squeezes. She tells him that if he really wants to cum, he's going to lick her pussy until she cums first.

She stands up, strips off her shiny leotard and rips open the crotch of her pantyhose, then straddles his face. She strokes his cock and brings him to the edge, then lets go and denies him with a smack in the balls while he licks her pussy.

She encourages him to touch her perfect ass, because she knows it will help her edge him faster.

Bunny uses his tongue until she has multiple orgasms, then gets off of him and tells him "I guess you can cum now" while she strokes his big throbbing cock.

He can't last another second and immediately blows his load, but Bunny is ignoring him and rolling her eyes so she just keeps stroking is super sensitive cock. "Oh, did you already cum? I guess I've been stroking it after and this probably really hurts."

She doesn't stop stroking his cock. He whimpers whiles she rolls her eyes again and strokes faster.

Category: HANDJOBS
            Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, FACE SITTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FISHNETS, BIG TITS.
            Keywords: bunny colby, draven navarro, big tits, fishnets, face sitting, pussy licking, female orgasm, orgasm control, ball squeezing, ball slapping, cumshot, ruined orgasm, sensual domination.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 754.37 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Cop School Ass Fucking Part 1

Starring: Charlotte Sartre

General:
              Name: SWEEFEM_Cop School Ass Fucking Part 1
              Size: 709.64 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:12:06, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 223 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lieutenant Charlotte Sartre is in charge of training new cadets at Cop School. Today only one cadet showed up. Charlotte wants to know if he really has what it takes to be a cop. She tells him that he's going to get fucked in the ass a lot. He says "Anything to be a part of the ."

"I like your spirit." Charlotte bends him over the desk, puts on a big strap on and goes to town on his ass. She smiles while she fucks him slow and fast, making him whimper at first before he starts to like it.

To be continued.

Category: STRAP-ON
              Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, COSPLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, GOTHIC.
              Keywords: charlotte sartre, pierce paris, strapon, hard pegging, hard ass fucking, pantyhose, authority figure, goth charlotte, charlotte sartre strapon.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 709.64 MB

Comment

• Cop School Ass Fucking Part 2

Starring: Charlotte Sartre

General:
                Name: SWEEFEM_Cop School Ass Fucking Part 2
                Size: 689.18 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:11:44, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 222 Kbps, 44 Khz

Charlotte has been training her new recruit's ass bend over the desk. She wants to see how big his cock is so she orders him to flip on his back. She's impressed with his massive cock, so she strokes it with both hands while pounding his ass with her strapon.

She gets him right to the edge of cumming with her strap on up his ass, then tells him that she wants his cum in her mouth. She grabs him by the hips and power fucks him for a little bit, then gets down and sucks the cum out of his huge cock.

She smiles, rolls her eyes then struts over to him and spits his big load of cum in his mouth, telling him to swallow it.

Category: STRAP-ON
                Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, BLOW JOBS, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, PEGGING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                Keywords: charlotte sartre, pierce paris, snowball, blowjob, cum eating, strapon, hard fucking, edging, beg to cum, cosplay, pantyhose, goth girls.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 689.18 MB

Comment

• Extreme Pain Torment Scrotal Nailing

Starring: Miss Opium

General:
                  Name: VAR_Extreme Pain Torment Scrotal Nailing
                  Size: 513.98 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:08:38, 8106 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

You have been particularly naughty lately and I've been feeling especially sadistic. I've picked out 12 special nails from the hardware store and have disinfected it. Now lay down as I pump you titties nice and big like a woman's and stretch your scrotum nice and then to be nailed onto a board. I am nice and slow so your fear will creep up as you wait for the hammer to hit the nail. Each hammer stroke is a sharper and sharper pain on your sensitive family jewels.

Category: CBT
                  Related Categories: BREAST MILK PUMPING, TIT SUCKING/NIPPLE FETISH, BALLBUSTING, CFNM, BONDAGE.
                  Keywords: scrotal nailing, ball, extreme cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 513.98 MB

Comment

• Face Sitting of Electric Slave Toy

Starring: Miss Opium

General:
                    Name: VAR_Face Sitting of Electric Slave Toy
                    Size: 1.34 GB
                    Video: avc1, 00:23:06, 8083 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

One of my favourite thing in the world is sitting on your face as a torment you. I love hearing you yell into my pussy as I send electricity down your cock. I will sound your tight urethra and make you squirm and moan. When I'm finally done with you I will coerce you into orgasm and squirt that load you have been holding in all week.

What a disgusting slave.

Category: CBT
                    Related Categories: FACE SITTING, LATEX, ELECTRIC PLAY, CFNM, BONDAGE.
                    Keywords: asian domination, asian dominatrix.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.34 GB

Comment

• Back Into Ballbusting! Ft Miss Roper

Starring: Raquel Roper

General:
                      Name: VAR_Back Into Ballbusting! Ft Miss Roper
                      Size: 495.08 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:08:25, 7997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

It's been a long time since I've busted this bitch's balls. YEARS since we've reunited. Since my boots have connected with his nuts. Does he remember what it is like, for it to feel like his balls are entering his stomach? Does he remember what it is like to suffer for me, for my entertainment and pleasure? I don't think he remembers. so I will enjoy every minute of taking him back. Reminding him that his place is dropping to his knees after each swift kick. My boot heels grinding into his back before bringing him up again just to stroke him down once more. Having him curl up into a bail in pain. Today, I am going to drag this bitch back into ball busting. One vicious kick and ball punch at a time.

Category: BALLBUSTING
                      Related Categories: CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BOOT DOMINATION.
                      Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 495.08 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X