Starring: Bijou Steal

General:
    Name: CSFEM_Ponies Need Discipline
    Format: wmv
    Size: 189.05 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:07:00, 3700 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ponies Need Discipline
    Mistress Bijou believes in strict training and discipline for her ponies. They need to understand that they are required to perform no matter how exhausted they become, or no matter how much pain they are enduring. Wearing a beautiful blue corset and her black spandex leggings, Mistress Bijou Steal mounts her pony and rides him the way he needs to be ridden.

With no hesitation to feel the whip or the spurs. She rides him on all fours mostly but also does some neck riding and even makes him do push-ups with all her weight on his back. You can tell the pony is completely exhausted and struggles as long as he can to stay strong for Mistress Bijou. Eventually he collapses and that is not good for him at all. Mistress Bijou doesn't like failure, especially in her ponies.

Mistress:
    Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: PONYBOYS
    Related Categories: PONYPLAY , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
    Keywords: bijou , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , bijou steal , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 189.05 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Peging and mouthfucking with my restrained toy

Starring:

General:
      Name: EVILWOMAN_Peging and mouthfucking with my restrained toy
      Format: mp4
      Size: 423.68 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:09:35, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
      Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Watch how much fun I've had during fucking my slave hard and mercilessly on his ass and mouth but this time he is completely helpless because his arms is tied up in leather bag.

Category: PEGGING
      Related Categories: FEMDOM, BONDAGE, BRUNETTE, STRAP-ON, THROAT FUCKING.
      Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, dildo sucking, pegging, strap-on, bondage, mouthfucking, chastity, fit mistress, anal, slave training, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 423.68 MB

Comment

• Peging and strapon blowjob by two Dommes

Starring:

General:
        Name: EVILWOMAN_Peging and strapon blowjob by two Dommes
        Size: 289.9 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:06:33, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps

Me and My Domme friends Lady Perse fuck this slave tied to the cage. We fuck him in his all holes how we want. Mouthfucking, anal Pegging, We destroying his holes with our dildos

Category: PEGGING
        Related Categories: STRAP-ON, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, BONDAGE, THROAT FUCKING.
        Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, dildo sucking, pegging, strap-on, bondage, mouthfucking, face slapping, fit mistress, double domination, slave training, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 289.9 MB

Comment

• Threesome!

Starring: Chloe Lovette & Tiffany
          FB1273

General:
          Name: FSBITCH_Threesome!
          Size: 480.54 MB
          Video: WMV3, 00:21:05, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
          Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Paul has been spreading rumours that he's had a threesome with his housemates Chloe and Tiffany and they're not impressed! They'd never fuck him, he's far too pathetic, but they WILL sit on his face to punish and humiliate him! Paul gets brutally squashed under their pussies and asses until he's sorry for what he did. (duration: 21m04s)

Published Thursday 7th of April 2016

Keywords: humiliating, barefoot, 2 or more sitters, bedroom, thong / g-string, panties, tiffany, chloe, dresses and skirts.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 480.54 MB

Comment

• Step Mum's Satisfaction

Starring: Holly
            FB1274

General:
            Name: FSBITCH_Step Mum's Satisfaction
            Size: 471.71 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:20:45, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Holly orders Paul to help her satisfy her urge for facesitting, and uses his face to sit her beautiful ass down on. He has little choice but to comply with her demands - she looks so sexy in her burgundy satin lingerie. (duration: 20m45s)

Published Thursday 14th of April 2016

Keywords: bedroom, panties, stockings, holly, lingerie.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 471.71 MB
            Last edited by stachoo; 03-30-2024, 07:14.

Comment

• Disciplinary Crushing

Starring: Nikki
              FB1275

General:
              Name: FSBITCH_Disciplinary Crushing
              Size: 484.86 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:21:16, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Edward has been summoned to the office for his disciplinary with a difference! Nikki gives him an incredible facesitting, crushing him in lots of fullweight positions until she is satisfied that her employee will behave better in future! (Duration 21m16s)

Published Thursday 21st of April 2016

Keywords: heels, nikki, office, thong / g-string, dresses and skirts.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 484.86 MB

Comment

• Jessica Persuades Her Husband

Starring: Jessica Torres

General:
                Name: GFD_Jessica Persuades Her Husband
                Size: 134.43 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:12:53, 1385 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Jessica has had an exhausting day and has her husband rub her pretty bare feet for some stress relief. After having an interesting encounter with her stepson, the brunette babe would like to keep him around the house, but her husband isn't too keen on the idea. To persuade him to see things her way, she allows him to pamper her sexy feet. Watch as he kisses, licks, and sucks on her from heel to toe, tasting each digit as he slips his tongue between each toe. Soon, his pants are down and her feet are wrapped around his cock, hugging his shaft between her soft, wrinkly arches for a steamy foot job. Will foot milking him make him agree? Watch and see!

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
                Related Categories: N/A
                Keywords: foot domination, foot worship, foot fetish, foot worship, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 134.43 MB

Last edited by stachoo; 03-23-2024, 05:36.

Comment

• Stepson's New Role POV

Starring: Jessica Torres

General:
                  Name: GFD_Stepson's New Role POV
                  Size: 39.4 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:05:27, 937 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Jessica has gotten her husband to agree to allow you, her stepson, to live with them, however, you must answer to her, abiding by her every demand. To start, she makes you sniff her sexy high heel pumps before making you smell her gorgeous bare feet. Once your nostrils are filled with her heavenly scent, she gives you a taste, permitting you to lick her from heel to toe. Whip out your cock for her and stroke it, following her jerk off instructions. Slide your tongue between each of her toes, licking and sucking on them as you masturbate for her. Work your cock just as she says, worshiping her feet as you pump your hand up and down just as she says.

Category: FOOT FETISH
                  Keywords: foot domination, pov foot worship, feet joi, female domination, masturbation instruction.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 39.4 MB

Last edited by stachoo; 03-23-2024, 05:36.

Comment

• Bobbi Owns Her Stepbrother

Starring: Bobbi Dylan

General:
                    Name: GFD_Bobbi Owns Her Stepbrother
                    Size: 141.58 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:18:52, 976 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Bobbi Dylan catches her stepbrother checking her out while she's adjusting her dress and she is not amused. When he tells her he would do anything to have sex with her she decides to have some fun with him. To start, she has him kneel before her and strip out of his clothes before locking him up in a chastity device. She then has him take off her sexy nude strappy high heels and makes him lay beneath her feet where he belongs. Watch as she teases him, trailing one foot over his caged cock as he kisses and sucks on her toes before sliding his tongue along her soft, wrinkly arches. Then, after three days in chastity, the goddess treats him to a steamy footjob.

Category: FOOT FETISH
                    Keywords: foot domination, foot humiliation, footjobs, foot worship, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 141.58 MB

Comment

• Testing new boyfriend with my stepmom

Starring:

General:
                      Name: EVILWOMAN_Testing new boyfriend with my stepmom
                      Size: 689.51 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:15:37, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps

I'm coming back home with my new boyfriend. Good, that my stepmom is in the house so we can test him together. My Step-mom is very strict, so am I.She taught me how to treat boys We need to check if he can be my husband. Try out all his holes with our strapons! Boy dosn't want this, but he doesn't really have a choice, as we record everything with the camera! Stupid boy, he will be my boyfriend as long as me and my stepmom won't get bored.

Pegging, Step Mom & Step Son Fantasy
                      Blackmail Fantasy, Encouraging Step-Mom, Humiliation, Mean Step-Mom, Pegging, Step-Mom, Step-Mom Fantasy, Strap-on, Strap-on Blowjob, Strap-on Goddess,

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 689.51 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X