No announcement yet.

Yes Mistress! - Femdom thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishnet Pantyhose Delights (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
    Name: KELLYKAL_Fishnet Pantyhose Delights (Full Video)
    Format: mp4
    Size: 145.62 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:09:02, 2182 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
    Audio: MPEG Audio, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Face sitting, Smother, Humiliation...

Category: FACE SITTING
    Related categories:
    Keywords: Face Sitting, Fishnets, Humiliation, Pantyhose Domination, Smother

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 145.62 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Chanels Blue Shiny Leggings

Starring: Princess Chanel

General:
      Name: AMG_Chanels Blue Shiny Leggings
      Size: 1.5 GB
      Video: avc1, 00:17:33, 12010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Apparently I can get slaves just by walking around in these black shiny leggings, haha. Do you feel the urge to take your wallet out for me when I show you how I look in them??? OMG,,,SO pathetic! I wonder if I can get you to write me an email WHILE you are lusting after me watching this video? That would be hilarious if you literally begged to actually be my real-life slave just because you are sooo turned on by me making a video of me just walking around in these leggings.

Real men would want to get in my pants off, but you know you could never accomplish that, huh? LOL! You would even let me deny you over and over and rub my shiny ass right in your face and laugh at you, wouldn't you? Ha! Ok, so send me that email begging to be used and denied, LOSER! Oh, and I really do think its funny that this is actually happening to you!

Categories: Femdom POV, Financial Domination, Goddess Worship, Legs, Latex Leggings

Girls:
      Princess Chanel

Category: LEGS
      Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, LEGS, FOOT FETISH, LATEX, ASS FETISH.
      Keywords: goddess chanel, chanel, shiny leggings, metallic leggings.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.5 GB

Comment

• What You Were Looking For

Starring: Rebekah
        LB1153

General:
        Name: LETHBITCH_What You Were Looking For
        Format: wmv
        Size: 688.41 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:30:09, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
        Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rebekah catches Ryan spying in the Whiplash Towers dressing room, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. She decides to give Ryan what he was looking for, with a much closer look than he'd expected by scissoring, facesitting and breast smothering him until he has learnt that being a peeping tom doesn't pay! (Duration 30m09s)

Published Thursday 28th of February 2013

Keywords: lingerie, breast press, heels, domestic, rebekah, thong / g-string, pvc & fetish, topless.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 688.41 MB

Comment

• You Can't Call that a penis - SPH!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
          Name: JASMMEND_You Can't Call that a penis - SPH!
          Size: 1.03 GB
          Video: avc1, 00:10:27, 13988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 64 Khz

White Dick or Black Dick?

Who's fucking who here?

Let's be real, no one really wants to fuck a white dick.

Watch me turn this white boy into my cock craving cuckold little bitch in less than 30 secs.

I love setting white boys straight. BBC is the only way.

All other dicks belong in chastity!

Category Small Penis Humiliation
          Related Categories Big Black Cock - Bbc, Edging Games, Female Domination, Mind Fuck, Strap-On
          Keywords Femdom,Mind Fuck,Bbc,Goddess Worship,Female Domination,Female Supremacy,Small Penis Humiliation,Sph,Men Following Orders,Domination,Cock Tease,Orgasm Denial,Sub Training,Latina Domination,Chastity

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.03 GB

Comment

• Worship My Spandex Covered Ass and Barefeet

Starring: Brianna Beach

General:
            Name: GFD_Worship My Spandex Covered Ass and Barefeet
            Size: 68.08 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:07:36, 1176 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Briana is home after a long day of beating slaves, and needs her loyal foot fetish slut.She knows how much you love her delicious feet and her incredible body in all spandex. Her bare tattooed feet look so appetizing, but she instructs you to go slowly. Kiss every toe, each inch of her feet. She even indulges you, letting you touch her legs through the smooth spandex, before making herself comfortable. She tells you what a good slave you are, and how good it feels to come home to your devotion. She also knows how much you love to see her gorgeous ass in spandex, and give it attention with proper ass worship. You're such a good slave! You feel so lucky with her bare feet and spandex-covered ass in your presence, and then she starts to give you jerk off instruction. Stroke your slave cock as you lick her wrinkly, soft soles. She's pleased to see you excited by her feet and ass, so show her how you love her and rub your dick while you thank her for this treat. Smell her sweaty ass through the spandex and lick the bottoms of those amazing feet. You're such a good pampering foot bitch, and you're doing a great job. She loves to hear you sniffing her ass. It's like a dream come true when counts you down to orgasm as you suck her toes. Spill your cum for your Goddess. Good boy, foot slave!

Category: POV FOOT WORSHIP
            Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, FEET JOI, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP.
            Keywords: joi, pov, goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 68.08 MB

Comment

• Upside down Smothering continues (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
              Name: KELLYKAL_Upside down Smothering continues (Full Video)
              Size: 211.17 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:13:05, 2185 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
              Audio: MPEG Audio, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 211.17 MB

Comment

• Worm's Eye View

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
                WL1233

General:
                Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Worm's Eye View
                Size: 398.91 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:18:42, 2784 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

In this POV video you will find yourself at my feet on the dungeon floor, helpless as I make you lick the soles of my boots clean, then sit down on your face in my shiny satin knickers. If you do a good job of being a human doormat and chair, I will reward you by letting you touch yourself. But if you come, there will be a forfeit... (Duration 18m42s)

Published Thursday 30th of April 2015

Keywords: heels, lingerie, face sitting, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 398.91 MB

Comment

• Saddle Face

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
                  WL1234

General:
                  Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Saddle Face
                  Size: 436.65 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:20:23, 2796 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My riding stables has taken on a new stable boy and I want to make sure he is as obedient as he should be, so I test him by making him sniff and kiss my sweaty jodhpurs. Then I check whether his face makes a good saddle with some heavy facesitting in the stableyard. (Duration 20m23s)

Published Thursday 7th of May 2015

Keywords: uniform, human pony, face sitting, nikki, outdoors.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 436.65 MB

Comment

• Dildo Pony Ride

Starring: Goddess Kelli

General:
                    Name: CSFEM_Dildo Pony Ride
                    Size: 151.85 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:05:08, 3864 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Dildo Pony Ride
                    Goddess Kelli is relaxing on the sofa and playing with her dildo when she decides she would like a pony ride. But not just an ordinary pony ride. Today she wants a special ride with the dildo inserted in her pussy as she rides on her pony's back. She summons her slave ""daisy"" to her service. She inserts the dildo and climbs on his back for the ride. You can see how excited she is getting from the bouncing and vibration of the pony ride.

She rides daisy on all fours for awhile and then orders him to pick her up and carry her in two-legged style. She makes him bounce and carry her as she continues to get extreme pleasure. When daisy can simply no longer carry his heavy Goddess, she orders him to put her down. She pulls out her dildo and shows how covered it is in her love juice. There is no doubt Goddess Kelli loved her pony ride.

Mistress:
                    Kelli, Goddess

Category: PONYBOYS
                    Related Categories: PONYPLAY , RIDING , DILDOS , FEMALE DOMINATION , UPSKIRT
                    Keywords: goddess kelli , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , ear pulling , kelli , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , lift and carry , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 151.85 MB

Comment

• The Good Intern

Starring: Penny Barber

General:
                      Name: SWEEFEM_The Good Intern
                      Size: 1.42 GB
                      Video: avc1, 00:24:29, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 254 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sam has been such a good boy for Penny Barber that she decides to let him out of chastity to play. Penny has all the fun as she teases and pathetic Sam to her heart's content. Will he ever get to cum?!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                      Related Categories: CHASTITY, HANDJOBS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, LEOTARD FETISH.
                      Keywords: penny barber, sam solo, pantyhose, face sitting, ass worship, big tits, chastity, edging handjob, cum on pantyhose, cumshot, cum eating.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.42 GB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X