• Spitting In Your Ugly Face

Starring: Ella Kross

General:
    Name: ELLAKROSS_Spitting In Your Ugly Face
    Format: mp4
    Size: 309.34 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:05:08, 8281 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

My slave annoys me, so I start to verbally humiliate him... I make him sit next to me with his mouth open, and I spit in it. Look at him, sitting there and taking all my saliva, like a good little puppy! He has to swallow all that I give him and thank Me for My precious liquid. Of course he won't be allowed to cum in the end, he's too disgusting to deserve more from Me.

Video includes: female domination, spit fetish, spitting, humiliation

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: N/A
    Keywords: spitting, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 309.34 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Eat Your Own Cum, Slave!

Starring: Ella Kross

General:
      Name: ELLAKROSS_Eat Your Own Cum, Slave!
      Size: 376.72 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:06:15, 8276 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I am giving a handjob to My slave today, wearing surgical gloves. The only thing this bitch can ever fuck is My hand, knowing he won't be allowed to cum until I say so! I touch and even slap his cock for a while, 'til he gets hard as a rock. Then I sit on his chest, stroking his dick and fingering his ass, until he cums at my order. But I haven't finished with him yet, I take his own cum with my fingers and stick it in his mouth. There you go, good slaves always clean their own mess!

Related Categories: N/A
      Keywords: cum swallowers, femdom, handjobs.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 376.72 MB

Comment

• Here's More of a Man Than You

Starring: Aaliyah Hadid

General:
        Name: GFD_Here's More of a Man Than You
        Format: wmv
        Size: 391.51 MB
        Video: WMV2, 00:10:41, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Aaliyah has a new lover coming into town, and as her cuckold husband, you're going to wait on the floor at her bedside while she pleases him. However, simply waiting isn't enough for the Goddess Aaliyah. She wants you to lick her feet as they stroke her lover's big, thick cock, right in front of you, and you're going to enjoy every moment of it. He's more of a man than you'll ever be, and Goddess Aaliyah is wearing a skin-tight, white lace teddy just for him, to show off her perky nipples and incredible curves. As she takes his shaft between her two soft arches and starts to fuck him with her sexy feet, your Goddess makes you lick his pre-cum from her wrinkles soles. She wants you to taste the thick, fertile cum of a real man. Humiliated and degraded, you suck his hard cock each time your hot wife tells you to and then clean up the mess he leaves on the floor when he covers her feet with his cum.

Category: FOOTJOBS
        Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, TOEJOBS, FOOT FETISH, CUCKOLDING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION.
        Keywords: aaliyah hadid.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 391.51 MB

Comment

• Little Boot Slut

General:
          Name: GFD_Little Boot Slut
          Size: 51.53 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:05:39, 1199 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Superior Goddess Aaliyah towers before you in a flawless violet corset and knee high, shiny black, lace-up stiletto boots. She wants you to grovel at her feet on the cum-stained floor of her private dungeon. From this moment on, submit to her and your only goal in life will be to make her boots sparkling clean with your slut mouth. Goddess Aaliyah flaunts her bare pussy and demands that you gag on her pointed heel as if it's a fat, juicy cock. Obey her--don't miss a spot--and she'll give your worthless life a purpose as her personal little boot slut.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION.
          Keywords: pov, joi, aaliyah hadid.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 51.53 MB

Comment

• Employee's Final Warning

General:
            Name: GFD_Employee's Final Warning
            Size: 403.3 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:07:42, 7241 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 69 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Aaliyah is trying to run her office smoothly and her lackluster employee is running late again. When he shows up two hours late with a watered-down, half-empty iced coffee--absolutely unfit for a Goddess like Aaliyah--she comes close to firing him. He grovels at her feet and pleads that he'll do anything to keep his job. Goddess Aaliyah demands that he immediately, and carefully, remove her sexy, tan sandals and kneel before her desk. She degrades him by making him clean her filthy, sweaty feet with his mouth. Disgusted by the task, he almost declines, but ultimately is weak to her cruel foot domination. As he pathetically sucks on her beautiful, dirty feet, his degradation continues. Goddess Aaliyah tells him he's been licking dried cum from her feminine soles, and in order to keep from being fired, he'll need to keep worshipping her feet daily. Thi owned secretary will think twice before showing up late to HER office again!

Category: FOOT FETISH
            Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, OFFICE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
            Keywords: aaliyah hadid.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 403.3 MB

Comment

• Freak on a leash - BDSM

Starring: Nadia Miller

General:
              Name: GODDESSNADIA_Freak on a leash - BDSM
              Size: 419.66 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:10:57, 5220 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nadia finds a new slave boy to train, making him worship every inch of her massively muscular body. When he doesn't obey, he gets severely punished like the bitch he is! This boy needs much training and some serious punishment in the form of spanking, choking, and she uses him as human furniture after walking him like a dog!

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 419.66 MB

Comment

• Putting the Squeeze on Him - Scissors

General:
                Name: GODDESSNADIA_Putting the Squeeze on Him - Scissors
                Size: 420.23 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:10:56, 5233 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nadia deals with a pesky hotel manager in this epic scissor torture punishment. She teaches him a lesson about interrupting her sessions by squeezing him with her princess pythons all the while completely ignoring his taps and cry's for help. Every scissor is used to put this loser in his place including reverse head scissors, figure four scissors, front facing scissors and even some big booty face sitting!@

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 420.23 MB

Comment

• You'll Never Get a Muscle Girl Like Me - Muscle Mommy

General:
                  Name: GODDESSNADIA_You'll Never Get a Muscle Girl Like Me - Muscle Mommy
                  Size: 321.5 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:08:18, 5272 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Goddess Nadia shows you weak skinny boys why you'll never get a muscle girl like her. Flexing and showing off her massive strength and size! Don't make her embarrass you with her bench press, then make you smell her sweaty, hairy armpits! Being dominant and in charge is very natural to her!

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 321.5 MB

Comment

• Honeymoon Ball Stomping Ritual

Starring: Goddess Seira

General:
                    Name: VAR_Honeymoon Ball Stomping Ritual
                    Size: 1.41 GB
                    Video: avc1, 00:19:34, 10108 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

We are just married. My slave that is My husband now has been so lucky to be fully owned by Me forever after serving Me for 5 years. As My owned husband slave, I am going to start the first ritual by destroying his balls to remove his manhood at our honeymoon. This is the perfect way to celebrate our D/s marriage.

Ball stomping, Ballbusting, CBT

Category: BALL STOMPING
                    Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, CBT, TRAMPLING, STOMPING, ASIAN GODDESS.
                    Keywords: goddess seira, mistress seira, stomping, crushing, cbt, ballbusting, ball busting, kicking, ball stomping, ball kicking, cfnm, femdom, asian, trample.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.41 GB

Comment

• Dirty Floor for Dinner - Female Supremacy!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
                      Name: JASMMEND_Dirty Floor for Dinner - Female Supremacy!
                      Size: 331.93 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:06:34, 6933 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 109 Kbps, 48 Khz

When's my dinner ready?

I've been waiting too long to eat, Slave how long has it been since you ate?

Awww come here, I've got a little treat for you, right here at my feet.

Now eat it up. The only foot you deserve is whatever is left on my floors.

Now clean it up, fill that belly with all my daily dirty and droppings like the pet that you are.

Beg me for my scraps because you aren't worthy of an actual dinner.

Now go fetch what you have prepared for me tonight. It smells amazing, too bad you can't have what I'm having. You must be so full haha

Category: FEMALE SUPREMACY
                      Related Categories: INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP, PET PLAY, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
                      Keywords: female domination, pet pay, interracial domination, financial domination, humiliation, extreme domination, orgasm denial, men following orders, small penis humiliation, sub training, female supremacy, foot worship, latina goddess, latina domination, corporal bdsm.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 331.93 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X