• Manhandling the Boy - Lift and Carry

Starring: Nadia Miller

General:
    Name: GODDESSNADIA_Manhandling the Boy - Lift and Carry
    Format: mp4
    Size: 256.86 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:09:46, 3539 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

This delicious clip is a combination of muscle worship and lift and carry with gorgeous Goddess Nadia and her skinny boy toy. He's never seen the likes of such a massively beautiful amazon muscle queen, and bows down to worship every inch of her muscular body, as he should. Then she blows his mind by overhead lifting him, a cradle carry that turns into bicep curls where she literally tosses him in the air like a rag doll!! Nadia can preform any lift you can dream of including bear hugs, piggy back, fireman carry, and so much more! Lifting men and letting them feel her strength is so sexy!!

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 256.86 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Dirty Sweat Licker

Starring: Misttress AIE

General:
      Name: CLUBDOM_Dirty Sweat Licker
      Size: 92.62 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:07:54, 1503 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress A'IE has been working out hard on her treadmill. She is drenched in sweat. Her slave is kneeling close by waiting to offer her a drink of water and dry her with a towel. Mistress demands he forget the towel and clean her sweaty body with his tongue. The slave licks her stomach and arm pits clean. Mistress's ass is sweaty too. The slave licks her g-string, absorbing every bit of sweat on this tongue. Then Mistress demands he remove her shoes and lick her dirty, sweaty socks. Mistress removes her socks and demands the slave clean her sweaty feet dry, remembering to get in between each and every toe. When she is satisfied that he has licked bit of sweat from her body, she ties her well worn tennis shoe on his face for a reward.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
      Related Categories: N/A
      Keywords: sweat arm pits armpits dirty socks dirty feet ass worship female domination femdom mistress workout work out shoes dirty sweaty shoes smelly

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 92.62 MB

Comment

• I will completely destroy them!

Starring: The Hunteress

General:
        Name: BBCHICKS_I will completely destroy them!
        Size: 457.53 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:11:50, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 457.53 MB

Comment

• Need Your Nuts Crushed

Starring: Princess Chanel,Princess Ashley,Princess Beverly

General:
          Name: AMG_Need Your Nuts Crushed
          Size: 729.7 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:08:22, 11977 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

We have the slave stand in front of us and ask him if he "likes" his balls because we think its funny when slaves write in to us and beg to be castrated and have their balls sacrificed for our entertainment and profit. We laugh in his face the same as when we laugh at slaves when they write us emails.

Princess Chanel and I will show him what we think of his pathetic cock & balls as we put him in "The Mean Girl Nut-Crusher". We take turns stepping up and onto his nuts! We LAUGH as he screams and begs for mercy! (THIS is what we think of his nuts!).

Category: BALLBUSTING
          Related categories: EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM
          Keywords: Princess Chanel, Princess Ashley, Princess Beverly, Castration

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 729.7 MB

Comment

• Where's My Horse! (LB0060)

Starring:
            LB0060

General:
            Name: LETHBITCH_Where's My Horse! (LB0060)
            Size: 436.95 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:29:13, 2054 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 436.95 MB

Comment

• Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Starring: Fabiana Fox

General:
              Name: SWEEFEM_Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4
              Size: 893.19 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:15:24, 7907 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. At this point he has been completely brain washed into thinking and feeling that any lubed up stroking of his tiny cock will hurt. All he wants is to be a locked up anal whore.
              Fabiana straddles him and stokes his cock while he begs for mercy. When Evil Fabiana slaps him hard in the balls he thanks her, thinking that is what he wants. He begs Fabiana not to make him cum, but eventually explodes cum all over himself with his moans of torment muffled by Fabiana's perfect fishnet covered ass.

Category: HANDJOBS
              Related Categories: MESMERIZE, FISHNETS, PEGGING, FEMALE DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING.
              Keywords: fabiana fox, lance hart, sissy training, emasculation, mind fuck, sph, cum shot, big strapon, cbt, ball slapping, ball squeezing, ass worship.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 893.19 MB

Comment

• Spunk Gets In Your Eyes (WL1280)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
                2016-03-24

General:
                Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Spunk Gets In Your Eyes
                Format: wmv
                Size: 424.08 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:18:38, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I begin by pinning one slave to the bed and inserting sounds of increasing girth into his cock, then make another slave stroke it. With the sounding over, it's time to "reward" my boys with a bi 69 as I look on and watch the show. The sounding slave is given the ultimate reward - he gets to spunk all over his compadre's face! (Duration 18m37s)

Published Thursday 24th of March 2016

Keywords: stockings, heels, lingerie, turned bi, nikki, humiliating, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 424.08 MB

Comment

• Your Face is My Furniture!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
                  Name: THELAUGHLAT_Your Face is My Furniture!
                  Size: 137.7 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:07:27, 2478 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

You're not a man, you are just my seat. Anything you want doesn't matter to me.

It only matters what I want a slave. You are going to be my chair today, my personal furniture.

I'm going to suffocate you with my ass while you gasp for air and you are going to take it because you will do anything to please your Goddess won't you? So bury your face deep in my ass and get ready to struggle.

I have a lot of work to do and I need to finish getting ready.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                  Related Categories: HUMAN FURNITURE, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS WORSHIP, BIG BUTTS, FACE SITTING.
                  Keywords: ass worship, human furniture, ass smothering, big butts, smother, domination, bratty goddess, sub, humiliation, sph, human chair, face sitting, ass to face.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 137.7 MB

Comment

• Post Gym FaceSitting

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
                    Name: JASMMEND_Post Gym FaceSitting
                    Size: 525.4 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:09:06, 7992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 148 Kbps, 44 Khz

After a Loooooong workout, I need to sit, and what better place to rest that your face

I know you don't mind do you, LOL

Category: ASS SMOTHERING
                    Related Categories: BIG BUTTS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP.
                    Keywords: femdom, ass, ass worship, ass smothering, face smothering, face sitting, domination, financial domination, interracial domination, female domination, goddess worship, ass to mouth, latina domination, latina goddess, sweat fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 525.4 MB

Comment

• Dildo Gagging II

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
                      Name: MISSTRISH_Dildo Gagging II
                      Size: 45.52 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 1025 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish's slut has been given the opportunity to deep throat Trish's large thick dildo, but the slave has not been doing a very good job. Trish pins slave rose between her legs and pushes her cock all the way down the slut's throat, immediately making her gag and choke. Both amused and disgusted with the slut's inability to control her gag reflex - as Trish intentionally makes her gag - she slaps the slut whenever rose gags on her cock.

After pounding the slut's throat, Trish decides to give her one more chance at face-fucking in the kneeling position. At first the slut takes her Mistress' cock all the way down, but she soon gags, spewing up liquids uncontrollably. Trish slaps the slut and takes her cock away, warning rose that she had better practice if she wants to be a good cock-sucking slut.

Category: STRAP-ON
                      Related categories: N/A
                      Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Femme

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 45.52 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X