No announcement yet.

Sado-Ledyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have My slave wrapped in clingfilm, he is unable to move, the only part of him which is free, is his cock. A cock left lying around for Me to abuse.
    I wanted to match the slaves clingfilm attire so I dressed in PVC with grey panties so I could tease him with the colour difference. he will be sure not to miss these panties as I bend over him, stomping My foot into his cock! Arching My size 3 feet over his erect cock, I dig My heel and toes in, sending pain up and and down his body.
    Using My nails I can scratch his pathetic dick, making him jump with pain. Squeezing, punching and slapping those balls brings a smile to My face. I will treat him to something so special for a slave: MY SPIT!!!! A nice close up view as I spit on his cock before I slap it and make him groan. I then add pegs to his cock and then flog it with my soft red flogger, will I flog the pegs off?
    A slaves cock will never get pleasure in My presence . only pain.

Info:
    File Size: 570 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:07:08
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressCourtneysFetishLairSCock.mp4

Comment

• I am at the Torture Farm looking for new slaves to add to My 'inner circle' Each slave applies and IF they meet the minimum requirements, are invited to meet Me for an inspection. This slave in particular has applied as a CBT and Flogging slave for future clips. his body is inspected, every inch checked before I use My tools to test him.
      The slaves balls will be put to the test with simple but beautiful tools: My hands and then his back and arse will be flogged with a variety of floggers, some light and finishing off with the HARD floggers.
      Will he make it to the second round?

Info:
      File Size: 667 MB
      Duration: 00:08:21
      Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 163 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressCourtneysFetishLairTortureFarmInspect ionPart1.mp4

Comment

• I am at the Torture Farm looking for new slaves to add to My 'inner circle' Each slave applies and IF they meet the minimum requirements, are invited to meet Me for an inspection. This slave in particular has applied as a CBT and Flogging slave for future clips. his body is inspected, every inch checked before I use My tools to test him.
        The slaves balls will be put to the test with simple but beautiful tools: My hands and then his back and arse will be flogged with a variety of floggers, some light and finishing off with the HARD floggers.
        Will he make it to the second round?

Info:
        File Size: 559 MB
        Duration: 00:07:00
        Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 163 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressCourtneysFetishLairTortureFarmInspect ionPart2.mp4

Comment

• Both of My friends here, Miss Sarah and Lady Tess, agree that My chattel sit's dick is small and pathetic, just useless. It's so shriveled that it looks like a pickled worm. Being so close to such a worthless piece of dangling flaccid meat, the only thing that's interesting to Us is abusing his set of plump blue balls. Our stiletto nails can pinch the shriveled foreskin as We slap and punch his unappealing cock, but what We seem to prefer is kicking sit's low hanging nuts with Our leather high heel boots. In round robin fashion, one Lady after another takes pleasure in punting his poor balls. With sit on his knees taking blows both front and back, at other times on all fours drop-kicked like a football, every one of Us finds satisfaction in destroying what little of his deficient manhood still exists.

Info:
          File Size: 370 MB
          Resolution: 1920 x 1080
          Duration: 00:07:33
          Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6718 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressEzadaSinn3Dommesvsbusting.mp4

Comment

• For a brutally epic Father's Day celebration Mistress Katarina and Mistress Stella Liberty take revenge on their father and beat his ass until he is red, raw, and sore. He is bent over his daughter's knees and spanked with their hands and eventually a hair brush. They humiliate him as they beat him, laughing in cruel amusement at his groans of pain. Together Katarina and Stella beat their daddy to give him the gift of EXTREME punishment!

Info:
            File Size: 389 MB
            Resolution: 1920 x 1080
            Duration: 00:10:10
            Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 5030 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressKatarinaPunishaddy.mp4

Comment

• Just as he is figuring how to deal with the loss of his granny, and gain of the massive inheritance Anna Bell contacts him on social media
              He thinks he is so lucky when The hottest girl from Hig School wants to meet up for drinks. It's been close to 30 years since graduation but Anna Bell has hardly changed at all. Sure she has lots of tattoos but, she was always kind of a "bad girl" and he never thought she even knew his name, much less has thought about him "almost every day" as she had messaged.
              He has no idea, Anna Bell will take EVERYTHING he has by the time she is done
              Anna Bell takes over his will, commands him to strip nude, rakes her nails over his body, barely able to hold back from draining him dry right then. He is commanded to worship her, to pleasure her and when she is done she has him transfer every penny he has, and then drains every drop of blod leaving him a "lifeless" husk

Info:
              File Size: 255 MB
              Duration: 00:36:12
              Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 916 kb/s
              Audio: AAC LC , 24.0 kHz, 1 channel, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PrimalsDarkFantasiesVamptor.mp4

Comment

• Lady Nina's sissy slave attends her boudoir to continue with feminisation training. First, she is locked into chastity using the multiple piercings in her genitals, so the line of her silky panties is not disturbed. Nina then dresses her in petticoats and pretty sissy dresses, making sure she models the outfits with the correct deportment and style. To put the sissy in full feminine mode, she is then fucked by Nina's bright pink, vibrating strapon whilst being trained and humiliated, before she is left in exposed bondage on the bed and given time to process her day.

Info:
                File Size: 340 MB
                Duration: 00:32:54
                Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 1274 kb/s
                Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionBoundMaidSharona.mp4

Comment

• Mistresses Evilyne and Sidonia are training a male to become a cock sucking whore, so her can be used and pimped out. They use his mouth to suck and deepthroat their massive strapon dicks, challenging him to get further and further down the thick rubber shafts. His ass is then opened and stretched, sitting on a big dildo and fucking himself, in preparation of the hard pegging spitroast that is going to follow, until his ass is fucked totally.

Info:
                  File Size: 1.62 GB
                  Duration: 01:01:04
                  Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3611 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMistressEvilyneaorePart13Peg ging.mp4

Comment

• CBT, ball abuse, ballbusting, cbt, humiliation, female supremacy, femdomcc, kicking, balls, kicked, cock crush, balls crush, ball stomping, cock and ball crush, ballkicking, torture, pain, k2s.cc, femdom

Info:
                    File Size: 209 MB
                    Duration: 00:06:21
                    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4407 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionScreenOfYourTounds.mp4

Comment

• Mistress Sidonia continues the torment of her newest creation, special t-girl Candy, in the bondage cell, her predicament never ending. Each peril is devious, inventive, exciting and humiliating as captive Candy is taken on a journey of discovery, through extreme bondage and cruel Femdom, something she has always dreamed of at the capable hands of the amazing, creative Mistress Sidonia.

Info:
                      File Size: 211 MB
                      Duration: 00:06:33
                      Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4314 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionThePerilsOftressSidonia.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1